Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 20052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:23:35 AM

Because I'm the 4th person to agree I will say that SPR will increase in price by 4x  Tongue

4 times is chump change. DRK prices easily. I also believe that we have a better product meaning that in the long run we will surpass them. 
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:15:40 AM

Because I'm the 4th person to agree I will say that SPR will increase in price by 4x  Tongue
i did myself a favor and bought  1000 coins, i snagged em pretty cheap too  Kiss

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
njs811

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:29:40 AM

i did myself a favor and bought  1000 coins, i snagged em pretty cheap too  Kiss

Fantastic!! There is so much growth potential here!
njs811

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:19:11 AM

I am running 32 MNs how is everyone else doing?
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:23:32 AM

I have 70 in total, and MN payment its started.

njs811

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:30:36 AM

I didn't even notice it started. We still have a ways to go, but we are moving far faster now compared to the 1st test.
njs811

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:35:01 AM

If every one of these guys would click control we would be done in less than 24 hours.
donschoe

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Hello Coins

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:56:24 PM

Darkcoin released InstantX to main network. https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-1-instantx-release.3923/

When are we ready?

Not using Tapatalk.
hefty

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:00:25 PM

Darkcoin released InstantX to main network. https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-1-instantx-release.3923/

When are we ready?

copy paste done

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:03:34 PM

When are we ready?

Wasn't this done in Round 1?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Spreadcoin_ (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:59:18 PM

When are we ready?

Wasn't this done in Round 1?

A limited version of instantx was succesfully tested in Round 1, yes.

Much work still needs to be done.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:03:55 PM

BCT is deleting posts like crazy, even in this moderated thread.

I got a "Voted" post deleted, and even the post where I created the meme with mr.t was deleted. Crazy.

So everybody who thinks that this is part of the self-moderating, it is NOT.

Only obvious copy-paste trolls will get deleted, but if you have been deleted for another reason, it was probably a BCT moderator.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:04:40 PM

So any word on when Mr. Spread returns to BitcoinTalk? I had overheard that it was today if I am not mistaken Smiley I hope so I miss having him around lol Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:06:53 PM

I got a "Voted" post deleted, and even the post where I created the meme with mr.t was deleted. Crazy.

Only obvious copy-paste trolls will get deleted, but if you have been deleted for another reason, it was probably a BCT moderator.
So you are saying even though this is a self moderated thread that the BCT moderators can still delete whatever they want? Then what is the point? LOL I mean it is starting to come across as some sort of conspiracy theory if you ask me LOL like we aren't safe here lol but seriously can they still delete posts off this thread as well? If so then what would be the point of having the two threads? Just curious and asking questions Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:10:11 PM

So why haven't any of my posts been deleted here, or anywhere, by this alleged renegade mod ?
Prove it. Post the PM you recieved explaining who did this and why it was done.

Spreadcoin_ (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:16:56 PM

So why haven't any of my posts been deleted here, or anywhere, by this alleged renegade mod ?
Prove it. Post the PM you recieved explaining who did this and why it was done.

The self-moderators here will only go after obvious trolls who are trying to sabotage the discussion, but sometimes we might even leave their posts (as happened with some of your posts, hippie).

It really depends on the phrasing of your post.  Smiley

I think the BCT moderators just don't like posts like "+1" and "Voted", and also it seems that recently they particularly hate plain picture posts (like memes, etc...)

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:23:48 PM

So you are saying even though this is a self moderated thread that the BCT moderators can still delete whatever they want? Then what is the point? LOL I mean it is starting to come across as some sort of conspiracy theory if you ask me LOL like we aren't safe here lol but seriously can they still delete posts off this thread as well? If so then what would be the point of having the two threads? Just curious and asking questions Smiley

Yes, BCT moderators will delete posts they deem to be of spammy nature, like "+1" or "Voted" posts.
That's also the reason they don't allow "coin giveaway threads" because they create a lot of these "spammy" posts.

It probably helps keep their servers stable.
And they delete those posts to discourage users from acting like that.

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:30:27 PM

The point is to delete the constant troll posts, you know the constant copy paste quote walls with big red letters etc?
You don't see them here anymore, right? That's because of our self-moderation process.

But BCT has their own rules, and ofcourse they have total control over everything posted here. But they will only delete posts they deem spam.
They don't go after trolls, as they explain here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787308.0

Spreadcoin_ (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:55:44 PM

I started a poll at spreadcointalk:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99.0

Please everybody give your vote to finally decide if we should continue the old thread or the new thread.

I am not so sure that this new thread is a good idea anymore.

Also, Mr. Spread will be unbanned sometime later today, so he should have the last word...

But I would love to keep the thread active that has Mr. Spread as the original Threadstarter, and also a history of the last 6 months.

Let's survive this troll-infestation like a person who has the flu. It will go away eventually.  Smiley
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:06:33 PM

I started a poll at spreadcointalk:

Please everybody give your vote to finally decide if we should continue the old thread or the new thread.

I am not so sure that this new thread is a good idea anymore.

Also, Mr. Spread will be unbanned sometime later today, so he should have the last word...

But I would love to keep the thread active that has Mr. Spread as the original Threadstarter, and also a history of the last 6 months.

Let's survive this troll-infestation like a person who has the flu. It will go away eventually.  Smiley

How many socks do you have !? lolz

I started a pool over at spreadcointalk.

Let's vote if we should continue this old thread or the new self-moderated one.

I have changed my mind (after seeing how the new thread has been going the last few days) and I think that it would be much better to continue with this old thread, and delete the new one.

Please vote.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: