Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM WARNING - Hellot is trying to scam you out of your money  (Read 1292 times)
SodaWarz (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:25:39 AM

User hellot, the biggest drama queen of them all has started a new account in an attempt to scam you all out of your bitcoins by selling fake memorabilia.

Hellot (now using the name "WoodCollectorScams" ) started a thread over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952767

He has shown no ability to silk screen tee-shirts, the account is less than a day old, and Hellot has already shown by direct comparison of the wording that this is his alt account as seen in these two threadds

The thread titled "Limited Edition Wood Bitcoins - Many options to choose from" is from a known scammer by the name of WoodCollector.  Buy buying his products, you are supporting a scammer.

The is just a friendly service announcement since WoodCollector won't let it be known in his own thread.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952487.0

If his past is any indicator, Limited Edition means as many as he can sell.  I'll gladly sell you links to the original scammer accusation thread for the low cost of free.  Please reply if you would like to buy these links.  The links will be mailed to your physical address on US Letter paper once I have enough interest.

AND

I am selling T-Shirts with the words WoodCollector is a Scammer on the front and links to forum threads on the back.  If you aren't aware, WoodCollector is a now famous scammer on these forums who misrepresented his work in order to illicit more money from unsuspecting buyers.  These shirts are to commemorate the outing of WoodCollector and his scamming ways.

Please reply if you are interested in buying a limited edition T-Shirt.  These are limited to as many as I can sell, just like WoodCollectors wooden bitcoins.

The back of the T-Shirt will have tinyurl links silk screened to the back.  The tinyurl links will re-direct to the following threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930649.0 - This is the original, now famous thread created by nubbins outing WoodCollector as a scammer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933888.0 - This is a follow-up thread by trusted community member, smoothie that continues the topic.

The T-Shirts will be black with white silk screening.  If I get enough interest, I will use gold colored silk screening.  There is no end to this sale, I will start collecting shipping information when I have enough interest and the price will be determined by the size of the pool of interested buyers since the shirts cost less the more I can buy at once.

I hereby find Hellot guilt of scamming, lying, and general theivery until he can;

A: provide video of him silkscreening T-shirts
B: Post pictures of all of his silk screening equipment
C: prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is not also Nubbins as well as Hellot and the new scamming account.

Hellot you have been charged, you have been found quilty, until you prove otherwise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:18:59 PM

Nice trust rating you have there.
The Observer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:41:20 PM

Confirmed, Hellots Alt "woodcollectorscams" has scammed funds from members for fake tee-shirts.

Hellot you will burn for this.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:26:13 PM

Confirmed, Hellots Alt "woodcollectorscams" has scammed funds from members for fake tee-shirts.

Said the KNOWN thief and scammer!
TheObserver's original scam thread which after a year he posts a fake pic to and then immediately locks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452850.0;all

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:27:38 PM

Please post a list of the usernames scammed along with the transaction I.D's as you have confirmed the scam
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:52:13 PM

It is the muppet show of "Sodawarz" and "The Observer" here...

any other socks going to join the muppet show?

Should have a team called the WOODSOX.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: