Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2019, 04:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwala - Blockchain Banking  (Read 38048 times)
bitwala

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Have you ever considered setting up Bitcoin ATMs in Germany?

According to Coinatmradar there are currently zero Bitcoin ATMs
in Germany. Even obscure countries like Guam or Aruba have at least
one ATM.

I remember that years ago all BTC ATM operators in Germany had
to close their operations, because the operation of an ATM required
a BaFin license. If Bitwala is going to be awarded a BaFin license anyway
in the next months you wouldn´t face this problem.

To me it looks like a huge untapped market full of potential and aside
from the obvious advantages for Bitwala as a company this would
also be great for Bitcoin adoption in Germany.

Hi Samarkand,
You are well educated in the way things work regarding ATMs in Germany. This is a huge potential for Bitwala and for the crypto ecosystem. Let's see what we come up with in the future Wink.

Best regards,
Robert @Bitwala

Bitwala offers the world's first blockchain banking experience. All bank accounts come with a German current account, a built-in bitcoin wallet for secure storage and a debit card to spend your funds abroad, online and offline. Sign up today!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puffmais

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

First i was very happy with the bitwala services. all went smooth, and i got the highest verification.

but now iam waiting over a month to get my stuck payment back. iam waiting quietly but now its enough. btc exchange rate is now much lower and they want transfer less btc back than i paid?! the transaction was deleted from my bitwala account. what is going on there?
ledio

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

Yes, I am now really disappointed also. I can understand the difficulty with Banks, my company have losses few times because of the Bank policy. I can understand delays of over 30 days with resolving pending SEPA Bank transfers. But I can not understand why Bitwala promised to solve pending transactions by actual price of BTC (my case:02.02.2018) on the moment of refund and then pay back the same amount of BTC in a moment of the issued transaction (my case:29.12.2017)Huh?
In my case difference is over 4000 EUR !!!!
Should your customers pay for the business difficulties of yours?Huh

We are CRYPTOCURRENCY COMMUNITY and we all mine/trade/work with/for crypto and we are your customers with limitless trust in your part of the job.... then....when YOU start to have business difficulties WE must take the biggest hit for what happened to YOUR part in ecosystem!!! I give to you BTC by price what I accept in that moment for EUR, you hold my EUR for over a month and give me back half of the value saying IT IS VOLATILE MARKET.
 C´MON!!!
bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

First i was very happy with the bitwala services. all went smooth, and i got the highest verification.

but now iam waiting over a month to get my stuck payment back. iam waiting quietly but now its enough. btc exchange rate is now much lower and they want transfer less btc back than i paid?! the transaction was deleted from my bitwala account. what is going on there?

Hi puffmais,

You will receive your refund with the current BitPay exchange rate: https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Bitwala offers the world's first blockchain banking experience. All bank accounts come with a German current account, a built-in bitcoin wallet for secure storage and a debit card to spend your funds abroad, online and offline. Sign up today!
bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Yes, I am now really disappointed also. I can understand the difficulty with Banks, my company have losses few times because of the Bank policy. I can understand delays of over 30 days with resolving pending SEPA Bank transfers. But I can not understand why Bitwala promised to solve pending transactions by actual price of BTC (my case:02.02.2018) on the moment of refund and then pay back the same amount of BTC in a moment of the issued transaction (my case:29.12.2017)Huh?
In my case difference is over 4000 EUR !!!!
Should your customers pay for the business difficulties of yours?Huh

We are CRYPTOCURRENCY COMMUNITY and we all mine/trade/work with/for crypto and we are your customers with limitless trust in your part of the job.... then....when YOU start to have business difficulties WE must take the biggest hit for what happened to YOUR part in ecosystem!!! I give to you BTC by price what I accept in that moment for EUR, you hold my EUR for over a month and give me back half of the value saying IT IS VOLATILE MARKET.
 C´MON!!!

Hi Ledio,

Please be assured that you will receive your refund at the current EUR to BTC rate.

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

The way BitPay shows the refunds window is somewhat misleading. The BTC to EUR rate shown is showing the rate when the invoice was paid and not the refund rate.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

paratox

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Are you still working on a (alternativ) solution for debit card refunds? I mean for the people without access to a bank account.
stupid_footer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

Still waiting... why does your support not reply to any mails any more then!? As I said, there has been no reaction since the 15th!

Hi stupid_footer,

I PM you.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Just wanted to say thanks to Robert for getting my refund sorted out in the end. I have now received it and am glad that it's finally over.

What I'm wondering about though... why did you (or BitPay) send the refund with such a massive fee? Around 1400 sat/B! At the time of the refund even 10% of that would have gotten it confirmed within 1-2 blocks. I'm not complaining about it as it got confirmed instantly that way but you're wasting a lot of money with that...

Anyway... thanks again and all the best for the future!
Astargath

Activity: 1302
Merit: 641

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

I got my refund as well. I appreciate the transparency and hopefully in the near future when you fix your services we can ''work'' together again. At least we got more btc heh

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ultegra

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:24:15 PM
Merited by Astargath (1)

Also received my refund for bank withdrawal yesterday, was just so confusing with the Bitpay invoice though showing the exchange rate from the original transfer.

and then this morning i received the payment from Wavecrest for the funds locked in my Bitwala Visa Card account.

So thanks Bitwala for sorting everything out.

It does seem to be getting increasingly difficult to go from BTC to FIAT now.
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

Actually no.. Smiley

Crypto -> EUR payments world wide: https://www.piixpay.com
Use this link: https://www.piixpay.com/?cc=BTCTALK10OFF -  all new users get discount 10% from our service fees until end or March 2019.
puffmais

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

Thank you Robert, refund worked as described. Hope your Transfer Service will be online fast Smiley
bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

Are you still working on a (alternativ) solution for debit card refunds? I mean for the people without access to a bank account.

Hi paratox,

Indeed we are still working on this. Sorry, that this is taking some time but we are on it.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

I got my refund as well. I appreciate the transparency and hopefully in the near future when you fix your services we can ''work'' together again. At least we got more btc heh

Hi Astargath,

Thank you for sharing the good news with the community and we look forward to "seeing" you soon.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 09:55:41 AM by bitwala

Also received my refund for bank withdrawal yesterday, was just so confusing with the Bitpay invoice though showing the exchange rate from the original transfer.

and then this morning i received the payment from Wavecrest for the funds locked in my Bitwala Visa Card account.

Hi ultegra,

Thank you too for updating us on your refunds. We will be back with new and improved services very soon Smiley.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Thank you Robert, refund worked as described. Hope your Transfer Service will be online fast Smiley

Hi puffmais,

Thank you for the update Smiley. We will be back up and running soon.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

Hi ultegra,

I have an update regarding refund options. We now can now offer a refund to friends or family members bank account.

CHeck under https://my.bitwala.com/cards/ for further info.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

ledio

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

I also received my refund in full as expected, Bitwala RULES. I wish you all the best and of course, I will support you in everything as much I can. Thank you once more for being in crypto war!
bitwala

Blockchain Banking

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

I also received my refund in full as expected, Bitwala RULES. I wish you all the best and of course, I will support you in everything as much I can. Thank you once more for being in crypto war!

Hi ledio,
Thank you for informing the channel and us about your successful refund. We love and come from the crypto community and we will always make sure to never betray our user's trust.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala 

Polivka GmbH

Activity: 135
Merit: 101

Hydromining!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Hello All,

I hate to carry this into the public, but I have a problem with a payment I made and your support isn't really understanding (support ID 228180).

The story in short: I did a SEPA transfer with a payment protocol enabled wallet (electrum) - got a signed invoice from bitpay:

Got confirmation via payment protocol immediately:

Their website changed immediately indicating that they also received the broadcasted transaction:

transaction was broadcasted on time (in fact 3 minutes after the invoice was issued), blockchain explorers show this:

I immediately contacted support and it has been confirmed TWICE to me that the refund will be based on the EUR amount of that invoice (since the bank closed down Bitwalas account anyhow only a BTC refund was/is technically possible):

and

All I want here is that they keep fair and honour the refund. This is going on for nearly two month now and besides the support always being nice nothing happened.
Thanks for your attention!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.