Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON with BITCOIN at a 15% DISCOUNT  (Read 49836 times)
amazon4u (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:27:29 PM

I want to buy 200USD amazon gift card code with 25% discount. Please pm me, I can't pm you as this new account.

Smallest gift card is $2000 USD, these are all digital, sent via PM...

Too bad...
If it is just a few hundreds, I don't mind to send first. 2000 is a bit much for me...

That's way you can use Escrow if you don't want to send first....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:28:35 PM

Hello, is the amazon warranty valid?
I mean, if after some months I find a malfunction in the object can I ask to amazon for a replace?
And is the receipt included in the package?

Thanks

Don,

You receive the product directly from Amazon and yes, I can send you the bill to your address if you wish...the warranty works just like on any product purchased from Amazon...you have a warranty and you may return it

Thanks,
I have another question. Is there an order limit? Like a price to stay under / number of items / number of orders?
Or can I buy 10+ iphone, 30 PS4 games.. etc, all into the same order? (Or in different orders but to the same address)

There are no limits on how may items you can buy in one order...or  how many delivery addresses you wish to use...

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:30:09 PM

And the minimum is 2000 USD? Really?

I used to have lots of small ones but those sold out lighting fast...All I have left are large Amazon codes , $2000 USD each....you will be paying 25% OFF ( $1500 ) for each one of course....Escrow is available on any deal

Ok thank you, last question: it's one 2000$ code or you can have severals code? (for example 10 code of 200$)

The codes  are $2000 usd each, I don't have 10 X $200

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:05:53 PM

So as far as I can see, no problems with this service right? I am seriously considering ordering from you, the only thing that sets me back are customs and import taxes...

This guy is from Spain(European Union) and didn't pay any custom fees or import taxes for his products...you can send him a PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33845

Basically it works like this...If your product has the option "send as a gift" , I am 100% sure that you will not pay any taxes...you won't have any price tags in your package and I will add a text like : "Happy birthday your name " ...no import fees are paid on gifts/presents in the European Union so you should be alright...

It does not matter if it is declared as a gift, if the price of the item (declared in the customs form) exceeds 45€ I have to pay, no matter if it is a gift with a happy birthday card or not.

but how will they know the value ? There are no price tags in the box ...I can't believe the customs employees have a value catalog for everything from toothpicks to last generation drones...because market prices vary significantly  that price catalog should be updated daily in order for them to estimate any item value....but why don't you ask "atsuky" , his headphones were at least $100 USD, so a lot more than 45 Euros...he never paid a penny on import or custom fees and he also lives in Spain (European Union)...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33845

Will ask him, customs agents don't have a book for everything. But is is mandatory that all the items that enters a country customs have a visible customs declaration visible, which shows the "declared value" of the item. That can be true or not. Will ask the user you mention about the matter.

Yes, that's probably the best idea...

ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:30:11 PM

If this is not money laundering, or credit card fraud, how is the OP able to get unlimited Amazon gift cards at 25% off  (or greater)?
Simple.  Because he buys them with stolen credit cards.   Amazon does not give 25% off on gift cards.
This deal is too good to be true, and everyone that plays this game is having items purchased fraudulently sent to their home.

OP, instead of insulting people that try to stop crime, how about you explain your endless 25% supply of gift cards?
You cannot.

Can you provide photos of these gift cards with receipts showing you purchased them for 25% off, or more than 25% off?
Or are you going to claim that you get unlimited gift cards as gifts?

Don't call me illiterate, call me Sherlock, because I just detected a crime a-foot!
btc2code

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:04:55 PM

Could amazon gift cards be used to pay for the items not sold by Amazon but fulfilled by Amazon? I just found that all iPhone 6 in Amazon are not sold by amazon. They all have silimar descriptions like following.

Sold by Value Gadgets and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:01:09 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 01:26:29 AM by amazon4u

If this is not money laundering, or credit card fraud, how is the OP able to get unlimited Amazon gift cards at 25% off  (or greater)?
Simple.  Because he buys them with stolen credit cards.   Amazon does not give 25% off on gift cards.
This deal is too good to be true, and everyone that plays this game is having items purchased fraudulently sent to their home.

OP, instead of insulting people that try to stop crime, how about you explain your endless 25% supply of gift cards?
You cannot.

Can you provide photos of these gift cards with receipts showing you purchased them for 25% off, or more than 25% off?
Or are you going to claim that you get unlimited gift cards as gifts?

Don't call me illiterate, call me Sherlock, because I just detected a crime a-foot!

You ain't the sharpest pencil in the box are you ?

Okay "Sherlock", here is a new word for you today....it's called "chargeback" ...google it and as you'll grow older and eventually learn how to read you will understand that "chargebacks" and Amazon gift cards just don't mix....

now run Forest, run...

P.S - All the questions you've already asked, I answered at least 10 times in my thread and all over this board, so excuse me for being blunt but :

you either take the time to read what I said or GTFO

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:09:19 AM

Could amazon gift cards be used to pay for the items not sold by Amazon but fulfilled by Amazon? I just found that all iPhone 6 in Amazon are not sold by amazon. They all have silimar descriptions like following.

Sold by Value Gadgets and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

Yes of course, Amazon gift cards can pay for orders fulfilled by other vendors on Amazon.com

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:56:59 AM

Amazon4u, perhaps you could add the information on how you get the giftcards to the first post so new comers can have a summary of what have been said on the 25 pages that you got here.
umairsaleem

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:04:02 AM

Amazon4u, perhaps you could add the information on how you get the giftcards to the first post so new comers can have a summary of what have been said on the 25 pages that you got here.

Obviously these gificards are come from illegal way, legal ones can't afford to giveaway such a big discount in any sort of goods.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:48:31 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 02:59:48 AM by amazon4u

Obviously these gificards are come from illegal way, legal ones can't afford to giveaway such a big discount in any sort of goods.

Sure Lenin

Common sense is the most widely shared commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:54:35 AM

Reynaldo, you know the information is not hard to find as I have dozens of replies to these kind of questions  ...all it takes is 5 minutes of reading and it's done...But if one plans just on trolling than yeah, I guess it's hard to find the threads.

I'm not gonna play their game and I certainly don't want any trolls as my customers...They can go trolling anywhere they please but not here....

I should add a sign with : "No trolls beyond this point"

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:13:49 AM

Reynaldo, you know the information is not hard to find as I have dozens of replies to these kind of questions  ...all it takes is 5 minutes of reading and it's done...But if one plans just on trolling than yeah, I guess it's hard to find the threads.

I'm not gonna play their game and I certainly don't want any trolls as my customers...They can go trolling anywhere they please but not here....

I can say that its not that easy to do it, no one wants to go through 25 pages to then buy items...so for the non trolls and legit people, just add it to your original post.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:45:29 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 05:58:08 AM by amazon4u

Reynaldo, you know the information is not hard to find as I have dozens of replies to these kind of questions  ...all it takes is 5 minutes of reading and it's done...But if one plans just on trolling than yeah, I guess it's hard to find the threads.

I can say that its not that easy to do it, no one wants to go through 25 pages to then buy items...so for the non trolls and legit people, just add it to your original post.

Now regarding their requests... the decent thing to do when one wants to use my service or any service on this forum, is to do his due diligence (check trust, read thread etc) , so my plan is simple : attend to my trades and mind my own business  

My reputation is increasing every week so in a year from now I will have more trust than most of the Escrows on this forum but even than I will still have my cut of naysayers on the thread ...

I am NOT gonna feed the trolls or EVER succumb to their requests AGAIN...I have been doing this for months (answering all sort of questions) and yet they keep coming without reading any of my previous answers....fresh ones every week, so I really don't have the time nor the patience to pet the trolls anymore...

I have plenty of customers as it is....I am also a VIP member on Purse.io , it is already more than I can chew....I don't need the trolls, you can have them all if you wish...

People who used my services know if I am trustworthy or not, if others think otherwise than it's their loss...the world keeps spinning without them

Utkwadwo2

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:55:37 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 10:26:17 AM by Utkwadwo2

Hi, I am interested in purchasing your $2000 usd amazon gift card. We can use the local bitcoin escrow. I look forward to purchasing many more of these from you after this first purchase.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:05:00 PM

Hi, I am interested in purchasing your $2000 usd amazon gift card. We can use the local bitcoin escrow. I look forward to purchasing many more of these from you after this first purchase.

Localbitcoins is great...Send me a PM and let's make this happen

ClownSpider

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

Indeed it is Obvious that these giftcards come from fraud or some other illegal way.
Notice that nobody will reply to you?

They will just insult you.

I never said anything about chargebacks and the OP became very interested in talking about how Amazon giftcards are immune from charge-backs. 
Of course Amazon cards are NOT immune from chargeback, so the OP has lied.

I never suggested that the scam involved chargebacks.
I am saying that this is money laundering and people are stupid.

Yes they will get what they paid for.
But it is paid for with stolen credit cards and not gift cards.

They talk about how my questions have been answered, or found in 5 minutes, but they have NOT been answered.
People who ask, are insulted.  No proof is ever provided.
nonmaisalloquoi

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:45:09 PM

Clownspider, the owner of the stolen card can contact amazon and in this case they will cancel your code and close your account. No one here has complain his card was reject or his account is blacklist.

I'm understand your caution but in the fact it's impossible.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:49:35 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 02:45:11 PM by amazon4u

Indeed it is Obvious that these giftcards come from fraud or some other illegal way.
Notice that nobody will reply to you?

They will just insult you.

I never said anything about chargebacks and the OP became very interested in talking about how Amazon giftcards are immune from charge-backs.  
Of course Amazon cards are NOT immune from chargeback, so the OP has lied.

I never suggested that the scam involved chargebacks.
I am saying that this is money laundering and people are stupid.

They talk about how my questions have been answered, or found in 5 minutes, but they have NOT been answered.
People who ask, are insulted.  No proof is ever provided.

Clown, when I said that you were illiterate it wasn't an insult...it was a fact and I took the time (unlike you) to show you the proof :

il·lit·er·ate  (ĭ-lĭt′ər-ĭt)
adjective
a. Unable to read or write.

This is what you said :

Can you READ simple sentences ? Here is a testimonial from a Hero Member of this forum who took the time to make a screenshot of what he received (thank God). Is a a Hero's testimonial enough proof for you ? If so, are you capable of READING what he said ??

Now READ SLOWLY, don't rush it or you might fuck it up again. Here is what "bitspill" said :

My order arrived today, a 28" Samsung 4k monitor that Amazon4u sent first and I paid upon delivery.

The initial order took a little while to get placed however that was due to my own incompetence in not adding a delivery address to the wishlist I sent him so he couldn't order. Once that was resolved he promptly placed the order and sent me a screenshot as seen https://i.imgur.com/vtKNidj.png blacked out boxes are added by myself for privacy however in the version he sent they were visible. As shown he is using a Gift Card. When the item arrived on the packing slip it featured his name saying "A gift from X X X" whether that's actually his name I don't know.

Will keep in mind for future orders.

Here is a screenshot of  what "bitspill" said so you won't think I invented all this crap

http://imgur.com/Unn4Wap

You can also READ about it at page 16 on my thread, but you aren't very good at READING are you ?

Clown, you are by far one of the most incompetent lazy person I ever talked to, but please don't take this as an insult....you already admitted you were lazy ("I am lazy so I do not wish to read 22 pages"). so I only added another "skill" to your traits....

It is not an insult, it is my honest opinion and I am entitled to have one just like you have your opinions....you call me a scammer/hacker/etc without any proof, I call you an incompetent lazy troll  with proofs.... so you see ? ! we do relate on some aspects...now crawl back into the troll cave you came from

ClownSpider

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:27:00 PM

Clownspider, the owner of the stolen card can contact amazon and in this case they will cancel your code and close your account. No one here has complain his card was reject or his account is blacklist.

I'm understand your caution but in the fact it's impossible.

You are a new user.
Defending a scammer.
And you claim that the act is IMPOSSIBLE?

What magic are you speaking of that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for the OP to use stolen credit cards?
Would the card owner know it was amazon?  Maybe if the card was used to buy a gift card.
Perhaps it was used on paypal to purchase items on eBay and amazon has nothing to do with it.
Perhaps the victims have no idea if the transactions are divided among many and too small for them to notice $50 each.
Perhaps the victims have not noticed yet.
Perhaps the victims HAVE NOTICED and have begun the process of dealing with the bank.
The victim cannot know who used their card, or what Amazon account is involved.
Only Amazon can trace the order, and they will not give that information to the victim.
It is the Victims bank that must have a fraud department work with Amazon.
Then what is amazon going to do for an order that was already delivered?

OP,  How am I illiterate if I am using written language to communicate with you?
The fact that you have lied about Amazon giftcards being magically IMMUNE to chargebacks, and called me illiterate are proof that you are a hostile criminal.  I never said anything about chargebacks.  So if that is what you are doing, or if that is a decoy, it is still clear to others that you are NOT getting 25% off on unlimited amounts of giftcards.

Someone is losing 25%, and Amazon would not give away 25% to you.
You are stealing 25% from someone.

This is basic fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: