Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:10:54 PM

Patience is a wonderful thing, I've got plenty of it!! One thing really pisses me off is creation of new coins around existing coin, eg. Wbb!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:26:27 PM

Patience is a wonderful thing, I've got plenty of it!! One thing really pisses me off is creation of new coins around existing coin, eg. Wbb!!

The creation of a new coin doesn't affect the values of the one you bought I feel. It's not like Devs walked away from the coin. they are related to the exchange, WBB is a stand alone coin essentially.

And Racejs you only ever seem to pop up in times of despair for some traders... Just sayin

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:28:18 PM

Yeah that's ur opinion.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:35:05 PM

When wbb is 150-400k+ you won't see anyone complaining haha.

TO DA MOOOOOOOOON!
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:36:41 PM

Yeah that's ur opinion.

Of course, That's all this is  Grin

Chuck on your headphones and listen to the 2nd movement of Beethoven's 9th Symphony,

And watch your concerns melt away  Wink

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:50:42 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 05:10:58 PM by brightlight

I remember how Peter said that much new things are coming.

Later turned out that since fork and 1EX ANN all developments are exchange and it's portfolio coins related. WBB was just the first alt listed for trading. That's it!

Now the statement is:

WBB: pure miners coin (ages old scrypt algo), some in-progress long term developments pending. Chat app has just WBB branding, but it would be more successful if it was called more refined.

1EX: full steam development with portfolio coins. A coins, which are blazing fast, PoS 3.0 etc.

I didn't notice here clear statement that we should consider WBB as it is, and the new development power, ideas goes exclusively to 1EX and related portfolio coins. WBB was used to sell exchange shares and on that any relation between two entities was over.

This is how I see the overall scene.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:47:43 PM

The creation of a new coin doesn't affect the values of the one you bought I feel. It's not like Devs walked away from the coin. they are related to the exchange, WBB is a stand alone coin essentially.

And Racejs you only ever seem to pop up in times of despair for some traders... Just sayin
Creation of a new coin, if done at the right moment can be very interesting addition to the current portfolio. However, if it is done at the moment that the community is not yet fully established, it may work to the contrary and only confuse the users. Both these who already joined WBB and are long-term holders, and these who thought about joining.

this space is intentionally left blank
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 05:49:11 PM

Later turned out that since fork and 1EX ANN all developments are for exchange and it's coins related. WBB was just the first alt listed for trading. That's it!

Now the statement is:

WBB: pure miners coin (ages old scrypt algo), some in-progress long term developments pending. Chat app has just WBB branding, but it would be more successful if it was called more refined.

1EX: full steam development with portfolio coins. A coins, which are blazing fast, PoS 3.0 etc.

Hi,

WBB Smiley
To clarify a few things here:
1.) WBB CHAT app - Cost 18500 EUR in Development
2.) WBB Dashboard  - Cost 12000 EUR in Development
3.) WBB Chat app has security cert -  OH nope this one is not free...
4.) Silver coins cost nearly 10000 EUR from start to end before you have a coin minted as there re only 100 coins made to order per series.
5.) Adoption and sponsoring of rare animals with an official WHF -  yep correct cost money ( hey we love to do it so perfect)
6.) Auction, Web and so on is small change
7.) Development work what you not see and not even know exist ... well cost money
8.) Mining Smiley yep cost money but yep we mine too
9.) Buying Smiley yep costs money and yes we buy too
10.) ...... more things what is not worth to list but adds up like pool, nodes and so on ...

Then WBB Dashboard will get a revamp to include 1EX also so trading can be done there, and yes it will costs money has this will take 2-3 week development work as it will need to be verified on Android, Apple on various devices and OS's
Also PC / MAC application on chat will come to communicate between . you like to know the cost? well if you put down 40-50k EUR I will tell you and you can choose a name for it Smiley

So much for our commitment and work.
Oh yep that is just WBB and no 1EX cost or work.

Regarding how many really use WBB
https://wildbeastbitcoin.com/downloads/ these are actual downloads from registered users. Not everyone is on BCT

Anyway enough said as you are a good followers from the beginning Smiley

You have to be passionate with WBB and have time and let it mature. WBB is now 12 month old (young) so still an infant in that respect. Even BTC which was started in 2008 and first trade on an exchange in 2009 took years to get where it is now.
WBB is not for a quick 100% profit in 5 days after every one is jumping on it because of some fake news or pump. 99% of them are gone in 6 month and 99% of the investors have burned their fingers on it.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:22:40 PM

Later turned out that since fork and 1EX ANN all developments are for exchange and it's coins related. WBB was just the first alt listed for trading. That's it!

Now the statement is:

Hi,

WBB Smiley
4.) Silver coins cost nearly 10000 EUR from start to end before you have a coin minted as there re only 100 coins made to order per series.
5.) Adoption and sponsoring of rare animals with an official WHF -  yep correct cost money ( hey we love to do it so perfect)
7.) Development work what you not see and not even know exist ... well cost money
10.) ...... more things what is not worth to list but adds up like pool, nodes and so on ...

Then WBB Dashboard will get a revamp to include 1EX also so trading can be done there, and yes it will costs money has this will take 2-3 week development work as it will need to be verified on Android, Apple on various devices and OS's
Also PC / MAC application on chat will come to communicate between . you like to know the cost? well if you put down 40-50k EUR I will tell you and you can choose a name for it Smiley

https://wildbeastbitcoin.com/downloads/ these are actual downloads from registered users. Not everyone is on BCT

You have to be passionate with WBB and have time and let it mature. WBB is now 12 month old (young) so still an infant in that respect. Even BTC which was started in 2008 and first trade on an exchange in 2009 took years to get where it is now.
WBB is not for a quick 100% profit in 5 days after every one is jumping on it because of some fake news or pump. 99% of them are gone in 6 month and 99% of the investors have burned their fingers on it.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Hands down! No more comments from me regarding WBB separation from 1EX project. Just a mess with those new tech side more advanced coins on the horizon.

You just made revelations heavy post about WBB. Respect!

Thank you!

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:55:36 PM

Hi,

WBB Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Peter, I believe that most people who post in this thread are definitely not in here because we hope for quick profit, but we are thinking long-term (I can speak for myself at least).
I was aware only of the part of the list of developments that you named, and the full list is really impressive. Hats off!
Now, my critical voice, and I believe others who posted recently too, is not because we are not happy with what you did. Quite contrary! I believe however that there is little that has been said and done to promote WBB and show how fantastic and reliable job you did! and that is, in my opinion, where some of the efforts should be spent. Myself, and I hope most of the frequent posters in here, can also help to spread the word in the social media.

this space is intentionally left blank
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:03:21 PM

Now the statement is:

Hi,

WBB Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Wow pretty impressive, thanks for sharing (as I prob guess such money talk isn't exactly something you wanna share or whatever).  It's cool though since it demonstrates to true level of what a dev/coin should be doing to be taken seriously.  Not sure what other coins have such money invested by the dev(s) but I'm sure it's not much, especially with all the shitcoins out there in the market.  It also goes to show the dev is honest/reliable and isn't manipulating their own coin like others do (or get outside whales to do so for them)!  Thus more respect for you dev.  Hopefully you get solid community and investing from both crypto sluts (lol) like us and hey, maybe even some real bigtime business/banking investor(s)!
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:18:37 AM

There's no doubt Peter is top dev, there just needs be more spotlight put on wbb and 1ex Smiley
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:45:47 AM

How much to get rid of that blue colour from the WBB stuff?  Tongue Wink

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:46:01 AM

1 million wbb lol  Grin
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:59:22 AM

Now the statement is:

Hi,

WBB Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

*mic drop*

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 07:03:52 AM

1 million wbb lol  Grin
is that per WBB lol

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:42:06 AM

why buy wall @8ksat in 1ex disappear?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:14:39 AM

Birthday WBB no significant movement , and prices continue to fall down , plus the price of BTC who continue upward , making altcoin prices plummeted , what happened Huh
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 12:18:12 PM

HI,

you gents need to:
a.) place your ask and bid on 1ex for wbb
b.) and wait to have them filled
c.) trading somewhere else? recommend pull to 1 ex as only that way you will have the best fees
d.) tweet about it
e.) spread the word about it

The others will follow soon once there is no trade on other exchanges

Thanks

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:23:40 PM

why buy wall @8ksat in 1ex disappear?

I think the support has been adjusted accordingly..

Fear not good fellows for 1 BTC would get us to 15k

Just shaking off some weak hands with the BTC price rise.

Way I see it people aren't going to put 20 - 30k into developing a coin and even if all went totally balls up not spend another 5k to pump and reap back monies.

make no mistake the biggest wallet will be the dev groups. they wont be selling it for 7000 sats  Shocked

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: