Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShares Loves Puppies  (Read 23162 times)
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:18:43 AM

Off the top of my head in round numbers I would estimate:

500K in VC investment
6000K in donations from supporters

(Valued at the time they were donated)

6 million USD total worth of doantions from supporters?

To be precise from 1 Jan 2014 to 19 Jul 2014 was donated by supporters: 5625.02597337 BTC and 415218.03087392 PTS
Source: http://www1.agsexplorer.com

But in November 2014 almost all PTS was returned to donators.
Source: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,11289.html

Ok.  Let's make it less confusing.  How much funding did Bitshares get in total from VC and donations.

If you want to know how much USD funding BitShares gets you should know exact day and amount when BitShares team sell donated BTC (same for Etherium, etc) maybe better if you count funding in BTC?

In BTC BitShares gets donation: 5625.02597337
VC investment: 500K USD (as Stan remember)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:21:27 AM

Ok good. Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:26:49 PM

At least unlike Supernet Bitashares released something for that 5 million $ and what Bitshares released it does work and make sense.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:26:47 PM

At least unlike Supernet Bitashares released something for that 5 million $ and what Bitshares released it does work and make sense.

What are you talking about? SuperNET has lots of things operational.

And you say "for that 5 million" as if someone just took all the money raised. That might have happened with Bitshares, but SuperNET doesn't work like that. The money raised stays in the asset and contributes to the net asset value. When money is spent on things related to the project it's done so transparently through approvals from the funding committee.

SuperNET is the closest thing to an actual DAC that I've encountered.
StanLarimer (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:18:36 PM

Here's a solid writeup on BitAssets...taken from a whole thread on the subject.

Thank you, Pheonike, Carpet Ride, and Ander.  That is good information.  I will list some of my current assumptions, based on my interactions on this forum, and maybe the community can confirm or deny my assumptions.

1.  Contrary to my initial thought, BitAssets is not a debt instrument.  Instead, BitAssets is a betting instrument similar to a Contract for Difference.

2.  When people participate in the BitAssets market, BitShares, the DAC (or the house, or the bucket shop, or the exchange, or whatever), takes the other side of the trade.  BitShares is the counterparty to the bet.  If Alice buys 1 BitUSD, and Bob sells one BitUSD, Alice and Bob are not trading with each other.  Instead, they are trading, separately, with BitShares.  As BitShares is a digital counterparty, it does not suffer from the human foibles of greed or caprice.

3.  The house (BitShares) likes to stay neutral.  Therefore, the BitShares protocol will only exercise pairs of trades.  If Alice, alone, wants to trade in BitUSD, she cannot do so until someone else, such as Bob, wants to take the opposite position in a trade in BitUSD.  The house will not trade with either position in isolation.  This is true when opening and closing positions, meaning that someone in a BitAssets bet who wants to close out the position may not be able to do so if there is no one in the market wanting to take the opposite position.  If someone (Bob) is stuck in a BitAssets position and gets a margin call, but cannot find an offsetting offer in the marketplace, Bob will have to put up additional collateral until such time that he can find another trader willing to offset his position.

4.  There are “gateways” in the BitAssets economy, such as CryptoSmith.  The gateways will trade physical, tangible assets such as gold, silver, and US dollars for BitAssets.  These gateways, however, are not part of BitShares (the DAC), and therefore are not under any contractual obligation to honor a BitAsset.  They do so as a business, on a for-profit basis.  They pay some amount for BitAssets which may or may not be at parity with the nominal value of the BitAssets.  These gateways, because they have no contractual obligation to honor BitAssets cannot be short squeezed.

5.  BitShares (the DAC) is also not under any contractual obligation to convert a BitAsset to its physical, tangible equivalent.  BitShares, being a digital protocol, is not in any position to deliver anything physical, as it has no fingers with which to package physical assets for shipping.  BitAssets, being betting arrangements, do not provide any mechanism for delivery of the assets underlying the bet.  Any delivery of physical assets in exchange for BitAssets are performed by ancillary businesses, and conducted according to the discretion of the ancillary businesses.  Any deliveries of physical assets by ancillary businesses do not close out BitAsset positions.  They simply transfer the BitAsset positions to the gateways which can then transfer them on from there in separate trades, or close them out with offsetting BitAssets (digital) trades.

OK, let's work with this first, and the confirmations or denials of these points will fuel more questions.  Thank you all.
robrigo

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:06:26 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 03:46:38 AM by robrigo

Have a look at these BitShares infographics created by http://backgroundstories.com

All About BitShares

Twitter: @robrig0

In Detroit? Want to learn more about BitShares? RSVP for the meetup! http://www.meetup.com/bitshares-worldwide/
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:00:05 AM

what Bitshares released it does work and make sense.

Not really.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ThomasVeil

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:56:55 AM

Have a look at these BitShares infographics created by http://backgroundstories.com

All About BitShares

"1 BitUSD ALWAYS = 1$ (+-1%)"

?
robrigo

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:21:11 PM

All About BitShares

"1 BitUSD ALWAYS = 1$ (+-1%)"

?

Theoretically at high liquidity... good catch actually that definitely shouldn't say "ALWAYS" in the current implementation of BitAssets, as we can see bitUSD is overvalued at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing how BTA 2.0 addresses the liquidity problems:

BitAssets 2.0: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16127.0.html

Response to design critiques thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16143.0.html

Twitter: @robrig0

In Detroit? Want to learn more about BitShares? RSVP for the meetup! http://www.meetup.com/bitshares-worldwide/
StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:22:48 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 05:41:54 PM by StanLarimer

Here's an hour where Bytemaster gets interrogated by the BitShares community and
spills the beans about an incredibly huge tiny fragment of what is coming in June.  

Bytemaster's Latest Hangout

In this week’s hangout Bytemaster talks about the 17000 lines of recent c++ code, including the witness / delegate / worker split, bitAssets 2.0 and the referral system.  He also gives some insight into the motivation and philosophy behind these changes and why the scope and details of the upcoming release is not yet public. Also featured in this hangout is a discussion on a user friendly interface and how back-end improvements as well as the referral system will improve the situation.

1:08 Introduction by Fuzzy

2:00 Bytemaster updates

No real updates that we are ready to disclose yet. The team has been working harder than ever producing more than ever.

2:30 Liondani: Contributions on github seem to fade after February, what’s going on?

Bytemaster: First, let me start by saying we have no intentions to increase the maximum supply from about 3.7 billion or increasing the rate of issuance from 5 BTS per second. Those parameters of the system are untouchable and we remain committed to that.

Second, the entire team has been doing nothing but work on BitShares. We are just not doing this work in public. We are preparing a whole lot of documentation to describe everything that we have been working on, to answer everyone’s questions, and we plan on releasing and announcing all this new information in the first part of June.

We have added over 17000 lines of c++ in our private repository. These are lines of code that do not exist in the public repository. To put that in perspective, there are 17000 lines of code in the core blockchain library that define BitShares. We have done more in the past 3 months than we have done in the 9 months before that.

So, the dev team has been working harder than ever on BitShares. BitShares is about to get a major, game-changing update in its feature set, and performance. We’re very excited about what it is going to be, but we can’t reveal the details at this time.

5:20 Liondani: Looking at Github can be very misleading for newcomers then!

Bytemaster: Yes, it would be good to put a note on GitHub or something like this to know what we are up to. But we are so close to releasing and announcing this now..

6:40 Fuzzy: What is the reason you have done this off GitHub? Competition?

Bytemaster: There are a lot of factors. There is competition, but also we wanted to focus, not having to deal with the FUD that we have been dealing in the past. For instance, there were some intermediate results could have upset some of the people out there, since we did not have all the solutions at the time, but what we ultimately came up with allows us to maintain our goal of no dilution, no changes to supply, no mergers – any of the things people were worried about. We wanted to avoid those types of things, and we’ve managed to do that and we’re were happy about that. We have been discussing some of what we have been working on – bitAssets 2.0, the referral system, paid workers / delegates / witnesses divide. And that’s part of what we have been working on, but that’s just scratching the surface.

9:10 Ben Mason: After the launch of this changes, will you be able to write a roadmap?

Bytemaster: I just wrote a roadmap yesterday.

9:23 Ben Mason: How do you feel about the present state of the ecosystem?

I feel that the ecosystem is stronger than ever. Every day I talk to people that are doing stuff, that are interested in things. Our community is unique, as far as I can tell. We have really smart people that have really strong commitment to our philosophy. And I think it unites a lot of the people who want to build on BitShares. It’s the philosophy, and the role of freedom and all the things I have expressed. It has really built a community of people that have a lot in common, and really binds us far more than whatever the share price happens to be in any given day. And that’s going to bring us through the fire. You don’t know what’s going to happen before it takes of.

I will say that if you are actively working on stuff for BitShares. There are significant API changes coming. And you should contact us and we will help you with that.

11:30 Ben Mason:  Is there a possibility Peertracks will use the BitShares blockchain?

Bytemaster: No updates at this point in time.

11:50 Do you believe FollowMyVote will deliver the value it originally believed it would?

Adam is in the office every single day, giving us business contacts. He’s reaching out to the Pirate Party, and is getting a lot of inroads there. He’s going to be building on the BitShares platform. These things always take longer than we would like, but I believe he is a valuable member of the team, and that we will see value from it.

12:35 Adam received 30 million BTS from the merger, do you have any information on that?

They have not been moved, and they are vesting, so the vast majority can’t be moved.

13:10 Will FollowMyVote sharedrop?

Bytemaster: There will be no unique FollowMyVote token, it will be on the BitShares blockchain and it will use BitShares directly.

14:00 What do you think of ItBit?

Bytemaster: I think it would be great to be involved with them. I have not had any conversations with them at this point in time.

14:40 Regulation and the Philosophy of BitShares

Bytemaster: Well, the philosophy of BitShares is flexibility. One of the things we are working toward is allowing User-Issued Assets (UIAs) to be regulatory compliant. If we can have the regulatory, completely legitimate uses, whilst still maintaining our freedoms on one platform, I think that’s the best of both worlds. But I haven’t looked at their exact details, I look at their website, it looks like they raised 25 million dollars, and are working on refining regulation, and we have a lot to offer.

But I do not want to be in the mode of handing over the keys to the kingdom to complete control. You know, we need to maintain our blockchain that’s free, with funds that can’t be seized and with no requirement to identify yourself. As long as you can maintain those things and the system is not censoring transactions, and we’re decentralized, we can stick to our principles. But I think that a free market needs a web of trust – if you will – to allow people to know who they are doing business with, to restrict access to – there is a whole market out there that we can’t tap without some form of self-regulation, and that’s where we need to go.

16:35 More discussion on compromise and regulation versus freedom.

22:00 Bytemaster on getting network effect

24:00 Witness / Delegate / Worker split

Witnesses: Elected by the shareholders. Block producers, they get paid per block.

Delegates: Elected by the shareholders. Can propose changes to blockchain fees and parameters, that are voted on by the shareholders.

Workers: Elected by the shareholders. Workers get paid each day. They specify how much they need each day.

This is really decentralization of power, and gives us more flexibility.

38:00 Referral and lifetime value of users

47:10 Where is the Light-Wallet in terms of development?

Bytemaster: We postponed lightwallet development due to some performance issues that we are working to fix on the BitShares core. So we’ve been working to specifically design for the lightwallet, and we’ll focus on this after the upcoming release.

49:45 User Interface

Bytemaster: User interfaces are hard. We got 2 people working on a userface; svk and valentine, and svk is only working part time. Building a solid user interface takes a lot of time. Building a user friendly interface is even harder. We recognize that this is required. With the new system that is coming out, with the referral system in place, there will be a huge incentive to build new user interfaces to attract users and sign them up. For instance, moonstone will have that much more incentives to build a brilliant user interface that attracts users.

55:20 How will the new features be available without a better user-interface?

Bytemaster: We will shift development to user interfaces after we got the back-end polished. A lot of the challenges we face in designing the user interface are a consequence of decisions made in the way transactions are structured, and the way data is organized in the client. It will be a lot easier building user interfaces if the data is structured and the API right, and you have the information you need to interpret it.

I can tell you the protocol is going to be easier to understand than ever.

58:10 Is any of this related to the implementation of the object graph?

Bytemaster: The concept of object graph is foundational to performance gains.

58:30 Discussion of BitAssets 2.0

Bytemaster: Concerns over premiums on BitAssets. An alternative is fee on forced redemption. We can try both. There is huge incentive to try different things.

1:04:00 Discussion of BitAssets yield

1:06:00 Will all witnesses be paid the same?
Bytemaster: Witnesses should all be the same.
StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:22:41 PM

Oh, and here's the May 8 edition...

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:46:20 AM

Hey Stan.  Can you post a link of the Bitshares' team? 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:37:29 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 02:11:10 PM by StanLarimer

Hey Stan.  Can you post a link of the Bitshares' team?  

Perhaps the most authoritative source is the one maintained by the blockchain itself:

http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/delegates

Of course there are many other huge contributors who are not formal delegates, such as hero members at bitsharestalk.org and members of the http://nullstreet.com/ community marketing association.

There are also a lot of associated companies that I have mentioned from time to time throughout this puppies thread.

There is no central list because there is no central organization. Everyone associates themselves with the project as an independent agent and those come in many varieties.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:28:29 AM

I saw a page from before where you, Dan, your Chinese co-founders and your dev team were shown.  I'm trying to find it.  Can you point me to a link?  I would really appreciate it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:20:15 AM

I saw a page from before where you, Dan, your Chinese co-founders and your dev team were shown.  I'm trying to find it.  Can you point me to a link?  I would really appreciate it.

Many photos you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/officialbitshares/photos_stream

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:42:29 AM

There is always this classic...

Pitchforks.
When hard forks just won't do.
StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:44:08 AM

If there is somebody whose picture you would like in particular, I probably have it on my hard drive...

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:27:57 AM

I saw a page online that showed all the founders and the team that created BitsharesX last year.  That's what I'm looking for.  I think the page even had Li Xiao Lai as co-founder or director...? 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:52:51 AM

I remember the page you are talking about.  
Lots of little circle shaped pictures.
I think that was lost when Invictus released BitShares to its owners.
Now there is no such central team and no Invictus web site.
Think of Invictus as just a development "contractor" that delivered its product to the world as open source and then ceased crypto operations.
So that web site has been taken down.
I'm not sure if a backup exists, but perhaps Google archives or some volunteer has it.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:17:59 AM

I saw a page online that showed all the founders and the team that created BitsharesX last year.  That's what I'm looking for.  I think the page even had Li Xiao Lai as co-founder or director...? 

I remember the page you are talking about. 
Lots of little circle shaped pictures.
I think that was lost when Invictus released BitShares to its owners.
Now there is no such central team and no Invictus web site.
Think of Invictus as just a development "contractor" that delivered its product to the world as open source and then ceased crypto operations.
So that web site has been taken down.
I'm not sure if a backup exists, but perhaps Google archives or some volunteer has it.

Can't leave any evidence.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: