Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:01:25 PM

great update

Toshi will be awesome Smiley

ty for the hard work

Thanks for following, and your continued support.

Thanks for the updates.

This coin really has true utility and service in the "right now" of this marketspace and could be huge as the market develops.

There are so many developmental avenues that can be incubated within this business model.

I have been watching on the altcoin sidelines for over 9 months now without buying one Satoshi of any coin till MTR.

---Stay the Course
---Get good People
---Pattern after Google's mission statement - "Don't be evil."
---Quality creativity and opportunity will follow.

Thanks for the kind words of wisdom and support, as we agree with everything you mentioned here. Voids in Crypto certainly need to be filled, and as we grow as a company this will be easier to accomplish.

Staying on Course is one of the most important things you mentioned. MTR administration has set goals, and we are determined to meet these goals ahead of schedule! Our Team is made up of nothing but amazing and great people. Hard work and delivery will (in time) build a very supportive community. Personally speaking, we are off to a terrific start, and we will continue to pursue success.

It means a lot to read that you haven't invested into any ideas in 9 months, until MTR surfaced. We will continue to uphold brand integrity and push forward to bring you the ultimate Social Trading Platform - ToshiDesk.

Sent 0.14 BTC to 1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD and sent a pm to OgNasty with the TXid.

Looking forward with that coin Smiley

OgNasty will account for your investment and you will receive a Phase 2 Investor Follow up email after accounting period, just as Phase 1 investors did.

I noticed your investment posting because you mentioned it on the IRC. Do me a favor, lets get some more people in there...and I hope that you can help. Send out a tweet or two about MTR.

The more the community supports MTR, the bigger the community will grow. Social media is a very big part of ToshiDesk and MTR's success, so please join the movement and get people in here at least looking at the thread.

Thanks everyone for their kind words. Anyone that has any questions, comments, concerns, please ask. No question will go unanswered!

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
@MTRDevelopers - Twitter
Contact@MasterTraderCoin.com - Email
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:35:56 PM

Hello MTR Community,

As you may of seen, we mentioned earlier that we would give you a update on ToshiDesk Development.

It's certainly coming along.

*Please be aware we are writing this code from bare bones scratch. This is NOT some easy walk in the park.

Platform Source Code such as this is sold for $150,000 or more and are used by major trading institutions and banks.

We certainly know what were doing, but please take into consideration nobody or team can code something like this in a short period of time.

These things are complete:

Code to pull data and store it as OHLVC ( Charting Data - The code you see charted is a random coin's data* don't mind "MTR/BTC", its just a simple drop down )

Code to hook that into charts ( Displaying Charting Data Correctly )

Code to display and manipulate the charts - Themes, Time Frame Slots, etc. ( Customize Charts )

Backend functionality for indicators and one sample indicator complete -EMA - ( Indicators code working, you code 1 you code them all , just different scripted calculated data inserted to code strings )

Backend code to draw and move shapes on charts, and code to change options for shapes ( This took countless hours but will show you in the screen shot its working 100%)

Now Community, let me advise you the UI is currently under construction - and the screen shot below has very little to no UI worked into what's seen here.

The UI will be completed after the real work is done. ( We will possibly have some screen shots of UI Mockups( 2-3 days), as we are playing with 3-4 different layouts right now )

The UI will save a svg and that will be converted into PNG, and the UI will look better than the first mockups posted in the OP.

ToshiDesk will run html5 / jquery / javascript.

Please check out www.ToshiDesk.co - To sign up for BETA access.

All Crowdfunding investors will receive early access to the ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform Beta FIRST before the general public, and be apart of closed beta testing being able to suggest and follow inside development on a deeper level.

This will grant email updates weekly on updates during closed beta phase as well.

We are also working with www.AltcoinFaucets.Net - as we want to get our MTR faucet up ASAP - Sebastian ( AltCoinFaucets.net Operator) is making things happen within the next day or two, so I will have another update on that as well!

Nuuleap ( our Contact for MTR Games ) has also been contacted tonight, and he should have that hosted shortly!

Thanks for all the support MTR Community, and we wish you tell your friends to come stop by the thread!

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
@MTRDevelopers - Twitter

Awesome, looking good... All signed up ready to try this out!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:23:22 PM

Thanks for the updates.

This coin really has true utility and service in the "right now" of this marketspace and could be huge as the market develops.

There are so many developmental avenues that can be incubated within this business model.

I have been watching on the altcoin sidelines for over 9 months now without buying one Satoshi of any coin till MTR.

---Stay the Course
---Get good People

Mtrcoin will have a sizable impact on the crypto market by enabling noobs to trade with a clue. I understand how overwhelming and difficult this scene is to someone without trading experience, early losses are almost a guarantee.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:39:00 PM

Hello Community,

Glad to see you like how things are coming along.

Wanted to stop in and let you all know we have a the MasterTraderCoin FAUCET up and running.

This is MTR's dev team staying committed to getting things done ahead of schedule.

MTR Faucet - It's currently empty - Will get something in there shortly.

- URL: http://mastertrader.altcoinfaucet.net/

- Stats: http://mastertrader.altcoinfaucet.net/stats/

If you have some spare MTR from POW - Feel free to donate to the faucet.

- MTR Donation address: MT8n5KWXBkw62h5Amzcha1gXZWJzEhGw1p

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:42:53 PM

Thanks for the updates.

---Stay the Course
---Get good People

Mtrcoin will have a sizable impact on the crypto market by enabling noobs to trade with a clue. I understand how overwhelming and difficult this scene is to someone without trading experience, early losses are almost a guarantee.

Noobs?! lol, I've been here over a year and still need help with trading.
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:52:27 PM

LOL ... yeah ... I have traded Millions of my own money, traded thousands and thousands of trades in most major markets;
Taught trade techniques and tactics to over 30,000 subscribers.

Had half my head burnt from too much cell usage and my face hot from too many monitors
and still I make some simple mistakes or justify breaking trade rules that work.

When I oversaw several Newsletters I would make my Captains give their wives a Dozen Roses every week;
and admonish them to never trade if in a fight with their wives.
(Very cheap technique to make emotional health better.)

Yet ... we all still are human; prone to error; gullible and just plain stupid sometimes.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:05:45 AM

MTR Price Action Update

MTR IRC Channel

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00006646 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
3.32310828 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 (2 days left!)

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No source code links or wallet links will be posted on any thread post by MTR administration - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source code and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:24:09 AM

Hello MTR Community,

Bringing you guys another ToshiDesk Development update in less than 30 mins.

Lots of progress made over the last few days.

Come back in 30 mins and help me spread the news if you have a min.

Can we all get on twitter and tweet about #MasterTraderCoin?

Or just simply #RT one of our tweets on Twitter - https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/571479380268072961

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:42:30 AM

Hello MTR Community,

Or just simply #RT one of our tweets on Twitter - https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/571479380268072961

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Another one? I just read the update for yesterday and was blown away with it. Standing by for this one.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:46:50 AM

Hello MTR Community,

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Another one? I just read the update for yesterday and was blown away with it. Standing by for this one.

Mastertrader has the best communication skills in this forum for a DEV.

@mastertrader I'll come see you guys in IRC soon. Been busy, made a lateral move at work and when I get home all I want is a beer and bed do to the added stress of learning something new Wink

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:47:16 AM

Thanks for the updates.

---Stay the Course
---Get good People

Noobs?! lol, I've been here over a year and still need help with trading.

hahahaha, me too. Signed up for it, can't wait to use this. great detailed updates mastertrader...really enjoying this thread.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:11:19 AM

I am very critical of devs and their actions and will post my frank views. Dev action is the no 1 risk that can make or break a coin and indicative of the future success of a coin, because dev actions cannot be controlled by anyone but the dev. With one action a dev can send a coin to the moon or to the bottom of the ocean, similar to what a management team can do to a normal company.

Having said this, and apart from the early launch and my views on that decision, I am very impressed with the communications component of the MTR campaign overall and the MTR dev sets an example of how communications should be done. There is nothing as unnerving to the community as not knowing what is going on or whether the dev still supports the coin. The MTR dev gives regular updates and keeps everyone informed so far. Well done on that part dev.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:58:56 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 04:33:44 AM by mastertrader777

Hello MTR Community,

I have another update for you supporters.

The last few days have been very productive, and we feel we should keep you guys informed as much as possible.

We have spent time working through some user interaction features.

For example , like changing the cursor type from a hand when you move the chart, to cross-hairs when you draw on the chart.

We have also integrated volume into the charts.

We also integrated the code to show orders live , but that isn't hooked in until we sync our data pulling sever.

We also spent a little time playing with themes and tooltips.

As we stated before, this stuff isn't easy... If you believe it is, please feel free to contact us as we are always looking for talent.

Development recap:

Code to pull data and store it as OHLVC ( Charting Data - The code you see charted is a random coin's data* don't mind "MTR/BTC", its just a simple drop down )

Code to display and manipulate the charts - Themes, Time Frame Slots, etc. ( Customize Charts )

Backend functionality for indicators and one sample indicator complete -EMA - ( Indicators code working, you code 1 you code them all , just different scripted calculated data inserted to code strings )

Backend code to draw and move shapes on charts, and code to change options for shapes.

We have the code written to change shape colors, and have a dialog box written to use, but all of that needs to be finalized so it includes all options, displays in the right place, etc.

For example , like changing the cursor type from a hand when you move the chart, to cross-hairs when you draw on the chart.

We also integrated the code to show orders live , but that isn't hooked in until we sync our data pulling sever.

All Crowdfunding investors will receive early access to the ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform Beta FIRST before the general public, and be apart of closed beta testing being able to suggest and follow inside development on a deeper level.

This will grant email updates weekly on updates during closed beta phase as well.

Wanted to let you all know we have a the MasterTraderCoin FAUCET is up and running.

This is MTR's dev team staying committed to getting things done ahead of schedule.

Thanks for all the support MTR Community, and we wish you tell your friends to come stop by the thread!

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
@MTRDevelopers - Twitter

█║║MasterTraderCoin║║█
█║║MasterTraderCoinFeaturing the Ground-Breaking Professional Social Trading Platform ToshiDesk║║█

Code Tweeked to fit better - Thanks CrazyWack

Support MTR - Add the MTR Signature to your profile! - 1 Lucky User with The Signature,  Will WIN 7 MTR after CrowdFunding is over! - User Must make (20 or more) post with signature to qualify!

qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:31:42 AM

Hello MTR Community,

I have another update for you supporters.

The last few days have been very productive, and we feel we should keep you guys informed as much as possible.

As we stated before, this stuff isn't easy... If you believe it is, please feel free to contact us as we are always looking for talent.

Development recap:

Backend code to draw and move shapes on charts, and code to change options for shapes.

We have the code written to change shape colors, and have a dialog box written to use, but all of that needs to be finalized so it includes all options, displays in the right place, etc.

Wanted to let you all know we have a the MasterTraderCoin FAUCET is up and running.

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
@MTRDevelopers - Twitter

█║║MasterTraderCoin║║█
█║║MasterTraderCoinFeaturing the Ground-Breaking Professional Social Trading Platform ToshiDesk║║█

Support MTR - Add the MTR Signature to your profile! - 1 Lucky User with The Signature,  Will WIN 7 MTR after CrowdFunding is over! - User Must make (20 or more) post with signature to qualify!

Great job on this updates MasterTrader777,

Keep that energy going, I'll be picking up some MTR.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:33:20 AM

Added the signature, had to fiddle with the size to make it fit.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:43:34 AM

Still waiting for my callback from customer support
dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:57:43 AM

This is going to be so cool.  These updates and examples are exactly how MasterTrader won my trust in a chat box.  He taught me the ropes of trading and always kept in contact with me about my investment in our trades.  He went so far as to send me detailed screenshots as to explaining why I should wait a bit longer on holding my coin and just all around teaching me things I never would have guessed.

I am 43 years old and have a good sense about things, people, and I am always hesitant about what I do when it comes to money.  I think I mentioned this before, but I sent over 3 bit coin to his address and after he professionally worked the market, he sent it all back to me with over a bit coin profit and that did not include his broker fee.  Somehow, through our chatting I trusted him.  I just sensed it.  And it payed off.  So that is + 100 trust with him, in my book.

Now, with that said, I believe that everything that is in the whitepaper will happen, and that this man will keep us updated on a regular basis.  You can tell when a person is consumed with passion about a project.  He told me it was his dream to have his own coin.  And its happening.  And its going to be big.

I invested in this myself.  I am very excited!  Thank you for this opportunity, Master Trader.  And I wish you and everyone of us success with it!

Sincerely,

Dale French
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:00:12 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 04:30:02 AM by mastertrader777

Still waiting for my callback from customer support

Hello Portice,

Thanks for contacting customer support.

I have a member of the MTR staff going over the messages on a first come first serve basis, its literally been madness.

We had no idea, so many calls and messages would roll in at such a fast pace.

To clear the air - I personally just looked and I see absolutely no unchecked messages or non- returned calls. (during business hours)

If I may give you another option for contact?

Contact@MasterTraderCoin.com - This pings a notification to my mobile device.

Feel free to ask your question here as well,or PM if it's private.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Edit:

I got a call after our business hours - that didn't get returned yet, nor did a message get left.

Just like to be on top of things, so I'm sorry, but I don't have a message from you.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:22:17 AM

This is going to be so cool.  These updates and examples are exactly how MasterTrader won my trust in a chat box.  He taught me the ropes of trading and always kept in contact with me about my investment in our trades.  He went so far as to send me detailed screenshots as to explaining why I should wait a bit longer on holding my coin and just all around teaching me things I never would have guessed.

I am 43 years old and have a good sense about things, people, and I am always hesitant about what I do when it comes to money.  I think I mentioned this before, but I sent over 3 bit coin to his address and after he professionally worked the market, he sent it all back to me with over a bit coin profit and that did not include his broker fee.  Somehow, through our chatting I trusted him.  I just sensed it.  And it payed off.  So that is + 100 trust with him, in my book.

Now, with that said, I believe that everything that is in the whitepaper will happen, and that this man will keep us updated on a regular basis.  You can tell when a person is consumed with passion about a project.  He told me it was his dream to have his own coin.  And its happening.  And its going to be big.

I invested in this myself.  I am very excited!  Thank you for this opportunity, Master Trader.  And I wish you and everyone of us success with it!

Sincerely,

Dale French

Dale, that was so nice to read.

It was my pleasure helping you out with your trading technique. It's a great feeling of accomplishment when you make the right calls. For every person winning on a trade, there is always another person not doing so well. This is a great example is to why ToshiDesk will be a very valuable for all traders in the Crypto Community.

We have been in talks with some bigger names concerning investment opportunities, and they are certainly interested...I will leave it at that.

Thanks for your support Dale,

MasterTrader777

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:42:36 AM

Great to see the dev so active, i have been putting my lil rig to mine this since the begining of pow.
i might end up picking up some from phase 2.

Loving the toshidesk updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: