Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC !  (Read 73254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:25:16 AM

It's only  a scam if they don't deliver on their promises and didnt intend too. These guys have delivered and intend to deliver the gatekeeper. Pumped yes scam no.
since making a quiet statement gatekeper on twitter, dev seems lost, are you sure no scam?  Undecided
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:42:14 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 01:17:45 AM by popcorn1

Anyone talking hundreds and low thousands are the people who are going to be so dissapointed. Open your mind up and reach for higher goals.  Opportunities like 30m at 400 sat does not come often, but if you dump all your GRID for small gains then you will never see the sky.
I know what your saying fortune favours the brave but some poor sod will be the looser
dont get me wrong if this coin goes to the retail shops then even 10k grid pay you be rich after time

my idea of buying a good coin is to buy low keep it in wallet wait 3 to 4 years and spend it on items from retailers then my investment as done me proud buy 100 dollars now and hope in 3 to 4 years its worth 10k dollars worth of goods

only when i see a good coin
 when gridpay hit the retail market or you can go online and buy or even swap it for real money then its a good coin to have
if this coin lives up to its promises then 3ksats is a steal
 plus we all have our own ideas how to make money mine is the safest way to do it without burning a whole in your pockets and you will have a good time in crypto
and when you build your btc pot up then have ago at 1 btc worth just dont get caught in the moment because some guy says you will be sorry for not buying 300k or more
BE WISE TO THESE DEVS and i mean all devs in crypto not just this [Suspicious link removed]d devs make you feel welcome and show who they are  and where they come from and chat bubbles on IRC
bad devs think of an idea make a coin then release a wallet so you can put your coins in
 then they trade while your coins sit in a wallet doing nowt for you. they make all the money then run
with no way of getting it to the masses ie shops and so on
good devs have a team of coders plus pr people and who ever else needed
JUST LOOK at the ripple network thats more of a safe bet
as i said before there is a coin coming out soon
and you want to see all what they have done with  there web site there own chat room and all that work done before they even released the coin they are called working devs and even have time to chat to you even if its to ask how your day as been they make you feel really welcome

oh and 1 more thing i try get my coin for nowt first then stick them in my wallet
never did that at first been burnt that many times now i trade then get them for free and stick them in a wallet or get btc and turn it into cash what ever floats your boat
 see no matter what happens to this coin i cannot loose
you can go for the jackpot and bet big but loose big so if your rich and money is easy to come by then go for it. money nothing to you
but if your not rich do it my way and crypto will be fun
see the richer you are the more money you want

if you trade a 0.2 btc and double up save the coins in a wallet and try and get as many different type of coins on the market as you can
then you have more chance of 1 coin going mainsteam like first bitcoiners and if you own 40k worth and got them for free because you used a 0.2 to get 20 different types of crypto your time in crypto will be fun thats my plan and it a sounds a good plan
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:18:33 AM

Just doubled up  Grin
suprnova

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:48:18 AM

i should invest in here
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:08:19 AM

Yes I'm sure it is a scamcoin, but there is a chance to profit if you are in and out at the right times.

You say scamcoin but you take profit from here ?
like you buy snack stale and you can sell it again with other people

for all people very simple for me
if you trust GRIDPAY is SCAM
don't invest and don't use your other acount to FUD and make more people scared

i know GRID have more potential to up

are you forget for Gridpay.me ?

===Sempak===
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:59:33 AM

Yes I'm sure it is a scamcoin, but there is a chance to profit if you are in and out at the right times.

Noobs please dont buy this coin thinking that it would again reach 0.004 sats!
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:03:34 AM

what like aero.me.?

come on  i here the same old stuff over and over
we will see end of count down THE GATE KEEPER and see what it can do

and if its well worth the wait it will explode god knows then huge
but for now its a traders coin to gain bitcoin and gain more gridpay for FREE well i say free i could loose
but only 25 bucks on any coin i put my money into

we are all after profits at the end of the day whether its a scam or not people are interested as you can see just at lower prices
just dont go to deep much better to have a 1000 little buyers buying them up instead of 3 or 4 people buying the lot

plus THAT ROBOT GOT ME HOOKED its funny alls i know there is a robot and he is the gate keeper and where waiting for this ROBOT TO DO WHAT something magical  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy so we got to wait 30 days is it may be a bit less for this story to unfold Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

tell you what be funny if the robot done a dance blew a rassberry stuck 2 fingers up to us and said iam the gate keeper now FUCK OFFF Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:17:09 AM

if VTC can move up 700% in one week without any updates and volume of $100k,and when ROS can move up 1000% in a day, then i'm pretty sure that GRID can move up also 1000% if they want it, so we are all waiting to see when they will move GRID.
suprnova

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:23:53 AM

if VTC can move up 700% in one week without any updates and volume of $100k,and when ROS can move up 1000% in a day, then i'm pretty sure that GRID can move up also 1000% if they want it, so we are all waiting to see when they will move GRID.

VTC Pos ends some days ago , and this point , why the VTC value increase

i still SUpport GRID
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:40:35 AM

i still SUpport GRID

this altcoin trading is strange Smiley it all depends on the pump groups or people with some BTC. Let me think if VTC will drop 50% then they will also start calling it scam or what? Cheesy I'm trying to buy another 500k at around 300sats, this level is ridicules low, can be a 10 BAGGER
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:40:45 AM

i still SUpport GRID

this altcoin trading is strange Smiley it all depends on the pump groups or people with some BTC. Let me think if VTC will drop 50% then they will also start calling it scam or what? Cheesy I'm trying to buy another 500k at around 300sats, this level is ridicules low, can be a 10 BAGGER

Yep. And if you put wheels on it, it can also be a tricycle...

Oh and VTC will not only lose 50% from current levels; it'll probably lose 90% or more. Scam? it is an established propject so no, not necessarily. But manipulated? Obviously.

In the case of GRID it IS an obvious scam, from the get go.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:49:50 AM

i still SUpport GRID

Oh and VTC will not only lose 50% from current levels; it'll probably lose 90% or more. Scam? it is an established propject so no, not necessarily. But manipulated? Obviously.

why is GRID obvious scam? They didn't promise anything, so where is the scam? When you don't promise anything then you cannot scam, no?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:55:48 AM

i still SUpport GRID

Oh and VTC will not only lose 50% from current levels; it'll probably lose 90% or more. Scam? it is an established project so no, not necessarily. But manipulated? Obviously.

why is GRID obvious scam? They didn't promise anything, so where is the scam? When you don't promise anything then you cannot scam, no?

You got it wrong: If someone promises something and doesn't deliver it, it is a broken promise. Or a lie. Not necessarily a scam.

This is an obvious scam for several reasons, chief among them the fact that is being pumped and dumped by design, obviously. But it also has "tells" that are becoming quite obvious these days, like a censored ANN thread -although they not even bother to moderate it actually- and an anonymous dev who, also obviously, is in on the scam/P&D scheme.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:05:01 AM

i still SUpport GRID

Oh and VTC will not only lose 50% from current levels; it'll probably lose 90% or more. Scam? it is an established project so no, not necessarily. But manipulated? Obviously.

You got it wrong: If someone promises something and doesn't deliver it, it is a broken promise. Or a lie. Not necessarily a scam.

This is an obvious scam for several reasons, chief among them the fact that is being pumped and dumped by design, obviously. But it also has "tells" that are becoming quite obvious these days, like a censored ANN thread -although they not even bother to moderate it actually- and an anonymous dev who, also obviously, is in on the scam/P&D scheme.

Still everything that you say is not a scam. DEV should not be here all day, do you know dev of BTC? So, BTC also scam? Scam is pretty easy, scam means, dev said that he deliver X and don't deliver it, SCAM. Dev leaves the coin. SCAM. But other then those two topics, why can dev not sell his coins when he bought it a few months ago at a lot lower price? Why can DEV his friends not do the same? I mean, if you can buy coin X at 10 sats and it is 1000sats why would you not sell it? How many times that i move a market up and down by putting a sell order of several BTCs or a buy order of several BTCs... that is all trading. You don't force people to buy or sell, but people just look at the order book and see, pfff, that big sell order will never be hit, so let me put my order in front of it..If i want more coins at low levels, then i put a massive sell order and people start panicking and i buy there coin, if i want coin to move up then i put in a massive buy order and people start panic buying.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:23:07 AM

i still SUpport GRID

Still everything that you say is not a scam. DEV should not be here all day, do you know dev of BTC? So, BTC also scam? Scam is pretty easy, scam means, dev said that he deliver X and don't deliver it, SCAM. Dev leaves the coin. SCAM. But other then those two topics, why can dev not sell his coins when he bought it a few months ago at a lot lower price? Why can DEV his friends not do the same? I mean, if you can buy coin X at 10 sats and it is 1000sats why would you not sell it? How many times that i move a market up and down by putting a sell order of several BTCs or a buy order of several BTCs... that is all trading. You don't force people to buy or sell, but people just look at the order book and see, pfff, that big sell order will never be hit, so let me put my order in front of it..If i want more coins at low levels, then i put a massive sell order and people start panicking and i buy there coin, if i want coin to move up then i put in a massive buy order and people start panic buying.

Obviously you don't want to understand. Or see the signs. You are too invested here and the kool aid (wishful thinking) still tastes -or you want to feel it does- good. At your leisure. You are going to be given the low down in no uncertain manner, no matter how you want to choose to philosophize it. But just so you know, what you just described, done by the dev and his friends, all anonymous, is the EXACT depiction OF WHAT IN THE REAL WORLD WOULD LAND YOU IN JAIL FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS. Now you may choose to call it any which way you want. To the non-kool-aid individuals of crypto, it is the definition of a scam. I'll make it quite clearer for you though: It is a project started and carried out, to whatever extent it ends up being, with the sole purpose of taking the money from idiots, greedy investors. And, at this stage of the game, with your experience, you should be able to spot those within minutes... unless you are part of the scheme, which is possible, of course.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:31:57 AM

i still SUpport GRID

Obviously you don't want to understand. Or see the signs. You are too invested here and the kool aid (wishful thinking) still tastes -or you want to feel it does- good. At your leisure. You are going to be given the low down in no uncertain manner, no matter how you want to choose to philosophize it. But just so you know, what you just described, done by the dev and his friends, all anonymous, is the EXACT depiction OF WHAT IN THE REAL WORLD WOULD LAND YOU IN JAIL FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS. Now you may choose to call it any which way you want. To the non-kool-aid individuals of crypto, it is the definition of a scam. I'll make it quite clearer for you though: It is a project started and carried out, to whatever extent it ends up being, with the sole purpose of taking the money from idiots, greedy investors. And, at this stage of the game, with your experience, you should be able to spot those within minutes... unless you are part of the scheme, which is possible, of course.

But this isn't real world (yet), it is all virtual world, in a virtual world you don't have those rules, so... you don't have a SEC, cryptocoins are even no currencies in the real world, they are nothing, no rules exists, so everything that is done here is virtual, that is why they really need to make this crypto world a real world with real rules, coins that need to fill in their papers, real names, etc, but this will never happen or will not happen the next coming years. In fact we are all gambling and hoping that something will be worth a lot of real money.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:41:02 AM

i still SUpport GRID

But this isn't real world (yet), it is all virtual world, in a virtual world you don't have those rules, so... you don't have a SEC, cryptocoins are even no currencies in the real world, they are nothing, no rules exists, so everything that is done here is virtual, that is why they really need to make this crypto world a real world with real rules, coins that need to fill in their papers, real names, etc, but this will never happen or will not happen the next coming years. In fact we are all gambling and hoping that something will be worth a lot of real money.

That being true, there are still big differences between projects with credibility and other with, let's say, less credibility. And, when push comes to shove, in America at least, the law supersedes ANY AND ALL regulations. And schemes, such as the ones described, are fully illegal. You do know, I'm sure, of a certain Ross Ullbricht. Some others are fallen  already and some more WILL indeed fall... including several hiding behind "anon" handles. Because a scheme to commit fraud, whether or not described as a scam, will put you in jail just the same whether you deal with crypto or potato chips, ok?

More importantly, those who have been around for a while should be the one who warn others with less experience of the "red flags", such as the blinding ones plaguing this one... not that any warning will have any effect in view of the blind, utterly stupid, greed so rampant. And, of course, there are still no legal obligations nor repercussions... it is called the old fashioned "doing the right thing". What a concept, ah?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:44:35 AM

wow interested , many legend in here share for build GRID  Cool

#Grid2daMOON
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:25:37 AM

i still SUpport GRID

it is a scam placebo, bc the devs bought at least 90% of the coins for free from their own ICO. There is no way around it. If that was not the case, how did this thing reach the marketcap of NXT a couple of days after an ICO nearly no one had any interest in? Yuo cant pump a coin to ridiculous levels like that without having control of pretty much the whole supply. It started as a giant scam and still is. It was never intended to be something else.

You can oc still trade a scam, but pls stop pretending it is not a scam. You know better.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:41:13 AM

i still SUpport GRID

it is a scam placebo, bc the devs bought at least 90% of the coins for free from their own ICO. There is no way around it. If that was not the case, how did this thing reach the marketcap of NXT a couple of days after an ICO nearly no one had any interest in? Yuo cant pump a coin to ridiculous levels like that without having control of pretty much the whole supply. It started as a giant scam and still is. It was never intended to be something else.

You can oc still trade a scam, but pls stop pretending it is not a scam. You know better.

Yeap, they bought all the coins during their own ICO, that we already knew from the beginning. That hasn't been changed. It was basically a 100% premine coin, and nothing is wrong with that, if nobody join a ICO then dev has all the coins and then they play their game, and believe me they will continue playing this game, till the timer hit 0 days and either they deliver the roadmap or it will be finished for good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: