Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to borrow 0.1 BTC - collateral a torrent account and a lvl 14 PD account  (Read 3390 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:06:35 PM

You should borrow from those people then. I do however have my doubts that people are handing out no recourse loans to poker players. Doing so would be moronic.
How can you have your doubts after the links I just provided? Any poker player with experience will confirm that staking happens, and it happens frequently...
I have never heard of either of those sites so I am unable to determine how reliable information posted there. Additionally anyone can post anything they want on a forum.

I still don't see why you don't borrow from those people. 
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:10:48 PM

You should borrow from those people then. I do however have my doubts that people are handing out no recourse loans to poker players. Doing so would be moronic.
How can you have your doubts after the links I just provided? Any poker player with experience will confirm that staking happens, and it happens frequently...
I have never heard of either of those sites so I am unable to determine how reliable information posted there. Additionally anyone can post anything they want on a forum.

I still don't see why you don't borrow from those people. 
Well then you don't know anything about poker - twoplustwo is the biggest poker forum around. Also read the post above the one you just quoted, he confirmed that people gets staked.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:14:08 PM

@sickhouse, can you provide at least a collateral? Do you have some altcoins or "digital goods"?
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:31:32 PM

@sickhouse, can you provide at least a collateral? Do you have some altcoins or "digital goods"?
Well all I got is

BoostCoin

BOST 2.43503795    

LiteCoin

LTC    0.00516298

Which is pretty much nothing :/.

Just came to think though, I do have torrent invites to Torrentleech and Waffles.FM (music only site), guess I can offer those as collateral?

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
jorjito25

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

Why dont u ask for a single loan and if u win a lot good luck to you.

I dont think is good that you come trying to envolve ppl to risk his money on gambling.

Just my opinion. ..
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:38:45 PM

I dont think is good that you come trying to envolve ppl to risk his money on gambling.

Just my opinion. ..
Don't remember asking for it. I've put up 2 invites to torrent sites as Collateral, should cover the amount.

jorjito25

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:40:36 PM

How much are u asking for? 0.1?
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:48:16 PM

How much are u asking for? 0.1?
Yes that's what it says in topic?

jorjito25

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:54:37 PM

How long will take you tu pay back and with which interest?
Would you put ur account as collateral?
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:59:42 PM

How long will take you tu pay back and with which interest?
Would you put ur account as collateral?
This account as collateral? No fucking way lol, poker has a lot of RnG involved and such (if I get staked I want it to be from a poker player so they understand the word variance).

geoffreyqp

Activity: 712

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:51:36 AM

op thinks he's better than most players here, but needs ~$20 to play with.

what's your name on betcoin? i play there often

also what's your name on 2+2?
jorjito25

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:04:23 AM

Thats what I mean...
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I could beat him anytime, even my dog could beat him.
jorjito25

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:06:04 AM

Lets play omaha if u are that good!

Hehehe
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:13:33 PM

Just my opinion. ..
maybe someone to lend money to someone who will play against the OP  Grin
jorjito25

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:49:24 PM

Ill play him any time if he wish.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

he only talks. ..

I played more hands than him and never asked for money to no body.

sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:39:45 PM

Why would I give you the info on my 2+2 name when you clearly wont stake me? You are just trying to bate me into a discussion at your retarded low level. I've got $20 but I don't have 0.1 BTC and for personal reasons I can not buy BTC (the banks in Sweden keeps a really really close eye on BTC purchases) so that's why I am asking for the stake, or should I say asked for the stake (I withdraw the question) you morons have brought this thread down to kindergarten level.

sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:42:52 PM

Lets play omaha if u are that good!

Hehehe
Not once have I mentioned that I am a good Omaha player: as a matter of fact I don't know Omaha at all.

Thats what I mean...
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I could beat him anytime, even my dog could beat him.
I said I was better than most players THERE meaning betcoin.ag (and I stand by that statement 100% because the people playing there are pretty terrible).
Your dog could beat me? It's tempting to 1v1 you but I wont just because you act like a 12 year old when you post.

doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:45:34 PM

Why would I give you the info on my 2+2 name when you clearly wont stake me? You are just trying to bate me into a discussion at your retarded low level. I've got $20 but I don't have 0.1 BTC and for personal reasons I can not buy BTC (the banks in Sweden keeps a really really close eye on BTC purchases) so that's why I am asking for the stake, or should I say asked for the stake (I withdraw the question) you morons have brought this thread down to kindergarten level.
You would want to give him your name on 2+2 so he can research your reputation. You are asking for a kind of loan that very few people are familiar with.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
jorjito25

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:46:24 PM

You can buy BTC here. Dont worry about banks.
jorjito25

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:50:31 PM

Your dog could beat me? It's tempting to 1v1 you but I wont just because you act like a 12 year old when you post.

Dont worry about my dog, it dosent play holdem. Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: