Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON with BITCOIN at a 15% DISCOUNT  (Read 49836 times)
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:15:28 AM

From where you bought these gift cards ?
I mean to say which site you use
your thread is becoming popular day by day
In your main topic thread you wrote all your purchase come from Amazon gift cards

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amazon4u (OP)

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:27:02 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 01:46:20 AM by amazon4u

In your main topic thread you wrote all your purchase come from Amazon gift cards

I am not sure what you mean....All my orders are paid with Amazon Gift cards, but if you want to make your own orders on www.Amazon.com I can also sell you the gift cards and you may order the goods yourself...I've just sold a $730 Amazon gift card a few minutes ago, let me know if you wish to buy one

virtapayseller666

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:50:13 AM

I am not sure what you mean....All my orders are paid with Amazon Gift cards, but if you want to make your own orders on www.Amazon.com I can also sell you the gift cards and you may order the goods yourself...I've just sold a $730 Amazon gift card a few minutes ago, let me know if you wish to buy one

now question is that what is the main source of your amazon gift cards

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:55:40 AM

Giving this service a chance. $280 order, $210+tip sent to escrow and held there currently. Should have package by Tuesday, will update status upon arrival to me.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:05:17 AM

The gift cards are not bought online, if that's what you're asking....

virtapayseller666

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:52:35 AM

The gift cards are not bought online, if that's what you're asking....

yes exactly i am asking that from where you bought if it was not online

means you bought offline ? Are you getting bulk discount on amazon gift cards ? may be yes

ok good luck for your amazon Dealing you are doing good work

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 03:51:24 AM

I'm blown away by some people jumping on this. You guys can't be that naive, can you? You're trusting a brand new account with no prior trade history, with a payment type that is notorious for scams.

The problem is not that he will outright scam you. You'll indeed get your items. The problem is amazon banning your address, and potentially having police show up at your door to investigate.

OP emphasize many times that items are not directly purchased with a credit card. This is true. It would be stupid of him to buy items directly with a stolen CC. So this is where the laundering comes into play to get clean money. What's to say that a stolen credit card was not used to buy the gift cards? You can add gift cards to any new amazon accounts to buy the items, and set any billing address and shipping address if gift cards are used. Then just directly send to items to the victim.

At 25%, he is still making a profit. You guys really think these deep discounts are legit and sustainable?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:06:50 AM

I'm blown away by some people jumping on this. You guys can't be that naive, can you? You're trusting a brand new account with no prior trade history, with a payment type that is notorious for scams.

The problem is not that he will outright scam you. You'll indeed get your items. The problem is amazon banning your address, and potentially having police show up at your door to investigate.

OP emphasize many times that items are not directly purchased with a credit card. This is true. It would be stupid of him to buy items directly with a stolen CC. So this is where the laundering comes into play to get clean money. What's to say that a stolen credit card was not used to buy the gift cards? You can add gift cards to any new amazon accounts to buy the items, and set any billing address and shipping address if gift cards are used. Then just directly send to items to the victim.

At 25%, he is still making a profit. You guys really think these deep discounts are legit and sustainable?
I don't think you need to read the entire 10 pages of this thread to get your answer. Hell, you don't even need to read the first three pages.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:04:40 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 01:34:17 PM by amazon4u

Ok....I am going to make a bet with you, since you seem to be "All-Knowledgeable" , " "Almighty" , "All etc etc etc" ... So you basically say this :

I am a new user that will "ruin people's lifes" , destroy the planet's equilibrium etc etc etc

Okay...let's play your game for a bit.... But how about in a year from now, you'll pay me 10 BTC if none of my customers will report any problems with my service ? If not I will pay you 10 BTC ? How about that ? I think it's a fair bet...

Now since you do not wish to use the logic of a 3rd grader, I will help you out with a little rhetoric :

How come if I am using "stolen credit cards" like you've emphasized, I am able to buy stuff ONLY from www.Amazon.com Huh
Why not other websites Huh
Should I tell you that credit cards are accepted everywhere in the world Huh
What's stopping me to buy stuff from other websites Huh
Do you think other stores/websites (Target/Starbucks/Itunes/Walmart etc) don't have Gift Cards that can be purchased with Credit Cards Huh
What's stopping me to use my service on those websites as well, or on Amazon.ca, Amazon.de etc Huh

Well, since you don't want to use the minimal logic required to function, I am gonna help out a bit:

"I DO NOT PURCHASE GIFT CARDS WITH CREDIT CARDS AT ALL !!! IF I WAS DOING THAT, I WOULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO OFFER THE SAME SERVICES ON OTHER WEBSITES (WALMART/TARGET ETC) !!! "

Do you understand ANYTHING from the statement above ?

People please THINK BEFORE YOU TALK/POST !!!! I am tired of all you POST-ZOMBIES coming here and throwing dirt at me JUST BECAUSE your username is OLDER than mind !! Now please go away in your linear world and let me live in peace !!!

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:10:32 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 12:59:07 PM by amazon4u

I don't think you need to read the entire 10 pages of this thread to get your answer. Hell, you don't even need to read the first three pages.

You don't have to read anything before you post, don't worry... You were born very smart and all the other people around you are very stupid...so I guess, we have to listen to you and your kind on a daily basis ....

Don't mind us, the stupid people, you just know stuff without reading anything....because of that, you can just post something/anything on every topic ...your username is also OLDER than ours, so you're entitled to just say stuff without reading....Congrats !!!

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:26:59 PM

It's possible for him to make a profit through purse. He can make a purchase with a 30% while he only gives us a 25%.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:58:19 PM

You don't have to read anything before you post, don't worry... You were born very smart and all the other people around you are very stupid...so I guess, we have to listen to you and your kind on a daily basis ....

Don't mind us, the stupid people, you just know stuff without reading anything....because of that, you can just post something/anything on every topic ...your username is also OLDER than ours, so you're entitled to just say stuff without reading....Congrats !!!

He said money laundering, not stolen CC

"laundering comes into play to get clean money..."
that means that you have dirty money (drugs, illegal sex trades for money, etc) and you are laundering (cleaning your money) with these giftcards-bitcoin deals.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:43:26 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 02:59:03 PM by amazon4u

"laundering comes into play to get clean money..."
that means that you have dirty money (drugs, illegal sex trades for money, etc) and you are laundering (cleaning your money) with these giftcards-bitcoin deals.

Reynaldo man,

I know you are trying to defend people that can't or won't read, but facts are facts man..and I quote :

"What's to say that a stolen credit card was not used to buy the gift cards? You can add gift cards to any new amazon accounts to buy the items, and set any billing address and shipping address if gift cards are used"

I think this phrase is pretty clear....This is what he wrote and this is what he thinks, regardless of what you are trying to suggest (money laundering etc) ...
Anyways I've proved my point several times on this board, yet the pointless accusations keep raining through.....like I said, my Gift Cards are simply no good to some people, regardless of what I prove...and that's quite alright as long as they mind their own business....

If my Gift Cards are not purchased with Credit Cards, than they must be poisonous/radioactive/cursed/laundered/bad for you etc etc etc ....There isn't a day on this board without a troll on my thread, but that's alright...I am a patient man with something to say

neoneros

Activity: 462

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 03:50:02 PM

I read a lot of praise about the service, but why is the trustlevel "Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)" still at a staggering zero?

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:52:09 PM

I read a lot of praise about the service, but why is the trustlevel "Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)" still at a staggering zero?

What do you mean ? From where you've just copy/pasted this " Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0) " Huh

Here is my copy/paste :

amazon4u
Activity: 28

Selling Stuff 25% OFF ! See my signature

Trust : 0: -0 / +6(4)

I think the 2 copy/pastes are a bit different...don't you think ?

plasma1010

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:59:09 PM

Jesus Christ, what stops people from CraigsList and Ebay from doing the exact same thing ? Yeah let's not even trust our local Gas Station Attendant, the gas station might be a front for Saudi Arabia funding ISIS

Send me BTC if you enjoyed this post | 1LtTpCqbaXj548Pxvdy2VrE8JNa3zkcL3A
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:29:17 PM

Giving this service a chance. $280 order, $210+tip sent to escrow and held there currently. Should have package by Tuesday, will update status upon arrival to me.

Thanks for using my service.

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:44:30 AM

I purchased a $730 Gift Card Code from him. Great Seller!!

thanks for the feedback

BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:47:03 AM

Given that the item hasn't even shipped and only 1 in stock (means it could be anywhere in US) I highly doubt this is gonna make it to me by tomorrow as guaranteed by Amazon Prime...I'm looking forward to this purchase putting this "2 day guarantee" to the test! We shall see!

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:04:29 AM

Given that the item hasn't even shipped and only 1 in stock (means it could be anywhere in US) I highly doubt this is gonna make it to me by tomorrow as guaranteed by Amazon Prime...I'm looking forward to this purchase putting this "2 day guarantee" to the test! We shall see!

It's what Prime says...2 days guaranteed...By the looks of it, you are right...highly unlikely that you will have it tomorrow.... but we shall see ...

This is a gift order

Arriving tomorrow by 8pm
Shipping today

Maybe the item has shipped today and they didn't update the tracking yet...Anyways I am just as curious ...Will send you tracking # as soon as I have it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: