Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC !  (Read 73254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:07:08 AM

Even the smug ones here are truly idiots.  The fact that makes all you really dumb and bad traders is that your actually going to let this coin pass you.  Placebo brags about 200 sat gains and cutting down to 400 from 600 repeatedly and thats exactly what a poor man does to stay poor in their life, they are happy with quarters over dollars.  This coin has so much interest and so much attention all over bittrex and twitter, matter of fact this forum is the lowest interest in GRID compared to all other ways its promoted.  The Blockchain works and the DEV is waiting to say anything because mayhem ensues after.  The reason you are all dumb is because people actually want to see this coin go 100x and are interested in buying it.  So if you buy at 400 then sell at 600 sure you make like $20 in a day lol which is pathetic but hell maybe your russian and poor as all fuck, bottom line is you broke idiots are getting in the way.  Let the price rise because it's the perfect Pump coin. So many people trapped in the middle thousands want to buy this coin and support this coin.  If you shitty ass pretenders are happy with your change then whatever but you really need to learn how to identify an opportunity.  So to be clear, I am calling anyone bragging and being smug a fucking idiot shit trader.

Where are the fans and those interested in investing? People like you that are doing research for investment on Twitter are an idiot.

Like all other scams coins this coin have a self moderated topic, but dev even not remove the negative posts or writing an encouraging post.

But in case you, one of this two conditions is true:
You are a fool person that  can't accept losing,  or you are a big bag holder that have try to lure beginner investors.

fucking this mind. Angry

I am neither, I bought grid at 8k and sold out at 200k, reinvested yesterday when I saw the madness.  You are the one trying to fuck peoples heads, I am the one offering them insight on how things like DUMPs work and how community ultimately control decentralized currency.  You are the one who's post go back and forth, you are the one acting like your change in BTC was an amazing feat.  Bragging about the downfall and loss of others.  You are the poison that creates a problem for social adoption on the entire forefront of cryptography based digital currencies, the type of person who feels as though for now you have done well but will look back and see how much potential you missed out on, not just here on this thread because I think you know the truth about this coins turn around potential but I mean in general. You are either a very savvy troll perfect in your appearance of completely unreliable or you really are terrible at this and are not worth paying attention too.  Either way, I still feel strongly toward saying Fuck You.  I am very sorry.

Some of the old posts are hilarious!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:30:32 AM

just remember for you Smiley
don't listen Fuder try to get your Grid Cheaper Wink

GridPay’s GateKeeper
Coming Soon!
3 days 5 hours 16 minutes 2390 seconds

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:02:50 AM

This is gonna get crazy soon $$$ buckle up playas  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:49:24 PM

Gridpay is perhaps the best thing I've seen in the last six months.  Smiley Gridpay is a cutting edge high tech cryptocurrency firm awaiting imminent patent approval on the next generation of crypto currencies that have both monetary and micro-economic applications. Now, right now the currency trades over the counter at 300 satoshi a currency. And by the way analysts indicate it could go a heck of a lot higher than that. Your profit, on a mere six thousand dollar investment would be upwards of sixty thousand dollars. You could pay off your mortgage if you have one  Wink. One thing I can promise you, even in this market, is that I never ask my fellow crypto traders to judge me on my losers because I have so few. And in the case of Gridpay, based on every technical factor out there we are looking at a grand slam home run!!!! tldr? BUY! Cheesy

It would not surprise me to find out that some big Wall Street company is behind a couple of the new coins coming out. We already know JPM is interested in getting involved in this space...Take a look at Global on Bittrex! It came out of nowhere with 90 million coins and is trading over 50k sats.
Maybe I'm crazy but the crypto scene is changing...The age of alt coins with real business models is already here imho Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:52:10 PM

Gridpay is perhaps the best thing I've seen in the last six months.  Smiley Gridpay is a cutting edge high tech cryptocurrency firm awaiting imminent patent approval on the next generation of crypto currencies that have both monetary and micro-economic applications. Now, right now the currency trades over the counter at 300 satoshi a currency. And by the way analysts indicate it could go a heck of a lot higher than that. Your profit, on a mere six thousand dollar investment would be upwards of sixty thousand dollars. You could pay off your mortgage if you have one  Wink. One thing I can promise you, even in this market, is that I never ask my fellow crypto traders to judge me on my losers because I have so few. And in the case of Gridpay, based on every technical factor out there we are looking at a grand slam home run!!!! tldr? BUY! Cheesy

It would not surprise me to find out that some big Wall Street company is behind a couple of the new coins coming out.

LOL, now that is some funny shit right there.  dream on.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
johnson99

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:23:55 PM

sell all . scam coin  Sad
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:25:59 PM

sell all . scam coin  Sad

wkwkwk
this is not scam . this coin have many feature and can to da moon when gatekeeper launching , note : if launching Cheesy
blackfan73

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:35:40 PM

I like fuders.Whenever they appear, it means that these coins of interest to them.Buy another Gridpay,it is cheap right now.
Abraham_samad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:43:54 PM

I like fuders.Whenever they appear, it means that these coins of interest to them.Buy another Gridpay,it is cheap right now.

seriously ? cheap ?
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:35:44 PM

It would not surprise me to find out that some big Wall Street company is behind a couple of the new coins coming out.

LOL, where did you find the Devs father at?
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:26:22 PM

dev whether it was asleep ?
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:35:13 PM

Picked up a few more hundred k over the last week, risk reward looks good to me and volume in recent days means that somebody is buying here, skilled traders dont throw their money at something in crypto unless they expect to get rewarded, simple as that.

Good luck guys  Cool
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:46:16 PM

LOL, where did you find the Devs father at?

Dats old school Star Trek playa! please you gots TA know...?

He is really laughing at you....

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:23:03 PM

time ticker start over and over again lol  Grin
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:27:30 PM

Picked up a few more hundred k over the last week, risk reward looks good to me and volume in recent days means that somebody is buying here, skilled traders dont throw their money at something in crypto unless they expect to get rewarded, simple as that.

Good luck guys  Cool

You lose!
Why do you want to baghold this crap? Seriously. Why.
No devs
No support.
no nothing

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:36:59 PM

who knows, we will see... got a few too.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:00:45 AM

grid the next bitcoin ,
LoL
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:48:11 AM

Bought in at 211 and could sell now for double

Hmm nah... would rather wait a few more days for the gatekeeper this could be good!

Grin

i think you should sell all , now  Grin
dont late sir for make profit , Double it's hard , and waiting Dump , and get more GRID with same "initial capital"  Cheesy
just say again , dont late

This coin it's funny , can't wait gatekepper delay

Double (2x)? Meh that's nothing

Pick your trades right and you can make a lot more

Been buying up Nexus Niro for the last few weeks sub 400 - then it moves 3-4x in 2-3 weeks Wink

Anyone pick up on this blatant tip off at the time?

BTW that 3x-4x was actually conservatively 6x-8x

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:16:54 AM

I  bought some .
may be , soon i can rich and buy Ferrari  Cool

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:03:18 PM

I  bought some .
may be , soon i can rich and buy Ferrari  Cool

You are drunk bro.. Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: