Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Will Bitcoin Be In 2 Years?  (Read 5219 times)
mllenios (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

PAMINTA 101

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:07:06 PM

Juniper Research has their say about it:
http://bitforum.info/t/juniper-research-predicts-where-will-bitcoin-be-in-two-years/286/1

With all the good news about Bitcoin, I am sure they're up to something good in 2 years.

Andreas thinks so too..
http://bitforum.info/t/give-bitcoin-two-years-said-andreas-antonopoulos/247

How about you? What do you think?

koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:15:46 PM

Well! Juniper is right !
Bitcoin is here to stay!
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:27:13 PM

2 years is a perfect time for tons of things to happen. No one knows but systems like BTC naturally will get a positive outcome.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:41:23 PM

i dont care if the price rise more or fall more but it should be stable once its stable more businesses will use it currently its not stable 100$ fall in a month , anyways

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:54:47 PM

In two years Gemini will be operative for a while and old money will flock in making the price sky rocket. Enjoy the gains my friends.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:22:40 PM

I have my small cache of bitcoins stashed away.
Won't be taking it out for another 2 years at least. Hope all those predictions come true.  Smiley

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:44:33 PM

Next two years will be most important for Bitcoin. We will see that decentralised exchanges, new regulations and hopefully lot of new services. If all that goes well, Bitcoin will take off in next years big time. Also, in my opinion, Bitcoin must become more simple to use and store before wider addoption.
jeffhuys

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:00:18 PM

Next two years will be most important for Bitcoin. We will see that decentralised exchanges, new regulations and hopefully lot of new services. If all that goes well, Bitcoin will take off in next years big time. Also, in my opinion, Bitcoin must become more simple to use and store before wider addoption.

The decentralised exchanges are a HUGE part of this, especially with the hacking and "hacking" going on.
What would make bitcoin simpler to use in your opinion?

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:11:38 PM

-Where Will Bitcoin Be In 2 Years?-

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:19:31 PM

I just want to see that most reputed websites like Google, Amazon, Ebay implementing bitcoins as a payment option. It will really be beneficial for me and others as well who want to pay via bitcoins and avoid huge fee.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:21:29 PM

My bitcoins will probably still be sitting there, stuck, unused in the same old wallet.

Sad

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:24:11 PM

The decentralised exchanges are a HUGE part of this, especially with the hacking and "hacking" going on.
What would make bitcoin simpler to use in your opinion?

For now, new user must google and research for days just to master basics like making paper wallet, deciding which wallet will fit his needs best, where to buy or sell and to get general idea about security. Idk how to make all that simple but we should work on that problem cause I dont think Bitcoin will go mainstream before we make it simple as using credit card. Average joe will not hang on bitcointalk, he want just to use bitcoins and that is it.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:26:38 PM

Multi-sig is cool and so are HD wallets.

ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:43:42 PM

I like what Andreas said Cheesy

-Where Will Bitcoin Be In 2 Years?-

Hell Yeah! Go to da moon Cheesy
i will hold my half coin for 2 years!
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:29:02 AM

My bitcoins will probably still be sitting there, stuck, unused in the same old wallet.

Sad

You forgot to add "appreciating in value".  Smiley

micky123
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:34:25 AM

I think that bitcoin should stabilise by then. The volatility is a big bane in driving adoption atm. Price stability should lead to more adoption of bitcoin and more adoption and limited supply, means that the price is bound to rise. I don't see the price going much beyond $500 though as the initial hype around bitcoin seems to have vanished already. Looks like all the speculators in bitcoin are already out of the game, which surprisingly, is a good thing for bitcoin. We need adopters and not speculators. I know that i will still have my small stash of 4 bitcoins, or maybe even more by then!  Grin

sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:58:20 AM

I have been playing for 2 years bitcoin, bitcoin is decreased and the results did not change so good, and unstable  Embarrassed

I just hope the price stable at $450 -  $500
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 05:55:48 AM

I agree. Bitcoin in general is still largely unknown. By then hope to see improved infrastructure, wider adoption and that is especially after the halving

Silly Money

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:40:16 AM

I think that bitcoin should stabilise by then. The volatility is a big bane in driving adoption atm. Price stability should lead to more adoption of bitcoin and more adoption and limited supply, means that the price is bound to rise. I don't see the price going much beyond $500 though as the initial hype around bitcoin seems to have vanished already. Looks like all the speculators in bitcoin are already out of the game, which surprisingly, is a good thing for bitcoin. We need adopters and not speculators. I know that i will still have my small stash of 4 bitcoins, or maybe even more by then!  Grin

I think it'll take a lot longer for bitcoin to stabilize than 2 years sadly. I think it's going to be a wild ride of jumps and crashes for the considerable future, though I hope at some point it will flatten out. I think it would do if we achieved its peak mainstream adoption but this could take a very long time if ever. One thing for sure is its going to be an exciting future to see what actually happens.

micky123
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:57:04 AM

I think it'll take a lot longer for bitcoin to stabilize than 2 years sadly. I think it's going to be a wild ride of jumps and crashes for the considerable future, though I hope at some point it will flatten out. I think it would do if we achieved its peak mainstream adoption but this could take a very long time if ever. One thing for sure is its going to be an exciting future to see what actually happens.

Well... it took a few months for BTC to dump to where it is at the moment. 2 years should be enough time to see a fair rebound imo. By stabilising, i meant stabilising around the $500 mark. I do not think that it will be that difficult to get there in the coming 2 years. The wild jumps and crashes you speak about could be due to cartels and banks who do not want btc to succeed. My suggestion to everyone on here is to buy on dumps and stock up. Do not let bitcoin fall into the hands of the banks and cartels who only want to see the fall of bitcoin. I know that 2 years later, i will have 4 bitcoins still in my wallet for sure  Grin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: