Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:51:42 PM

My bet is that big buyer is making few small dumps to drive price down so some serious vol is on way back up to 80k or so. next update will shoot off again, I am happy to see this fall, wasnt right beforehand

when the price was buy orders 40k, sell orders 49k , i bought like a 0.4 bitcoin chuck into the 49k order, within 2-3 minutes after that it had shot right back up in 2 huge market buy first upto 50k then to like 60+ , pretty sure its manipulation
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:02:53 AM

My bet is that big buyer is making few small dumps to drive price down so some serious vol is on way back up to 80k or so. next update will shoot off again, I am happy to see this fall, wasnt right beforehand

when the price was buy orders 40k, sell orders 49k , i bought like a 0.4 bitcoin chuck into the 49k order, within 2-3 minutes after that it had shot right back up in 2 huge market buy first upto 50k then to like 60+ , pretty sure its manipulation

Or someone taking a big enough position to manipulate later....

Fine with me either way

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Nick70001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:53:55 AM

Fine with me either way

When the new people on this forum see that that development is delivered with high quality on time if not before we will be seeing 100,000 plus. I think by the end of April we will be well above that price.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:04:30 AM

Fine with me either way

When the new people on this forum see that that development is delivered with high quality on time if not before we will be seeing 100,000 plus. I think by the end of April we will be well above that price.

Very true Smiley
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:25:58 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 03:19:38 PM by TrueAnon

Fine with me either way

PRetty much this...but 100k is still nothing for WBB in the mid-long term.  But now that some whales have their bots on it it's throwing things a bit off when you examine bittrex lol.   72btc to 250k and like 165 btc to 400k....whereas last month it was like 10btc to 250k and 25btc to 400k  Roll Eyes  - so whoever is holding it down, I hope you have plans to make it moon because nobody is selling (big players know this and aren't bothering to place support).  I'd love to buy more as I'm sure many would be very little wbb until you jump the price high (where I guess it deserves to be Smiley )
Porsche911

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:34:19 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 03:52:55 PM by Porsche911

For now the Interview has been cancelled, until we know more about WBB. I really hope that we hear good positive facts from Peter in this month.
The reason is that he would not like to verifiy himself for now and did not want to prove the state of the project (WBBOS and more)

One prove is the Chat, but other then that, the only prove is the awesome screens. Also the Demand and Supply is not as people in this thread want you to sell. For me this is a huge concern.
The sell side went really up the last couple of days and the buy side is "big" BUT the truth is that there is only about 6 BTCs to 20k and 9 BTCs to 10k. There is really not a lot of buy support and the most buy support lies at 1 or 2 satoshi (Bittrex)

There is no prove either way right now. Always check out everything about an investment opportunity and decide on the facts not the opinions of people (for example in the bitcointalk Threads)

Best regards
Porsche911
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:50:42 PM

that's cool, no biggie for delay.  but I don't understand, is it "you" that is worried or not doing interview for some reason or dev's choice for now?  I don't think it should matter what WBB is doing on bittrex charts because that's out of your/devs and our control, right?  

given it's free/decentralized market those with btc and wbb (or whichever altcoin) will play the markets as they want.  This has nothing to do with wbb holders going to sell all their coins lol, it's straight up book manipulation that EVERY growing alt-coin see's, especially when they have news released.  i think it is BS smoeone fucks up books like this but well, now that wbb is a "known" awesome coin, this happens in such market. ugh.  the "charts" should have no bearing on what's to believe about a coin...many are manupulation and you can see nobody touched wbb much until it now made waves...so those who play coins will use news to make more waves (good and bad thing).

thus it's no reason to suggest WBB should be a 'shady' investment haha...it's one of the best/safest there is in alt coins today (as he is doing way more than any usual altcoin), it's soon to be an AG biz.  not to mention when you say "truth" - that sounds like you/smoeone trying to FUD hte coin?  hey im all for buyin more (i have tons), but wbb/1ex coin and dev is one of the oNLY ones i trust 100% in this crazy market!  wbb dev has nothing to prove anymore to anyone.  90% of the talk on these thread is BS.  but not all.

anyways, i guess it makes sense to do the interview later/lastly after all great wbb development and tech has been released, and after V2 of 1ex.  so just do it then.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Porsche911

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:54:58 PM

I changed the part a bit. Truth might seem a little bit to overkill.

Well several people in this thread telling about this coin to offensive and positive. I am to professionel to not see the quite realistic possibility of a not existing OS and developments.
Srry to say that, but that is nothing more then the truth Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:57:18 PM

Well several people in this thread telling about this coin to offensive and positive. I am to professionel to not see the quite realistic possibility of a not existing OS and developments.

oh ok.  maybe it's someone a language thing too re. your post.  as for wbb/1ex development and releases, i have zero worry.  so fair enough if you are wanting to play it more safe.  but you'll see nothing to be worried about soon. Smiley

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 04:07:32 PM

Hi

Yes your interview I cancelled as I told you before we have the interview when all is ready.

We are not your hype boys and if you are looking for them then I am sure you find plenty on bct.

Giving the state of your self you are new to the business and need to learn the way. It is good you are trying to make a name. That you may have connection to China does no impress us.

As said before when we are ready you are more then welcome to ask again for an interview. You don't have an exclusive interview.

Thanks
Peter

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:15:16 PM

For now the Interview has been cancelled, until we know more about WBB. I really hope that we hear good positive facts from Peter in this month.
The reason is that he would not like to verifiy himself for now and did not want to prove the state of the project (WBBOS and more)

One prove is the Chat, but other then that, the only prove is the awesome screens. Also the Demand and Supply is not as people in this thread want you to sell. For me this is a huge concern.
The sell side went really up the last couple of days and the buy side is "big" BUT the truth is that there is only about 6 BTCs to 20k and 9 BTCs to 10k. There is really not a lot of buy support and the most buy support lies at 1 or 2 satoshi (Bittrex)

There is no prove either way right now. Always check out everything about an investment opportunity and decide on the facts not the opinions of people (for example in the bitcointalk Threads)

Best regards
Porsche911

This is just pure FUD what does it mean what is the market price or the amount of buy sells ?? also I dont believe that perter would not want to get verified the rest is just speculation and fud WBB already has an exchange 1ex.trade any idea how much money it takes to build? V2 is coming up now if you looked for scams that's the only thread where you will not find one. There might be technical delays but Dev delivered on everything from his own pocket so far.

I Expect Peter to clarify this Soon.

edit.... Hops he did already...

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Porsche911

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:32:36 PM

pista honda and cryptico, you are always so quick, respect Smiley

Everyone has to decide themselves Smiley Its a free market and country.

Real investors know: If there is something up or not, at the moment there is just not one prove of an working OS. Also there is no reason for me to believe to hide a prove of an working OS. But okay, maybe the developers have their reason.

cryptico

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:36:11 PM

Please keep going I want my order filled

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:26:40 PM

No disrespect but I don't think u understand. Lol
racejs

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:41:17 PM

+10 where is screnshots- show us something. Price go down again and in my opinin Peter was fast to ann WBBOS. People as me now has soil for fud. In this thread have be sceptic members too- all of you too much hype.
cryptico

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:06:56 PM

+10 where is screnshots- show us something. Price go down again and in my opinin Peter was fast to ann WBBOS. People as me now has soil for fud. In this thread have be sceptic members too- all of you too much hype.

Dude Just dump and gtfo already.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
racejs

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:29:26 PM

Very rude dude. If I talk not positive- community only make me outsider. Very bad and undemocratic.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:49:36 PM

There hasn't been much hype around wbb, instead of creating FUD why don't u sell ur bag and run on loser lol
cryptico

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:57:08 PM

Very rude dude. If I talk not positive- community only make me outsider. Very bad and undemocratic.

The fact is that you only complain like a 12 year old bitch. So I wouldn't mind you dumping your bags on me.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:53:27 PM

LOL 'Dump your bags on me'  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bit of Fud is good, if we are all praising it all the time we look like some cult.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: