Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Magic Cards, Sealed Packs, More coming.  (Read 3157 times)
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:30:00 PM

Today is the last day to sub your interest for packs. If you want some, make sure you let me know so I order enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:03:20 AM

I used to love playing magic.. i started during arabian knights back in the day (was a fun time).  I have a sealed/unopened box of the "Legends" series somewhere in my parents garage.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 12:03:48 AM

Shipping to Canada? I actually just started getting back into magic also after a 8+ year break. Simply the best card game ever.

And do you have a minimum order amount? Surely you won't be willing to sell and ship single 29 cent cards, right?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:54:30 AM

Shipping to Canada? I actually just started getting back into magic also after a 8+ year break. Simply the best card game ever.

And do you have a minimum order amount? Surely you won't be willing to sell and ship single 29 cent cards, right?

No minimum order, if you want a 29 cent single, I'll ship it. That said, it wouldn't be very cost effective, shipping would be a minimum of $0.50 just to put a card in an envelop with a stamp on it. Shipping cost really depends on order size and order value. The stamp and envelope method is fine for a few dollars in cards, each person has a personal threshold of at what point they want a tracking number which requires an upgraded shipping method.

I used to love playing magic.. i started during arabian knights back in the day (was a fun time).  I have a sealed/unopened box of the "Legends" series somewhere in my parents garage.

Thats worth around $5k, might be worth looking for  Wink

On another note, I've been pretty slow updating the deckbox link, I actually ordered a very large workspace for making coins which has some very nicely organizable drawers that I intend to file my cards away in for ease of access and processing of orders. It just arrived today and I've spent the last few hours assembling it, so my goal is to have every card I have cataloged and organized by the end of the weekend. I'm always searching for cards as well, and I have some additional very nice cards that will be added to the list when the arrive. If you are a fan of magic, let me know what you are looking for, or if there is anything I can do to help you out. I'll be really upgrading my services once I have an appropriate catalog of cards, such as preconstructed decks for new players that want to get into the game, and other general features that you would find at a very helpful hobbyshop, without the hobby shop prices. Keep in mind 5% off of any order when the payment method is Bitcoin, I accept paypal and such as well.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:28:33 AM

This is a really good idea. I'm surprised how long the Magic series has survived and continues to thrive. I left Magic just as MTGO, the digital card version, started to become popular. Are you also creating a section for digital cards? Or strictly paper?

Either way, good luck with this endeavor  Smiley
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:34:24 PM

Ok, Fate Reforged pack orders are off the table for the time being now, I've made my latest order, and will update as it comes in. I'm almost finished building my storage system, and am on track to have everything sorted and cataloged by the weekend's close. Thanks to all that have pmed with orders, suggestions, and ideas. I greatly appreciate it. I look forward to expanding my selection and services as the Magic community finds its way to my thread, and expresses to me what I can do to better serve them.

This is a really good idea. I'm surprised how long the Magic series has survived and continues to thrive. I left Magic just as MTGO, the digital card version, started to become popular. Are you also creating a section for digital cards? Or strictly paper?

Either way, good luck with this endeavor  Smiley

For the time being, I'm just doing physical cards, I may expand into MTG Online, but I don't know very much about it, so I don't offer online cards yet. Although, I will probably have to in the near future in order to really be MTGOX2
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:58:18 AM

I just received my order today. Everything went perfectly and the cards came in near mint condition. Thanks, Salty!
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:55:28 PM

I just received my order today. Everything went perfectly and the cards came in near mint condition. Thanks, Salty!

Glad to hear it, thanks again.

I got a bit sidetracked this weekend so my cataloging didnt go as planned, however I will get it done as soon as possible.
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:12:42 AM

For the time being, I'm just doing physical cards, I may expand into MTG Online, but I don't know very much about it, so I don't offer online cards yet. Although, I will probably have to in the near future in order to really be MTGOX2

if you expand into mtgonline for mtgox2. and you want a business partner, i would be interested.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:03:47 AM

Do you also want to buy card? I got some nice card that I want sell.
Ex: Liliana of the veil, Snapcaster mage, verdant catacombs and more.

Let me know

Cheer

Valkir

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:30:10 AM

Do you also want to buy card? I got some nice card that I want sell.
Ex: Liliana of the veil, Snapcaster mage, verdant catacombs and more.

Let me know

Cheer

Valkir

Thanks for the message, but there werent really enough people interested, so Ive just been selling on fleabay. I can probably lock the topic.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: