Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Removal of Canaryinthemine From The Default Trust List  (Read 2943 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:53:03 AM

WC, if you will hand carve another one of these (or one similar)

and share with us a video of the carving process from start to finish, I will give you this 2011 Error Casascius coin as my apology.

You speak of the "blatant act of abuse of the default trust system" having never done business with CITM, yet you left me negative feedback and we've never transacted anything. Don't you think you're being hypocritical?

This is a pretty sweet deal ^.

What do those series 1 coins go for...like 6 or 7BTC?

That's like over $1200 easily you could resell the coin for.

@Woodcollector are you going to back down on this offer?  Roll Eyes

That is a sweet deal, nice one kialara Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:26:56 AM

This is the last off topic reply that i am responding to

Better start your own thread if you want replies to your off topic kid stuff. Not saying i wont play ball, you guys are quite entertaining, it just wont be on this thread.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 02:33:51 PM

and share with us a video of the carving process from start to finish, I will give you this 2011 Error Casascius coin as my apology.

You speak of the "blatant act of abuse of the default trust system" having never done business with CITM, yet you left me negative feedback and we've never transacted anything. Don't you think you're being hypocritical?

Is that the Hindenburg?  Nice touch.  Boom Goes the Hydrogen.  Kialara's calling you out WC.

The funniest thing about all this, Smoothie's laser carving jokes have now got him orders for lasered wood carvings.

Honesty will earn you BTC...Kialara just upped that ante.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:15:43 PM

This is the last off topic reply that i am responding to

i won't address the fact that I just got called out by Kialara and his offer.

I will run and continue to hide from questions and statements that will show I am full of BS.

Okay  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 10:02:09 PM

Is that the Hindenburg?  Nice touch.  Boom Goes the Hydrogen.  Kialara's calling you out WC.

The funniest thing about all this, Smoothie's laser carving jokes have now got him orders for lasered wood carvings.

Canaryinthemine is on the default trust, WC is not. There are much different standards for reputation left from anyone on the default trust. Canaryinthemine also has a long history of adding default trust abusers to his trust list. He also is refusing to remove Nubbins even though he replaced his negative trust rating for me because he didn't like the words I said about him. This is not an appropriate use of default trust, they should both be removed.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:34:02 PM

Canaryinthemine is on the default trust, WC is not. There are much different standards for reputation left from anyone on the default trust. Canaryinthemine also has a long history of adding default trust abusers to his trust list. He also is refusing to remove Nubbins even though he replaced his negative trust rating for me because he didn't like the words I said about him. This is not an appropriate use of default trust, they should both be removed.

WC doesn't want to address Kialara's offer.

Surprised?  Roll Eyes

I'm not... Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:23:37 PM

Surprised?  Roll Eyes

I'm not... Cheesy

Sorry, been a busy day working on pieces for clients. Too busy to check in and see what the kids are doing.

Kialara, i have no use nor want for a metal coin. Just something else i have to try and sell amidst the dozens of other things i have going on.

Make it $1,500 worth of bitcoin, put in escrow with OgNasty or Blazedout419 and your on. so long as IronMarvel agrees to let me make another piece with that face on it as it was his coin and an original design that I DREW FOR HIM and him alone. It will be done on video from start to finish everything short of cutting down the tree. Or for an extra $500 worth of bitcoin in escrow i will go buy a GoPro Hero 4 and stream the whole thing live from start to finish.

If your not willing to fork up the funds, secured by escrow, publicly announced, and publicly stated in a separate thread that you accept this agreement. ( really tired of you dumb little shits that dont understand what ON TOPIC means)  Then GTFO . That offer stands for anyone really not just Kialara. Otherwise STFU, i dont jump through hoops for the likes of your kind. Pay me, or move on.

In the mean time, make your own thread for all this B.S. and someone message me the link, maybe i will spend some time over there trolling all of you until someone puts the funds in escrow.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:41:22 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 11:55:25 PM by BG4

Surprised?  Roll Eyes

I'm not... Cheesy

Sorry, been a busy day working on pieces for clients. Too busy to check in and see what the kids are doing.

Kialara, i have no use nor want for a metal coin. Just something else i have to try and sell amidst the dozens of other things i have going on.

Make it $1,500 worth of bitcoin, put in escrow with OgNasty or Blazedout419 and your on. so long as IronMarvel agrees to let me make another piece with that face on it as it was his coin and an original design that I DREW FOR HIM and him alone. It will be done on video from start to finish everything short of cutting down the tree. Or for an extra $500 worth of bitcoin in escrow i will go buy a GoPro Hero 4 and stream the whole thing live from start to finish.

If your not willing to fork up the funds, secured by escrow, publicly announced, and publicly stated in a separate thread that you accept this agreement. ( really tired of you dumb little shits that dont understand what ON TOPIC means)  Then GTFO . That offer stands for anyone really not just Kialara. Otherwise STFU, i dont jump through hoops for the likes of your kind. Pay me, or move on.

In the mean time, make your own thread for all this B.S. and someone message me the link, maybe i will spend some time over there trolling all of you until someone puts the funds in escrow.

Hay...since business has been SO wonderful lately.....Why havent you given the 200$ back to Laserviking.... Surely 200$ is meaningless... to get that off your conscience... and from being labeled forever as a scammer....

and to be on topic...... leave Canaryinthemine on The Default Trust List

Addition/     And has this charity raffle  be refunded.....

Feed the children with a bong raffle.... This was very poor judgement... you must have been stoned...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902576.msg9916747#msg9916747
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:46:45 PM

Surprised?  Roll Eyes

I'm not... Cheesy

If your not willing to fork up the funds, secured by escrow, publicly announced, and publicly stated in a separate thread that you accept this agreement. ( really tired of you dumb little shits that dont understand what ON TOPIC means)  Then GTFO . That offer stands for anyone really not just Kialara. Otherwise STFU, i dont jump through hoops for the likes of your kind. Pay me, or move on.

lol the funny thing about it is that you wouldn't have to try to sell it...there is a huge demand for series 1 CASCASCIUS error coins.

But please play on.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:51:51 PM

Surprised?  Roll Eyes

I'm not... Cheesy

If your not willing to fork up the funds, secured by escrow, publicly announced, and publicly stated in a separate thread that you accept this agreement. ( really tired of you dumb little shits that dont understand what ON TOPIC means)  Then GTFO . That offer stands for anyone really not just Kialara. Otherwise STFU, i dont jump through hoops for the likes of your kind. Pay me, or move on.

Hay...since business has been SO wonderful lately.....Why havent you given the 200$ back to Laserviking.... Surely 200$ is meaningless... to get that off your conscience... and from being labeled forever as a scammer....

Anyone who keeps $200 and is willing to let their rep go to shit is a scammer.

CITM should stay on the DTL in my view.

This is about WC attempting to get the attention off of his shady/scummy actions and on to other respected users of this forum.

Just look at how quickly he was willing to throw both Kialara and I under the bus concerning the artwork on our products that we sell. Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:58:07 PM

Surprised?  Roll Eyes

I'm not... Cheesy

Anyone who keeps $200 and is willing to let their rep go to shit is a scammer.

CITM should stay on the DTL in my view.

This is about WC attempting to get the attention off of his shady/scummy actions and on to other respected users of this forum.

Just look at how quickly he was willing to throw both Kialara and I under the bus concerning the artwork on our products that we sell. Roll Eyes

Anyone willing to have a...... FEED THE CHILDREN BONG RAFFLE...... is a SCAMMER
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:03:48 AM

Anyone willing to have a...... FEED THE CHILDREN BONG RAFFLE...... is a SCAMMER

Nubbins buddy !!!!! Welcome back to the party. Why dont you come join us on your main account?

Think what you will... Others know who I am....and i'm not nubbins......LOL

You how ever.. are a Scammer  ...
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:44:10 AM

Here all you little kiddies go, it's time for daddy to go to bed but you can all go play over here until i wake up.

THE "YOU CAN POST ALL THE OFF TOPIC KID CRAP YOU WANT IN HERE" THREAD

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: