Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC !  (Read 73254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:57:34 PM

Even the smug ones here are truly idiots.  The fact that makes all you really dumb and bad traders is that your actually going to let this coin pass you.  Placebo brags about 200 sat gains and cutting down to 400 from 600 repeatedly and thats exactly what a poor man does to stay poor in their life, they are happy with quarters over dollars.  This coin has so much interest and so much attention all over bittrex and twitter, matter of fact this forum is the lowest interest in GRID compared to all other ways its promoted.  The Blockchain works and the DEV is waiting to say anything because mayhem ensues after.  The reason you are all dumb is because people actually want to see this coin go 100x and are interested in buying it.  So if you buy at 400 then sell at 600 sure you make like $20 in a day lol which is pathetic but hell maybe your russian and poor as all fuck, bottom line is you broke idiots are getting in the way.  Let the price rise because it's the perfect Pump coin. So many people trapped in the middle thousands want to buy this coin and support this coin.  If you shitty ass pretenders are happy with your change then whatever but you really need to learn how to identify an opportunity.  So to be clear, I am calling anyone bragging and being smug a fucking idiot shit trader.

Where are the fans and those interested in investing? People like you that are doing research for investment on Twitter are an idiot.

Like all other scams coins this coin have a self moderated topic, but dev even not remove the negative posts or writing an encouraging post.

But in case you, one of this two conditions is true:
You are a fool person that  can't accept losing,  or you are a big bag holder that have try to lure beginner investors.

fucking this mind. Angry

I am neither, I bought grid at 8k and sold out at 200k, reinvested yesterday when I saw the madness.  You are the one trying to fuck peoples heads, I am the one offering them insight on how things like DUMPs work and how community ultimately control decentralized currency.  You are the one who's post go back and forth, you are the one acting like your change in BTC was an amazing feat.  Bragging about the downfall and loss of others.  You are the poison that creates a problem for social adoption on the entire forefront of cryptography based digital currencies, the type of person who feels as though for now you have done well but will look back and see how much potential you missed out on, not just here on this thread because I think you know the truth about this coins turn around potential but I mean in general. You are either a very savvy troll perfect in your appearance of completely unreliable or you really are terrible at this and are not worth paying attention too.  Either way, I still feel strongly toward saying Fuck You.  I am very sorry.
ha ha so you shit on people more than me as you say you bought in at 8k and sold for 200k
so now we know what your game is

and that is why i am warning people because of you look chaps what he saying he will fuck you over for big bucks
8k to 200k so what poor sod got your coins Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
if this is a scam we wont know yet
8k to 200k
200k buyer must be fuming now if he would of bought 20 dollars worth he be a bit sad but not  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
av a nice day all and be careful
marcuszz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:03:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FOZYgKO.png

one thing is certain ..
dev has made ​​a lot of money and with many btc he can organize another pump or disappear forever

why dev put a timer? what's behind all of this?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:10:56 PM

one thing is certain ..
dev has made ​​a lot of money and with many btc he can organize another pump or disappear forever

Why should dev disappear? He can easily do another few pumps and make every time 10 BTC. He would be stupid to disappear.
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:12:29 PM

Even the smug ones here are truly idiots.  The fact that makes all you really dumb and bad traders is that your actually going to let this coin pass you.  Placebo brags about 200 sat gains and cutting down to 400 from 600 repeatedly and thats exactly what a poor man does to stay poor in their life, they are happy with quarters over dollars.  This coin has so much interest and so much attention all over bittrex and twitter, matter of fact this forum is the lowest interest in GRID compared to all other ways its promoted.  The Blockchain works and the DEV is waiting to say anything because mayhem ensues after.  The reason you are all dumb is because people actually want to see this coin go 100x and are interested in buying it.  So if you buy at 400 then sell at 600 sure you make like $20 in a day lol which is pathetic but hell maybe your russian and poor as all fuck, bottom line is you broke idiots are getting in the way.  Let the price rise because it's the perfect Pump coin. So many people trapped in the middle thousands want to buy this coin and support this coin.  If you shitty ass pretenders are happy with your change then whatever but you really need to learn how to identify an opportunity.  So to be clear, I am calling anyone bragging and being smug a fucking idiot shit trader.

Where are the fans and those interested in investing? People like you that are doing research for investment on Twitter are an idiot.

Like all other scams coins this coin have a self moderated topic, but dev even not remove the negative posts or writing an encouraging post.

You are a fool person that  can't accept losing,  or you are a big bag holder that have try to lure beginner investors.

fucking this mind. Angry

I am neither, I bought grid at 8k and sold out at 200k, reinvested yesterday when I saw the madness.  You are the one trying to fuck peoples heads, I am the one offering them insight on how things like DUMPs work and how community ultimately control decentralized currency.  You are the one who's post go back and forth, you are the one acting like your change in BTC was an amazing feat.  Bragging about the downfall and loss of others.  You are the poison that creates a problem for social adoption on the entire forefront of cryptography based digital currencies, the type of person who feels as though for now you have done well but will look back and see how much potential you missed out on, not just here on this thread because I think you know the truth about this coins turn around potential but I mean in general. You are either a very savvy troll perfect in your appearance of completely unreliable or you really are terrible at this and are not worth paying attention too.  Either way, I still feel strongly toward saying Fuck You.  I am very sorry.
ha ha so you shit on people more than me as you say you bought in at 8k and sold for 200k

and that is why i am warning people because of you look chaps what he saying he will fuck you over for big bucks
8k to 200k so what poor sod got your coins Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
8k to 200k
200k buyer must be fuming now if he would of bought 20 dollars worth he be a bit sad but not  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

No game, I am the one person here with nothing to lose and I can only gain as much as you guys, but if we all lose I want it to be honest not losing to trolls and getting wrecked.  Sell the coin because you think its dead or because you think it's scam, dont sell the coin because some dumb penny trader feared you into selling.  And also Popcorn1 I would tread carefully with accusations.
marcuszz

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:16:36 PM

the game will continue for me

popcorn we're here for the same reason, Those are the rules of the game
If you could have a crystal ball You'd get millionaire with our losses

https://i.imgur.com/htfryCS.jpg
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 07:22:44 PM

one thing is certain ..

Why should dev disappear? He can easily do another few pumps and make every time 10 BTC. He would be stupid to disappear.
how about he try to finish the project!
it is clear that, he dosen't have money problems anymore.
he can hire a coder and go on with he's idea.

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:23:53 PM

A LITTLE QUIZ 4 PEOPLE
there is a coin waiting to come on the market not been released yet
if you find it come back and tell me what it is
WHY I SAY THIS
you will see what the devs are trying to accomplish how much work they have put in and all that work done before its even  been released they are devs you can count on

you will see the difference in true crypto loving devs there coins you can put in your wallet and feel safe with
 so lets see if you can tell me what it is

I like devs who are active with there community makes me feel i am a member of a good community
and not like there just after my bitcoin well 20 dollars worth any way Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:29:40 PM

I've a nice 422k order at 366, please hit it Cheesy I want to own 3% of GRID Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:32:40 PM

fucking this mind. Angry

8k to 200k

No game, I am the one person here with nothing to lose and I can only gain as much as you guys, but if we all lose I want it to be honest not losing to trolls and getting wrecked.  Sell the coin because you think its dead or because you think it's scam, dont sell the coin because some dumb penny trader feared you into selling.  And also Popcorn1 I would tread carefully with accusations.
a true investor wont sell nowt till grid pay becomes widely adopted in retail shops
your points are worthless only to your self
my points are to save people getting scammed

and NO not every 1 does know the tricks of the trade always new people every day coming into crypto
and if more people have a good experience with crypto the better and my way is a safe way to gamble on crypto after all its a gamble
marcuszz

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:33:12 PM

dev with all the money you made

you can pay most coders to do something nice

upwork.com
freelancer.com
worknhire.com
peopleperhour.com

10$ hour

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 07:45:43 PM

I've a nice 422k order at 366, please hit it Cheesy I want to own 3% of GRID Cheesy
carefull Thorin OakenShield... the GREED is not healthy! Grin

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:47:29 PM

the game will continue for me

popcorn we're here for the same reason, Those are the rules of the game
If you could have a crystal ball You'd get millionaire with our losses

OMG and your point is Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
my point is to new people coming into crypto be careful
you will get people telling you to buy its cheap only to be turned over
 buy small no point in trying to own more coins than the devs do

there is people out there who will own loads of coins open slack channel do all sorts of work for the devs
and the devs even spin them over all the time and effort put in to a coin only to be turned over

go and look at cypher coin and see how the devs are treating there community and you will see the same here
loads of bag holders trying to rally there community doing all kinds of work for there devs  and see how the devs treat them

please go and look it pissed me off some guy was trying so hard to make cypher work with the time and effort he put in only to be treated like shit

go and look and you will see why i say be careful
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:50:28 PM

You can buy quite a bit much more if you like, even cheaper. Quite cheaper, in fact... already.

My guess is that it is going significantly lower still. You are going to have a ball... so to speak...
marcuszz

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:57:17 PM

popcorn I agree with you
Got to be careful how much you want to invest.
in this case, in fact I suggest that you invest no more then 50 - 200 dollars..
many people spend that much in one saturday
the risk is high.

but there could be good opportunities with trading...

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:57:32 PM

You can buy quite a bit much more if you like, even cheaper. Quite cheaper, in fact... already.

My guess is that it is going significantly lower still. You are going to have a ball... so to speak...

maybe, it will go lower, maybe it doesn't, i already took more then 1 BTC to play it, so lets see what will happen.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:57:40 PM

not on bittrex there is no order for that amount
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:58:41 PM

not on bittrex there is no order for that amount

238k were bought, and move the rest a little lower at 355 Cheesy
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:59:51 PM

Popcorn1 is obviously new to this space.  No reason to pay any attention to the broken attempts at trying to make a valid point.  You are going to learn so much over the next few years.  GL PopcornNewbie Wink
marcuszz

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:03:42 PM

placebo

SELL

Grin Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:29:11 PM

Popcorn1 is obviously new to this space.  No reason to pay any attention to the broken attempts at trying to make a valid point.  You are going to learn so much over the next few years.  GL PopcornNewbie Wink
ha ha been in the game for three years and know every trick in the book
my 20 dollars is a start point so if i loose i only loose 20 dollars if i feel the coin is really good i would push it to 100 dollars 0.5
if you make on it then trade as much as you like with your profits no lose to you then
if you invest 25 dollars and the coin goes 3 times and 0.2 goes up to 0.6 i can understand you using the 0.6 to buy more or use it to buy a different coin or wait for a price drop you still are not going to loose much
u made that 0.6 for nowt

but to go the bank and buy 3 btc and invest straight into a crypto coin is not good for your pockets
gamble 25 to 50 dollars wont kill you and you can build your btc up and then gamble big if you wish
but you still wont of lost all your well earned cash
av a nice day all
 sorry i keep saying 20 dollars i mean a 0.2 btc what 40 to 50 dollars its a starting point o.2 can turn into 1 btc in a flash then you could gamble 1 btc then but still you will be a winner you made that  1btc for nowt

my post are to NEW PEOPLE who are getting into crypto
if you have made loads of bitcoin already then my post do not apply to you
ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW IN CRYPTO be careful people will tell you all kinds of stuff to get you to buy there bitccoin sell walls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: