Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥Horse Racing♞ Trifecta ♞ Horse Racing ♞ UNIQUE ♞ Jackpot ♞ 0-1% EDGE  (Read 59144 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4437

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:45:29 PM

i havent checked out the website yet but i have decided to wear the OPs signature to try and help him out. if anyone else isnt in a signature program and wants to help out for free itd be a cool gesture from the community

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 01:14:31 PM

I decided to ask the wisdom of the people here, Couldnt find proper read material online. So from my understanding  a trifecta bet is where you dictate in it who would win first, second and third.

that's it basically.... Sad. can someone take it from here and give me an example relative to bithorse. I wanna finish at least a demo tonight for Sakarias.
If you add this feature of having three winners first,second and third this will make this game much more interested.But I don't know how it will be applicable when we have only four horses.I am not good in economics/statistics that you can make some way for it.

We have five horses Smiley
You will se many more bet options coming soon!

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:17:17 PM

I decided to ask the wisdom of the people here, Couldnt find proper read material online. So from my understanding  a trifecta bet is where you dictate in it who would win first, second and third.

that's it basically.... Sad. can someone take it from here and give me an example relative to bithorse. I wanna finish at least a demo tonight for Sakarias.
If you add this feature of having three winners first,second and third this will make this game much more interested.But I don't know how it will be applicable when we have only four horses.I am not good in economics/statistics that you can make some way for it.

yep hopefully there are more features coming soon Cheesy the game is making good way in the markets so far good work op for being commited to the site tho Cheesy hopefully all goes well Cheesy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:15:52 PM

yep hopefully there are more features coming soon Cheesy the game is making good way in the markets so far good work op for being commited to the site tho Cheesy hopefully all goes well Cheesy

Thank you, we're doing our best Smiley

What features would you like to see?

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:21:36 PM

when we will see bet vs house? is that will be optional bet system to choose where to bet player vs player or player vs house, i think lophie is finished treficta feature as he asked yesterday about this?
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:26:25 PM

When we are going to see the signature campaign in action ? Is there any rough idea about that and one more thing are we going to see jackpot this Sunday too like was on last two ?

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:31:46 PM

I decided to ask the wisdom of the people here, Couldnt find proper read material online. So from my understanding  a trifecta bet is where you dictate in it who would win first, second and third.

when we will see bet vs house? is that will be optional bet system to choose where to bet player vs player or player vs house, i think lophie is finished treficta feature as he asked yesterday about this?

Hey! You're going to see a VS house feature very soon, the trifecta will be the first among many new vs house options to come Smiley
When we are going to see the signature campaign in action ? Is there any rough idea about that and one more thing are we going to see jackpot this Sunday too like was on last two ?

Hey, unfortunately not on Sunday, but there will be a new one Soon, were trying to figure out a better way to place the jackpots Smiley
I hope we can start signature campaigns very soon Smiley! We are currently working on our Twitter campaign

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 03:50:43 PM

The Trifecta is going nicely ! we will soon have a Live version !

Euthanasiaa

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:51:58 PM

Ah great Smiley! any bonuses soon ?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:59:27 PM

Glad to hear that! Betting vs house should be your priority to make, since anyone that wants to gamble, wants to do it in the moment, not having to wait for other players to group up also.
Make that enabled , and with some good promotion, i think you can make your site pretty popular. pvp failed in many sites for same reason, betting vs house is the way to go.

cheers mate

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 11:12:02 PM

Glad to hear that! Betting vs house should be your priority to make, since anyone that wants to gamble, wants to do it in the moment, not having to wait for other players to group up also.
Make that enabled , and with some good promotion, i think you can make your site pretty popular. pvp failed in many sites for same reason, betting vs house is the way to go.

cheers mate

Hey thank you Smiley

the trifecta we're about to add will be a small vs house feature, but with a big Proft %. there are many many more VS house coming! all horse inspired Smiley and yes they will be instant so you don't have to wait for anything Smiley

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 11:33:37 AM

Ah great Smiley! any bonuses soon ?

Hey I'm planing to start a jackpot once the trifecta is done Smiley
Shouldn't be to long now Smiley

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:34:53 PM

Greetings everyone,

The trifecta is being done very slowly but it is undergoing. To implement it efficiently and correctly we are seriously considering websockets. this will open up many possibilities from live (more live) chat and more responsive UI (Seeing bets as they are submitted and seeing who is online and not, live notifications, etc). Stats turning live as they enumerate as bets are made and rounds concluded. With this, We will push to a 2 minutes based rounds and instant trifecta bets. Bots are coming, As well as mobile ui.

We are very sorry for the relatively slow process.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:54:57 PM

hello admin is your twitter campaign is still alive some members are asking about that campaign status?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066570.0
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:53:01 PM

Finally realized that first character in your topic title is an emoji.  Most people don't have emoji fonts installed on their desktops so you might want to edit the topic so that people aren't seeing just the missing glyph box (as I am) when seeing your topic.  It makes something look broken.  Just an FYI.
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:56:32 PM

any news about your twitter campaign i just completed the task there and waiting to get paid for it, thank you admin.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

Hey! I'm currently not home (will be in about 7 hours) I'll check it out once I'm home Smiley
( Twitter campaign related)

Ah that is true, I'll have to change that Emoji

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 08:10:40 PM

What day and time would you prefer to have jackpots on?

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:45:18 PM

What day and time would you prefer to have jackpots on?

for Jackpot Saturday and 9 P.M GMT will be good one as on weekend and mostly players will be at home on this time, what amount will be this time for jackpot race and what about new features development like tips to other players and treficta.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:49:02 PM

I will say Sunday on 21:00 forum time is best as many people will have time to participate at that time.Saturday night usually people prefer to go out for hanging out with friends.You can check all the suggestions and will have to select suitable time for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: