Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 05:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546382 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:52:10 PM

That "Run your own auction" sounds right sick!!! That's what I'm looking for in a coin right there Wink Great work Dev Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Fonziecoin

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:45:23 PM

I'd have to agree, yes.
Well it's totally true the coins nowadays that have active Devs and are continually launching new things for their coins are going totally unnoticed because the attention span of a CryptoTrader sadly is the attention span of a 2 year old!! I could bet that someone could release a JinglingCarKeyChainCoin and people would hype and pump the shit out of it as long as the announcement said something like [ANN JinglingCarKeyChainCoin NO ICO/NO PREMINE Ninja Launched SHA256 with HiPos starting at start] and then had a logo of the shiniest jingliest carkey chain ever!!! And the sad thing is that people would mine the shit out of that coin and pump and dump it instantly!! That's why it's so nice to see coins like WBB and NEOS to name another with hardworking Devs and good solid communities because they are the coins which will last for a long time after the shitty pump and dump schemes are gone :-)

WBB is one of my favorite coins. It has cool 4 minute block times and an ASIC friendly algo, just like another coin I know Wink I have quite a few WBB that I bought at market. I mean to use them to participate in the auction.

I especially like the auction aspect of it and the implicit backing by silver coins that comes from the auction. The dev seems real and the development goals make a lot of sense and are a cut above most coins out there.

I don't suggest making changes to anything, so take this as an analysis about why the price is low, not what needs to be fixed about the coin. From a coin connoisseur's perspective, nothing needs to be changed. But WBB has a couple of things that are clearly going to keep the price suppressed. First and foremost, it is a pure PoW coin. This means that most newly minted coins will be dumped at market, endlessly pushing the price down.

Right now, the total coin supply is 164k. In the next year, 657k are expected to be minted. That is a 500% yearly inflation rate! If the market cap stays constant, then in a year, your coins will be worth 1/6 what they are now (you have to divide by the interest and principle). Under this kind of pressure, the only sensible thing to do if your are trading for profit is to dump and wait. It will be 4 years before it is reasonable to hold this coin as a store of value.

My outlook for this coin is strong. The dev appears committed to it. If the dev can push for the next four years like they have done already, you may be looking at a future LTC or DOGE. But in the short term, you better hope that the market takes notice of this gem quickly and pushes it up to a reasonable cap.

FonzieCoin: As Fair as it is Cool
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:39:38 AM

WBB is one of my favorite coins. It has cool 4 minute block times and an ASIC friendly algo, just like another coin I know Wink I have quite a few WBB that I bought at market. I mean to use them to participate in the auction.

I especially like the auction aspect of it and the implicit backing by silver coins that comes from the auction. The dev seems real and the development goals make a lot of sense and are a cut above most coins out there.

I don't suggest making changes to anything, so take this as an analysis about why the price is low, not what needs to be fixed about the coin. From a coin connoisseur's perspective, nothing needs to be changed. But WBB has a couple of things that are clearly going to keep the price suppressed. First and foremost, it is a pure PoW coin. This means that most newly minted coins will be dumped at market, endlessly pushing the price down.

Right now, the total coin supply is 164k. In the next year, 657k are expected to be minted. That is a 500% yearly inflation rate! If the market cap stays constant, then in a year, your coins will be worth 1/6 what they are now (you have to divide by the interest and principle). Under this kind of pressure, the only sensible thing to do if your are trading for profit is to dump and wait. It will be 4 years before it is reasonable to hold this coin as a store of value.

My outlook for this coin is strong. The dev appears committed to it. If the dev can push for the next four years like they have done already, you may be looking at a future LTC or DOGE. But in the short term, you better hope that the market takes notice of this gem quickly and pushes it up to a reasonable cap.

I like that Smiley I completely agree with you that this coin if continuing the way that it is and the Dev continues delivering like he has will easily be one of the top 10 coins in a year or two for sure Smiley I am going to continue mining and buying this coin for the long haul Smiley Can't wait to try out the auction feature though for realz!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:54:35 AM

I'd have to agree, yes.
Well it's totally true the coins nowadays that have active Devs and are continually launching new things for their coins are going totally unnoticed because the attention span of a CryptoTrader sadly is the attention span of a 2 year old!! I could bet that someone could release a JinglingCarKeyChainCoin and people would hype and pump the shit out of it as long as the announcement said something like [ANN JinglingCarKeyChainCoin NO ICO/NO PREMINE Ninja Launched SHA256 with HiPos starting at start] and then had a logo of the shiniest jingliest carkey chain ever!!! And the sad thing is that people would mine the shit out of that coin and pump and dump it instantly!! That's why it's so nice to see coins like WBB and NEOS to name another with hardworking Devs and good solid communities because they are the coins which will last for a long time after the shitty pump and dump schemes are gone :-)

Well put, glad others are seeing what's up!  Not to mention NOT A BLOODY SCAM COIN/DEV like most of the crap on bittrex right now!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
SouthernBTC

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:04:12 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 01:49:54 AM by SouthernBTC

Let's be realistic, its the auction minimum that is keeping the price suppressed. If the minimum bid is 1000 wbb and each wbb was at 100k sat, I'm sorry but no one is going to pay that much for a silver coin; you could do much better buying straight from amalgi metals.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:06:42 AM

I have to agree with SouthernBTC here.

With the 1000 WBB minimum bid in place, there is absolutely no incentive for the price to rise.

At a price of .0002/WBB and with BTC at $233, a minimum bid in the auction right now is roughly equivalent to $45.

As a silver coin collector, I know that high quality proofs can oftentimes cost $45 or more.

http://www.apmex.com/product/50849/1-oz-proof-silver-american-eagle-random-year-w-box-coa

However, if the price were to double from .0002 to .0004, that would mean that the minimum bid to participate in the auction would also double to $90 and that is far too much to pay for even a high quality silver proof like those the dev has so nicely prepared for auction. With the 1000 WBB minimum bid in place, the market has an incentive to lower the price as much as possible. If someone were to push the price up any higher than it is now, we'd see very little participation in the auction due to the cost of participating being too high relative to the general value of silver coins.

@WBB dev, in my opinion, I think you should change the minimum bid. There has got to be an alternative way to structure this such that you can ensure your that costs are covered as best as possible while limiting the incentive for the price to remain low.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:18:52 AM

I have to agree with SouthernBTC here.

With the 1000 WBB minimum bid in place, there is absolutely no incentive for the price to rise.

At a price of .0002/WBB and with BTC at $233, a minimum bid in the auction right now is roughly equivalent to $45.

As a silver coin collector, I know that high quality proofs can oftentimes cost $45 or more.

http://www.apmex.com/product/50849/1-oz-proof-silver-american-eagle-random-year-w-box-coa

However, if the price were to double from .0002 to .0004, that would mean that the minimum bid to participate in the auction would also double to $90 and that is far too much to pay for even a high quality silver proof like those the dev has so nicely prepared for auction. With the 1000 WBB minimum bid in place, the market has an incentive to lower the price as much as possible. If someone were to push the price up any higher than it is now, we'd see very little participation in the auction due to the cost of participating being too high relative to the general value of silver coins.

@WBB dev, in my opinion, I think you should change the minimum bid. There has got to be an alternative way to structure this such that you can ensure your that costs are covered as best as possible while limiting the incentive for the price to remain low.

Good pint, but still I can't get it. So much coins without any backing, just promises at best, has much much higher market caps.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:42:59 AM

Market cap of 7500USD is ridiculous

Wild crypto world has some kind of disorder
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:22:41 AM

No disorder here. Simply the auction entry (1k WBB) regulates the current price. Nobody would buy a 1oz. of silver for 90€, no matter how rare it is (in terms of numbers produced and thus collector's value). The price of 1oz. of ASE coins is about 18€, so that is roughly five times more expensive. I understand that the production costs are higher, if you are to produce just few coins, but in any case the diffrence should be five fold. That pretty much explains the current price perspective for WBB.

this space is intentionally left blank
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:56:04 AM

No disorder here. Simply the auction entry (1k WBB) regulates the current price. Nobody would buy a 1oz. of silver for 90€, no matter how rare it is (in terms of numbers produced and thus collector's value). The price of 1oz. of ASE coins is about 18€, so that is roughly five times more expensive. I understand that the production costs are higher, if you are to produce just few coins, but in any case the diffrence should be five fold. That pretty much explains the current price perspective for WBB.

I was meaning overall crypto scene, where many scams gets big daily volumes.
marcuszz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:09:23 AM

do you want the moon???

make sure that we can sell our goods with this platform

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 10:21:24 AM

Hi

We can see that some only look at the silver cost, this is fine and also good for those who buy silver by the kilo.

WBB however is not in that market. It is about something rare, collectable & special.

Example: http://www.mint.ca/store/coins/1-oz.-fine-silver-coin-stained-glass-casa-loma-mintage-7500-2014-prod2090025#.VVxbmeBBvqC

This coin has 7500 only and has also enamel on one side.  Due the enamel some would think the silver is less worth as we all know that any other material appart from silver on the metal would create a reduction of the purity of the metal. However the price is much more then WBB.

With only 100WBB in a series the silver coin is very very rare and forms part of the WBB crypto coin.

Overtime the value of these coins will rise much higher.
Admittedly the silver collection coin is not for everyone.

Your WBB Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:26:31 AM

I have to say I completely agree with infinitechaos and southernbtc. The minimum bidding for the price is too high at the moment and that is the reason for the price drop. I understand that the dev wants his roi back the fact is that there are different ways of getting the roi back and the most wise business use in this case was a minimum bid of 100 wbb as this will incentivate the price of the coin to be stable at 200k sat instead of 20k. At the moment there is no incentive for holders to bid with a minimum requirement of nearly 1% of the coin supply. Putting a lower minimum entry will show to the market that the dev believe in the value of the project and he is not afraid of waiting for his roi to be back while building his sound business idea.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
marcuszz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:19:33 AM

dev if the price goes up you can sell or trade your wbb coin and you can make money

you can put a reserve price to avoid undercutting.

on ebay people selling hot goods with auction from 1 dollar

it's better to sell than to see this project end in failure
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:59:58 PM

fuck you people are impatient aren't you?

please go play some CoD in your parents basement and relax.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:14:40 PM

Hi,

The silver collector coin will stay at 1000 WBB in series S01. We know this is not what some like to see but there is no different in a rare commodity between WBB or any other rare product.

We also do not want to set the auction start to 100WBB (about 4.60USD at the moment) and set a reserve price at 1000WBB. We don't want to play this game. It will stay fair and honest for all.

Also we are not in to pump and dump and for this reason we do not look at the price of WBB. We know some would like for the price to jump to 200K+ in a day but we all have to be realistic. For a good and stable coin a slow movement is preferred to confirm the fundamental support of WBB.

For this reason we provide:

• Free official mining pool with no fee's or cost to the miner
  • Free mobile app not just for crypto user but also for the main stream. This for iOS and Android
  • Auction which will be made available to public for creating their own auction with WBB as currency
  • Shop which will be made available to public so they can run their own shop with their own products with WBB as currency
  • Own payment gateway so user do not have hidden charges
  • Silver collector coins at a very limited mint
  • Wallet update with backward capability e.g. V1 and any other Wallet created thereafter will always work with WBB
  • Support officially Wild Beasts with WHF and also adopt them with each new coin release

The mobile app has also shop and auction implemented. Same as the V4 Wallet which will be released soon.

We are investigating the possibility to implement the encrypted chat functionality from the mobile app to the Wallet. If this works and is feasible then users will be able to send secure chat to any mobile user from the WBB Wallet which has the app installed for free, also it means users can send a secure message to a wallet from a mobile device.

The mobile app will not just work on mobile phones but also on tablets pc's (Android) & Apple's iPad, iPod device

All the above is set for the long term and we have no interest in having something here today and gone tomorrow. WBB is for the long run and not for the short sprint.
Once the mobile app, the auction and the shop is released to the main stream it will create its own momentum as the main stream is able to use it.

Maybe later in the year if the demand is there the mobile app will receive an update so user can live switch between various exchanges. Maybe even live switch between coin and WBB Dashboard becomes the central application for crypto users on the go... We see on that one but the idea and thought is on paper. 

For those who supported WBB right from the beginning and going forward we say THANK YOU, for those who are not in to WBB we also thank for your feedback.

Your WBB Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:23:32 PM

Hi,

The silver collector coin will stay at 1000 WBB in series S01. We know this is not what some like to see but there is no different in a rare commodity between WBB or any other rare product.

We also do not want to set the auction start to 100WBB (about 4.60USD at the moment) and set a reserve price at 1000WBB. We don't want to play this game. It will stay fair and honest for all.

Also we are not in to pump and dump and for this reason we do not look at the price of WBB. We know some would like for the price to jump to 200K+ in a day but we all have to be realistic. For a good and stable coin a slow movement is preferred to confirm the fundamental support of WBB.

• Free mobile app not just for crypto user but also for the main stream. This for iOS and Android
  • Auction which will be made available to public for creating their own auction with WBB as currency
  • Shop which will be made available to public so they can run their own shop with their own products with WBB as currency
  • Wallet update with backward capability e.g. V1 and any other Wallet created thereafter will always work with WBB
  • Support officially Wild Beasts with WHF and also adopt them with each new coin release

The mobile app has also shop and auction implemented. Same as the V4 Wallet which will be released soon.

We are investigating the possibility to implement the encrypted chat functionality from the mobile app to the Wallet. If this works and is feasible then users will be able to send secure chat to any mobile user from the WBB Wallet which has the app installed for free, also it means users can send a secure message to a wallet from a mobile device.

The mobile app will not just work on mobile phones but also on tablets pc's (Android) & Apple's iPad, iPod device

All the above is set for the long term and we have no interest in having something here today and gone tomorrow. WBB is for the long run and not for the short sprint.
Once the mobile app, the auction and the shop is released to the main stream it will create its own momentum as the main stream is able to use it.

Maybe later in the year if the demand is there the mobile app will receive an update so user can live switch between various exchanges. Maybe even live switch between coin and WBB Dashboard becomes the central application for crypto users on the go... We see on that one but the idea and thought is on paper. 

For those who supported WBB right from the beginning and going forward we say THANK YOU, for those who are not in to WBB we also thank for your feedback.

Your WBB Dev

Thank you for your input!

People should understand that WBB isn't just about silver coins.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:44:18 PM

Hi,

Your WBB Dev

Thank you for your input!

People should understand that WBB isn't just about silver coins.

Indeed.  Judging from dev's post there's a lot going on and a lot coming down the pipe soon enough!  Shocked

I'm sure a nice price reflection won't be far behind Wink  Cool
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:47:14 AM

Hi,

Your WBB Dev

thanks dev, looking good.  i can understand what you're saying but it seems things will work out even better for wbb when there's more to be offered kinda thing?  i see it's very little btc to bring it back up NICELY re. marketcap, so that's good - can't wait to see where this one goes. (just how long i don't know)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:47:14 PM

Looks like msg board is back Smiley

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: