Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:41:49 AM

why do you have two websites?

Is it the same coin?

http://wbbos.com/index.php and http://www.wildbeastbitcoin.com

ewww, good find, That looks to be new OS website  Smiley Smiley

HI,

Simple as it will become the new site and all gets merged Smiley
Surprised it took quiet some time till it was found Smiley

We would have announced it once it was done and OS and V5 is listed

Thanks

Peter

Peter I tell you how I found out, see the below link, its the BTT of LISK, someone mentioned there you are doing the same as LISK and ETHEREUM, what is true about it? I thought wildbeastbitcoin was only a coin not a platform, Please can you explain and verify the comments in Lisk thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14483064#msg14483064

Hi,

WBB started of as a coin with support to wild beast and as we like these wonderful animals. We have adopted 3 animals over the last 12 month and as these animals are also hunters, stealth and fast. WBB plan was always to evolve further.

Over the last 12 month as you can see we have started to built a whole eco system around WBB and this is expanded to a proper business.
Regarding LISK & ETH on development front we do not care as end of the day delivery counts. ETH good project and idea but not ready yet, plenty of funds raised on ICO, LISK people say a copy of ETH, raised also a lot with ICO but it is not our job to comment on any on them as each tries their own or what ever plan they have.

Also we made sure that no hypes are coming and we managed that pretty well since last year (Feb 2015) as it is important that traders get a fair chance.

I had a look at the comments on the other thread and to be honest we don't care about these. We put our own money in development and not others and the team is dedicated to what we do.
Comments like WBB wtf, or vaporware and so on we ignore as we know what we do and what is delivered. Over the last year we have seen many comments like WBB will not even reach 1000 Blocks, or WBB is a scam, or WBB has nothing. Well as you see we are here to stay Smiley
Interesting thing is we don't join any of the groups not even Azure as we don't have any needs for it.

Regarding what we have then we must say there is no coin out there what has delivered in 12 month as much as we did without ICO and other hype. Even if the coin would be at 1 statoshi we carry on with our work as planned as this is the beginning of something.

By end of April we are properly full in the market with the products and then we see Wink

It is good that you also joined our community and welcome to WBB, hopefully in time you will also have a few WBB and support us going forward. As you said yourself competition is good and we totally agree to this Smiley, it keeps the market healthy and features and function evolve because of it.

Hopefully this explains a little what we do or where we go. We carry on as planned and deliver Smiley

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

You said you adopted 3 animals. That's lovely, Do you have pics of those animals, It will be really nice to see and others as that will show the world what you are doing with facts Smiley

Lisk is not a copy of ETH as they are using different coding, but if you mean the copy the idea then you are right Smiley Someone has to be the first, like one started a car first and then others created other models of cars Smiley

Peter you said '' By end of April we are properly full in the market with the products and then we see'' do you mean the ''WBBOS Decentral Exchange '' and also if you want to invest in WBBOS Decentral Exchange  can you  invest in the WBBBOS by buying WBB coin or will you create an asset for WBBOS? Also if you are creating a Decentral Exchange you will not need a centralise exchange like 1EX exchange?

Also will be WBBOS the competition for ETH and LISK?...are you doing the same idea and which programing languages are you using?The reason I say Lisk is not a copy of ETH its because they are using different programming language, Lisk is using NodeJS and ETH is using C++ . Which one are you using?

Thank you for the welcoming and certainly I will support you, you sounds like a nice guy and I just bought some more WBB Smiley

It would be a good idea, not just to compare different projects so  people know how good your project is by doing the below general specifications along ETH and LISK so that will be a good publicity weapon for WBBOS....see below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14477570#msg14477570

Sorry about ''there is no doubt in that cause some1 ruined the surprise Peter prepare for us'' but it was not me I just saw it in Lisk thread and better you know here that someone spoilt that surprise in another  thread and nobody knows what is said behind your back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:06:37 AM

why do you have two websites?

Is it the same coin?

http://wbbos.com/index.php and http://www.wildbeastbitcoin.com

ewww, good find, That looks to be new OS website  Smiley Smiley

HI,

Simple as it will become the new site and all gets merged Smiley
Surprised it took quiet some time till it was found Smiley

We would have announced it once it was done and OS and V5 is listed

Thanks

Peter

Peter I tell you how I found out, see the below link, its the BTT of LISK, someone mentioned there you are doing the same as LISK and ETHEREUM, what is true about it? I thought wildbeastbitcoin was only a coin not a platform, Please can you explain and verify the comments in Lisk thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14483064#msg14483064

Hi,

WBB started of as a coin with support to wild beast and as we like these wonderful animals. We have adopted 3 animals over the last 12 month and as these animals are also hunters, stealth and fast. WBB plan was always to evolve further.

Over the last 12 month as you can see we have started to built a whole eco system around WBB and this is expanded to a proper business.
Regarding LISK & ETH on development front we do not care as end of the day delivery counts. ETH good project and idea but not ready yet, plenty of funds raised on ICO, LISK people say a copy of ETH, raised also a lot with ICO but it is not our job to comment on any on them as each tries their own or what ever plan they have.

Also we made sure that no hypes are coming and we managed that pretty well since last year (Feb 2015) as it is important that traders get a fair chance.

I had a look at the comments on the other thread and to be honest we don't care about these. We put our own money in development and not others and the team is dedicated to what we do.
Comments like WBB wtf, or vaporware and so on we ignore as we know what we do and what is delivered. Over the last year we have seen many comments like WBB will not even reach 1000 Blocks, or WBB is a scam, or WBB has nothing. Well as you see we are here to stay Smiley
Interesting thing is we don't join any of the groups not even Azure as we don't have any needs for it.

Regarding what we have then we must say there is no coin out there what has delivered in 12 month as much as we did without ICO and other hype. Even if the coin would be at 1 statoshi we carry on with our work as planned as this is the beginning of something.

By end of April we are properly full in the market with the products and then we see Wink

It is good that you also joined our community and welcome to WBB, hopefully in time you will also have a few WBB and support us going forward. As you said yourself competition is good and we totally agree to this Smiley, it keeps the market healthy and features and function evolve because of it.

Hopefully this explains a little what we do or where we go. We carry on as planned and deliver Smiley

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

You said you adopted 3 animals. That's lovely, Do you have pics of those animals, It will be really nice to see and others as that will show the world what you are doing with facts Smiley

Lisk is not a copy of ETH as they are using different coding, but if you mean the copy the idea then you are right Smiley Someone has to be the first, like one started a car first and then others created other models of cars Smiley

Peter you said '' By end of April we are properly full in the market with the products and then we see'' do you mean the ''WBBOS Decentral Exchange '' and also if you want to invest in WBBOS Decentral Exchange  can you  invest in the WBBBOS by buying WBB coin or will you create an asset for WBBOS? Also if you are creating a Decentral Exchange you will not need a centralise exchange like 1EX exchange?

Also will be WBBOS the competition for ETH and LISK?...are you doing the same idea and which programing languages are you using?The reason I say Lisk is not a copy of ETH its because they are using different programming language, Lisk is using NodeJS and ETH is using C++ . Which one are you using?

Thank you for the welcoming and certainly I will support you, you sounds like a nice guy and I just bought some more WBB Smiley

It would be a good idea, not just to compare different projects so  people know how good your project is by doing the below general specifications along ETH and LISK so that will be a good publicity weapon for WBBOS....see below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14477570#msg14477570

Sorry about ''there is no doubt in that cause some1 ruined the surprise Peter prepare for us'' but it was not me I just saw it in Lisk thread and better you know here that someone spoilt that surprise in another  thread and nobody knows what is said behind your back

Hi,

Yes of course you can see them on the existing (or old site ) https://wildbeastbitcoin.com/adoption/

Regarding LISK is just what people say but then again is what people say, we don't look in to it exactly as we have plenty of work to get on with.
On the programming side we use a mix depending what is needed e.g. OS has diff then chat app due the way it works and web based is html 5 / php and so on. So in turn we use C, C++, java, nodejs, php as needed.

The exchange 1ex.trade on V1 was the initial kick off for the own exchange, V2 is an improvement for it with modular development, V3 is for 2017 where it becomes decentralized, this is a major workload and will take months to complete. Till then the exchange is and stays central like all others.

What is meant with end of April is that WBBOS, Exchange, Branding and new Web is up. After this work has to carry on as it takes time. Also smart insertion will be available at that point.
There is still WBBOS cloud and many other things to be done thereafter.

OH, its OK nothing is spoiled by showing wbbos.com , it is just not complete yet, that way people see it growing, nothing wrong with that. Smiley

Our aim is to have simple usable products out there which every one can use and decide for them self if they use it or not.

Thanks

Peter

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:20:16 AM

Thanks for your respond, I like it! Smiley

I will send you in a few mins a PM with good ideas
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:36:49 AM

Thanks for your respond, I like it! Smiley

I will send you in a few mins a PM with good ideas

HI

Your are welcome, will look at the pm as soon as arrived and and idea is good Smiley

Thanks

Peter

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:31:52 PM

so none wants to sell me 10k WBB at 100k sat for 1ex?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:38:11 PM

Of course not, who would?

A bunch of us have a few after all.

WBB will go Moon before 1ex coin does.

But I think 1ex will be the sleeper coin.

Pegged to $100 on the fast, built in exchange of a new shit hot OS  Shocked

Don't know about you but my 1ex wallet is always staking  Wink
and despite thinking about buying more here.

I always reming myself

Wbb will moon first.  Wink

Then we party 1ex.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:43:17 PM

Woooo, went to Dapps suddenly
The pussy went to copy cats..

Oh well, lets see how it goes.

loool pussy cat has a wallet Wink

I like the rebrand.

It's like you have gone beast mode now.  Shocked

Can you chuck up some decent sigs and or Avatar pics to use.

plenty of good colourful ones around.

Either for WBB or 1ex

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
cryptico

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:41:58 PM

I always reming myself

Then we party 1ex.

I see what about selling 10K Wbbs for 200k sat then in 1ex?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:56:23 PM

I always reming myself

Then we party 1ex.

That is way to cheap, too. Since the WBB breakout above 50k, there are not many sell orders in Bittrex and thus people won't give up their coins that easily.
1ex has not yet really established its trading, thus the premium you would have to pay for such a trade is probably higher.

this space is intentionally left blank
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:08:58 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 08:37:24 PM by brightlight

What an annoying person!

Go trade ETH and YOBILISK (scam).

No need to post here, leave cats alone, mf!

Btw, every alt is copy cat of BTC!!! ETH isn't exception!
cryptico

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:30:48 PM

I always reming myself

Then we party 1ex.

That is way to cheap, too. Since the WBB breakout above 50k, there are not many sell orders in Bittrex and thus people won't give up their coins that easily.
1ex has not yet really established its trading, thus the premium you would have to pay for such a trade is probably higher.

well that is 4x actual market price im not going any higher if anyone is intersted can ping me

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:41:13 PM

well that is 4x actual market price im not going any higher if anyone is intersted can ping me
As I said, there is practically no market for 1ex, as the volume of trades in 1ex is almost non-existent (and it is not clear as for now how much this coin would be worth in future). Therefore anyone wishing to change his/hers hot WBB would need to get a juicy premium in order to be convinced.

this space is intentionally left blank
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:51:14 PM

Hey bitch, u got a fucking problem?Huh

stop being a bitch, bitch.  Huh

yes, good idea, you should

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:51:33 PM

love how wbb didn't dump to shit like all the other manipulated shitcoins on market hahahaha

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:32:27 AM

love how wbb didn't dump to shit like all the other manipulated shitcoins on market hahahaha

100? Nobody cares about it.

You don't pay enough.
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:47:27 AM

But you care enough to post here?
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:18:43 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 06:36:48 AM by brightlight

Hey, let's click ignore for this kinder garden pupil! He is just making fun jerking here.

Nobody cares about your opinion, rezilient. Better care about your LISK investments, I believe you'll get huge profit. And good luck with that! But remember that this project didn't raise millions during ICO serving only promisses. WBB dev is doing all work using his own investments. So, your critics isn't in place.

Just go and play in LISK and ETH sandbox, and don't pee in WBB sandbox like pussycat!!! Otherwise I see, you try to fud here because you see some threat to future LISK trades, or you want suppress price. Other than that, you are a bit retarded spending your valuable time writing senseless posts.

And now... Ignore.
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:37:23 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 07:22:58 AM by rezilient

Hey, let's click ignore for this kinder garden pupil! He is just making fun jerking here.

Nobody cares about your opinion rezilient. Better care about your LISK investments, I believe you'll get huge profit. But remember that this project didn't raise millions during ICO serving only promisses. WBB dev is doing all work using his own investments. So, your critics isn't in place.

Just go and play in LISK and ETH sandbox, and don't pee in WBB sandbox like pussycat!!! Otherwise I see, you try to fud here because you see some threat to future LISK trades, or you want suppress price. Other than that, you are a bit retarded spending your valuable time writing senseless posts.

And now... Ignore.

Why are you guys are angry when some of the guys here are shit posting other altcoin threads? I am just giving some attention to your pussy coin..

You don't pay enough.
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:10:06 AM

Hi

Coinmarketcap has updated the name already Smiley
new link:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wild-beast-block/#charts

little by little Smiley

Bittrex not done yet so we are waiting for them also.

Slowly all gets updated step by step Smiley

Thanks

Peter

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:11:40 AM

Lol storm in a teacup  Cheesy
I personally think lisk and eth investors maybe worry they've paid too much for their investments, with both coins have massive supply, now some of them have encountered Wbb which is very cheap with only 2.6mil total supply. They will say this and that, but mark my words they will be buying behind the scenes.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: