Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675620 times)
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:28:58 PM

Does anyone in here know how to sell Yummyisland tokens? I have about 46. Is there a market for them yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:38:22 PM

BTW since I'm not going to set up a wallet I have 5K+ BCY I will send to whomever wants them here. Better than letting them go to waste. I have to move them by 1/21 as I recall.
Easy and quick way is just to write down or print Counterwallet.io web wallet 12 words passphrase and send BCY to BTC address of counterwallet account.
Shifty1down5up

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:48:45 AM

I wasn't there on bitcointalk forum (except one thing) since many times,
now I would like to thank Bitcrystal team for  great fun while Bitcrystals Snowfall !!
I hope more events soon.
And want to tell that new updates in SoG are awesome, too!

BTW since I'm not going to set up a wallet I have 5K+ BCY I will send to whomever wants them here. Better than letting them go to waste. I have to move them by 1/21 as I recall.
If you really want to do it you can send it there:
13bRSqt1uuhgnLymiPer3xB1yN8FDEm9Tq

Just sent.  Smiley
Shifty1down5up

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:08:46 AM

Easy and quick way is just to write down or print Counterwallet.io web wallet 12 words passphrase and send BCY to BTC address of counterwallet account.

Thanks for that, unforunately I don't have desire to keep up with this. 
what is happening

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:02:37 AM

will there be new exchange for bcy crap?
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:29:02 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 11:00:07 PM by adamvp

I wasn't there on bitcointalk forum (except one thing) since many times,
now I would like to thank Bitcrystal team for  great fun while Bitcrystals Snowfall !!
I hope more events soon.
And want to tell that new updates in SoG are awesome, too!

If you really want to do it you can send it there:
13bRSqt1uuhgnLymiPer3xB1yN8FDEm9Tq

Just sent.  Smiley

Thank you so much! I will try to keep it safe and ready to send you back if you change your mind Wink
Does anyone in here know how to sell Yummyisland tokens? I have about 46. Is there a market for them yet?
If I recall correctly there is a  part of Gamicon Collection. You can access it via Book of Orbs (standalone app, webversion or via Casa Tookan )

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:42:08 AM

oh dear what happened to Bitcrystals?

I held 2 BTC worth of them two years ago, but sold them to focus on other things although I liked the project.

is there a particular reason for this sorry state like a technical issue or an attack, or is it just the evil vicious bear market?

what are the perspectives? can the project still gain adoption in gamer circles?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:10:41 PM

I held 2 BTC worth of them two years ago, but sold them to focus on other things although I liked the project.

is there a particular reason for this sorry state like a technical issue or an attack, or is it just the evil vicious bear market?

what are the perspectives? can the project still gain adoption in gamer circles?

Game is actually successful and also gets updates and progress often. For sure one of top blockchain asset games. Problem is counterparty token that have little services build around it and that this is a reality of utility tokens. They have little value. 
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:28:08 PM

Game is actually successful and also gets updates and progress often. For sure one of top blockchain asset games. Problem is counterparty token that have little services build around it and that this is a reality of utility tokens. They have little value.  

devs may want to examine options and capabilities that Komodo ecosystem has to offer - KMD is steadily and silently
becoming the infrastructure backbone for all non-corporate blockchain projects...

I wasn't aware that there is a counterparty token involved
Pumared

Activity: 1260
Merit: 388

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:27:10 PM

The problem is exactly this. The game itself is very well attended, but the token is rarely seen, it is only treated as an exchange asset by BTC, things like a fixed income by holding those tokens or a place to spend would be great exits

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

The problem is exactly this. The game itself is very well attended, but the token is rarely seen, it is only treated as an exchange asset by BTC, things like a fixed income by holding those tokens or a place to spend would be great exits

And that is great. Game works well. And if they will keep it up eventually that will project also on price of BCY.   This is not the case with almost all the games that have blockchain asset and used ICO for crowdfunding their project. Spells of Genesis is sort of a gem considering that. But this ICO economic model just dont work and that will people that invested in ICOs only need to realize in upcoming years.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:51:35 PM

Hi there,

Good news!
Now you can get BitCrystals for BTC or ETH here : http://bit.ly/2WAUuGJ 

Have a great day !

Regards,
Yzia for the EverdreamSoft Team.

7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:36:39 PM

Hi there,

Good news!

Have a great day !

Regards,

Nice. It's an interesting site, for everyone who wants to sell something for crypto.
If you want you can also check OpenBazar, it works pretty similar except you don't create separate "shop".
Will there be any price adjustments if necessary? 

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 01:38:32 PM

Hi there,

Good news!

Have a great day !

Regards,

Will there be any price adjustments if necessary? 
Yes, the price will change if the rate changes...

adamvp

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:08:31 PM

I would like to quote their newsletter there..
It sounds quite promising for me (although I am worried about Spells of Genesis part):

EverdreamSoft action plan update:

BitCrystals and Spells of Genesis in 2019

Dear users, players, investors, fans and friends,

We are aware that you’re eagerly awaiting an update regarding our plans and actions for this year.

The unfavourable blockchain climate of the recent months has put increasing financial pressure on EverdreamSoft and despite the number of exciting new projects and products improvements in the pipeline it became clear that we wouldn’t be able to drive the revenue needed to fully maintain our current operations and to further develop all our projects. We were lead to make a certain number of action decisions.

We have rethinked our business strategy and after a careful consideration, we’ve decided to shift focus towards providing blockchain-based tools for game developers and content creators.
EverdreamSoft, and mostly its blockchain-oriented branch BitCrystals, will endorse a role of a blockchain facilitator. We will offer a wide-range of tools and services to accompany individuals and companies during their first steps on the blockchain, by integrating them in the BitCrystals ecosystem.

What will happen with our current products and projects?

Book of Orbs and Casa Tookan
We believe that EverdreamSoft’s strongest added value relies on the ecosystem that we’ve been building around blockchain collectables and wallets. Both our digital wallet products, Casa Tookan and Book of Orbs have a strong market share in the segment of Dapps users and rare digital asset collectors.

We’ve therefore decided to focus our future efforts into:

promoting our current blockchain products and tools for end-users, game studios and content producers
    developing new blockchain-based tools as well as improving the current ones
    integrating new actors (developers, content creators, players … in this ecosystem.

Development of Casa Tookan and Book of Orbs is being maintained and we hope to be able to onboard more collections bringing new exciting content.

BitCrystals

We’re working on listing BCY on several exchanges and discussing with a few potential partners in order to offer you the possibility to buy, sell and trade BCY again.

BitCrystals is still one of the most used tokens for Counterparty-based collectables and we will continue to increase the usage of BCY inside the BitCrystals ecosystem.

Spells of Genesis
EverdreamSoft has been a pioneer in bringing and integrating the blockchain to mobile games. Many companies have imitated some of our concepts and ideas, and we’re proud of that. Spells of Genesis is probably the most played blockchain game to date and a great proof of how a game can integrate the blockchain technology and appeal to mainstream players.

In the past few months, we’ve been focusing on adding features aiming to improve the acquisition and retention of new players, which is the SoG’s weakest point.

Although the improvements brought a significant improvement, unfortunately the results of the latest tests have not met expectations of our publishing partner, who finally decided not to invest in further development of Spells of Genesis. With the community’s assistance, we were planning to add a raft of new features to Spells of Genesis, but this will now sadly have to wait. We are forced to freeze the further development of the game, as well as new content production.

Nevertheless, Spells of Genesis remains available on the stores and the game – with its current features (including the blockchainization) – stays playable.

Customer Support & Social Media
We’ll continue to provide customer support related to all our products. We will keep promoting, distributing and selling blockchain collectable items.

Both myself and the community support team will be available on our Discord and Telegram groups to answer your questions and discuss the future of blockchain gaming.

Regards,

Shaban

CEO and founder of EverdreamSoft

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 01:27:11 AM

Last night, we had a blockchain gaming Meetup in Vancouver where we put several games up on the projector screen to play for everyone. Spells of Genesis was the first game we covered. We broadcast it on YouTube; SoG coverage begins around the 5 minute mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE5WPW8ZsQw

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
adamvp

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

Was there any pool or voting for best games in this event?
I wonder which place could SoG took.  Grin But more games to compare would be fine :-)

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 11:07:53 PM

Will BCY reach 30k sats again? I'm so glad I didn't hold my 2016 bag because I would've been screwed. But is nice to know that the team is looking to list the token in new exchanges. I love the game, always play it and managed to get some pretty cool cards for cheap.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:28:31 PM

Will BCY reach 30k sats again?

That would give you x50 in Bitcoins. Dont you think that would be a magical profit if you buy today?  You spend 0.2 BTC and end up with 10 BTC.
coinfiziert

Activity: 75
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:44:55 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 12:00:53 PM by coinfiziert

To the plans of the creators:
https://bitcrystals.com/everdreamsoft-action-plan-update-bitcrystals-and-spells-of-genesis-in-2019/
Although the improvements brought a significant improvement, unfortunately the results of the latest tests have not met expectations of our publishing partner, who finally decided not to invest in further development of Spells of Genesis. With the community’s assistance, we were planning to add a raft of new features to Spells of Genesis, but this will now sadly have to wait. We are forced to freeze the further development of the game, as well as new content production.

Nevertheless, Spells of Genesis remains available on the stores and the game – with its current features (including the blockchainization) – stays playable.

What can we as your users and customer do to save/help SoG / Bitcrystals?
This is what I did:
- Bought Bitcrystals
- Bought (many) cards
- Bought gems with google play
- installed Casa tookan

Anything else I can do?

This is my wishlist:
- Second different game where I can use SoG cards, unfortunately Age of Rust seems to go more the enjin way. Age of Rust is a dead birth for me! Why not creating your own "Multiverse"?
- Difficult second level in SoG for the advanced players
- DEX for getting bitcrystals / counterparty
- More cards (please the old design!!! The old design is much better than the new gold design!) Would buy all cards offered for a reasonable price!!! Why don't you use this business model, selling more cards?
- Confirmation in Book of Orbs / Casa tookan should be faster, why waiting 6 confirmations??? 1 or 2 should be enough

- Why not integrate some new SoG-Enjin cards into the Game to have a mixture out of counterparty and enjin? You simply read both blockchains (i.e. Counterparty AND ENJ1155) It can coexist!! So make 50 new enjin-based-SoG-cards and sell them on enjin.
Why must a game be placed only on one platform/blockchain? In casa tookan you bring the Ether(enjin) world and the counterparty world together. The right idea at the right time!
This cross-mix would be very interesting!!! Technically it would be not too difficult to bring these 2 worlds together!

- Would like to play Moonga, but it was not on my android! Is it only iPhone?
- Would like to help you developing, if interested: pm me

Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: