Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 09:44:10 AM

Well... In last days I have come to not very good asumptipns. Actually I don't see any growth of WBB regarding price. This is great project, one of the rare with such an active dev, giving to community any info about even smallest updates.
Unfortunately, only few legit coins are valued as deserved. Others are just floating, because sp called whales don't even intend to touch those.
And most crypto high volume trades are done with scams. So much scam schemes around. Those get unbelievable caps, volumes, gains.
It's a sad sad sad situation.

Look at CPC... Once again Bittrex hosts GRID style coin. Why not? They would say... We have good income from scams. We are just a platform for trading. Many good coins are denied by Bittrex, but these are hosted with gratest welcome.

Peter, your project should be valued with millions usd cap, if we look relatively. The fact is fact... WBB is at  measly 90BTC or 36k USD. I believe that you with 1ex.trade can change overall crypto world ethics to good.

Cheers

Cheers

It will just take time.

I welcome anyone on twitter to tweet @CryptoOz and I will retweet (WWB or 1EX). I try to keep an eye on everything, but sometimes the feed cannot be kept up with.

Keep up the good work.

Hi,

Now that is an offer what can not be refused.
Community members use this offer to twitter about 1ex.trade, 1EX & WBB. It will take time but we get there.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:02:03 AM

Well... In last days I have come to not very good asumptipns. Actually I don't see any growth of WBB regarding price. This is great project, one of the rare with such an active dev, giving to community any info about even smallest updates.
Unfortunately, only few legit coins are valued as deserved. Others are just floating, because sp called whales don't even intend to touch those.
And most crypto high volume trades are done with scams. So much scam schemes around. Those get unbelievable caps, volumes, gains.

Look at CPC... Once again Bittrex hosts GRID style coin. Why not? They would say... We have good income from scams. We are just a platform for trading. Many good coins are denied by Bittrex, but these are hosted with gratest welcome.

Peter, your project should be valued with millions usd cap, if we look relatively. The fact is fact... WBB is at  measly 90BTC or 36k USD cap. I believe that you with 1ex.trade can change overall crypto world ethics to good.

Cheers

Cheers

I was just about to say the same about WBB market cap, it's seriously undervalued atm I don't think some people understand this. Be smart and buy , either trade it to the top or sell short and cry

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:14:38 AM

Very few exchanges I would actually trust, after the big crytorush saga in 2014(if anyone remembers), I lost a fortune then! And somehow still feel the effects to this day!
I think that is the lesson almost every single crypto user had to experience at some stage, to bigger or lesser extent. In my case it was coinex.pw who stole my funds (they sold the coins on Mintpal afterwards). That lesson helped me to avoid problems with cryptorush, Mintpal, Cryptsy,...

Hi

+1 to this on and it is time that the scene changes, there is no need for it and the market can be so much bigger once trust is in the market.

thanks
I really hope Peter you can change the ethics of crypto, at least a little bit.
I have only a slimmer hope that this can be changed, if at all, as it not only about the exchanges but also about ill-greedy people coming into crypto, looking to turn their few bucks into thousands in a fortnight. Well, the current valuation of WBB is a good example where most of the money goes. Unfortunately, p&d coins are much more popular, than anything that has a longer-term perspective. Nevertheless, having a trustworthy exchange (an oxymoron nowadays) would be a first step in a long-term process of bringing trust into the crypto world. Otherwise, it will all collapse in the long run.

this space is intentionally left blank
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:00:40 PM

Some buysupport popped up.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:39:40 PM

Peter, your project should be valued with millions usd cap, if we look relatively. The fact is fact... WBB is at  measly 90BTC or 36k USD cap. I believe that you with 1ex.trade can change overall crypto world ethics to good.

Cheers

Cheers

It is frustrating yes and I feel the same way, I hope dev can get things going in the right direction.  I don't want to say "hey get soem whales/pumpers' on wbb/1ex but it seems in this market you almost HAVE to do so.  It'd bring major attention to the coin from all areas making people 'want' to trade it...and of course the price would jump bigtime (not such a bad thing haha).  But it's the fact it'd get pnd which is not good.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:49:03 PM

slow & steady wins the race (eventually)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:24:14 PM

Capricoin Specification
Ticker: CPC
Algo: X11 (1 Block POW/POS Hybrid)
Block Time: 60 seconds
Confirmations on Transactions: 6
Premine: 200 Million ( 1,000,052.07 CPC reserved for development team, 50 Million distributed for free, 50 Million reserved for Staisybit, 99 Million reserved for inhouse staking)
Total supply: 208 Million (After 24 years)
POS staking rewards: Currently 2% Annually, Reducing over time.
RPC: 22713
P2P: 22714

Distribution
50 Million CPC has been distributed for free to public who were interested via the Vizionary Business Tracker (https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/vizionary-business-tracker/id1032384133?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4) and were send by http://topsites.co.uk
50 Million CPC has been reserved for Staisybit (www.staisybit.com).
99 Million CPC is being kept as inhouse staking on http://capricoin.biz/
1,000,052.07 CPC Reserved for development team

LMAO!! Maybe WBB can go to $10 per coin Smiley

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:27:29 PM

Whoever has bought this cpc junk better have there tub of Vaseline beside them as they Gona have a very sore rear end lol
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 03:38:35 PM

Hey guys!

First of all i want to say Great job for this project.

I want to ask you about wbb chat app.
Can some1 pls explain me, i am no tech, why this chat is so safe compare with other similar product(telegram messenger etc)

Thanks

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 04:50:37 PM

Hey guys!

Can some1 pls explain me, i am no tech, why this chat is so safe compare with other similar product(telegram messenger etc)

Thanks

Hi,

sure it has a much higher encryption standard to start with .

Users are created with two ECC (secp521) key pairs one for key derivation, and one for signing.

The username plus key pairs create a ‘WBB Chat identity’. This identity is stored on the device symmetrically encrypted using 256 bit AES-GCM with a PKCS5S2 key derived from the user’s password (plus salt and other data). The public keys are uploaded to the server where they are signed by the server using the server’s private key. A user may create multiple identities and switch between them at will.

To login the client generates a signature using the identity’s private signing key against the username, password, and randomly generated data. The server validates the client provided username, password, and aforementioned signature against its stored public signing key for the identity in question.

As the exchange occurs over SSL, session cookies are thought to be a secure enough mechanism to facilitate authentication. The fact that messages could not be decrypted by a session hijacker given the end to end encryption nature of the system also factors into this decision.

Use case: lost/stolen phone

user lost his phone, luckily he has his identities backed up on Google drive
user buys a new phone and installs WBB Chat & WBB Dashboard
user restores his identities from the backup
user generates a new pair of key pairs successfully
attacker with old phone receives revoke message
old phone knows revoke message is from the same user and promptly logs out and deletes any related data
any subsequent authentication attempts on old phone will be rejected

In a nutshell Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:38:12 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks

Hi,

Users are created with two ECC (secp521) key pairs one for key derivation, and one for signing.

The username plus key pairs create a ‘WBB Chat identity’. This identity is stored on the device symmetrically encrypted using 256 bit AES-GCM with a PKCS5S2 key derived from the user’s password (plus salt and other data). The public keys are uploaded to the server where they are signed by the server using the server’s private key. A user may create multiple identities and switch between them at will.

To login the client generates a signature using the identity’s private signing key against the username, password, and randomly generated data. The server validates the client provided username, password, and aforementioned signature against its stored public signing key for the identity in question.

As the exchange occurs over SSL, session cookies are thought to be a secure enough mechanism to facilitate authentication. The fact that messages could not be decrypted by a session hijacker given the end to end encryption nature of the system also factors into this decision.

old phone knows revoke message is from the same user and promptly logs out and deletes any related data

In a nutshell Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

That's pretty sweet actually, didn't know it was that in depth...impressive.

Telegrams specs here to compare:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegram_(software)

Architecture[edit]
Encryption scheme[edit]

A simplified illustration of the MTProto encryption scheme.
Telegram uses a symmetric encryption scheme called MTProto. The protocol was developed by Nikolai Durov and other developers at Telegram and is based on 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, RSA 2048 encryption and Diffie–Hellman key exchange.[39]

Since 2013,[44] cryptography experts have expressed both doubts and criticisms on the MTProto encryption scheme, saying that deploying home-brewed and unproven cryptography may render the encryption vulnerable to bugs that potentially undermine its security, due to a lack of scrutiny.[45][46] It has also been suggested that Telegram did not employ developers with sufficient expertise or credibility in this field.[47]

In December 2015, two researchers from Aarhus University published a report in which they demonstrated that MTProto does not achieve indistinguishability under chosen-ciphertext attack (IND-CCA) or authenticated encryption.[45] The former means that it is possible to turn any ciphertext into a different ciphertext that decrypts to the same message. The researchers stressed that the attack was of a theoretical nature and they "did not see any way of turning the attack into a full plaintext-recovery attack".[45]

Servers[edit]
Telegram Messenger LLP has servers in a number of counties throughout the world to improve the response time of their service.[48] Telegram's server-side software is closed-source and proprietary. Pavel Durov has said that it would require a major architectural redesign of the server-side software to connect independent servers to the Telegram cloud.[49]

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has listed Telegram on its "Secure Messaging Scorecard". As of 7 December 2015, Telegram's default chat function has a score of 4 out of 7 points on the scorecard. It has received points for having communications encrypted in transit, having its code open to independent review, having the security design properly documented, and having completed an independent security audit. Telegram's default chat function is missing points because the communications are not encrypted with keys the provider doesn't have access to, users can't verify contacts' identities, and past messages are not secure if the encryption keys are stolen. Telegram's optional secret chat function, which provides end-to-end encryption, has a score of 7 out of 7 points on the scorecard.[62] An earlier version of the EFF's scorecard was criticized for being inaccurate, misleading and vague, but not specifically with regard to its evaluation of Telegram.[63]
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 09:00:21 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks

Hi,

In a nutshell Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

That's pretty sweet actually, didn't know it was that in depth...impressive.

Telegrams specs here to compare:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegram_(software)

Architecture[edit]
Encryption scheme[edit]

A simplified illustration of the MTProto encryption scheme.
Telegram uses a symmetric encryption scheme called MTProto. The protocol was developed by Nikolai Durov and other developers at Telegram and is based on 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, RSA 2048 encryption and Diffie–Hellman key exchange.[39]

Since 2013,[44] cryptography experts have expressed both doubts and criticisms on the MTProto encryption scheme, saying that deploying home-brewed and unproven cryptography may render the encryption vulnerable to bugs that potentially undermine its security, due to a lack of scrutiny.[45][46] It has also been suggested that Telegram did not employ developers with sufficient expertise or credibility in this field.[47]

In December 2015, two researchers from Aarhus University published a report in which they demonstrated that MTProto does not achieve indistinguishability under chosen-ciphertext attack (IND-CCA) or authenticated encryption.[45] The former means that it is possible to turn any ciphertext into a different ciphertext that decrypts to the same message. The researchers stressed that the attack was of a theoretical nature and they "did not see any way of turning the attack into a full plaintext-recovery attack".[45]

Servers[edit]
Telegram Messenger LLP has servers in a number of counties throughout the world to improve the response time of their service.[48] Telegram's server-side software is closed-source and proprietary. Pavel Durov has said that it would require a major architectural redesign of the server-side software to connect independent servers to the Telegram cloud.[49]

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has listed Telegram on its "Secure Messaging Scorecard". As of 7 December 2015, Telegram's default chat function has a score of 4 out of 7 points on the scorecard. It has received points for having communications encrypted in transit, having its code open to independent review, having the security design properly documented, and having completed an independent security audit. Telegram's default chat function is missing points because the communications are not encrypted with keys the provider doesn't have access to, users can't verify contacts' identities, and past messages are not secure if the encryption keys are stolen. Telegram's optional secret chat function, which provides end-to-end encryption, has a score of 7 out of 7 points on the scorecard.[62] An earlier version of the EFF's scorecard was criticized for being inaccurate, misleading and vague, but not specifically with regard to its evaluation of Telegram.[63]

HI,

WBB Chat Spec here: https://wildbeastbitcoin.com/apps/wbb-chat/

two ECC (secp521) key pairs  = 2 x 521bit (512bit plus 9 random bits from anywhere on the device) Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:53:16 PM

Quiet in here today??
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 07:03:16 PM

Hi,

we got some issue with a monitoring app, fixing it as we speak but site is down due this at the moment.
Will be back up as soon as we solved it.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:01:28 PM

Quiet in here today??

Let's just watch how the Ones are pumed.

Sometimes silence is needed for over active dev, as Peter is.

He works like horse, and I believe he would like to see WBB higher. But he has own exchange to develop, so WBB price doesn't matter much.

My holdings are kept strong in cold storage. Won't sell even if a risk is that coin goes any lower.

VPN coin... 400mlj supply... Price is near WBB price... 0.00005375 BTC

CPC coin... 200mlj premine... Price is 90 times higher than WBB price... 0.00638655 BTC

WBB coin... 1.2mlj supply... 0.00007502 BTC

Accumulation? For me, yes. For bigger players, who knows.

Fckng crypto world!!!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:15:17 PM

Quiet in here today??

Fckng crypto world!!!

lol yes welcome to this.  i've been saying that for the past 2-3 yrs with how things go on with crypto (alts mainly).  shit's so backwards it's sad.  so much for trying to be fair/legit eh?  don't even bother comparing those values now since they are just fake volume/fake coin pump action by the chinese or whatever scammer dev.  but even still if we compare, wbb is still way under valued regardless.

wbb value alone should be WAY more, 1ex.trade vol's will come but there's no reason it shouldn't been seeing solid action in due time, from worldwide users...regular crypto folks and whales alike.

at least this dev and coin/exchange have more than proven themselves and many more eyes SHOULD be paying attention to it...least that's the hope.  if not it just proves how stupid (or hungry for just pnd) that crypto folks still are.  the btc will come...

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:57:35 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 09:11:05 PM by cryptico

Kraken and poloniex are down...bwhhahahaha

Peter hurry up with V2 and make the best crypto exchange in history wipe the floor with them

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:07:58 PM

Peter hurry up with V2 and make the best crypto exchange in history wipe the floor with those fuckers!!!!!

What?! Kraken and Polo?  Going to check...
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:10:50 PM

Peter hurry up with V2 and make the best crypto exchange in history wipe the floor with them

What?! Kraken and Polo?  Going to check...

polo is working now

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 11:20:07 PM

Hi,

OK one issue sorted and no a broken component...

Anyway we placed the order in the DC and will have it by tomorrow.
This means web will be down till we have replaced the HW.

Sorry about this but better now then when it gets busy.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: