Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC !  (Read 73254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:04:44 PM

Even the smug ones here are truly idiots.  The fact that makes all you really dumb and bad traders is that your actually going to let this coin pass you.  Placebo brags about 200 sat gains and cutting down to 400 from 600 repeatedly and thats exactly what a poor man does to stay poor in their life, they are happy with quarters over dollars.  This coin has so much interest and so much attention all over bittrex and twitter, matter of fact this forum is the lowest interest in GRID compared to all other ways its promoted.  The Blockchain works and the DEV is waiting to say anything because mayhem ensues after.  The reason you are all dumb is because people actually want to see this coin go 100x and are interested in buying it.  So if you buy at 400 then sell at 600 sure you make like $20 in a day lol which is pathetic but hell maybe your russian and poor as all fuck, bottom line is you broke idiots are getting in the way.  Let the price rise because it's the perfect Pump coin. So many people trapped in the middle thousands want to buy this coin and support this coin.  If you shitty ass pretenders are happy with your change then whatever but you really need to learn how to identify an opportunity.  So to be clear, I am calling anyone bragging and being smug a fucking idiot shit trader.
POINT 1
how on earth was it a small trader who made the price fall its you stupid whales dumping all your coins NOT THE SMALL TRADER the small trader make the price rise because we do not own a lot to dump
if ther was NO TRADING then how does the coin rise in price STUPID small traders distribute more coins to the masses
WHALES WHO BOUGHT WAY TO MANY DUMP ON YOU
  point 2
 can you buy anything with grid pay answer NO so its all pie in the sky for NOW
why i say this is because people can get lost in the moment thinking they will be rich as hell
just like those first bitcoiners and throw there life saving at a coin only to loose because he had it sitting in a wallet and missed all the trading and the devs then run for the sun with the bitcoin they made

i read about a kid who put all his college funds into world coin because he was hearing it was going to go to the moon and lost the lot well not the lot he was left a few crumbs Angry Angry poor kid he was devastated
SO if i can save some1 from making the same mistake YES ITS MADE MY DAY Wink Wink Wink
so be careful chaps BUY small amounts that wont kill your pockets
av a nice day all
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:11:42 PM

There are two reasons why volume is goin down IMHO, or the coin is dying or it's just going down to let it take off from a lower volume.
Or it's going in a standby mode, and we've to wait longer to see a pump if it's going to happen

I know why your pray will never be answered!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:13:39 PM

If I was the developer I would at least make an attempt to reassure the community. After all, the dev already has his coins and shouldn't need to suppress the price in order to accumulate more.

What is this "silence of the dev" business all about?

There was silence of the dev before after the first pump too... let me guess what will happen, a long period of nothing, dev will buy more and more coins and then use some BTCs for mooning, and then everybody will start panic buying. In real life CEO only update investors every 3 months, so why should dev be here every minute to say 'Hi, Good morning, Good evening, Goodnight'Huh
marcuszz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:14:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/QMXwFHp.png

Win Or Lose? only dev says

28/06/2015 is coming...

pure Gambling for me, but there are many opportunities to lose or make much money

make your choice
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:17:35 PM

28/06/2015 is coming...

make your choice

I don't know which timeframe that picture is, but this is all about, they pump when they want it, and now people are stupidly selling into their hands, people that bought at 80k sats are now selling at 400sats and from the moment DEV has enough coins they will pump it to the moon, and let me guess, it will be one week before 28/06/2015. Remember CANN pump? Now, you don't need to sell, but buy a lot.
marcuszz

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:24:05 PM

ppl are not selling, you can buy only 2000 grid with 1 btc at 50k rate.
there are other manipulators here
I 'm looking sales of 30k - 50k grid for days
if 400sat is maintained constant for several days it can be considered definitely the starting point
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:32:25 PM

I dont' see reason to buy @80k and sell @400sat, really? to save some btc?
If someone bought 0.1 @80k now can selle them for 0.00050000.
So if someone bought that high now for me can only hold or buy low.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:33:41 PM

If I was the developer I would at least make an attempt to reassure the community. After all, the dev already has his coins and shouldn't need to suppress the price in order to accumulate more.

There was silence of the dev before after the first pump too... let me guess what will happen, a long period of nothing, dev will buy more and more coins and then use some BTCs for mooning, and then everybody will start panic buying. In real life CEO only update investors every 3 months, so why should dev be here every minute to say 'Hi, Good morning, Good evening, Goodnight'Huh

What is this nonsense?

Do you compare business in real world with business in crypto world? Shocked

at least, dev should  be responsive in this critical situation.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 06:34:07 PM

Even the smug ones here are truly idiots.  The fact that makes all you really dumb and bad traders is that your actually going to let this coin pass you.  Placebo brags about 200 sat gains and cutting down to 400 from 600 repeatedly and thats exactly what a poor man does to stay poor in their life, they are happy with quarters over dollars.  This coin has so much interest and so much attention all over bittrex and twitter, matter of fact this forum is the lowest interest in GRID compared to all other ways its promoted.  The Blockchain works and the DEV is waiting to say anything because mayhem ensues after.  The reason you are all dumb is because people actually want to see this coin go 100x and are interested in buying it.  So if you buy at 400 then sell at 600 sure you make like $20 in a day lol which is pathetic but hell maybe your russian and poor as all fuck, bottom line is you broke idiots are getting in the way.  Let the price rise because it's the perfect Pump coin. So many people trapped in the middle thousands want to buy this coin and support this coin.  If you shitty ass pretenders are happy with your change then whatever but you really need to learn how to identify an opportunity.  So to be clear, I am calling anyone bragging and being smug a fucking idiot shit trader.
POINT 1
how on earth was it a small trader who made the price fall its you stupid whales dumping all your coins NOT THE SMALL TRADER the small trader make the price rise because we do not own a lot to dump
if ther was NO TRADING then how does the coin rise in price STUPID small traders distribute more coins to the masses
  point 2
why i say this is because people can get lost in the moment thinking they will be rich as hell
just like those first bitcoiners and throw there life saving at a coin only to loose because he had it sitting in a wallet and missed all the trading and the devs then run for the sun with the bitcoin they made

i read about a kid who put all his college funds into world coin because he was hearing it was going to go to the moon and lost the lot well not the lot he was left a few crumbs Angry Angry poor kid he was devastated
SO if i can save some1 from making the same mistake YES ITS MADE MY DAY Wink Wink Wink
av a nice day all
You say what every body here allready know!
But the GREED is to powerfull for some...

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:35:13 PM

Moon is coming for GRID. 600sats, wait and see

I wont lie, I feel bad calling you an idiot because I actually really like you and forgive you for your fuckery lol, but I still stand firm vs all others.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:38:48 PM

grid be like

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Abitcoinfuture

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:40:25 PM

Where are the fans and those interested in investing? People like you that are doing research for investment on Twitter are an idiot.

Like all other scams coins this coin have a self moderated topic, but dev even not remove the negative posts or writing an encouraging post.

But in case you, one of this two conditions is true:
You are a fool person that  can't accept losing,  or you are a big bag holder that have try to lure beginner investors.

fucking this mind. Angry

I am neither, I bought grid at 8k and sold out at 200k, reinvested yesterday when I saw the madness.  You are the one trying to fuck peoples heads, I am the one offering them insight on how things like DUMPs work and how community ultimately control decentralized currency.  You are the one who's post go back and forth, you are the one acting like your change in BTC was an amazing feat.  Bragging about the downfall and loss of others.  You are the poison that creates a problem for social adoption on the entire forefront of cryptography based digital currencies, the type of person who feels as though for now you have done well but will look back and see how much potential you missed out on, not just here on this thread because I think you know the truth about this coins turn around potential but I mean in general. You are either a very savvy troll perfect in your appearance of completely unreliable or you really are terrible at this and are not worth paying attention too.  Either way, I still feel strongly toward saying Fuck You.  I am very sorry.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:41:57 PM

28/06/2015 is coming...

make your choice

I don't know which timeframe that picture is, but this is all about, they pump when they want it, and now people are stupidly selling into their hands, people that bought at 80k sats are now selling at 400sats and from the moment DEV has enough coins they will pump it to the moon, and let me guess, it will be one week before 28/06/2015. Remember CANN pump? Now, you don't need to sell, but buy a lot.
Iam not saying this is a scam we wont know yet till we see what the gate keeper does
plus i am saying its a traders dream up and down so no surprise to see it moon again as i said could it be 5 to 6 times up and down
 but lets look at cypher coin they say blah blah blah blah this new thing will be out in 3 months 3 days to go
lets see same old bullshit
 make you wait so they can trade the arse and make as much as they can only to run
aero coin same thing make you wait trade the arse then run
see the PATTERN make you wait
 thinking when this comes out its going to the moon seen it time and time again
 first its the wallet release coming out 2 weeks
then the escrow 1 month then encrypted wallet 2 weeks
then the BIG IDEA 3 months to wait
so all that time to make as much bitcoin before people cotton on the dev is a scammer

there is coins out there with good intentions
this very well could be 1 of those but with good intentions
but i like active devs
who YES POP IN AND SAY HELLO 2 mins wont hurt your day show progress
 the grid pay count down could be there last day of trading before they run
 OR it could be the dogs bollocks and the gate keeper could be a great investment
 i am on the fence me
SO BE CAREFUL CHAPS
buy small amounts and av a nice day
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:43:12 PM

I'm not understanding if at this moment is this coin a buy or not, better wait and see?

Thank you.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:44:43 PM

I'm not understanding if at this moment is this coin a buy or not, better wait and see?

Thank you.
Better decision is wait and see.
Price will go down more in the next days.
marcuszz

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:45:25 PM

Thank you.

wait other 5-6 days, then you can choose

----------------------------------------------------------

This is not an investment .. gatekeeper real or not
if you want to risk buying now or in a week

it is like playing roulette

Im in and I can wait even a year
Abitcoinfuture

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:46:43 PM

POINT 1
  point 2

av a nice day all

I think you may have a bit of a communication barrier to overcome but you definitely are correct in most of what you say and how you think, the dump allows distribution however and the coin supply is fairly low for this price range.  This is an easily supportable coin if the community takes pride in organizing instead of listening to the trolls who go back and forth on their stances.  Honestly if you are reading this and would like to know more about concentrated efforts PM me a question and I will get back with you.
marcuszz

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:52:32 PM

moon or not if the dev post a comment with the updates, real or not,   x10 x???  guaranteed
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:54:15 PM

What is this nonsense?

Do you compare business in real world with business in crypto world? Shocked

at least, dev should  be responsive in this critical situation.

Do you think that this is a critical situation? Remember the first pump on GRID.... i would call this a golden opportunity for dev. He doesn't need to stay anything and he can easily buy those cheap coins, he released the roadmap and the timers is in place, so he can wait and buy and keep on buying till the timer is getting closer to the released of their product. As i said, it is a golden opportunity, and believe me , investors will come back, look at BLOCK Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:55:08 PM

moon or not if the dev post a comment with the updates, real or not,   x10 x???  guaranteed

Dev won't post anything, he will just buy and keep on buying for days,and then he will be back when he has 80% of the market again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: