Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥Horse Racing♞ Trifecta ♞ Horse Racing ♞ UNIQUE ♞ Jackpot ♞ 0-1% EDGE  (Read 59154 times)
Euthanasiaa

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:59:43 PM

site bet's and payout are different things. the payout is smaller because the fee is applies, the fee will not show up as a payout that's why its smaller then the total bet.

the first jackpot was placed at 21:26 on shadowfax. shadowbox won and some players made a profit, but since shadowfax won, the jackpot was placed again.

on the second race 22:26 almost everyone made a nice profit Smiley

I'm sorry that doesn't make any since? So the people that bet on shadowfax in the first race got screwed over? because it was placed again?

or was there a 2nd .1 distributed?

shouldn't the total winning be .2 higher than wagered then?

What ? dude no one that bet on Shadowbox got screwed over, maybe someone who made a insanely high bet on another horse, but that's just dumb to spread so much, i made a very good profit beting on Shadowfax. if you read the Dev clearly states that the Jackpot and some bonuses was even put on the race right after that one, which even yield a bigger profit for people (check site chat)
1gallon

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 11:01:40 PM

site bet's and payout are different things. the payout is smaller because the fee is applies, the fee will not show up as a payout that's why its smaller then the total bet.

the first jackpot was placed at 21:26 on shadowfax. shadowbox won and some players made a profit, but since shadowfax won, the jackpot was placed again.

I'm sorry that doesn't make any since? So the people that bet on shadowfax in the first race got screwed over? because it was placed again?

The second jackpot was on 0.15 (BTC from the last jackpot and some bonuses i threw in) not on .2 since people also bet on shadowfax and made a profit Smiley

i'm not talking about people winning, i'm mostly concerned that the bonus distribution wasn't allocated out properly??
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 11:05:43 PM

The second jackpot was on 0.15 (BTC from the last jackpot and some bonuses i threw in) not on .2 since people also bet on shadowfax and made a profit Smiley

i'm not talking about people winning, i'm mostly concerned that the bonus distribution wasn't allocated out properly??

it was not a bonus, it was a Jackpot which was placed on the race and the distribution did go accordingly for everyone who bet on Shadowfax, that is if you didn't bet a TON on the other horses, then it would not be worth it considering that's a loss and the other people who bet on shadowbox will have a share on those coins.

networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:06:09 PM

Lol. Really. Because I kept winning and winning and also sent u coinage the other day so u can have a bonus.
 I told u not to roll over the bonus if shadow fax won because people where watching and it is unfair and not ethical.
 U can't make rules up as u go along.
 I told u that before the race went off.
 I have no input on what 1gal says. He saw it and knows the person I am

Sorry finding it hard to understand, what should you of received from the race? And what did you receive in the end?  Are you partners in this is this why you sent coins so there could be a bonus, so many questions lol I hope this sorts itself out i was going to have a few games here tonight but am going to hold of until i see what plays out here.
Sevenout

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:06:40 PM

you are wrong. the bonus was on shadowfax,, players that bet on shadow fax should have split the bonus plus the bets of the other horses, that did not happen.. the bonus was rolled over to the second race,,,
 i know about horses and odds as i am a handicapper for many race tracks in new England U.S.A.,
you cant place a bonus and decide not to pay it out but roll it over to the next race  thats not how things work.
 i warned op before the race not to do that as it is unethical and unfair but it fell on deff ears.
 i am no longer having any association with and no longer will help a site that i could not trust and if i can not trust i can not recommend it to others.
Jin xiou

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:07:35 PM

Bonus distribution must have gone right considering i bet on Shadowbox the first round and made a hell of a profit
1gallon

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 11:10:14 PM

Bonus distribution must have gone right considering i bet on Shadowbox the first round and made a hell of a profit

I think what you won were from the losses from the other horses, but not from the jackpot* (bonus) itself.
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:13:20 PM

I remember days when I was beta tester. Now this become such a popular game  Smiley
Jin xiou

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:15:22 PM

I think what you won were from the losses from the other horses, but not from the jackpot* (bonus) itself.

But the profit was around 0.04 I think, one the next race I won again but then beted against the jackpot horse
1gallon

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 11:16:19 PM

.1 or .15* whichever happened to have been paid out
Sevenout

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:17:09 PM

@ networthsigns   a bonus was placed on shadowfax,, it was asked in chat what happens if shadow fax wins,, admin said it would roll over, now for people that bet on shadow fax they should have gotten the bonus plus the wagers of the other races,,,
 not roll over the bonus to the other race,
 i myself came forward and offered my assistance to the OP as it was me who sent the coinage to cover some bonuses,
 I was going to be apart of the site with OP, but being honest to all and 1gallon can confirm that I am a professional gambler and know the odds and how things should work.

I can not in good faith be a part of a site where a bonus is not paid out but rolled over, Sorry OP My reputation is worth more than anything.
 Now in OPs  defense  i do not think it was a malicious move but rather a move of not knowing any better,

No hard feelings OP.. But when i told you u cant roll the bonus over to the next race it was because i do know what i am talking about.
   I believe the site can be good, but things have to be a straight line, and rules cannot be changed at will.

best  of luck to all that play there...

networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:26:26 PM

@ networthsigns   a bonus was placed on shadowfax,, it was asked in chat what happens if shadow fax wins,, admin said it would roll over, now for people that bet on shadow fax they should have gotten the bonus plus the wagers of the other races,,,
 not roll over the bonus to the other race,
 i myself came forward and offered my assistance to the OP as it was me who sent the coinage to cover some bonuses,
 I was going to be apart of the site with OP, but being honest to all and 1gallon can confirm that I am a professional gambler and know the odds and how things should work.

I can not in good faith be a part of a site where a bonus is not paid out but rolled over, Sorry OP My reputation is worth more than anything.
 Now in OPs  defense  i do not think it was a malicious move but rather a move of not knowing any better,

No hard feelings OP.. But when i told you u cant roll the bonus over to the next race it was because i do know what i am talking about.
   I believe the site can be good, but things have to be a straight line, and rules cannot be changed at will.

best  of luck to all that play there...

Thank you for clearing that up for me and it does sound like that was an honest mistake to me so i will give it a go and see how it goes i used the faucet and earned few satoshi 'good idea op' but now i will deposit a small amount and have a few races. You should stick around if you realize it was probably an honest mistake sounds like you will be a benefit to the site and the op and also anyone that comes to play here. I think it has a good feel to it and will no doubt be played a lot in the not so distant future.
Jin xiou

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:27:26 PM

Not sure why everyone's mad, maybe something weird happened ? Game is in late beta tho. I myself won a lot Beting on shadowfax. And really OP is giving away free BTC a all the time, check his giveaway thread, and his always handing out bonuses and just free BTC a to players.
1gallon

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 11:34:19 PM

Not sure why everyone's mad, maybe something weird happened ? Game is in late beta tho. I myself won a lot Beting on shadowfax. And really OP is giving away free BTC a all the time, check his giveaway thread, and his always handing out bonuses and just free BTC a to players.

mate, it's not about getting free bitcoins, but more about having some sort of standards. like the jackpot shouldn't count as a player right???

if the jackpot counts as a player..... then it's not a jackpot at all.
Sevenout

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:41:02 PM

@ Jin Xiou,,    I am not mad at all,, i am clearly stating what transpired,, I am Libby5 on the site, so as u can see i was very helpful there, I am not mad at all once again, But its crazy to just flip a bonus or a jackpot to the next race when the horse with the jackpot one.
 I also said I believe it  was not malicious, But when it was asked in chat if the horse with the jackpot won, what would happen, the reply was roll it over to the next race.
 i on my own sent OP a pm stating that it  is not right and if the horse does win it should be paid out in full and not rolled over to appease a few,

i wish OP well and hope that he understands how the odds should be paid out so this does not occur again,,
 good luck to all of you  
Sevenout

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:21:07 AM

OP and please do not say I am Mad that I lost,, lol, I said i did not care,  but you are now pissing me off,,, please show me this .1 that you claim you have given me... as I have the proof to show that i sent u coins to cover the bonuses for you.. so please do the right thing now and pay me the odds that I wagered on Shadow fax plus the % of the winnings from the other horses that lost.
 I will and can do this in the public forum if you would like... so i lol at i am mad that i lost comment   i am super pissed that i actually bet on the winning horse and u decided to roll it over,, i am not the only one who lost out..

so please do not say stupid things to try and cover your butt,  I will give till the morning my time to pay what is oowed on that race to me and the others,,, Cause you can bet your butt i do care now.
   slander is a scared mans way of admitting a mistake and does not look good either,,

If you just listened when i told you that if you roll it over you were going to screw people this would have never happened.
   so my % of what is mine of the bonus or jackpot or what ever makes you feel better by the morning and this will be over.

once again like i said i could have cared less about my % but was worried about the others,, BUT NOW I CARE ABOUT MY %,
    dont try to slander me with a bunch of B.S.

I have no problem showing the public forum the message about the bonus race and your first reply   so now that i am super pissed.

Jin xiou

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:40:52 AM

OP and please do not say I am Mad that I lost,, lol, I said i did not care,  but you are now pissing me off,,, please show me this .1 that you claim you have given me... as I have the proof to show that i sent u coins to cover the bonuses for you.. so please do the right thing now and pay me the odds that I wagered on Shadow fax plus the % of the winnings from the other horses that lost.
 I will and can do this in the public forum if you would like... so i lol at i am mad that i lost comment   i am super pissed that i actually bet on the winning horse and u decided to roll it over,, i am not the only one who lost out..

so please do not say stupid things to try and cover your butt,  I will give till the morning my time to pay what is oowed on that race to me and the others,,, Cause you can bet your butt i do care now.
   slander is a scared mans way of admitting a mistake and does not look good either,,

If you just listened when i told you that if you roll it over you were going to screw people this would have never happened.
   so my % of what is mine of the bonus or jackpot or what ever makes you feel better by the morning and this will be over.

once again like i said i could have cared less about my % but was worried about the others,, BUT NOW I CARE ABOUT MY %,

I have no problem showing the public forum the message about the bonus race and your first reply   so now that i am super pissed.

lol at blackmailing.

OP have clearly even states before that if the bonus horse would win the bonus would be placed again with the other bets. Please read the rules even before you cry
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:54:46 AM

You dont have to actually do this, all you need to do is ask nicely to sakarias, he will explain it in details what is wrong to you, and this blackmailing will get you nowhere, sakarias might not give it to you due to your threat to him

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Euthanasiaa

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:06:50 AM

@sevenout you're blackmailing OP for a lose, rules have been clearly stated before and it looks like you're the only one who lost. Stop blsckmailinging and OPT might even be nice to you and explain but I'll doubt you'll listen.
David101

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:16:23 AM

I for one loved the bonus, like the rest of the people in the chat Smiley I hope to see one like it soon !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: