Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 03:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-02-11] Medium: Rolling up the Cointellect scam  (Read 2298 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 07:10:01 PM

Rolling up the Cointellect scam

I work part-time at a digital currency exchange and a few days ago I got messages from several users that reported their funds getting maliciously withdrawn from their accounts. Not only that, users also reported that their desktop and web-based Bitcoin-wallets were compromised and emptied of their funds and that their Stellar-accounts had been emptied out. Only one of the users reported that this had happened after he signed up to and downloaded the software of a new fancy cloud mining provider — Cointellect.

https://medium.com/@dnivi3/rolling-up-the-cointellect-scam-60787a30f9a4

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2vf9qr/another_bitcoin_expo_sponsored_by_a_ponzi_scheme/

Arnab biswas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:08:25 PM

it can't. be a scam coz my friends are getting paid each day

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
Neonecrox13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:19:44 AM

I bet nobody is getting paid. I've got $44+ in my account been waiting 3 weeks. When u go to cashout you get a message stating that only contract holders can cash out.

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:18:06 PM

nice name coin collect Smiley
and thats exactly what it is doing!
they dont lie they just collect your coins!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███