Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC !  (Read 73254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:37:09 PM

I might also add there was zero, absolutely zero activity in the thread during the ICO, but they got a pretty huge amount of BTC. Insta listed at bittrex and pumped. Make your own decissions, I am not going to judge anyone, if its legit or not, just telling how it was as all posts from back then have been deleted.
Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:34:58 PM

I might also add there was zero, absolutely zero activity in the thread during the ICO, but they got a pretty huge amount of BTC. Insta listed at bittrex and pumped. Make your own decissions, I am not going to judge anyone, if its legit or not, just telling how it was as all posts from back then have been deleted.

Trolling much? So far other than deleted threads of most likely trolly bs it is a very good looking coin. Would you keep shit scattered in your front porch? I wouldn't and I for one am glad they didnt leave troll shit posts on their main ann tread.

TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:38:18 PM

It's most likely these trolling guys on on another "hot" coin and see a threat to "their" project or are trying to accumulate at a cheaper rate by panicking some holders into selling into their lower buy orders. So just ignore them. The Dev's tech and releases will speak for it's self not some troll garbage.

Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:40:50 PM

Looks like a good project to be part of. I see nothing negative in the code or it's planned releases. I'm in.  Cool

AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:53:16 PM

Looks like some are trying to score cheap coins. That a good sign to buy actually. Some group is trying to buy in cheap so they can dump out when it goes higher again.
Boom-Crash

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:05:09 PM

Are online wallets like the Gatekeeper safe? I've heard of other online wallets getting hacked. Also does it stake coins too? I don't think I've ever heard of an online wallet that stakes coins.
HKBvM

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:24:56 PM

Trolling much? So far other than deleted threads of most likely trolly bs it is a very good looking coin. Would you keep shit scattered in your front porch? I wouldn't and I for one am glad they didnt leave troll shit posts on their main ann tread.

Listen child. You probably bought some coins and want them to go to the moon and thats totally fine. Nevertheless it cant hurt to mention what they did to the old thread - deleting every single post. I doubt you have read or remember the old thread otherwise you wouldnt write such bs, as people were asking legitimate questions beside the usual trash that is part of every thread on BCT. Or have you?

Wht happened back in feb is part of this coin. If you dont like it, go tell someone who cares.
Adderral

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:36:59 PM

Child? Please old man.  Roll Eyes  Seems other than yourself and possibly another no one really gives a shit. What can you do? Go back to February and make a change? Keep dwelling on that crap? I'm not. Hopefully they get this coin moving in the right direction. Who knows then you can sell your bags.  Cheesy

Coinic The Hash Hog

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:46:09 PM

Now now play nice children. This is a clean and civil thread and we would like to see it stay that way.  Wink
HKBvM

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:50:23 PM

Child? Please old man.  Roll Eyes  Seems other than yourself and possibly another no one really gives a shit. What can you do? Go back to February and make a change? Keep dwelling on that crap? I'm not. Hopefully they get this coin moving in the right direction. Who knows then you can sell your bags.  Cheesy

Totally up to you what you do. Dont call people trolls though just because they are not hyping a coin and have some critical words to say.

Anyway I have said what I wanted to say and wont comment anymore on this, good luck with this coin.
GridPay (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:04:51 PM

really2 awesme . but i dont see community active in here  Sad

there is no community. They deleted every single post in the thread as people were very critical (mildly speaking) and closed the thread.

The previous 'thread' was actually the same one. We locked it because we don't feel the need to have to respond to what seemed like a professional fud team showing up and working shifts. Mildly speaking is a severe understatement, we would rather not have to defend ourselves and work diligently at our own pace developing and releasing material than spend precious time defending against speculative fud.

Coinic The Hash Hog

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:06:59 PM

Well said GridPay. I'd rather you put your efforts to developing great things for the coin than battling trolls and fudsters.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:08:04 PM

Looks like the coin has life still. Dev, what was this insurance fund about?

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:12:28 PM

stupid  Cheesy, u jump here & fudding,dump fool
hmm they didnt, i saw earlier ,i cant post in gridpay thread

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Coinic The Hash Hog

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:14:57 PM

Looks like the coin has life still. Dev, what was this insurance fund about?

Yes please do tell. That could really be a game changer if it works like I think it will. No one has that.
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:16:54 PM

stupid  Cheesy, u jump here & fudding,dump fool
hmm they didnt, i saw earlier ,i cant post in gridpay thread

Yeah it was a locked thread for a while. I doubt posts where deleted when they couldn't be posted up.

Black Fire

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:21:43 PM

What devices will be supported for "mobile devices on the go" part of the road map? Will things like Fit Bit and Apple watch be supported as well as phones and tablets?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
Aterna

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:24:07 PM

I see NFC in thread title. Will that be be functional when the mobile wallets release? Many have tried but so far none I have seen do it.  Huh

PlatinumExpress

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:59:59 PM

Some pretty nice volume the last few days. Bullish outlook if things deliver.
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:17:48 PM

NFC look nice
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: