Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANDYSTRIPES STOLE MY ACCOUNT "CONVICTED2008"  (Read 5989 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:39:12 AM

CAPS LOCK ACTIVATED! Tongue

For the first time in 2 days this did make me laugh Smiley

Can you prove that convicted2008 is your account ? I think it is a simple thing to do, if you want post a photo as quickseller or try to find another method for prove your "honesty".

This person likely owns/controls the convicted2008 account. It is likely a purchased account by CandyStripes with the intention to eventually scam with it. When it was discovered that the account belonged to Candy, he faked the account getting hacked in order to try to eventually get the negative trust removed once he "recovers" the account.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:41:35 AM

Can you prove that convicted2008 is your account ? I think it is a simple thing to do, if you want post a photo as quickseller or try to find another method for prove your "honesty".

This person likely owns/controls the convicted2008 account. It is likely a purchased account by CandyStripes with the intention to eventually scam with it. When it was discovered that the account belonged to Candy, he faked the account getting hacked in order to try to eventually get the negative trust removed once he "recovers" the account.

It seems that you are right, if he can't prove anything the negative trusts will remain (Again, nice catch Quickseller  Cheesy).
Neonecrox13 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:56:09 AM

Not 1 person had told me that they couldn't see the pictures. All you had to do was say that. I changed the settings of the pictures now everyone should be able to see them friend or not. Check the times with when I was talking to Quickseller on here and when the pics was posted. I also made another post of how when I first started I put my home mailing address in the bitcoin address field of convicted2008. How bout I post my cable bill on here? 350 South Broadway Park is my home mailing address.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:13:34 AM

http://imgur.com/ARH8KgV

http://imgur.com/AGjsYL9

I don't know if you can see them on my facebook profile. I made them public. But nonetheless here they are.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:05:55 AM

It seems that you are right, if he can't prove anything the negative trusts will remain (Again, nice catch Quickseller  Cheesy).

Yeah nice catch there Quickseller. Your so worried I'm gonna prove u wrong you wouldn't tell me that you couldn't see the pictures. You was just gonna let it ride out that you was right. WRONG. I fucking told you that I didn't do this and I'm not giving up on showing that. But like I said in the other post, I was a complete nub when I started and I posted my home address in the btc address field on convicted2008 profile. I'll put a pic up of my cable bill with that same home address on it. You can't get no more convincing than that. But I'm sure you will find some way yet again to try and save face. Well I'm not gonna let ya. I fucking told you I won't give up. I'm not this fucking Candystripes you have a crush on.

IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:19:58 AM

... I was a complete nub when I started and I posted my home address in the btc address field on convicted2008 profile. I'll put a pic up of my cable bill with that same home address on it...

You should do that.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1837
Merit: 2860

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:29:10 AM

How is he controlling the Facebook account? 
I'm not convinced it's CandyStripes

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:35:48 AM

They just can't believe that I'm not the person they want me to be. I'll keep posting new stuff of who I am, but that will not change his attitude. He wants me to be this person and if you can't tell already, Quickseller has the mentality that he's never wrong and he can't admit it when he is.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:48:10 AM

I found my most recent cable bill. Now look at convicted2008 account. You will see in the btc address like I was a nub when I made the account I put my home address in there. Look on the cable bills address. You will see they are the exact same. How did I get this if I'm Candystripes? I guess I magically made it appear with that table my miners sit on

http://imgur.com/GRdxDPY

I'M NOT FUCKING CANDYSTRIPES AND MY CONVICTED2008 ACCOUNT IS STILL STOLEN!

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1837
Merit: 2860

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 12:02:29 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 12:20:58 PM by ibminer

I found my most recent cable bill. Now look at convicted2008 account. You will see in the btc address like I was a nub when I made the account I put my home address in there. Look on the cable bills address. You will see they are the exact same. How did I get this if I'm Candystripes? I guess I magically made it appear with that table my miners sit on

The address on the bill certainly matches the address on the Convicted2008 account although I have no way of verifying when the address was put on the account. I am comfortable saying Neonecrox13 is Tobey, but I am not sure if you didn't fake a hack on your Convicted2008 account to attempt a scam (or a smear campaign against QuickSeller?) and then just say your account was hacked.

EDIT: It seems more logical to me that the account was hacked by someone who hates QuickSeller and wanted to scam him. I guess it could be CandyStripes, but to claim its an alt account I am not sure if there is proof of this

DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:30:23 PM

NEVER ever use CAPS LOCK to promote stuff ,most people will consider it as a SCAM Roll Eyes
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:35:06 PM

The address on the bill certainly matches the address on the Convicted2008 account although I have no way of verifying when the address was put on the account. I am comfortable saying Neonecrox13 is Tobey, but I am not sure if you didn't fake a hack on your Convicted2008 account to attempt a scam (or a smear campaign against QuickSeller?) and then just say your account was hacked.

EDIT: It seems more logical to me that the account was hacked by someone who hates QuickSeller and wanted to scam him. I guess it could be CandyStripes, but to claim its an alt account I am not sure if there is proof of this

I've never tried to scam anybody in my life. If I was trying to scam someone I would not be trying to clear my name. Hell I'd just make another account and do it that way. Like I stated earlier, everytime I've bought something or sold something has been at escrow. I've always loved it that way. Nobody gets cheated. Anybody that's ever had any dealings with me will tell you that. Or I go first if I trust you. If this person is the same person I think I was talking to the day or day before this happened, I had messaged him and asked if he wanted to sell a miner for $125 they had listed on ebay for $125+shipping. I also asked them how they wanted to do the transaction if they wanted btc or just buy it off ebay. They responded that just make a offer of $125 on ebay and they would accept it. Well around that same exact time is when all this started and I messaged quickseller. The name does sound really familiar but like I said I'm not quite sure its them. But this is the only time I've ever had any sort of dealings with this person. I don't know how nor do I go around asking for loans. I thought about getting 1 back late last year and my friend had got a sum of money and he loaned me a little so I edited the post that I didn't need it anymore. That was the only time I've ever talked about a loan on bitcointalk.

Also, I do agree with you. They are certain that this is Candystripes trying to scam them so I'm just taking for granted they know who they are talking about. It could be anybody for all I know. I do know this. When I was hacked on Jan. 25 I have a screenshot of the ip it came from. I can post that IP address on here. The page I used to see where it came from said it was from China but I have no idea. It could be anybody for all I know. I do know this though. I did not do this. I would love to be able to show Quickseller that I am no way shape nor fashion involved in this. That's all I'm worried about. The account is screwed.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:40:49 PM

I've never tried to scam anybody in my life. If I was trying to scam someone I would not be trying to clear my name. Hell I'd just make another account and do it that way. Like I stated earlier, everytime I've bought something or sold something has been at escrow. I've always loved it that way. Nobody gets cheated. Anybody that's ever had any dealings with me will tell you that. Or I go first if I trust you. If this person is the same person I think I was talking to the day or day before this happened, I had messaged him and asked if he wanted to sell a miner for $125 they had listed on ebay for $125+shipping. I also asked them how they wanted to do the transaction if they wanted btc or just buy it off ebay. They responded that just make a offer of $125 on ebay and they would accept it. Well around that same exact time is when all this started and I messaged quickseller. The name does sound really familiar but like I said I'm not quite sure its them. But this is the only time I've ever had any sort of dealings with this person. I don't know how nor do I go around asking for loans. I thought about getting 1 back late last year and my friend had got a sum of money and he loaned me a little so I edited the post that I didn't need it anymore. That was the only time I've ever talked about a loan on bitcointalk.
didnt you say that you were convicted of stealing something (in 2008), hence the handle 'convicted2008'? If so then you are lying and contracidcting yourself.

If you are really the skilled writer that you claim to be then you should really do a better job in formatting your posts.
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:56:40 PM

No I was convicted of assaulting a police officer, but still thats none of your concern. I've showed you I'm not the person you think. Like I said you can't admit your wrong. I've shown everything to show my innocence and am getting quite tired of it. This is the third day now. Mod are gonna do nothing. I'm never gonna get the account back. I don't care about that. I'm just making sure that you know I didn't. That's all I ever wanted. Now I'm making sure u know and everyone else knows what a dumbass you are. You clearly are if you think I'm the one that tried to scam u. I put you in the same field as whomever was trying to get one over on u. Your just beyond dumb and don't want to admit you were wrong. Its that simple now. I've shown enough proof to contradict everything that you say is proof. You said I sold my account in Dec. I showed you beyond a doubt I didn't. You were "for sure" I did. Now your just trying to look for a escape route out of admitting you were wrong. So give it your best shot.

And where the hell do you get I claim to be a skilled writer? I know english thats all. If that makes me skilled then so be it.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:02:58 PM

I am still fairly confident there is evidence of your account was sold. Although it is possible that you (candy) created your convicted account to be associated with your RL identity.

I have even stronger evidence that you are in fact Candystripes
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:40:48 PM

Well, let's see it then, because this is going nowhere.
I understand that your business depends on your ability to sniff out scammers, but some of your reasoning here seems a little convoluted.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:44:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952699.0

I understand that your business depends on your ability to sniff out scammers, but some of your reasoning here seems a little convoluted.
no it doesn't
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 04:51:32 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 08:48:26 PM by shorena

-snip-

I removed my rating for Neonecrox13 and will change mine for the convicted account.

I am afraid the transaction does not proof that they are the same person. Although a transaction like that does not happen by chance.

Edit: added closing quote tag

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:09:19 PM

-snip-

I removed my rating for Neonecrox13 and will change mine for the convicted account.

I am afraid the transaction does not proof that they are the same person. Although a transaction like that does not happen by chance.
Well a couple things that should be noteworthy.
-The address the person on Skype gave me was 1B6TUB1UDR5t8xN346CDJHkjof6iv356RL
-1B6TUB1UDR5t8xN346CDJHkjof6iv356RL was posted in giveaway threads by both CandyStripes and Ejaculation (a known alt of Candy)
-The above fact, in addition to the fact that b53b25770be47c13fee197b8a93b7c6f69102a17205fb8fed8dfee0c80d30751 was signed by both Candy's well known vanity address and the above address should reasonably prove that the person on Skype and Candy are one and the same.

The person on Skype is the same person who, at one point was controlling convicted2008 because:
-At 10:41:06 I get a PM from convicted2008 confirming that he needs a loan
-At 10:41:08 I get confirmation via Skype that a PM was sent.

The reason I thought the account was sold is because:
-Starting on this post, convicted2008 goes from posting exclusively in the altcoin sections to almost posting exclusively outside of the altcoin sections.
-Starting on (around) the above post, the account starts posting heavily in the gambling sections, including the games and rounds section.
-Within a week of the above post the account appears to be engaging in trust farming in which he engages in a series of very small transactions.

Other evidence:
-the convicted account has posted it's convicted2008@live.com email address numerous times from well before I think it was sold, however it is not unheard of for people to sell an email address along with an account (although this is a bad practice) (see this post for an example of this).
-the name 'toby collins' was used in one of the early posts of convicted, however the Facebook profile was not posted until 3 days after I think the account was sold.
-Facebook accounts are commonly sold in the digital goods section
-Facebook does not verify your identity when you create an account, therefore anyone can select any name, and I believe it is possible to change your name on Facebook as well.
-The last time convicted2008 was logged in was February 11, 2015, 11:25:11 PM, while Neonecrox13 was created February 11, 2015, 11:26:21 PM, however according to the security log, the password was changed February 11, 2015, 11:22:11 PM which is a full 3 minutes before convicted was last logged in. Why would someone change the password to an account, stay logged in for exactly 3 minutes and then never use it again (unless he is trying to pretend that his account was hacked)?

Additionally:
-I find it very strange that the pictures were posted directly on Facebook, and additionally strange that they were not made public on Facebook (initially).

I don't have time now, however I am going to look into debunking the fact that a "toby collins" was convicted of assaulting a police officer in 2008.
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:28:02 PM

-snip-

Well a couple things that should be noteworthy.
-The address the person on Skype gave me was 1B6TUB1UDR5t8xN346CDJHkjof6iv356RL
-1B6TUB1UDR5t8xN346CDJHkjof6iv356RL was posted in giveaway threads by both CandyStripes and Ejaculation (a known alt of Candy)
-The above fact, in addition to the fact that b53b25770be47c13fee197b8a93b7c6f69102a17205fb8fed8dfee0c80d30751 was signed by both Candy's well known vanity address and the above address should reasonably prove that the person on Skype and Candy are one and the same.

The person on Skype is the same person who, at one point was controlling convicted2008 because:
-At 10:41:06 I get a PM from convicted2008 confirming that he needs a loan
-At 10:41:08 I get confirmation via Skype that a PM was sent.

The reason I thought the account was sold is because:
-Starting on this post, convicted2008 goes from posting exclusively in the altcoin sections to almost posting exclusively outside of the altcoin sections.
-Starting on (around) the above post, the account starts posting heavily in the gambling sections, including the games and rounds section.
-Within a week of the above post the account appears to be engaging in trust farming in which he engages in a series of very small transactions.

Other evidence:
-the convicted account has posted it's convicted2008@live.com email address numerous times from well before I think it was sold, however it is not unheard of for people to sell an email address along with an account (although this is a bad practice) (see this post for an example of this).
-the name 'toby collins' was used in one of the early posts of convicted, however the Facebook profile was not posted until 3 days after I think the account was sold.
-Facebook accounts are commonly sold in the digital goods section
-Facebook does not verify your identity when you create an account, therefore anyone can select any name, and I believe it is possible to change your name on Facebook as well.
-The last time convicted2008 was logged in was February 11, 2015, 11:25:11 PM, while Neonecrox13 was created February 11, 2015, 11:26:21 PM, however according to the security log, the password was changed February 11, 2015, 11:22:11 PM which is a full 3 minutes before convicted was last logged in. Why would someone change the password to an account, stay logged in for exactly 3 minutes and then never use it again (unless he is trying to pretend that his account was hacked)?

Additionally:
-I find it very strange that the pictures were posted directly on Facebook, and additionally strange that they were not made public on Facebook (initially).

I don't have time now, however I am going to look into debunking the fact that a "toby collins" was convicted of assaulting a police officer in 2008.

Its really simple to check out the facebook posts. I've had my facebook account since 2010. All you have to do is look at the oldest posts and pictures. They will tell you that I am Tobey Collins. Now as for the bitcointalk account.  As I've told you numerous times when I went to refresh the page I was logged out and could not sign back in. It said that the username does not exist. So I try to change the password. I never get a confirm password change from the account. I've always used those 2 email accounts convicted2008@live.com and convicted2008@gmail.com. I can not help what the person wanted with my account or had intentions on, but like I said I am Tobey Collins and I"ll do you one better. I"ll post the link of my newpaper link when I first got in trouble with my last case. Its public record and don't care if you see it. Now am I going to argue with you this long over a account that's useless? Hell no I'm not. I'm a hell of a lot smarter than that. Use your fucking brain. Look at my relationship. See my girlfriend Stephanie? See she's in a relationship with me? See the cable company bill? I just happened to buy that account as well and have the actual bill to be able to post on here? Come on man. You know everything I'm telling you is the truth. You just can't admit your wrong like I"ve always said. But now it looks like everyone but you is seeing that I'm not Candystripes. Only you can't get it. Or you do get it and can't admit to it. That's what I think. You don't wanna look at what I tell you to because everytime I do, you start backstepping a little bit more cause you know I'm telling the truth. Get over it you self absorbed loser. I told you the truth and you can't face it.

Here is the newpaper blog that was about the last time I got into trouble http://ekbnews.blogspot.com/2007/11/pikeville-man-facing-several-charges.html

Like I said, I ended up getting convicted of assault on a police office because its the highest offense crime in the indictment (3rd degree Felony 1-5 years) I was sentenced to 5 years and prison and did every day of it except for the good time that was given to me. Making it a total of 39 months I was in prison.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: