Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:19:19 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 08:41:07 PM by mastertrader777

Mastertrader,

I can imagine your cost of operation is higher than the original ICO funds raised. Also having some of your team working (including yourself) without compensation has to be difficult. Your team has done an amazing job building this project from scratch and for these reasons I am for a 2% release.

I say give you guys the funding needed to operate at an accelerated pace. My only suggestion is maybe use the AngelList site for the ico/crowd fund. I'm sure you guys are way ahead of us on the planning of the next round but I belive that a more profesional site/environment would gain much more fiat for funding. I spend to much time on BitCoinTalk and sometimes it gets exhausting and depressing. Although large investors probably come around and read these threads I don't think it the best first place to get ones information. Between the FUD, scams, and assholes, that live in these threads the place to receive better publicity is not here.

I think you know this and that you have done a great job networking toshdesk and Mastertrader coin. This is apparent in the multiple partnerships that you have built. I have no complaints with the work you or your team has done, in fact you have exceeded expectations at every aspect.

As investors: In order to take this project to the perverbial next level we need to think bigger and reach a much larger crypto base. The only way to do this is with more funding. Nobody wants their investment share to lower, but this is needed to get the project further and with bigger fish in the game who knows what will happen. ATM if a whale(s) wanted to enter this project they would have to pump the price 10x to get a nice share of the pie. But a whale isn't going to do that. . . Releasing more funds with proper advertising could bring in MANY new hands to this project.

I hope that I dont sound like a douch Wink but I think using AngelList would be a smart place and probably just as cost effective as OgNasty (no offense). Not sure what the leagal and tax implacations there are since they also deal in fiat, but again I think it's the best choice. Shows that you are operating as a business not just another ICO.

Crazy

Hey Crazy,

I will take your thoughts into consideration.

Using AngelList has a few extra hoops to jump through, and right now time is money.

I will host the escrow for the ICO, and not be using OgNasty this time around.

I can't afford another $4000 - even though his services were worth it at the time and place with MTR being in the infancy stages, and credibility needing to be built.

I did all the distributions for the first and second rounds of the initial ICO, and there were zero mishaps, and everyone got their coins in a timely manor. ( 5-6 hours )

After watching him do it, I picked up on the spreadsheet to use in excel - and feel 120% confident in handling the accounting on my own.

I appreciate your kind words, and my team does as well.

We have been busting our asses daily, and I personally have been coming out of my own pocket for more than 75% of development costs for MTR and ToshiDesk thus far that the ICO didn't cover.

DcGirl, and the rest of my team has been working on good faith for me and the ToshiDesk project.

ToshiDesk is just 1 resource in development - out of the many more to come, that will involve MTR and its upcoming products and services.

Development cost serious money, and its getting to the point where we need more to keep going at the same pace.

You seem to understand, and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

Thanks for your support CrazyWhack,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

Voting has begun!

Please vote, and be apart of the decision making process!

Voting will last for 5 days!

How much MTR should be released in upcoming ICO?

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll315251x48844327-12

Look forward to your votes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:42:09 AM

voted ...

#crysx

Thanks for the support.

Mind sharing the voting link on Social Media for me?

I will throw ya some MTR for it =)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:07:32 AM

voted ...

#crysx

Thanks for the support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

done mate ...

we have granitecoin - and have been ( in the background ) getting a few things organized to be implemented in a way that would make sense to not only mine and trade #grn - but to use granitecoin in a sensible and easy ( as well as economic ) way ...

our cashflow didnt stretch that far to employ the skillsets of the type of amazing developers that you have currently - and what a team you all make ...

i personally stumbled on mtr a little while ago - and started reading ... i havent stopped following since ...

let me tell you that we are all impressed so much so with what you ( and the incredible team you have ) are doing with mtr - that we are now quite invested with mtr ...

the trading platform that you have put together is coming along so well - that ( at least i believe ) it will be a platform to be reckoned with when it is a full blown - fully functional implementation ...

social media sorted - on our facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/granitecoin ) and on our twitter page ( https://twitter.com/chrysophylax69 ) ... and on a few other personal pages ... hows that - a coin promoting a coin Wink ...

we can see mtr going places that most other coins only dream of ...

keep up the amazing work mate ...

#crysx

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:07:07 PM

+1

AND I voted.

I see the released coins as investment capital to leverage growth for MTR in a variety of ways.

This is a common undertaking for all publicly traded companies and will likely be the standard for well run progressive altcoin companies.

Thus far I have seen meticulous market management for liquidity controls.

Pretty excited to see this new round of investing come on-board and the wider distribution network grow at this stage.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 01:49:47 AM

+1

AND I voted.

I see the released coins as investment capital to leverage growth for MTR in a variety of ways.

This is a common undertaking for all publicly traded companies and will likely be the standard for well run progressive altcoin companies.

Pretty excited to see this new round of investing come on-board and the wider distribution network grow at this stage.

+1 again - and then some ...

you are spot on with every point you make ...

mtr is one of the main coins ( and the accompanying services ) to watch and get involved with ...

great work indeed ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:58:35 AM

voted ...

#crysx

Thanks for the support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

done mate ...

we have granitecoin - and have been ( in the background ) getting a few things organized to be implemented in a way that would make sense to not only mine and trade #grn - but to use granitecoin in a sensible and easy ( as well as economic ) way ...

our cashflow didnt stretch that far to employ the skillsets of the type of amazing developers that you have currently - and what a team you all make ...

i personally stumbled on mtr a little while ago - and started reading ... i havent stopped following since ...

let me tell you that we are all impressed so much so with what you ( and the incredible team you have ) are doing with mtr - that we are now quite invested with mtr ...

the trading platform that you have put together is coming along so well - that ( at least i believe ) it will be a platform to be reckoned with when it is a full blown - fully functional implementation ...

social media sorted - on our facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/granitecoin ) and on our twitter page ( https://twitter.com/chrysophylax69 ) ... and on a few other personal pages ... hows that - a coin promoting a coin Wink ...

#crysx

Very kind words that are much appreciated!

I'm glad that you were able to stumble upon us and our project we have going on.

Yes, my development team is hands down...one of the best in Crypto right now. We are at it 12+ Hours a day, sometimes longer..but we do it because we know we are going to make a difference.

ToshiDesk is a work in progress, but I can tell you as time progresses it will evolve into a game changing tool that most never saw coming.

I will take a look at your coin, and let you know my thoughts...Maybe we can team up in some way, shape , or form.  

Also add ToshiDesk, and MTR on Twitter : @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers

We are going to be here for a very long time.

Thanks for your solid support!

+1

AND I voted.

Thanks for Voting George!

Only the best will stick around, and in 5-6 months the top 20 alts will really shine.

This new ICO round will hopefully bring new community members on board!

Excited to see the outcome!

+1

AND I voted.

mtr is one of the main coins ( and the accompanying services ) to watch and get involved with ...

great work indeed ...

#crysx

Yeah George knows his stuff!

That's why we have been in chats for the last few months since launch of MTR, and I actually think we will bring him on as one of the advisers on the advisory board very soon.

Thanks for noticing the hard work we are putting into this everyday!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:21:55 PM

Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

I voted too. I like that every time I log into ToshiDesk, something has changed or been added in. Comeon guys lets get 400,000 mtr released. We need more traders for the long term. One of my favorite coins matched with amazing developers.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:40:39 AM

Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

I voted too. I like that every time I log into ToshiDesk, something has changed or been added in. Comeon guys lets get 400,000 mtr released. We need more traders for the long term. One of my favorite coins matched with amazing developers.

ICO RELEASE VOTE ENDING SOON!

Looks like you guys want another 400K Released?

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 02:45:47 AM

Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 02:50:26 AM

voted ...

#crysx

Thanks for the support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

done mate ...

#crysx

Very kind words that are much appreciated!

I'm glad that you were able to stumble upon us and our project we have going on.

Yes, my development team is hands down...one of the best in Crypto right now. We are at it 12+ Hours a day, sometimes longer..but we do it because we know we are going to make a difference.

ToshiDesk is a work in progress, but I can tell you as time progresses it will evolve into a game changing tool that most never saw coming.

I will take a look at your coin, and let you know my thoughts...Maybe we can team up in some way, shape , or form.  

Also add ToshiDesk, and MTR on Twitter : @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers

We are going to be here for a very long time.

Thanks for your solid support!

+1

AND I voted.

Thanks for Voting George!

Only the best will stick around, and in 5-6 months the top 20 alts will really shine.

This new ICO round will hopefully bring new community members on board!

Excited to see the outcome!

+1

AND I voted.

great work indeed ...

#crysx

Yeah George knows his stuff!

That's why we have been in chats for the last few months since launch of MTR, and I actually think we will bring him on as one of the advisers on the advisory board very soon.

Thanks for noticing the hard work we are putting into this everyday!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

tanx for you kind words also ...

agreed on all points - especially with toshidesk ... this will be an integral part of trading and mastery of trading when it becomes the incarnation you foresee it to be ...

the dev team is definitely a good team - that bring results - not just talk ...

in regards to teamwork and working in some way - shape - or form ... we would like that very much ...

we can always do something in the community - always ...

#crysx

Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:04:03 AM

Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

VOTED for 400,000 to be released. So when will the ICO start after the vote is final in a few days? I want to be sure to get my hands on all the cheap mtr under the new floor. I hope its 120,000 satoshi Grin Grin Grin
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:05:32 AM

Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

VOTED for 400,000 to be released. So when will the ICO start after the vote is final in a few days? I want to be sure to get my hands on all the cheap mtr under the new floor. I hope its 120,000 satoshi Grin Grin Grin

i want 100k mtr is pos % going to be the same ?

Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:08:42 AM

Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

you should buy 200,000 MTR.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:09:05 AM

just voted for op 1;

100k MTR @75ksat

IOTA
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:46:25 AM

I like 400k please and thank you

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:34:13 AM

Hello Community,

Voting has begun!

Please Vote!

MasterTrader777,

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk

yup - 400 4sure Wink ...

#crysx

Why would the POS change? It's not getting forked man. They are just releasing some coin from the reserve wallet. I vote 300K!
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:22:37 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 08:27:31 PM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

Been on it all night...haven't slept, but here's why.

ToshiDesk has established 2 more partnerships.

https://getclef.com/

Clef is a mobile app that replaces usernames and passwords with your smartphone.

Yea, so the barcode is hidden within the wave on the screen. It contains a unique session ID. In scanning the wave, your phone grabs the ID and signs it with your private key (which they've encrypted on the phone). We then send that signature to our servers where we authenticate it with a public key then do an oauth with your servers...all without the user ever knowing what a private key is.

It also works on tablets just fine!

What is Clef going to also help ToshiDesk you ask???

Clef marketing team is going to email their entire user base (500K USERS) and incentivize them to try out ToshiDesk!
They are going to can ToshiDesk all on their homepage the day of our official launch (After Open BETA)
In the Clef app itself, they will strategically direct a influx of users to ToshiDesk.
Clef is going to do some general Press, Social Media, and Blog Post stuff for us as well.
Clef is also going to do BTC signup giveaways aimed at driving user traffic and signups!
And much more...

The other partnership ToshiDesk established yesterday was.... Coinomi

https://coinomi.com/

Go ahead and download MTR's FIRST ANDROID WALLET APP , as MTR will be introduced to the platform within the next few days, after testing...working with the CTO through email and skype, so things are running smoothly on that!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet

Here is the kicker!

Coinomi is integrated with ShapeShift.io

MTR will be able to get exchanged for any currency ShapeShift.io supports. Not only that, put these Coinomi Partnership/Integration opens up so much more functionality for MTR!

We have also been super busy on the CMS Development side of things. Firing on all cylinders here folks!

New Radio Implemented! You can now Detach / Pop out the music player so it doesn't stop steaming music as you're browsing ToshiDesk. I got it set up for unlimited skips as well. Skip away friends!

New Chat Box Feature Implemented!

We fixed alot of the small bugs as well, that you may or may not notice, and have alot more coming within the next few days.

Dont forget to vote guys!

I'm tired as ever...passing out,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Twitter - @ToshiDesk
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 01:45:18 PM

passout and rest mate ...

well bloody done ...

#crysx

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:36:09 PM

It will be awesome if you guys integrated Clef.
I have been using it on quite a few sites they support now including Koinify, Coindaddy, and Bitspark, it does make it a much better experience.

Is there a timeframe for this to happen? Keep us posted thanks.
Clef

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:09:32 PM

We have let our community know that work is in progress for the Clef integration with ToshiDesk.

We look forward to working together.  Smiley

Great talking to you guys!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=965220.msg11442661#msg11442661
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: