Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:29:15 AM

MTR Price Action Update - LESS THAN 7 HOURS LEFT!!!

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00014668 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
7.33452959 BTC

Hey mastertrader777,
can you give more information about the Mtr assets?, would i be able to create or mtr can create tokens with a service or an asset ?

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 01:30:54 AM

So POW starts in 6:30 h ?

I'll be around...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

1 MTR per 0.00014668 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
7.33452959 BTC

Hey mastertrader777,
can you give more information about the Mtr assets?, would i be able to create or mtr can create tokens with a service or an asset ?

Hello,

Yes I can, no problem. Thank you for the questions.

MTR administration plans to release multiple products and services to strengthen MTR's core value.

One of which include MasterSave - Investors will be able to invest BTC in return to stake higher amounts of MTR.

Let me explain a bit more. It's still a concept, but I want to show you we have goals set forth and are pushing for innovation.

Investor deposits BTC into MasterSave CS account equivalent to current market exchange rate.
• MasterSave CS yields annual returns of 10 percent in MTR.
• MasterSave CS charges 3 percent in fees:
• 1 percent escrow fee
• 1 percent transfer fee
• 1 percent administration fee

MasterSave CS account holder increases deposited holdings, contributing to the stability of digital currencies within the marketplace utilizing COS.

Certificate of Stake- COS - Think of going to the bank and depositing X amount of $ in return for a sub par .02% interest rate at best. That would be a CD. You would be able to earn interest over a year period and at the end the year when the CD matures, you would be able to collect.

So based on the revenue MTR administration nets ( x amount of % of MasterSave Fees) , these returns will be distributed to the token share holders.  

The MasterSave client will also net 7% stake and be able to stake bigger amounts as there will only be 100K sold.

Using MasterSave service will be the only way for investors to stake higher amounts.

The whole MasterSave FAQ is written in the whitepaper, and we wish to have you give it a read when you get a chance.

MTR whitepaper:

https://mega.co.nz/#!rZAxlTQL!IQb9-1Hfeis1ru2b38iz9jSdUApgOpYQupTJkgaDnXM

We will release more and more as time progresses but we never like to get ahead of ourselves. We have a lot on our hands right now and we want to stay in the positive light with all releases.

In conclusion I appreciate your questions, and I hope I've provided the answers you were looking for.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:23:10 AM

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

Proof of Work Period will begin after both crowdfunding periods have completed.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 02:25:40 AM

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777

Ah okay, thanks for the Info Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:29:16 AM

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

1 MTR per 0.00014668 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
7.33452959 BTC

Hey mastertrader777,

Hello,

MTR administration plans to release multiple products and services to strengthen MTR's core value.

One of which include MasterSave - Investors will be able to invest BTC in return to stake higher amounts of MTR.

Let me explain a bit more. It's still a concept, but I want to show you we have goals set forth and are pushing for innovation.

Investor deposits BTC into MasterSave CS account equivalent to current market exchange rate.
• 1 percent escrow fee
• 1 percent transfer fee

MasterSave CS account holder increases deposited holdings, contributing to the stability of digital currencies within the marketplace utilizing COS.

Certificate of Stake- COS - Think of going to the bank and depositing X amount of $ in return for a sub par .02% interest rate at best. That would be a CD. You would be able to earn interest over a year period and at the end the year when the CD matures, you would be able to collect.

So based on the revenue MTR administration nets ( x amount of % of MasterSave Fees) , these returns will be distributed to the token share holders.  

The MasterSave client will also net 7% stake and be able to stake bigger amounts as there will only be 100K sold.

Using MasterSave service will be the only way for investors to stake higher amounts.

The whole MasterSave FAQ is written in the whitepaper, and we wish to have you give it a read when you get a chance.

MTR whitepaper:

We will release more and more as time progresses but we never like to get ahead of ourselves. We have a lot on our hands right now and we want to stay in the positive light with all releases.

In conclusion I appreciate your questions, and I hope I've provided the answers you were looking for.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

i make investment MTR very well put together, users most read white paper, it give wide sight of coin and future.

great to be in MTR.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:49:02 AM

MTR PHASE I (Last Day):

1 MTR per 0.00014668 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
7.33452959 BTC

Hey mastertrader777,

Hello,

• 1 percent escrow fee
• 1 percent transfer fee

MTR whitepaper:

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

i make investment MTR very well put together, users most read white paper, it give wide sight of coin and future.

great to be in MTR.

Yeah the WhitePaper took weeks to write, paid to have it revised on top of that. After all that, I'd hope it sheds much needed light on our prospectus for MTR and its future services such as ToshiDesk and MasterSave.

MTR administration will also create trader tutorials that will be an effort to educate traders with the important in's and out's essentials.

Thanks again for your support, its much appreciated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:05:36 AM

Does phase 2 start as soon as phase 1 ends? Also what added incentive is it to purchase now rather than next week?

Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:18:38 AM

Does phase 2 start as soon as phase 1 ends? Also what added incentive is it to purchase now rather than next week?

I don't think there's any difference in the two phases.
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:30:36 AM

if you read a few pages back, MTR is suppose to get some exposure from Coin telegraph, Im sure phase 2 will get more attention, once the news begin to spread more people will come, major fact is this coin has a solid plan if they take a few minutes to read the white paper im sure they could make the right decision.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
YesOrNo

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:46:30 AM

I don't get it
      110 000  (1.088 %)      for investors and miners (phase 1+2+3)
 10 000 000  (98.912 %)    for who ? developer ? development ?  Shocked

Am I right ?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:48:48 AM

I have few questions on this...

1. Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase? In not, then what is the point in dividing the distribution into two phases? Why not to have just one phase with 100,000 coins distributed to make it simple?

2. What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how? I didn't find any info on this in the crowdfunding agreement...

If there are answers to those questions somewhere in the thread, please just point me to them.. Thanks!

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.Twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

---"Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase?"---

Yes, each phase (1 & 2) will reward 50,000 MTR proportionately to the BTC crowd sale within that specific phase. The first phase of the crowd sale was to gauge the level of interest in what MTR administration has to offer. The first phase was also intended to give early investors and supporters potentially, a better price per coin considering we didn't intend to launch a full blown marketing plan until the second phase.

The second phase is geared towards conservative investors. Everyone is different and will make an investment based upon their own level of comfort. MTR administration wanted some time to pass between each crowd-funding phase allowing time for these type of important questions to surface and be answered. MTR is a quality coin and has the support of a quality development team. We have no plans on rushing things simply to make a quick "Buck".

---"What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how?"---

MTR administration is currently engineering ToshiDesk, a much needed social trading platform we feel will enhance crypto trading overall. If MTR administration could raise at least 100-150 BTC, we would comfortably be able to complete development of ToshiDesk and market the product effectively. In case the crowd-sale proved to be unsuccessful, our Development team will continue working based on deferred compensation agreements. We have put a lot of our own funding into this project and my team has been working on this concept for months.

These talks have been had many times and I feel I have a great plan B, C in the event the minimum would not be raised. Development would never cease here at MasterTrader HQ, as I have developers that believe not only in the project, but believe in me and have already invested personally into achieving our goal. The developers are not just some hired freelancer help I found on Odesk, these are my personal friends dating back to high school days and others that I have met over the many years being involved in Crypto.

We have all been silent about my project for many months, and if you think money is going to stop me from making my dream come true, then you're mistaken. It's a question...and I respect you asking it, but I'm giving you some true words from the heart as the answer. I have a lot of passion and determination when it comes to achieving my personal goals, and I will do my best to show the whole community this over the coming weeks. I just need a little support from the community to speed up the project and bring it to the light.

I have launched this thread without clicking the option to allow me to delete comments or concerns, trying to be 100% transparent. This is what crypto needs in my opinion. CoinSource live trust rating meeting is tomorrow at 12PST, and you will be updated with that info as soon as it becomes available and posted on the official CoinSource ratings page.

I'm grateful to have people like you coming here checking it out and answering these questions. They are all very legitimate questions and I hope my response has settled your concerns.

Invest Wisely,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:52:16 AM

I don't get it
      110 000  (1.088 %)      for investors and miners (phase 1+2+3)
 10 000 000  (98.912 %)    for who ? developer ? development ?  Shocked

Am I right ?
Thanks, ogNasty.
Dev, the 10m coins that can be sold or dumped anytime is the elephant in the room, for me at least. Care to elaborate on why ico buyers shouldn't be concerned (more like terrified) by them?

Hello Chesthing,

MTR is currently in its infancy stages, and MTR administration wishes to scale coin distribution appropriately. I'm not creating a social trading platform that fills the void our community currently needs, to be disingenuous and have everything I've created diminished. I've reserved 10M MTR for this "elephant" to be a talking point of discussion. In the event the overall value of MTR increases significantly, our development team will be able to leverage the reserve we have to further enhance ToshiDesk alongside other services. LIVE announcements will be posted in advance prior to market distribution, updating the community on exact amounts in which we plan to release. MTR administration will provide wallet addresses for anyone who seeks to audit our credibility.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:08:22 AM

Just invested 2 btc.  I read the white paper again and there has been some extreme foresight and work put into this project.  Looks good!  And you have already gained my trust level as + 100.   Looks like a winner!  I am in for the ride.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:27:18 AM

Is always fun to see this crowdfunding to the last minute, there is always those last minute investors that like to have fun.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:49:22 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 05:04:15 AM by mastertrader777

Just invested 2 btc.  I read the white paper again and there has been some extreme foresight and work put into this project.  Looks good!  And you have already gained my trust level as + 100.   Looks like a winner!  I am in for the ride.

Hey Dale,

Nice to see you here.

This guy Dale can tell you I've been at this prospectus and blueprint constructing for months.

Dale met me on the Cryptsy Troll Box, and he immediately asked if he could have my contact info.

I told him sure, and we made a small Chatzy Chat room and began talking.

Dale wanted me to make him some money and I agreed to help by teaching him trading techniques and things to look for.

After a while he just asked me if I could trade his coins for him, and I said sure, but I'd rather him get the hands on approach with things.

Another few days of chatting went by and I eventually agreed to trade his coins for him.

He sent me his coin, and after explaining several tips and tricks and performing the trades for him, he gained a better insight for how things work...and gave me a huge sense of achievement.

He always told me the money I help him make, would be the money he invests into MTR. I'm glad you're on board!!

Anyways Dale, thank you for your support and check in everyday for MTR administration daily updates!

Much Respect,

MasterTrader777
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:59:54 AM

Whats the current vol of btc collected ? 
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:04:00 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 01:31:50 PM by mastertrader777

MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:40:17 AM

So am I also to understand that Mining can start as soon as Phase 1 is over?

If not ... then when?

tia
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:50:40 AM

So am I also to understand that Mining can start as soon as Phase 1 is over?

If not ... then when?

tia

Hello,

Thanks for your question.

If you will, please see my previous post made earlier today.

Any other questions just ask, and I shall have no problem answering them.

Thank you,

MasterTrader777

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777

Ah okay, thanks for the Info Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: