Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON with BITCOIN at a 15% DISCOUNT  (Read 49836 times)
buysolar

Activity: 125
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:09:19 AM

Hi Amazon4u,

Sorry to see you facing so much criticism, I think you've done a great job answering peoples questions. I know how tough it can be repeating the same stuff over and over again.

I'm sending you a pm with my wish list link for several items totaling $232.27 x 0.75 = $174.2025  = 1.4312 btc at the time of this post.

Look forward to receiving everything. thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:18:45 AM

Both items were around 200$ usd each, I'm planning to get some more stuff with amazon4u, check his trust if you want to see what people think about him

I did look at his trust. It was after I posted my comment/question, and I saw that amazon4u has left good feedback for others. I didn't delete my post because I considered it to be valid and to have been posted with good intentions. I thought amazon4u would reply and give me information on a few of the more senior members that have dealt with him.

It is often more difficult to communicate via this text-only medium of an online forum than it is in a voice or face-to-face conversation, due to the lack of tone, inflection, and body language.
That is why I tried to explain myself in the second post. But, amazon4u continued to treat me as if I was "trolling" his thread. Which I was not.
I thought amazon4u would understand that I am not brand-new around this forum, but I am also not a Hero member either. I was simply attempting to communicate in a public forum, as I thought it could actually be of benefit to others who might read the thread, and could possibly BENEFIT amazon4u if he would share a bit of info. If people didn't want to be named specifically, he could have provided some relevant but non-personal details. Basically anything other than attacking me would have been awesome.

I apologize if I was out-of-line. You all say that I should have sent a Private Message. It was an honest mistake, I guess.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 01:10:00 PM

Both items were around 200$ usd each, I'm planning to get some more stuff with amazon4u, check his trust if you want to see what people think about him

I did look at his trust. It was after I posted my comment/question, and I saw that amazon4u has left good feedback for others. I didn't delete my post because I considered it to be valid and to have been posted with good intentions. I thought amazon4u would reply and give me information on a few of the more senior members that have dealt with him.

It is often more difficult to communicate via this text-only medium of an online forum than it is in a voice or face-to-face conversation, due to the lack of tone, inflection, and body language.
That is why I tried to explain myself in the second post. But, amazon4u continued to treat me as if I was "trolling" his thread. Which I was not.
I thought amazon4u would understand that I am not brand-new around this forum, but I am also not a Hero member either. I was simply attempting to communicate in a public forum, as I thought it could actually be of benefit to others who might read the thread, and could possibly BENEFIT amazon4u if he would share a bit of info. If people didn't want to be named specifically, he could have provided some relevant but non-personal details. Basically anything other than attacking me would have been awesome.

I apologize if I was out-of-line. You all say that I should have sent a Private Message. It was an honest mistake, I guess.

At the end of the day it seems both sides are inclined to judge quickly given how many things do turn out to be less than upstanding...

Can I say exactly where the GCs come from, no I cannot however I have my assumptions and they look to be legitimate..

I picked up a bunch yesterday and loaded them into my account, will be purchasing more in short order....

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
amazon4u (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:57:19 PM

Apologies accepted...If you are still interested in using my services, drop me a PM...Cheers

BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:44:56 AM

I read the thread and looked at trust you have left for others.
After doing so, I was inclined to deal with you.
But, I just stated my opinion, one which is not unique to me, but rather is likely to be on the minds of many people who consider using your service.
So, I put out a feeler question, and you treated me like an idiot for doing so.

I honestly was trying to learn more about you and your service. Having now done so, I know I will go ahead and spend the extra money rather than deal with you.

In all seriousness, congratulations move on. Why act like a little bitch about it and try telling him he ruined an opportunity and all that. Pointless time wasting except if trying to gain attention or a reaction. Your loss honestly, your small purchase will not hurt his business much cause hell he already has enough clients.

@Amazon4u will be making another $650+ trade later this week. I'll be in touch, thanks.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
5w00p

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:47:11 AM

^^ Wow, what an internet tough guy.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:21:40 PM

But, I just stated my opinion, one which is not unique to me, but rather is likely to be on the minds of many people who consider using your service.

I honestly was trying to learn more about you and your service. Having now done so, I know I will go ahead and spend the extra money rather than deal with you.

In all seriousness, congratulations move on. Why act like a little bitch about it and try telling him he ruined an opportunity and all that. Pointless time wasting except if trying to gain attention or a reaction. Your loss honestly, your small purchase will not hurt his business much cause hell he already has enough clients.

@Amazon4u will be making another $650+ trade later this week. I'll be in touch, thanks.

When you're ready, I'll be here....Cheers

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:50:13 PM

I've successfully done another trade with amazon4u using devthedev.

I sent you a PM yesterday for the next trade, just waiting on your confirmation and devthedev will hold the funds again!
plasma1010

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:59:50 PM

When you're ready, I'll be here....Cheers

Well, where you at ?

Send me BTC if you enjoyed this post | 1LtTpCqbaXj548Pxvdy2VrE8JNa3zkcL3A
spacepanda15

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:43:19 PM

Hey I sent you a PM about some gift cards, let me know!
BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:05:45 PM

I'm not an internet tough guy, I'm simply stating you're wasting your breathe, time and energy writing that you won't do business cause you're "butt-heart" he wasn't the "most nice person ever to me" when he replied to your answer when obviously it already has been answered...

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
plasma1010

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:57:38 PM

I'm not an internet tough guy, I'm simply stating you're wasting your breathe, time and energy writing that you won't do business cause you're "butt-heart" he wasn't the "most nice person ever to me" when he replied to your answer when obviously it already has been answered...

Being "Butt-Heart" is even funnier then "Butt-hurt"

Send me BTC if you enjoyed this post | 1LtTpCqbaXj548Pxvdy2VrE8JNa3zkcL3A
5w00p

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:11:00 PM

ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:25:04 PM

I am lazy so I do not wish to read 22 pages.
Instead may I ask how you are able to get 25% off on Amazon so that I may understand if this is safe?
The only logical answer I can think of is... something dangerous.

Please don't attack me for asking.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:34:25 PM

Instead may I ask how you are able to get 25% off on Amazon so that I may understand if this is safe?

Well,  guess what ?! I'm lazy too...if you want the 25% discount you'll have to work/read for it...if not just assume it's something dangerous

ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:51:34 PM

Well,  guess what ?! I'm lazy too...if you want the 25% discount you'll have to work/read for it...if not just assume it's something dangerous

Then I will assume you are using stolen credit cards to buy things, send to peoples houses, and keep the anonymous BTC.
There is NO WAY you are getting 25% off plus free shipping on EVERYTHING Amazon has.
Furthermore any crap about gift cards would also be bullshit.

Scam.

Lazy Scam
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:09:06 PM

Well,  guess what ?! I'm lazy too...if you want the 25% discount you'll have to work/read for it...if not just assume it's something dangerous

Then I will assume you are using stolen credit cards to buy things, send to peoples houses, and keep the anonymous BTC.
There is NO WAY you are getting 25% off plus free shipping on EVERYTHING Amazon has.
Furthermore any crap about gift cards would also be bullshit.

Scam.

Lazy Scam

Okay clown, now you can take your "illiterate" corpse off my thread.... tah-tah

illiterate

adjective
unable to read or write:

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:11:52 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 10:20:01 PM by amazon4u

nice cheeks...this kind of "off-topic" is OK by me

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:20:44 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 07:19:06 PM by amazon4u

I sent you a PM yesterday for the next trade, just waiting on your confirmation and devthedev will hold the funds again!

All PM replies have been sent....

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:02:18 PM

Reynaldo, can you please check the delivery address ? I sent you a screenshot yesterday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: