Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkcoin and InstantX - What can you say?  (Read 5179 times)
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:29:22 PM

Ill start contacting some authorities in the coming days

Jail for Evan

Don't forget to do this for Monero XMR as well for insider trading and illegal pump and dumps.

lol read the thread again.. Monero didn't fund their project with a fraudulent 50% instamine, change the emission and total coin parameters to make the instamine worth more, or build a masternode payment system so the dev could receive an income from his fraudulent instamine

Really great scam! Good job
AdamWhite

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:40:11 PM

Jail for Evan

Don't forget to do this for Monero XMR as well for insider trading and illegal pump and dumps.

lol read the thread again.. Monero didn't fund their project with a fraudulent 50% instamine, change the emission and total coin parameters to make the instamine worth more, or build a masternode payment system which allowed the dev to receive an income from his fraudulent instamine

Oh, you think they didn't? because you can't see through the CPU fiasco they did ? Its well good covered between the monero fanboys crap they posted all along.

If the Monero devs did anything wrong i'm sure the proof will eventually come to light

You're trying to derail this thread by turning it into another Monero vs DRK wasteland
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:49:22 PM

Jail for Evan

lol read the thread again.. Monero didn't fund their project with a fraudulent 50% instamine, change the emission and total coin parameters to make the instamine worth more, or build a masternode payment system which allowed the dev to receive an income from his fraudulent instamine

Oh, you think they didn't? because you can't see through the CPU fiasco they did ? Its well good covered between the monero fanboys crap they posted all along.
You really think all the Developers they got worked for free ? I think you need to check real hard what their history tells you... someone said that they need more funding so the devs could look if this exploit was real.

Yes they said this... it is on the net.

BCX threatened with an exploit, had nothing to do with " need more funding so the devs could look if this exploit was real"(Which it turned out not to be). At least type proper sentences so we can understand you. The developer paid out of their own to continue developing Monero, dont talk out your ass Stealthcoin.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:53:08 PM

The "distribution" according to address and wallets provided by Coins101 makes no difference. Incase anyone wandering wants to know, many people spread their coins out through lots of different addresses. That's what those who instamined 2million Darkcoin did, just like people who mix their bitcoins, so did the instaminers mix their coins. Don't be fooled.

Also, evan changed the max coin supply from around 60million darkcoins to less than 30million, why, to make the instamined coins more valuable, as well as reducing the block reward from 500 to under 100.

Instamine, meddled trash.

There nothing on 'instant' here,It was mine by all the community from first 45 hours.

Go away you jealous Smiley

Bitcoin have mined more than this in early day and there not a war over this Wink (nakamoto own more than a milion of BTC,ohhh scam Wink )

Huge Lie, I have posts/captures from the beginning of the Darkcoin days if anyone wants to pm me, and if anyone wants to look for themselves, they'd see that hardly anyone mined on the Linux-Only release except for Evan and his friends who were in on the scam, there were less than 20 people mining. Also doesnt explain the fact that the block reward was cut over 200% and that the max coin supply was cut by 50%. That's literally the definition of a scam.

The reason why Evan choose to make faulty masternodes in the first place is to make him earn and capitalize from his initial instamine, through getting a % more darkcoins from block rewards due to the % of coins that masternodes get. Essentially, Evan has been making a shit ton more money with his instamined coins from masternodes, while everyone else is left in the dust. Yea, and Satoshi mined Bitcoin fairly and squarely, he didn't drastically cut Bitcoins block reward or change the max coin supply, both of which Evan did to Darkcoin/DASH, several times.

Smell the scam.

If this is the case then Protoshares aka Bitshares is also a scam ?

The transfer from protoshares to bitshares was planned from the beginning, was it not? Was bitshares released on Linux only with 500 coins per block, then have the block reward cut a ton of times and the max coin supply cut as well, then have 2million coins mined by those who released the coin and everything goes back to normal...Did that happen to bitshares?

Darkcoin,Dash came 6 years after Bitcoin. So if you wanna compare, then you're saying that Evan is incompetent, since he cant release a normal functioning coin, just like dozenss of developers have released before him.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
AdamWhite

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:55:38 PM

No, im trying to show people that you just FUD without even looking at your coin first and how filthy it is with all your Pump and Dumps + the shills you set loose when your team is pumping again.

Crypto is a haven for pump/dump.. those groups should also be investigated

This isn't at all relevant to the DRK scam we're talking about but i'm sure you already knew that  Roll Eyes
celestio

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:56:23 PM

The "distribution" according to address and wallets provided by Coins101 makes no difference. Incase anyone wandering wants to know, many people spread their coins out through lots of different addresses. That's what those who instamined 2million Darkcoin did, just like people who mix their bitcoins, so did the instaminers mix their coins. Don't be fooled.

Also, evan changed the max coin supply from around 60million darkcoins to less than 30million, why, to make the instamined coins more valuable, as well as reducing the block reward from 500 to under 100.

Instamine, meddled trash.

There nothing on 'instant' here,It was mine by all the community from first 45 hours.

Go away you jealous Smiley

Bitcoin have mined more than this in early day and there not a war over this Wink (nakamoto own more than a milion of BTC,ohhh scam Wink )

Huge Lie, I have posts/captures from the beginning of the Darkcoin days if anyone wants to pm me, and if anyone wants to look for themselves, they'd see that hardly anyone mined on the Linux-Only release except for Evan and his friends who were in on the scam, there were less than 20 people mining. Also doesnt explain the fact that the block reward was cut over 200% and that the max coin supply was cut by 50%. That's literally the definition of a scam.

The reason why Evan choose to make faulty masternodes in the first place is to make him earn and capitalize from his initial instamine, through getting a % more darkcoins from block rewards due to the % of coins that masternodes get. Essentially, Evan has been making a shit ton more money with his instamined coins from masternodes, while everyone else is left in the dust. Yea, and Satoshi mined Bitcoin fairly and squarely, he didn't drastically cut Bitcoins block reward or change the max coin supply, both of which Evan did to Darkcoin/DASH, several times.

Smell the scam.

If this is the case then Protoshares aka Bitshares is also a scam ?

The transfer from protoshares to bitshares was planned from the beginning, was it not? Was bitshares released on Linux only with 500 coins per block, then have the block reward cut a ton of times and the max coin supply cut as well, then have 2million coins mined by those who released the coin and everything goes back to normal...Did that happen to bitshares?

This is not what i'm talking about. At the start they had only one pool and you could not join it was restricted. Yes only people in the club could mine at the start.

Same stuff happened with Fedoracoin but with a higher hashrate.

You mean the masternodes? I was impying that he created masternodes to continue enriching himself because masternodes get paid a high portion of coins from blocks, for just being there.

Its funny to see your history, and how you at the beginning recognized the scam, but now you've bought into darkcoin and are letting the bagholder in you talk. Ah. So now there happened to be a random ddos attack on a coin with no future at the time? Yea that's definitely not fishy......

Face the facts, there are no explanations for what Evan did other than

1) He was incompetent and totally ruined Darkcoin, Dash's beginnings(and future)

2) He did the instamine scam on purpose, which is the most likely scenario

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
celestio

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:06:15 PM

Uhm comparing those coins is like comparing apples and oranges.

One had its parameter/"social contract" changed entirely to benefit those who instamined the first day, and a centralized incentive node system in place that opens up more vectors of attack and was closed source for most of its lifetime

The other never had its social contract/parameters changed at all, and uses a system called cryptonote that was basically forseen by Satoshi himself, was always open source and had everything basically in the open

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:32:37 PM

On chain solutions are clearly superior. If there's ever a weakness discovered in the crypto, the entire history is there for all to see.

I can't think of any conceivable weakness besides high end quantamn computing, which would be a weakness for every online financial institution on earth, including bitcoin, the federal reserve, paypal, etc etc. That's pretty much a nonexistant scenario.

Let's say IBM announces that it will have a QC ready and in production in 5 years. Every online financial institution on earth has more than enough time to react and move to QC resistant algos to keep the funds safe. But if you have put your anonymity in a blockchain and released it out to the world there's nothing you can do to protect the already distributed data. It's not gonna happen overnight where you can all of a sudden download a private key resolver from the internet or order a QC from newegg.

Off chain mixing(Which Darkcoin/Dash uses) is in fact, much more vulnerable. Since Pure Randomness does not exist, there is always a way to retrace transactions by someone who is highly motivated, such as a 3 letter agency.

Randomness resolver could come in handy for many other purposes as well.

Not possible, quantamn computing is at least another 20 years away. You're saying every online financial institution on earth has more than enough time to react, really? Over 50million JPMorgan accounts got hacked recently, along with other companies. "Hacking" into the blockchain and subsequently cryptonote is going to be much, much harder than hacking into centralized software used by those companies(It will also be much more profitable to go after those companies/gov websites instead).

I was responding more to the common fallacy that anonymity wouldn't matter as all world would collapse anyway when that happens. How long before the hack JPMorgan was informed their accounts are going to be vulnerable?

By true randonmess, I mean randomization itself isn't completely "randominzation" as you think it is in your head. Nothing is ever truly random that we know of excluding the various theories presented in quanmtan mechanics, so off chain mixing is potentially possible to reverse to a skilled and patient tracker (Ehn-Es-Aye)

Yea and they'll trace the electric afterglow to scan your computer to find out what you've been doing with it since you brought it home from the computer store.
illodin

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:32:53 PM

Besides, there were never any fundamentals in Darkcoin/Dash, the very fundamentals such as the block reward, max coin supply, name, and more, has been severely tampered with by Evan since the instamined happened during Darkcoin/Dash's release. Those things are the fundamentals of a cryptocurrency, and your developer has destroyed it.

The fundamentals are, that the miners and nodes are deciding the consensus. If they don't agree with a certain code change, then that's it - it's not accepted by the community. Miners and the community have obviously deemed the changes necessary and positive and hence reached a consensus.
illodin

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:33:09 PM

Darkcoin,Dash came 6 years after Bitcoin. So if you wanna compare, then you're saying that Evan is incompetent, since he cant release a normal functioning coin, just like dozenss of developers have released before him.

Dozens? Can you mention 5 coins that didn't have problems at the launch? About a year ago I was trying to mine at the launch of pretty much every coin, and can't recall one that didn't have some sort of problems.
celestio

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:36:42 PM

Dozens? Can you mention 5 coins that didn't have problems at the launch? About a year ago I was trying to mine at the launch of pretty much every coin, and can't recall one that didn't have some sort of problems.

Absolutely none of those other coins had a intended or incompetent instamine as drastic and bad as darkcoin, dash, where the entire max coin supply and block reward was cut by more than 50%. Darkcoins on a whole other level of "having problems".

illodin

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:43:02 PM

Absolutely none of those other coins had a intended or incompetent instamine as drastic and bad as darkcoin, dash, where the entire max coin supply and block reward was cut by more than 50%. Darkcoins on a whole other level of "having problems".

I'm sorry you missed the launch. I missed the launch of Bitcoin as well but I got over it.
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:43:07 PM

Prove intent to defraud with a worthless product

Good luck.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:45:08 PM

soo much coming out of one little box  Grin

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
celestio

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:50:10 PM

I'm sorry you missed the launch. I missed the launch of Bitcoin as well but I got over it.

You cant compare Bitcoin to Darkcoin, Dash. Bitcoins parameters have not been touched, its emission, its block reward, and max coin supply are the same. Darkcoins parameters have been reconstructed many times after and during it's instamine(To make the instamined coins worth a lot more), defeating the entire purpose of being decentralized. Bitcoin shouldnt even be in the same sentence as Dark--Dash.

PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:31:07 PM

What is your background? Are you an ex Nigerian scammers or did you scam old ladys of there life savings, or still do it next to participation on the darkscam.  Sure you are proud of it you lowlife.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:41:55 PM

Just went back and read the first several pages of the DRK ann.  ROFL, scam shitcoin is right.  Stinks just like maxcoin did.
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:15:10 PM

Again, have you any coin dev names for your coins? Or they intended to scam and hid the names? Or, give me example of coin so I can switch from dash to it?
JusTrynaMakeIt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:51:20 PM

Hi Everyone,

Dark Coin is an amazing coin with great future prospects, wish i got in early before dark's anon was released. 'ANON' that is why im here.. you all have probably or probably not heard of Navajo Coin, this coin's double encryption anon is going to stun the crypto world. Get in while coins are still at 3k sats after tomorrow's new wallet release it will be flying to the moon! Navajo coin has a great dev team and community their new anon tech is state of the art the however the coin's 50 million supply might result in a tough climb to reach beyond $1 unlike dark's low coin supply which is good for price accumilation.. but hey together we can get it to 30k - 100k - 300k and then to mars.. check out their forum its off limits to me as im a new.. Bittrex is the exchange to buy it has great btc volume.. its at 3049k sats now.. ive invested a few btc myself   Cool Forgive me for my intrusion.

Peace

JusTrynaMakeIt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:58:52 PM

3200 Sats!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: