Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
MiningAtlas

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:34:02 AM

Hi,
i like the wallet very much with the shop and everything. Thanx dev keep up the good work i believe in the good future of WBB
bye
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:45:23 PM

counting dowwwwnnn (granted there is still more in the works im sure) Cheesy

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
cryptohound

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:03:56 AM

Lets get some detail on where this company is. Physical address, proof of business, face pic of dev. Telephone number of main office that is registered with proof of company or person. If it is NOT done today then it is PROOF that no real auction will take place. Probably just a pic of some random guy swearing he received the coin. An "auction" may pump the price but if its not real why even bother? Dont say I didnt warn you fools. sell at 4k or less to keep Mikes team from dumping on you get profits and run if dev does not PROVE this is legit. If he does, go for it but dont overpay when you can buy silver bars on ebay and amazon much cheaper. Look at the Davincicoin that is Pure silver with BTC code attached that is a much better value.

Hey MIKE, ALEX is still here waiting on my refund  1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:39:49 AM

This cryptohound still crying like a little bitch lmfao! Go and grow up!!
wagabee london

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:26:26 PM

wbb is a great investment the Price will go up in value in the coming weeks people who bought cheap will make money

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:40:00 PM

wbb is a great investment the Price will go up in value in the coming weeks people who bought cheap will make money

it could go up alot quicker than we think, if you look at sell book, it pretty thin atm. a few btc of buying and it can go up high. with such low volume now there is room for huge growth.  Smiley
acamp

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:57:04 PM

Great work dev! Just downloaded the V3.5 win-wallet and it looks amazing! Only thing I noticed is hovering over the twitter bird it reads "Like us on Facebook" and when over the facebook f it reads "Follow us on twitter", they connect to the social network that is pictured. Haha no biggie, just something to think about.
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 10:08:23 PM

Great work dev! Just downloaded the V3.5 win-wallet and it looks amazing! Only thing I noticed is hovering over the twitter bird it reads "Like us on Facebook" and when over the facebook f it reads "Follow us on twitter", they connect to the social network that is pictured. Haha no biggie, just something to think about.

Hi,

Thank you for telling us, we correct this in V4.0 of course.

Your WBB Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 10:09:26 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 10:43:29 PM by WildBeastBitcoin

Hi,

Auction will start as planned tomorrow the 17.05.2015 (CET 00.00.00) with the first 10 coins.
The first auction will run for a period of two week. After the two weeks the auction of the initial 10 coins will close

PS: Don't forget, to bid you need to register your coins within the Wallet

Your WBB Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
acamp

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:27:09 PM

Hi,

Thank you for telling us, we correct this in V4.0 of course.

Your WBB Dev

No problem, I love interacting with active devs! Continue your hard work!
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:31:26 PM

DrMike- are still spreading crap about having and investment "Team" - it is just you and you do not do anything for a coin - you always say you cashed out for a profit when in reality you don't have any of the coins --- it was only 6-8 weeks ago you were asking people for 1 BTC to join your club on HashTalk --

I guess I am not the only one that thinks the same about DrMike --  Grin

Actually, to show how little he knows - his name was suppose to be DrMikefromHashTalk - but he was screwing it up when he posted on HasHTalk - How can you trust a guy that doesn't even know what forum he is on - Lastly, I certainly would't brag about being from HashTalk --

I was on his "Team"

dude nobody cares about your shitty situation or whatever crappy dr. mike can 'supposedly' do, please don't spread any kind of shit to a legit coin/dev here in this thread, take it to PM or something.  

every single coin is manipulated in one way or another anyways, have you not been paying attention?  bots galore on bittrex all the freaking time.  i'm sure you made btc the same way (from your post you already made some we all see).  i find it a bit funny you're complaining about 7x profit too?! wth man?!  eventually true btc will flow into good coins (like this one), just takes time.  

xbs lol well for that scam coin i believe it re. manipulation and people who have or will lose their shirts haha.

dev please delete the above, thanks.

Please do not delete it--People need to know that when I scumbag like DrMike is involved -- The more he is exposed the better off we all are -- Thanks for the hard work DEV

"... scumbag like DrMike"? You do not know me and I have never spoken with you. You have just listened to some High School kid that called himself "Crypto Rapist", now "Crypto Hound" and few other names... The kid is a whack job.

WBB is great coin with a great DEV. We have mined and bought from Day #1. There are only 5 "REAL" coins in crypto and WBB is one.

Please do not let yourself get swayed by the rhetoric of a confused High School kid. I have actually read your post in the past. You are quite sensible. Well... until that last comment.

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:06:19 AM

Hi,

Auction will start as planned tomorrow the 17.05.2015 (CET 00.00.00) with the first 10 coins.
The first auction will run for a period of two week. After the two weeks the auction of the initial 10 coins will close

PS: Don't forget, to bid you need to register your coins within the Wallet

Your WBB Dev

Amazing! I like the way there will be auctions running regularly,gives the coin value, unlike majority of other junk.               imagine doing a limited edition gold series, holy crap it would send wbb soaring in price, there only is about 160k atm, such low supply. 🚀💰

WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 06:17:05 AM

Hi,

Auction is live and the first 10 coins are available for bidding.

Your WBB Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:22:30 AM

I just updated to the newest wallet and see the auction is live.  I've mined this coin from the beginning and really hope I can win an auction.  I hope I can be one of the few people who can post a picture of the product on this forum.
cryptohound

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:16:33 AM

"... scumbag like DrMike"? You do not know me and I have never spoken with you. You have just listened to some High School kid that called himself "Crypto Rapist", now "Crypto Hound" and few other names... The kid is a whack job.

WBB is great coin with a great DEV. We have mined and bought from Day #1. There are only 5 "REAL" coins in crypto and WBB is one.

Please do not let yourself get swayed by the rhetoric of a confused High School kid. I have actually read your post in the past. You are quite sensible. Well... until that last comment.

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

[/quote]

NO NO NO, Dont associate me with that guys name. I have no problem stating my REAL name. Alex Kent. Something you wont do. I have rarely used this forum because I never had anything to say before. I am not a kid and Ive been in precious metals since I was 16 in 1998. I was buying gold when it was $300/oz. I told you anyone who pays this much for an ounce of silver is crazy. Its only worth $17/oz.  Why am I a whack job? Because I want the refund YOU guaranteed? My address is posted all over here and you still have not paid me back. Trying to BS people so they believe your lies. Dont look like its working since WBB is going down in price rather than up. Did I screw up your pump Mike?

A great dev would have a public address and contact info for a legit business. I wonder how many people will get there WBB back if they lose the auction. You gottabe stupid for even entering. The dev is probably you. You wont refund me I doubt you will refund any of them. If its such a great deal why dont you join instead of dumping after 4-10x every couple of months? You want me to post a screen shot of that email? If this is a legit dev then you screwed him with your blatant lies and scamming rep.

Your members remember me and I have the email from where I paid you in Feb. No 10x for Me and since others joined after me they didnt get it either, so how are all of your guys rich? If your so rich you LIAR give me my money! The 1 measly BTC I paid you. The refund YOU CHOSE to guarantee. Your just mad cause your group cant make the money others do with your pathetic coins and faceless devs. I can post my name Im not a liar or scammer. I dont care who knows who I am. I dont need to hide behind a computer identity like YOU. You have screwed yourself. You are proving to everyone you are a liar and scammer. At least a refund would have given your word credibility. Im sure youll change your name and leave your team high and dry except for the ones who are into the scams with you. Then you will come out with a new set of coins to scam people with. All these coins you say are REAL yet you said you are only in this for the BTC not alts. I can post that email too. Whos buying your coins now Mike? Who will place buy orders for you to dump on Mike? You have screwed your entire team over. Now they are holding worthless coins.  Gimme my money MIKE! 1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt   

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:58:08 AM

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

NO NO NO, Dont associate me with that guys name. I have no problem stating my REAL name. Alex Kent. Something you wont do. I have rarely used this forum because I never had anything to say before. I am not a kid and Ive been in precious metals since I was 16 in 1998. I was buying gold when it was $300/oz. I told you anyone who pays this much for an ounce of silver is crazy. Its only worth $17/oz.  Why am I a whack job? Because I want the refund YOU guaranteed? My address is posted all over here and you still have not paid me back. Trying to BS people so they believe your lies. Dont look like its working since WBB is going down in price rather than up. Did I screw up your pump Mike?

A great dev would have a public address and contact info for a legit business. I wonder how many people will get there WBB back if they lose the auction. You gottabe stupid for even entering. The dev is probably you. You wont refund me I doubt you will refund any of them. If its such a great deal why dont you join instead of dumping after 4-10x every couple of months? You want me to post a screen shot of that email? If this is a legit dev then you screwed him with your blatant lies and scamming rep.

Your members remember me and I have the email from where I paid you in Feb. No 10x for Me and since others joined after me they didnt get it either, so how are all of your guys rich? If your so rich you LIAR give me my money! The 1 measly BTC I paid you. The refund YOU CHOSE to guarantee. Your just mad cause your group cant make the money others do with your pathetic coins and faceless devs. I can post my name Im not a liar or scammer. I dont care who knows who I am. I dont need to hide behind a computer identity like YOU. You have screwed yourself. You are proving to everyone you are a liar and scammer. At least a refund would have given your word credibility. Im sure youll change your name and leave your team high and dry except for the ones who are into the scams with you. Then you will come out with a new set of coins to scam people with. All these coins you say are REAL yet you said you are only in this for the BTC not alts. I can post that email too. Whos buying your coins now Mike? Who will place buy orders for you to dump on Mike? You have screwed your entire team over. Now they are holding worthless coins.  Gimme my money MIKE! 1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt  

Could you and Dr. Mike... keep this conversation in PM's?

The fact that Dr Mike... tries to advertise this coin doesn't make this coin a scam automatically. You can't blame any coin dev, which Dr. Mike... highlights as good investment.

So, please, bring any facts other than only one- what is dev real world id?

Imagine, you make a coin, Dr.Mike chooses to invest into. Thereafter people come and blame you and your cooperation with Dr.Mike. Is it fair?
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:30:37 AM

@cryptohound, still such a crying little bitch lmao!! Ur posts give me sore eyes!!!!
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:34:23 AM

Hi,

Auction is live and while the first auction is running we will carry on working on the mobile application to ensure we can bring you something special.

Here is the latest feel and look of the WBB mobile app.

WBB Dashboard - Why the name "WBB Dashboard"?
It is the central location for all add-ons of the WBB mobile app. The WBB mobile app is a modular build. This means that new functions and modules we bring will always be in a central location. We try to keep it simple so everyone can use it with ease, with clean lines and icons that speak for themselves.

Your WBB Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
wagabee london

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:39:12 AM

great work dev wbb is a great coin Price will go much higher buy more

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
marcuszz

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:25:20 PM

great project but no interest from the community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: