Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE NEW RAPE RULES WHICH WILL INFANTILISE WOMEN AND CRIMINALISE INNOCENT MEN  (Read 2008 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:49:43 AM

A word of advice, chaps. The next time you head off for a night out on the tiles, don’t forget to take everything you might need with you.

Wallet, phone and, if you hope to get lucky later on, maybe a packet of condoms and, of course, a legal consent form, an alcohol breath test kit, two independent witnesses, preferably female, and a lawyer to verify that the lady in question has indeed consented to sex and also that she was in a condition to give that consent knowingly and soberly.

Thanks to the newly announced overhaul of how the Crown Prosecution Service should treat rape cases, this is what a typical Friday night out will soon involve for any man who doesn’t fancy facing rape charges the morning after the night before. According to Alison Saunders, the Director of Public Prosecutions, the concept of “No means No” just doesn’t hack it anymore.

It turns out that Yes sometimes means No too, particularly when a woman is judged to be too inebriated to be capable of making a conscious decision. If she’s three sheets to the wind, then the new rule is that she is not capable of consenting to get between the sheets.

Even if she has said Yes and has even undressed herself or initiated the sexual advances. Even if she at no point suggested she had changed her mind or asked the man to stop. Even if she blatantly enjoyed herself at the time.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/29/the-new-rape-rules-which-will-infantilise-women-and-criminalise-innocent-men/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Singularity is upon us...

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:17:58 AM

Reminded of the old Catholic church monarchy virginity tests, where a bunch of pervs would watch the "first time".

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:28:06 AM

Reminded of the old Catholic church monarchy virginity tests, where a bunch of pervs would watch the "first time".

Well... I guess that pendulum has totally swung to that other side, according to that article  Cool

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:08:24 AM

good thing i'm celibate

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:51:55 PM

A word of advice, chaps. The next time you head off for a night out on the tiles, don’t forget to take everything you might need with you.

Wallet, phone and, if you hope to get lucky later on, maybe a packet of condoms and, of course, a legal consent form, an alcohol breath test kit, two independent witnesses, preferably female.....

Can the witnesses be hired off the street?
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:30:16 PM

Please tell me this isn't actually going to happen, weren't we all worrying about this kind of bullshit actually becoming reality awhile back? That we'd need to travel around with a fucking lawyer just to ask a girl out?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:36:30 PM

Please tell me this isn't actually going to happen, weren't we all worrying about this kind of bullshit actually becoming reality awhile back? That we'd need to travel around with a fucking lawyer just to ask a girl out?

You can still enjoy 'women' in the Philippines without a lawyer or asking a girl out... Cool

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:41:51 PM

Even your wife can accuse you of rape.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:43:42 PM

You can still enjoy 'women' in the Philippines without a lawyer or asking a girl out...

*starts searching up flights to asia*
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:45:32 PM

You can still enjoy 'women' in the Philippines without a lawyer or asking a girl out... Cool

I love how you put women in quotations.  Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:04:26 PM

I love how you put women in quotations.  Grin

Smiley

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 05:00:14 AM

It's the system desperately trying to balance itself out. To western/developed countries it definitely feels unfair but with the world tending to 'oneness' you gotta look at the system as a whole. Statistically rape cases are overwhelmingly in favor of men. In places like India, gang-raping women is a daily business and most of the time the men get away with it. In the rare cases where the woman wins, she still loses because her life within society is pretty much over anyway.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:12:09 PM

It's the system desperately trying to balance itself out. To western/developed countries it definitely feels unfair but with the world tending to 'oneness' you gotta look at the system as a whole. Statistically rape cases are overwhelmingly in favor of men. In places like India, gang-raping women is a daily business and most of the time the men get away with it. In the rare cases where the woman wins, she still loses because her life within society is pretty much over anyway.

So if this is the case, and you have all that information, how come all those feminists can't read the same data and help their sisters out in india and in all those countries women are killed and stoned to death on a whim?

Let me give you some examples:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777707.0

Oneness to the image of whom?

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:28:39 PM

Rape is rape.  Being married doesn't mean the end of rape charges for the wife or the husband.  But wife against husband rapes... well  call me old fashioned or maybe even the science seems sketchy

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 10:00:08 PM

Rape is rape.  Being married doesn't mean the end of rape charges for the wife or the husband.  But wife against husband rapes... well  call me old fashioned or maybe even the science seems sketchy

Are people expected to have consensual contracts, perhaps even live-in lawyers and witnesses to protect them from their own spouse too?  Huh

My wife and I made a deal with each other, that neither one of us will EVER deny the other sex, even if we're not really in the mood. (Excluding any painful, weird or kinky stuff.) It's not penned on paper though, so I suppose she can renege any time she wants. Call ME old fashioned, but I consider a marriage certificate (or its equivalent) an eternal consent form. (At least until death or divorce do you part.)

Nikolai

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:53:43 PM

Are people expected to have consensual contracts, perhaps even live-in lawyers and witnesses to protect them from their own spouse too?  Huh

My wife and I made a deal with each other, that neither one of us will EVER deny the other sex, even if we're not really in the mood. (Excluding any painful, weird or kinky stuff.) It's not penned on paper though, so I suppose she can renege any time she wants. Call ME old fashioned, but I consider a marriage certificate (or its equivalent) an eternal consent form. (At least until death or divorce do you part.)

Being married doesn't take away a person's right to say no to sex.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:05:45 AM

Wallet, phone and, if you hope to get lucky later on, maybe a packet of condoms and, of course, a legal consent form, an alcohol breath test kit, two independent witnesses, preferably female, and a lawyer to verify that the lady in question has indeed consented to sex and also that she was in a condition to give that consent knowingly and soberly.

Thanks to the newly announced overhaul of how the Crown Prosecution Service should treat rape cases, this is what a typical Friday night out will soon involve for any man who doesn’t fancy facing rape charges the morning after the night before. According to Alison Saunders, the Director of Public Prosecutions, the concept of “No means No” just doesn’t hack it anymore.

It turns out that Yes sometimes means No too, particularly when a woman is judged to be too inebriated to be capable of making a conscious decision. If she’s three sheets to the wind, then the new rule is that she is not capable of consenting to get between the sheets.

Even if she has said Yes and has even undressed herself or initiated the sexual advances. Even if she at no point suggested she had changed her mind or asked the man to stop. Even if she blatantly enjoyed herself at the time.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/29/the-new-rape-rules-which-will-infantilise-women-and-criminalise-innocent-men/

Sometimes I wish I could be 10, 15, maybe 20 years younger, but then I see this type of stuff and am glad I got to live through better times.
Have fun tonight kids...   Cheesy

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:49:49 AM

JamestheWanderer • 2 days ago

Men and women of England, you have my sympathies: you are all now children, no matter what you may personally say or think.
I hope the government remembers to feed you, burp you and change your nappies at need, since they think you incapable of doing so yourselves.

Share ›

Perfectly sums it up.  The English have been reduced to children.  That's the last stop before pre-life--or perhaps more aptly called death.  But hey, at least then, you'll finally be perfect equals and the egalitarian dream will be realized.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:19:43 AM

JamestheWanderer • 2 days ago

Men and women of England, you have my sympathies: you are all now children, no matter what you may personally say or think.
I hope the government remembers to feed you, burp you and change your nappies at need, since they think you incapable of doing so yourselves.

Share ›

Perfectly sums it up.  The English have been reduced to children.  That's the last stop before pre-life--or perhaps more aptly called death.  But hey, at least then, you'll finally be perfect equals and the egalitarian dream will be realized.

The octopus is very smart animal. Yet they are not dominating the world because each new generation has to relearn everything from scratch as the mother dies a few hours after baby octopus are born.

Sometime I ask myself if we are not making the same relearn experience every whatever centuries...

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 05:29:30 AM

Being married doesn't take away a person's right to say no to sex.

I do not condone rape and respect everyone's right to say no, but don't be surprised when your relationship turns sour and you find your spouse goes elsewhere to get it or your marriage ends in divorce. Seriously, it only takes a few minutes and will do wonders for your relationship.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: