Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:57:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546369 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:07:00 PM

regardless of all that (which may be true) all alts are suffering, it's fucking nuts and very frustrating.  you can see it and i'm sure many people are in the same boat with any coin out there.  at least wbb has the right dev and plans in place to ensure quality work and results as time passes (again remember long term project).  you can easily see this coin should have many people involved/excited but sadly as usual only teh scammy pnd coins see most volume and price jumps.  Angry

in addition it's nice that the dev is proactive re. response and willingness to accommodate his investors/community - if you ask the same challenging question to shitcoin devs you'd get no response lol.  i don't do/get the whole mining crap so it's irrelevant to me and i do want to (and plan to) see results in the near future...just needs time and recovery to alts as a whole, and wbb / 1ex i think will be one of the main coins to see the results of this.  it should be great.  

dev can't control market like any but it makes me also wonder how the hell ppl don't put their btc into something this good instead of the shitcoins out there.  i think the marketing/promo and attraction of old and new users will be a major key factory though - so i agree there.  im sure dev has plans up his sleeve Wink - like how many altcoins like this have this much dev support and actual fiat funds invested and backed?? (besides maybe eth and start).

i for one am done with most alt crap and will only rely on a few alts for trading and increase in price (wbb/1ex being one of them!  Cool ) so not worried about this baby.  otherwise hope for btc to keep taking off.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:24:34 AM

Ya I agree with Piston Honda where all Alts are suffering right now and that's going to happen but he's 100% right when he says to look at the long term with WBB.  This isn't your usual PUMP and DUMP move onto the next coin BullSHIT that this world is unfortunately plagued with and the Devs behind this coin have put a lot of hard work into this coin and I'm more than happy holding WBB for the LONG HAUL Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 04:13:33 PM

Hi,

Due the code change a few things are happening.
1.) The stability is higher as the code has been updated
2.) The diff variable has changed to ensure a big miner with a lot ho hash rate can not stop the chain for a long period of time
3.) Network speed for verification is now 4 times faster than before, this is needed in the long run to ensure a fast transfer is given.
4.) The halving has been brought forward so the coin is halving twice a year now. This will have a positive affect on the coin starting from the first halving cycle in Jan/Feb 2016
5.) Miners have a better chance (smaller miners) against the big rigs as the diff will not go in to the 1000's so easy.
6.) More miners are needed to ensure the free official pool block find rate is increasing.
7.) Price is low at the moment which of course no one likes to see but in the long run it will have a positive impact as the chance to get WBB cheaper is now. Exact how low and when the profit switch will stop we don't know.
8.) It is better now to get these bigger scrypt miners out of the way than in 3 year and have them mining over 3 years. This may look worse but due the quick change it is only for a short period.
9.) There will be more coins in the short run when the first halving happens but total amount of coins will not change.
10.)  WBB will be soon on the 1EX Exchange and this will help WBB.
11.) BTC is seeing a pump at the moment so everyone is trying to get some BTC. This is affecting all ALT coins a little. WBB is however fairly stable during this time.
12.) We tried our best to keep pump & dump groups off it. So far so good. Once the first lot is with coin holders it will be harder for them to pump after coin halving. but lets see and hopefully WBB stay pump clear for a long time. A slow and steady grow is what we are looking for in the long run.

Update:
The last couple of changes to the trade screen will be added today/tomorrow ( small fixes on help icons and ticker). After this we complete the share screen for shareholders and once done we work on the ALT's to get them on the exchange.
So far we are on target with the Exchange and work is going on daily to make 1Ex  one of the best exchanges available. Trade will start to happen slowly over time and people will come to trade on 1Ex once the first alts hit the exchange.
Trading will not be just for ALT's but also for BTC due direct link with the bank CC and the ability to be faster on the trade. This will all benefit the whole WBB / 1Ex business in time.

Thanks
WBB Dev

thanks Peter for the update.
As always, we are very timely updated on the progress - well done!
As for the response to my concerns, I am still not fully satisfied with your response. As far as I understand the update of the code for stability (diff variable) had nothing to do with block time length and could have been done independently (points 1 and 2) - please correct me if I am wrong here. I also don't see the BTC price rise as the only thing to blame for WBB price devaluation (point 11), especially that the price of WBB is in a stable decreasing trend since the changes were introduced, i.e., almost two months now (Sept. 14th, was the date when changes were made, if I remember correctly). recent surge in BTC only added fuel to that.
As for chance to getting more cheaper coins (points 7 and 8 ), well yes, but only under assumption that people do not have full bags already (still have spare BTC to buy, and as I said we need roughly 20BTC a month to keep the 10k price) and will buy instantly instead of waiting for cheaper prices (pretty sure that is what may happen). And here we come to the clue of the story for now, marketing of the product that you have delivered. Can you comment a little bit on the marketing plans for the nearest time, say, before halving?

Hi,

On point 1 and 2: yes the block time has nothing to do with the new way how diff is calculated. However coins need a faster block time and for this reason was also 1 min select. This will benefit the coin in the long run. BTC price to WBB has not much of an impact but of course people will get BTC and not selling WBB to get a fraction of BTC. Mainly what is also needed is more miners so the profit switch is stopping. This will take time and by jan he will mine less as there are only 2.5 coins per block then. As we moved the time from 4 min to 1 min we have also reduced the time the by factor 4 to block halving. In July (isch) there will be only 1.25 WBB per block and in Jan 2017 only 0.625 WBB per block. Yes more coins are coming in but instead dragging the time out we brought it forward by doing so. This decision we took to benefit the coin and overall  business. 

On point 7 & 8: People will get cheaper coins and there is no way to say how much people will hold or buy plus how many new people will come in. What is needed to hold a month is unknown, reason as it depends where price will settle and when the profit switch stops and how many people will mine on the free pool. All this is an unknown factor. Natural trading will do the coin good and in the long run provides a stable ground. People are more likely to invest in a stable environment. However what the right price is for bottom decides the community. We suggest hold be patient and don't push up to high, wait and collect. If we think of lets say 20BTC a month till Jan 2016 it is not really a lot. Spread over many people it is a small amount.

Marketing we will start as soon as we ready wit the ALT's on the exchange. This will be done not just over twitter or FB but we are working also to be in Crypto magazines and will run tailored advertisements and possible video adds for it. Most will kick off in jan 2016 pushing ahead for the first 6 month till 1Ex and WBB is well known.
Now is not the time to run bigger adds as we are still developing and in a Softlaunch phase. Once the product is fully ready we will start.

Overall the price for WBB is very low and properly will really start making grounds in 2016.

Trading for BTC is fully open now on the exchange as the new trade screen is in. Now it is with the community to use it for trading. The BTC price on the exchange is set by the community / traders / public as we don't run cross trade books or any bots to show false volume like so many do. This is a decision we took right from day one, a clean exchange with no scam on it which is fair to everyone.  The exchange should be a one stop shop for BTC / ALT's & FIAT

Thanks

WBB Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:33:51 PM

Hi,

Due the code change a few things are happening.
1.) The stability is higher as the code has been updated
2.) The diff variable has changed to ensure a big miner with a lot ho hash rate can not stop the chain for a long period of time
3.) Network speed for verification is now 4 times faster than before, this is needed in the long run to ensure a fast transfer is given.
4.) The halving has been brought forward so the coin is halving twice a year now. This will have a positive affect on the coin starting from the first halving cycle in Jan/Feb 2016
5.) Miners have a better chance (smaller miners) against the big rigs as the diff will not go in to the 1000's so easy.
6.) More miners are needed to ensure the free official pool block find rate is increasing.
7.) Price is low at the moment which of course no one likes to see but in the long run it will have a positive impact as the chance to get WBB cheaper is now. Exact how low and when the profit switch will stop we don't know.
8.) It is better now to get these bigger scrypt miners out of the way than in 3 year and have them mining over 3 years. This may look worse but due the quick change it is only for a short period.
9.) There will be more coins in the short run when the first halving happens but total amount of coins will not change.
10.)  WBB will be soon on the 1EX Exchange and this will help WBB.
11.) BTC is seeing a pump at the moment so everyone is trying to get some BTC. This is affecting all ALT coins a little. WBB is however fairly stable during this time.
12.) We tried our best to keep pump & dump groups off it. So far so good. Once the first lot is with coin holders it will be harder for them to pump after coin halving. but lets see and hopefully WBB stay pump clear for a long time. A slow and steady grow is what we are looking for in the long run.

Update:
The last couple of changes to the trade screen will be added today/tomorrow ( small fixes on help icons and ticker). After this we complete the share screen for shareholders and once done we work on the ALT's to get them on the exchange.
So far we are on target with the Exchange and work is going on daily to make 1Ex  one of the best exchanges available. Trade will start to happen slowly over time and people will come to trade on 1Ex once the first alts hit the exchange.
Trading will not be just for ALT's but also for BTC due direct link with the bank CC and the ability to be faster on the trade. This will all benefit the whole WBB / 1Ex business in time.

Thanks
WBB Dev

thanks Peter for the update.
As always, we are very timely updated on the progress - well done!
As for the response to my concerns, I am still not fully satisfied with your response. As far as I understand the update of the code for stability (diff variable) had nothing to do with block time length and could have been done independently (points 1 and 2) - please correct me if I am wrong here. I also don't see the BTC price rise as the only thing to blame for WBB price devaluation (point 11), especially that the price of WBB is in a stable decreasing trend since the changes were introduced, i.e., almost two months now (Sept. 14th, was the date when changes were made, if I remember correctly). recent surge in BTC only added fuel to that.
As for chance to getting more cheaper coins (points 7 and 8 ), well yes, but only under assumption that people do not have full bags already (still have spare BTC to buy, and as I said we need roughly 20BTC a month to keep the 10k price) and will buy instantly instead of waiting for cheaper prices (pretty sure that is what may happen). And here we come to the clue of the story for now, marketing of the product that you have delivered. Can you comment a little bit on the marketing plans for the nearest time, say, before halving?

Hi,

On point 1 and 2: yes the block time has nothing to do with the new way how diff is calculated. However coins need a faster block time and for this reason was also 1 min select. This will benefit the coin in the long run. BTC price to WBB has not much of an impact but of course people will get BTC and not selling WBB to get a fraction of BTC. Mainly what is also needed is more miners so the profit switch is stopping. This will take time and by jan he will mine less as there are only 2.5 coins per block then. As we moved the time from 4 min to 1 min we have also reduced the time the by factor 4 to block halving. In July (isch) there will be only 1.25 WBB per block and in Jan 2017 only 0.625 WBB per block. Yes more coins are coming in but instead dragging the time out we brought it forward by doing so. This decision we took to benefit the coin and overall  business.  

On point 7 & 8: People will get cheaper coins and there is no way to say how much people will hold or buy plus how many new people will come in. What is needed to hold a month is unknown, reason as it depends where price will settle and when the profit switch stops and how many people will mine on the free pool. All this is an unknown factor. Natural trading will do the coin good and in the long run provides a stable ground. People are more likely to invest in a stable environment. However what the right price is for bottom decides the community. We suggest hold be patient and don't push up to high, wait and collect. If we think of lets say 20BTC a month till Jan 2016 it is not really a lot. Spread over many people it is a small amount.

Marketing we will start as soon as we ready wit the ALT's on the exchange. This will be done not just over twitter or FB but we are working also to be in Crypto magazines and will run tailored advertisements and possible video adds for it. Most will kick off in jan 2016 pushing ahead for the first 6 month till 1Ex and WBB is well known.
Now is not the time to run bigger adds as we are still developing and in a Softlaunch phase. Once the product is fully ready we will start.

Overall the price for WBB is very low and properly will really start making grounds in 2016.

Trading for BTC is fully open now on the exchange as the new trade screen is in. Now it is with the community to use it for trading. The BTC price on the exchange is set by the community / traders / public as we don't run cross trade books or any bots to show false volume like so many do. This is a decision we took right from day one, a clean exchange with no scam on it which is fair to everyone.  The exchange should be a one stop shop for BTC / ALT's & FIAT

Thanks

WBB Dev

just spectacular as usual, freaking 'A!  Cool

this part i'm also excited about:
"Marketing we will start as soon as we ready wit the ALT's on the exchange. This will be done not just over twitter or FB but we are working also to be in Crypto magazines and will run tailored advertisements and possible video adds for it. Most will kick off in jan 2016 pushing ahead for the first 6 month till 1Ex and WBB is well known.

Overall the price for WBB is very low and properly will really start making grounds in 2016. "

holy (Swiss) cow Cheesy - that will be some HUGE exposure in the entire crypto scene.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 05:48:57 PM

Hi,

Hopefully we will start to see you all trading BTC on 1Ex.Trade to begin with. The new trade screen is ready to go and you as user set the price to start of.

Alt's will follow soon and then you can trade also ALT's and BTC in one place. We hope you like what you see and if you have feedback or any issue just let us know.

PS: Don't forget to create your BTC address on the exchange and link your bank account if you have not done so.

Thanks

WBB Dev

████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
Faradey100

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:02:44 PM

I buy some for fun:-)
Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:03:05 PM

why is people dumping this amazing coin?
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:59:53 PM

Because your average "trader" is a moron.

Very harsh to see alts hurting like, just so frustrating, but having faith in a solid coin like this brings me some solace.  I mean a few alts seem like they could break out for 2016 and beyond...I just feel wbb/1ex will be one of the major ones if not THE major one.  Look even the "big name" Startcoin is dumping way down, even below wbb for a bit lol.  At least BTC is flying!  Cheesy

Dev thanks for the detail above, just awesome update!  Cool
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:15:55 PM

Sorry guys been quiet, few unforeseen personal issues hit me this past 2 weeks. My advice now to anyone looking at Wbb is to buy before price bounces back up, a rise will come after a dip :p
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:20:53 PM

Awesome dev really liking the work put in here

Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:27:45 AM

Traders are horrible these days.
I just realize if that guy with the buysupport pulls his suppport, there will be no support left.

People dont know what to buy.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

that support wont move it's to cheap to turn down, if it does I will be buying more at 6k
BTC rose 60% in a short time, everything else has been decimated,
Hell Startcoin is going to give me a migraine.

This is cryptos, I dont know how people are still suprised by it,
The price is falling because of outside market influences, not because it's a shit coin or found out to be a scam.
Those who are in on the long term haul.... ( max 1 year in crytpo) don't mind these prices. I am down on every single coin I hold at the moment. Not being in BTC before pump  Undecided

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:40:21 AM

Actually anyone with Fiat on 1ex will get some cheap BTC, top price is like 300 =) I only have coin on it not fiat yet, dammit

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:46:52 AM

We will be thankfull for these prices later. Everything we can do now is accumulate.
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:52:23 AM

Traders are horrible these days.
I just realize if that guy with the buysupport pulls his suppport, there will be no support left.

People dont know what to buy.

But it also takes just 1 BTC to bring the price up to 17K. Not much sell pressure.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:37:15 AM

All I can say is... OMG!

4655 sats... Someone dumped his tiny bag right away. I guess there will be crying afterall.

On the edge, where things are almost happening, exchange soon is open for alts, people sell crypto golden for pennies.

You know, dumper, don't come here with your sorrow emotions.

WBB is capable to reach 1USD price per unit easily, and you are giving away thousands!
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:55:15 AM

Let them give away thousands, more thousands for us  Tongue
racejs

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:11:16 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2015, 10:36:48 AM by racejs

Dev wins time with promises and dumps now slowly. a btc is pumped wbb dev cash out. No fud, only idea
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:14:51 AM

I think we're going to 2k satoshi ...this btc train got the alts market to bleed , so I'm think I'm out for the moment .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:34:14 AM

I think we're going to 2k satoshi ...this btc train got the alts market to bleed , so I'm think I'm out for the moment .

Bye, bye! Don't come back again!!!  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: