Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2017, 02:21:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform  (Read 66977 times)
Mr. Blond

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:13:50 AM

i BOUGHT IN jUNE. lOST NEARLY 90% OF IT'S VALUE! Was thinking about buying some cheap to level the pain, but I'm outta this dead coin asap. When aa dev team doesn't even come to the forum to supports its investors to me that's the sign they only care about how rich they got by the cost of others.

https://dreamgifs5.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/unt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
athrill13

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

STOP TELLING FUD

i speak with the team and they work hard for the next game

https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/161549112.jpg
That's exciting! Bullish now. To moon!
Taner

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

The problem with this coin is that, the devs won't let you speak about firstcoin in their firstcoin discord channel but you can speak about other coins (makes no sense). They won't give you inside info about roadmap in their slack, there is like no real way to get information about this coin. Marketing is horrible with this team, so how are investors suppose to invest?.. oh wait, they don't like when you use the word invest. The teams attitude is not investor friendly. They treat Firstblood as an asset not an investment. Firstblood devs need to grow up and create an actual community for the firstblood investors.
If this coin is to actively develop, then of course the price will continue to go up... Another thing is that now the trend is in the direction of coins of a different kind, more technological as they say.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Taner1

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:12:40 PM

The problem with this coin is that, the devs won't let you speak about firstcoin in their firstcoin discord channel but you can speak about other coins (makes no sense). They won't give you inside info about roadmap in their slack, there is like no real way to get information about this coin. Marketing is horrible with this team, so how are investors suppose to invest?.. oh wait, they don't like when you use the word invest. The teams attitude is not investor friendly. They treat Firstblood as an asset not an investment. Firstblood devs need to grow up and create an actual community for the firstblood investors.
If this coin is to actively develop, then of course the price will continue to go up... Another thing is that now the trend is in the direction of coins of a different kind, more technological as they say.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
tu7275301youz@163.com

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:06:27 AM

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.

ok,becarule  the  account
paladium

Activity: 238

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

I think this project is happening. Never an admin are not interested in.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Arvydas77

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:08:39 PM

Tested 1ST gaming and it is awesome! Waiting for second game on their platform.

█ 

█ 

█ 

█ 
lordzc

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:28:02 PM

In this project I gathered 450 K ethereu . What did you do with investments . You need to be in at least the first 100 as a record-breaking project.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:51:23 PM

i BOUGHT IN jUNE. lOST NEARLY 90% OF IT'S VALUE! Was thinking about buying some cheap to level the pain, but I'm outta this dead coin asap. When aa dev team doesn't even come to the forum to supports its investors to me that's the sign they only care about how rich they got by the cost of others.

I've made an investment that tanked just like yours, bought Coindash at 17 cents and it's now 2 cents.  It hurts, trust me, I know it hurts.  You know what never crossed my mind?  Going onto Coindash's forums and shit talking them and calling it a dead project.  Their project is still great and I'm still holding.  I've been in FirstBlood for a while and can say their platform, website, branding and concept are all on point, they've really been pushing this project hard and I commend them for it. 

People like you piss me off, you can voice your frustrations regarding price and absent devs(who really are not absent at all), but don't say the project is dead or scammy.  Prospective investors should know that First Blood is full steam ahead and will have a working product in 2018.  A lot of projects state this but FirstBlood is definitely one of the closest to having a working product and I'm stoked to see this come to life!
xiaohang07

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:25:27 AM

You are right. Note that when the volume is very low, the price is not that meaningful. It will only take several days for the price to come back when the time is right.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
lordzc

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:21:55 PM

I'm still hopeful. CS: GO and LOL need to work . Otherwise the other bad projects will pass us.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
supyoscn

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:44:30 PM

What they really need to do is show some progress on new features.  Their DEV updates usually state something about 1 bug getting fixed.  Progress has been VERY slow...nothing much new in 2 months of beta.  At this point I would of expected new features and at least 1 new game.   They raised 5.5 million in ICO...that's not chump change.  They need to hire more developers and quit sending half the team to all of the gaming events.

This was from an article after the successful crowdfunding (https://news.bitcoin.com/esports-firstblood-raises-5-5m/)

FirstBlood is an eSports project that allows users to compete in online games, such as League of Legends, Dota 2, and Counter­Strike: Global Offensive.  CS and LOL aren't even available.  It's been a full year! 

Get PUBG and have a winner take all type of betting.   A set number of players agree in the pre-match lobby that they want to bet 1st Coins and person that lasts the longest wins the coins.  That would be highly successful and can't be incredibly hard to implement.  The nice this is PUBG is an INDIE and not associated with the monsters like Activision/Valve/ETC which might be tough to integrate with. 

SHOW SOME PROGRESS....or you will die a slow death as there is a lot of competition now.  You had a very large head start.
Cashcash

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

It's sad that the first 100 dent falls below. I need to be upstairs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.