Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwala - Blockchain Banking  (Read 38590 times)
bitwala (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

First i was very happy with the bitwala services. all went smooth, and i got the highest verification.

but now iam waiting over a month to get my stuck payment back. iam waiting quietly but now its enough. btc exchange rate is now much lower and they want transfer less btc back than i paid?! the transaction was deleted from my bitwala account. what is going on there?

Hi puffmais,

You will receive your refund with the current BitPay exchange rate: https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Yes, I am now really disappointed also. I can understand the difficulty with Banks, my company have losses few times because of the Bank policy. I can understand delays of over 30 days with resolving pending SEPA Bank transfers. But I can not understand why Bitwala promised to solve pending transactions by actual price of BTC (my case:02.02.2018) on the moment of refund and then pay back the same amount of BTC in a moment of the issued transaction (my case:29.12.2017)Huh?
In my case difference is over 4000 EUR !!!!
Should your customers pay for the business difficulties of yours?Huh

We are CRYPTOCURRENCY COMMUNITY and we all mine/trade/work with/for crypto and we are your customers with limitless trust in your part of the job.... then....when YOU start to have business difficulties WE must take the biggest hit for what happened to YOUR part in ecosystem!!! I give to you BTC by price what I accept in that moment for EUR, you hold my EUR for over a month and give me back half of the value saying IT IS VOLATILE MARKET.
 C´MON!!!

Hi Ledio,

Please be assured that you will receive your refund at the current EUR to BTC rate.

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

The way BitPay shows the refunds window is somewhat misleading. The BTC to EUR rate shown is showing the rate when the invoice was paid and not the refund rate.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Download Bitwala App
paratox

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Are you still working on a (alternativ) solution for debit card refunds? I mean for the people without access to a bank account.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

I got my refund as well. I appreciate the transparency and hopefully in the near future when you fix your services we can ''work'' together again. At least we got more btc heh

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ultegra

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:24:15 PM
Merited by Astargath (1)

Also received my refund for bank withdrawal yesterday, was just so confusing with the Bitpay invoice though showing the exchange rate from the original transfer.

and then this morning i received the payment from Wavecrest for the funds locked in my Bitwala Visa Card account.

So thanks Bitwala for sorting everything out.

It does seem to be getting increasingly difficult to go from BTC to FIAT now.
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

Actually no.. Smiley

eestimees
puffmais

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

Thank you Robert, refund worked as described. Hope your Transfer Service will be online fast Smiley
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

Are you still working on a (alternativ) solution for debit card refunds? I mean for the people without access to a bank account.

Hi paratox,

Indeed we are still working on this. Sorry, that this is taking some time but we are on it.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

I got my refund as well. I appreciate the transparency and hopefully in the near future when you fix your services we can ''work'' together again. At least we got more btc heh

Hi Astargath,

Thank you for sharing the good news with the community and we look forward to "seeing" you soon.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 09:55:41 AM by bitwala

Also received my refund for bank withdrawal yesterday, was just so confusing with the Bitpay invoice though showing the exchange rate from the original transfer.

and then this morning i received the payment from Wavecrest for the funds locked in my Bitwala Visa Card account.

Hi ultegra,

Thank you too for updating us on your refunds. We will be back with new and improved services very soon Smiley.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Thank you Robert, refund worked as described. Hope your Transfer Service will be online fast Smiley

Hi puffmais,

Thank you for the update Smiley. We will be back up and running soon.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

Hi ultegra,

I have an update regarding refund options. We now can now offer a refund to friends or family members bank account.

CHeck under https://my.bitwala.com/cards/ for further info.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
ledio

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

I also received my refund in full as expected, Bitwala RULES. I wish you all the best and of course, I will support you in everything as much I can. Thank you once more for being in crypto war!
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

I also received my refund in full as expected, Bitwala RULES. I wish you all the best and of course, I will support you in everything as much I can. Thank you once more for being in crypto war!

Hi ledio,
Thank you for informing the channel and us about your successful refund. We love and come from the crypto community and we will always make sure to never betray our user's trust.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala 

Download Bitwala App
Polivka GmbH

Activity: 135
Merit: 101

Hydromining!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Hello All,

I hate to carry this into the public, but I have a problem with a payment I made and your support isn't really understanding (support ID 228180).

The story in short: I did a SEPA transfer with a payment protocol enabled wallet (electrum) - got a signed invoice from bitpay:

Got confirmation via payment protocol immediately:

Their website changed immediately indicating that they also received the broadcasted transaction:

transaction was broadcasted on time (in fact 3 minutes after the invoice was issued), blockchain explorers show this:

I immediately contacted support and it has been confirmed TWICE to me that the refund will be based on the EUR amount of that invoice (since the bank closed down Bitwalas account anyhow only a BTC refund was/is technically possible):

and

All I want here is that they keep fair and honour the refund. This is going on for nearly two month now and besides the support always being nice nothing happened.
Thanks for your attention!
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

I don't understand your exact problem....

But you might want to check your spam folder (for the email addy that you regged your bitwala account with) for bitpay emails, you should find the refund instructions there.

I received both the email for the refund AND the refund last week, and I know many other customers have as well.
Polivka GmbH

Hydromining!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

But you might want to check your spam folder (for the email addy that you regged your bitwala account with) for bitpay emails, you should find the refund instructions there.

I received both the email for the refund AND the refund last week, and I know many other customers have as well.

This problem is isolated from the other refunds, and yes - I also received them.

The problem described above is that I have gotten the wrong exchange rate for a refund.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

This problem is isolated from the other refunds, and yes - I also received them.

The problem described above is that I have gotten the wrong exchange rate for a refund.

That's a BitPay issue then, not a Bitwala issue.

Please be aware that BitPay uses the exchange rate at the moment they initiate the refund AND they take a substantial transaction fee, so if the payment in question was reasonably "small", that might be the reason for not receving the "correct" amount of bitcoins....
Polivka GmbH

Hydromining!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

That's a BitPay issue then, not a Bitwala issue.

Please be aware that BitPay uses the exchange rate at the moment they initiate the refund AND they take a substantial transaction fee, so if the payment in question was reasonably "small", that might be the reason for not receving the "correct" amount of bitcoins....

Bitpay being a supplier of choice of Bitwala makes it Bitwalas issue to clarify that. As you can see the transaction made it into a block 18 minutes later - and the payment was not small; at least by my measures Wink

How do you deal with the fact that they deleted the records of the refunded transactions in your company accounting?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: