Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:45:54 PM

Really I don't no anymore, feels that wbb will be devalued more with other coins people put there money into. PR for wbb did not do much at all and with halving also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:47:13 PM

Good night and good luck.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:29:42 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 12:28:35 AM by boltz

Don't invest what you can loose mate . This is crypto land don't forget . In my opinion dev can do what he wants with the project but don't forget this his love will be always WBB so all the side projects are spinning around WBB .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:48:03 PM

Perhaps if all off this was mentioned in a 1ex thread it would help people with understanding the separation of the coins.

I am invested in the exchange and I think all this is great. It will open it up to more regular types of traders and ability to have a varied  portfolio on a crypto exchange  is wow!!!

I am also in WBB and I dont see it as a threat, none of these things have changed the parameters of WBB but maybe it is time to switch on the market place/Auction or even link it to 1ex (you think WBB is undervalued try holding some TX coin)

I understand you guys (devs) probably don't want to start a 1ex thread before V2 (Which looks fab by the way) which is handy when you can get community feedback on things before being thrown to the pack, where you will likely have to do some serious PR work from the initial detractors  Shocked Shocked 

Nice spike too piston, I was keen to do it myself but I have support in I think offers more value for now.

V2 looks really spiffy  Smiley

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:04:36 PM

And so I noticed SMS and email notifications can be set from that Screen shot...

Assuming that is what one of these coins will be for, to pay for them,

or maybe it's a tier trade account where if your gold you get longer view Buy and Sell lists and the like.

Time will tell I suppose 

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:48:39 AM

Good night and good luck.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:33:40 AM

LOL
Good one!!
I'm in SE Asia so it's time difference Smiley
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:46:35 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 08:31:36 AM by brightlight

I feel about WBB that it is left in shadow by those 1EX things. Indeed as someone here said, nothing special so far. Yet another a mine-and-sell coin. When I invested into WBB in 2015, I believed it is a future proof project with 1ex and WBB as base currency at exchage. Now WBB is just a coin there like any other.

Slowly my excitement fades away!!! Sorry Peter, but we had to know long before about plans for 1EX portfolio coins release! 1EX coin was unexpected surprise. But what kind of surprise could be announcement of other 1EX coins, which are threat to even original 1EX coin? What a mess!!!

We were with you all this WBB lifetime, supported with trades, with posts here, spreading the word around.

Looks like bussiness has been switched to 1EX and WBB left floating with life support machine.

Just my feelings at this morning after reading the thread. Miners again will benefit, but long term investors are led to pesimistic scenario.

I think we deserve more transparency about such radical changes, otherwise I feel I invested into cat in the bag. Of course any crypto buying is such, but I believed WBB project is different. Did I made mistake? Without any further WBB development, marketing we did pay for miners electricity costs and their profit.

Best regards and good luck, Peter!
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 09:18:43 AM

I feel about WBB that it is left in shadow by those 1EX things. Indeed as someone here said, nothing special so far. Yet another a mine-and-sell coin. When I invested into WBB in 2015, I believed it is a future proof project with 1ex and WBB as base currency at exchage. Now WBB is just a coin there like any other.

Slowly my excitement fades away!!! Sorry Peter, but we had to know long before about plans for 1EX portfolio coins release! 1EX coin was unexpected surprise. But what kind of surprise could be announcement of other 1EX coins, which are threat to even original 1EX coin? What a mess!!!

We were with you all this WBB lifetime, supported with trades, with posts here, spreading the word around.

Looks like bussiness has been switched to 1EX and WBB left floating with life support machine.

Just my feelings at this morning after reading the thread. Miners again will benefit, but long term investors are led to pesimistic scenario.

I think we deserve more transparency about such radical changes, otherwise I feel I invested into cat in the bag. Of course any crypto buying is such, but I believed WBB project is different. Did I made mistake? Without any further WBB development, marketing we did pay for miners electricity costs and their profit.

Hi,

After our efforts to bring you something stable and for the long run you complain as we expanding the business?

WBB is still a main coin and is pushed like all other things where we invest 1000's of CHF to build the business. We have invested more than most will dream of earning in a year without any hype and so on.

We have been open and announced everything we do and ensure everyone has a fair shot at it.

If you feel wbb has no future please let me know I will buy all you coins at market price.
If you feel that wbb has a future then start trading wbb on 1ex .

Regarding your mining cost. This is part of mining. Do we complain after investing in the last 14 month 150k CHF by now ? We know where it goes and in time it will be right there where it should.

WBB is a pure miner coin and will stay that way. 1EX is a business entity around everything and a way to bring trust back in to Crypto. The portfolio coins are linked with 1ex and not WBB.

WBB is not about p&d then if this would have been the case then there would have been a hype with no delivery.

Anyway my offer above stands

Thanks

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:55:54 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 10:22:28 AM by brightlight

Hi,

After our efforts to bring you something stable and for the long run you complain as we expanding the business?

WBB is still a main coin and is pushed like all other things where we invest 1000's of CHF to build the business. We have invested more than most will dream of earning in a year without any hype and so on.

We have been open and announced everything we do and ensure everyone has a fair shot at it.

If you feel wbb has no future please let me know I will buy all you coins at market price.

Regarding your mining cost. This is part of mining. Do we complain after investing in the last 14 month 150k CHF by now ? We know where it goes and in time it will be right there where it should.

WBB is a pure miner coin and will stay that way. 1EX is a business entity around everything and a way to bring trust back in to Crypto. The portfolio coins are linked with 1ex and not WBB.

WBB is not about p&d then if this would have been the case then there would have been a hype with no delivery.

Thanks

At this point I'll hold my coins and probably will buy more! Thank you for an offer! Still behind WBB is one of the best developers in crypto.

Probably my complaints rises from fact that WBB and 1EX should be separated here as these are two different projects. Now people come here in this thread, read and see talking about 1EX, not WBB. That's why I feel WBB is left behind in a shadow! A pure old scrypt algo miners coin is all about WBB?

You are doing great things! Just understand me and others complaining... We have bought WBB's since it was at 40k and more. Then came block time change and rapid inflation growth. We took it as it is! Then 1EX... With it's coin. Ok, we took that with a big excitement and did get free coins with shares. Thank you for that! Recently halving kicked in, but those pure miners just pushes WBB to ground. We did wait halving like panacea for price droping. Now all developments are focused on V2 and overall 1EX ecosystem building, 1EX portfolio coins included.

So what is WBB about? A passion for wild cats? A secure chat with WBB branding (could be rebranded any time)? A silver coins (there are no recent updates about that). Just tell us a little bit more about WBB than "it is pure miners coin"!!!

Why not make WBB as hybrid PoW/PoS, rewarding in some kind WBB early adopters, giving opportunity to earn with our bags.

Thank you!

WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 10:24:59 AM

Hi,

Thanks

At this point I'll hold my coins and probably will buy more! Thank you for an offer! Still behind WBB is one of the best developers in crypto.

Probably my complaints rises from fact that WBB and 1EX should be separated here as these are two different projects. Now people come here in this thread, read and see talking about 1EX, not WBB. That's why I feel WBB is left behind in a shadow! A pure old scrypt algo miners coin is all about WBB?

You are doing great things! Just understand me and others complaining... We have bought WBB's since it was at 40k and more. Then came block time change and rapid inflation growth. We took it as it is! Then 1EX... With it's coin. Ok, we took that with a big excitement and did get free coins with shares. Thank you for that! Recently halving kicked in, but those pure miners just pushes WBB to ground. We did wait halving like panacea for price droping. Now all developments are focused on V2 and overall 1EX ecosystem building, 1EX portfolio coins included.

So what is WBB about? A passion for wild cats? A secure chat with WBB branding (could be rebranded any time)? A silver coins (there are no recent updates about that). Just tell us a little bit more about WBB than "it is pure miners coin"!!!

Why not make WBB as hybrid PoW/PoS rewarding in some kind WBB early adopters, giving opportunity to earn with our bags.

Thank you!

Hi,

We work already on an Ann which is professional prepared for 1EX which will then run on its own bct section. So yes this is happening. This one is then pure 1ex only and all what is 1EX business

WBB silver coins will be release again for purchase, but we wait to have more followers. Also this year we add another adoption and we go to the UK for this Smiley
There will be also campaign coming For WBB.

Series 2 and so on will all be done. But we still have s1 coins in stock. When the take up is more we add to it . would be nice to be in s3 by now but we have to wait.

Also apple is a pain in the back. We are still working to have the dashboard in with them. They don't like it as we have proper payment on it in Crypto and I am sure they will or try to bring their own in time.
We also updating the dashboard so u have 1ex trade implemented too

The WBB chat app is out on apple and Android and is the most secure app out there.
This one will get a revamp later this year with PC integration so u can chat from PC to mobile or vice versa.

So there is so much coming and to do.
Why don't we Ann everything right away? Well then people say oh is the 1st where is it .... No time for that as we are so busy bringing all forward.

We are 110% behind WBB and 1Ex and 40k will not be the end of wbb as this will go higher.
You all have to start moving on 1ex and trade there also. All things help and will interline the whole business about it.

Thanks

████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:00:00 PM

Probably be best to focus more on PR for WBB and 1ex rather than creating x y and z coin just yet.  Just my opinion. like another said its us same users constantly posting in here and not many new faces. Getting wbb and 1ex recognised is key to bring more users rather than diluting wbb. Peter u need to listen, if it's not us posting in here it would be dead and wbb at low price. Simple.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:04:23 PM

Going to POS wouldn't be a good idea I think,

The 2.6 million only was what first made it interesting to me

Also I thought about it and realistically if we didn't have 1ex posts on this thread it could be a pretty quiet one.
The last few months alot of the chat has been about 1Ex stuff which keeps the thread Active and at the top of BCT

Will be good to see WBB get a spruce up. All the stuff is there we just need to utilize it. I use the chat sometimes with my lover.
Since we have new laws that allow our texts to be captured and stored.. (like they weren't doing it anyway)
But getting the Auction cranking will be ace.

Really I think we have been a bit spoilt with the slickness of offerings from the dev group on WBB
There hasn't been bounties for things like translations, faucets, different wallets, Voting on exchanges, general things you see on an altcoin thread.

Maybe after the 1ex thread split we can take WBB on more as a community. I would love to see a dice game!, maybe a faucet? getting on shapeshift?  we can all chuck in a little. It also brings more people to the coin. It's pretty much how every other Alt works, and we haven't been doing it.... Grin

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:42:48 PM

U said it!!
There's a lot to do before introducing new coins!!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:43:21 PM

Going to POS wouldn't be a good idea I think,

The 2.6 million only was what first made it interesting to me

Also I thought about it and realistically if we didn't have 1ex posts on this thread it could be a pretty quiet one.
The last few months alot of the chat has been about 1Ex stuff which keeps the thread Active and at the top of BCT

Will be good to see WBB get a spruce up. All the stuff is there we just need to utilize it. I use the chat sometimes with my lover.
Since we have new laws that allow our texts to be captured and stored.. (like they weren't doing it anyway)
But getting the Auction cranking will be ace.

Really I think we have been a bit spoilt with the slickness of offerings from the dev group on WBB
There hasn't been bounties for things like translations, faucets, different wallets, Voting on exchanges, general things you see on an altcoin thread.

Maybe after the 1ex thread split we can take WBB on more as a community. I would love to see a dice game!, maybe a faucet? getting on shapeshift?  we can all chuck in a little. It also brings more people to the coin. It's pretty much how every other Alt works, and we haven't been doing it.... Grin

Yes, we are spoilt, and WBB has a things that other more successfull (volume and value wize) could dream about. And this was the point, why we were buying up mined coins.

We are, where we are with our spent money. Good project anyway, but extremely unprofitable from trading point of view.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:10:14 PM

Probably be best to focus more on PR for WBB and 1ex rather than creating x y and z coin just yet.  Just my opinion. like another said its us same users constantly posting in here and not many new faces. Getting wbb and 1ex recognised is key to bring more users rather than diluting wbb. Peter u need to listen, if it's not us posting in here it would be dead and wbb at low price. Simple.
These were my words, coinfello. I believe it is important to bring some PR into WBB and 1ex, build a solid user base in the first place, not just 15 of us keeping the price of WBB alive and growing our bags (myself included). Otherwise, we risk a complete chaos, with new coins coming from the same dev giving the impression that none of them is the real thing, because tomorrow or the day after there might be another, new one. Peter, let's don't go this direction.

this space is intentionally left blank
racejs

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:28:33 PM

Guys wbb is dying, dev plays now with 1ex dont you see? wait next time when halving for better price no reason. coin not interesting for traders and whales, no marketing, no new crypto features only good copy paste script coin. Dev not abandoning nor developing wbb further. He will say lot to do for wbb and will work for 1ex in first place insted. Very sad to know it, I bought wbb at higher.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:40:49 PM

i think we all bought wbb at highter.

for me not a problem i bought 6k-10k sat but i know some of us bought it at 15-40k and with 30k or 40k coins it is a problem but it is crypto world Huh

when i bought my first coins supply was 240k coin and dev very active for wbb but it was last year before inflation and creation of 1ex trade.
racejs

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:49:28 PM

i think we all bought wbb at highter.

for me not a problem i bought 6k-10k sat but i know some of us bought it at 15-40k and with 30k or 40k coins it is a problem but it is crypto world Huh

when i bought my first coins supply was 240k coin and dev very active for wbb but it was last year before inflation and creation of 1ex trade.

you happy, not much minus of investment
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:59:04 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Why not make WBB as hybrid PoW/PoS rewarding in some kind WBB early adopters, giving opportunity to earn with our bags.

Thank you!

Hi,

We work already on an Ann which is professional prepared for 1EX which will then run on its own bct section. So yes this is happening. This one is then pure 1ex only and all what is 1EX business

WBB silver coins will be release again for purchase, but we wait to have more followers. Also this year we add another adoption and we go to the UK for this Smiley
There will be also campaign coming For WBB.

Series 2 and so on will all be done. But we still have s1 coins in stock. When the take up is more we add to it . would be nice to be in s3 by now but we have to wait.

Also apple is a pain in the back. We are still working to have the dashboard in with them. They don't like it as we have proper payment on it in Crypto and I am sure they will or try to bring their own in time.
We also updating the dashboard so u have 1ex trade implemented too

The WBB chat app is out on apple and Android and is the most secure app out there.
This one will get a revamp later this year with PC integration so u can chat from PC to mobile or vice versa.

So there is so much coming and to do.
Why don't we Ann everything right away? Well then people say oh is the 1st where is it .... No time for that as we are so busy bringing all forward.

We are 110% behind WBB and 1Ex and 40k will not be the end of wbb as this will go higher.
You all have to start moving on 1ex and trade there also. All things help and will interline the whole business about it.

Thanks

well said here dev.  not sure why ppl freaking out for when things are already moving ahead way more than other coins.  i think ppl are just frustrated when they see all this well done released work (early even!) and the price doesn't go up, because ppl are so used to the coin price pumping on any crappy/minor news release which means nothing (look at ETH lol).

this is nice idea from thoth guy...
"Maybe after the 1ex thread split we can take WBB on more as a community. I would love to see a dice game!, maybe a faucet? getting on shapeshift?  we can all chuck in a little. It also brings more people to the coin. It's pretty much how every other Alt works, and we haven't been doing it...."
- but hopefully the community does this since devs prob too busy and it's minor stuff vs. the things devs have to do which is more important.

ppl, this is longer term coin/project (it's been said since like page 5!) so do not forget that.  price / returns will be nice just need patience as they'll come with time.

racej, you're an idiot.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: