Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Hours of Walking in Paris as a Jew  (Read 5912 times)
coric

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

ExToke - Fee Free Trading

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:17:30 PM

please don't be arrogant, a single Jew, doing what ever he wants, in a far away province linking trade roads... LoL. Let's focus more on those that were to lose their breads and butters (and more dirty things)... if there is no us, there is no them, if there is no us, and no them, they can't be slave... who doesn't agree, it makes the Legions stronger Cheesy. ahaha.

Are you sure you wanna fight the Legions?
1/10. your trolling skill hust was reduced by 1 point. 1/10 for the opportunity to pull the quoute "Varus, Varus, gimme back my legions!" referencing some contempory rebel leader.

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:53:56 PM

what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?

The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:30:08 PM

How was this particular fellow involved in that state execution? Lips sealed
sins of the father.

What a silly concept

instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them

You assume that the rest of the world is disliking them. Who is "them"? Who are "the" jews?

enemy stereotypes are about throwing all people of an ethnic/religious group in one pot.

This is never a good idea, not for muslims/christians/jews/hindus etc.

sins of the father a jewish concept one they are wont to apply to others but never to themselves, see how european taxpayers are forced to compensate israel and billionaire jewish families through "holocaust reparations" because their grandparents lost the gold bars and paintings that were obtained through usury in the first place

this french jew is paying the price for generations of jew money pimping and (since its muslims abusing him here) the ethnic cleansing of palestine, if he wants someone to blame he should blame his people for causing others to hate him, blame the jew media moguls who spread multiculturalist filth among us and family values among their own, blame israel for exterminating 1000s of palestine arabs and waging war on its neighbours and tricking western superpowers into waging war on its behalf, no sympathy for the parasite

it remembers me the slogan of the black powa crew btw... anyway all wealth accumulated before 1913 is under the control of the ctrl+p team, as such, and even if most lack all knowledge in the white crack game, it destroys all your claims. sorry barry.

money is faster...
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:05:56 PM

10 hours of walking, I guess everybody could get some comments from  people around (but not the spits)...

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:03:24 PM

what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?

Good post, only that a large part of people living in Israel are Arabs. According to wikipedia 20% of all Israelis are Arabs and palestinian arabic is the second most common language there.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 02:51:34 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 03:46:34 AM by username18333

shouldn't have killed [J]esus

How was this particular fellow involved in that state execution? Lips sealed

sins of the father. that the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles. instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them let them ask themselves what they have done to be disliked and do something to redeem themselves.
(Red colorization mine.)

Your post does not elucidate how he personally effected, supposedly, an execution carried out more than one thousand nine hundred Julian years prior his own birth by a pagan government.
individuals bear the guilt for the crimes of the whole, real or imagined, ask any german.

. . .

Quote from: R. I. M. Dunbar. “Co-Evolution of Neocortical Size, Group Size and Language In Humans” (uned. preprint). 19 Feb. 235. link=http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/1993/dunbar1993a.pdf
Primates are, above all, social animals. This has inevitably led to the suggestion that such intense sociality is functionally related to the exceptional cognitive abilities of these animals, as reflected in their unusually large brains (Jolly 1969, Humphrey 1976, Kummer 1982, Byrne & Whiten 1988). This claim is supported by the finding that mean group size is directly related to relative neocortical volume in nonhuman primates (Sawaguchi & Kudo 1990, Dunbar 1992a). These analyses suggest that although the size of the group in which animals live in a given habitat is a function of habitat-specific ecologically-determined costs and benefits (see for example Dunbar 1988, 1992b), there is a species-specific upper limit to group size which is set by purely cognitive constraints: animals cannot maintain the cohesion and integrity of groups larger than a size set by the information- processing capacity of their neocortex.
(Red colorization mine.)

It would seem that the limit of a Homo sapiens sapiens’ capacity to uniquely categorize other ones begets, in the context of the current population thereof of Earth, its extrapolation of a singular identity over, even, many millions thereof.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:59:54 AM

Honestly, I understand why people intimidating and spitting at someone on the street.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:47:27 AM

a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land.

Its a shallow attempt at deception to play a race card while ignoring the elephant in the room, the journalist would have been better off highlighting the cause rather than its symptoms.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:53:53 AM

a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land.

Its a shallow attempt at deception to play a race card while ignoring the elephant in the room, the journalist would have been better off highlighting the cause rather than its symptoms.

you don't get it, journalist want to bang girls (or a least a wife) wife loves shiny stuf, to get shiny stuf you need notes, to get notes you need to be friendly with the money printer (ctrl+p), what tribe are the last 3 owner of the device of the FED printing press... now you understand. Or still not? okay the money printers by giving more notes to the friends raise the prices of shiny stuf, so without "a loan" you will not get shiny stuff, now you are OWNED. you daughter at 16 is awaited in bunga bunga town of mr silivo II and at 18 goes for free to mr dsk to be honored. fuck them all.

money is faster...
Iraes78

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:11:00 AM

And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:16:18 AM

And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.

They keep telling that it are incident but it's common as hell.
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:53:23 AM

And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.

They keep telling that it are incident but it's common as hell.

who can denies that? of course those having interest in the process...  Kiss
they love it btw, for Silvio and dsk it makes more diverse meats to fuck.

money is faster...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:58:11 AM

I think France will be a part of the ISIS Caliphate within the next few decades. The first to fall will be the South-eastern cities, such as Bordeaux and Marseilles. Right now, they are some 20% of the population... Will be 30% within 10 years. And then the fun begins.  Grin
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:04:29 AM

I think France will be a part of the ISIS Caliphate within the next few decades. The first to fall will be the South-eastern cities, such as Bordeaux and Marseilles. Right now, they are some 20% of the population... Will be 30% within 10 years. And then the fun begins.  Grin

expect soon a strong denial of a French official girl... (ask yourself was she under dsk, or her daughter?). Welcome!

money is faster...
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:32:23 PM

The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out.

As bitgeek pointed out above, a significant percentage of Israel consists of Arabs. None of the surrounding Muslim countries have similar percentages of Jews.

It's obvious that if someone spent 10 hours walking as an Arab in Israel it would be completely normal. The same can't be said of walking as Jew in Muslim countries. Or even soon-to-be Muslim countries like France.

What world do you people live in?

This morning I'm getting the feeling I logged into the nazicoinforum. There's even a fucking holocaust denying Saddam Hussein fan.

Seriously, what world do you people live in?

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:39:37 PM

This morning I'm getting the feeling I logged into the nazicoinforum. There's even a fucking holocaust denying Saddam Hussein fan.

Feels good to see a sane person in this part of the woods from time to time
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:42:12 PM

What about the Jews forced out of Muslim dominated lands during a similar time frame?

http://www.meforum.org/263/why-jews-fled-the-arab-countries

Also, what if someone made a map of France for the past few decades (or any number of other European countries) using one color for non-Muslims and another color for Muslims. How would that look? Would it indicate a problem? If so, why? If not, why not?

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:43:06 PM

Feels good to see a sane person in this part of the woods from time to time

Ha! Thanks, but trust me: if I seem sane, it's only by contrast. Smiley

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:04:20 PM

kim jong il's disciple to you, shlomo

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 03:19:48 PM

kim jong il's disciple to you, shlomo

I often feel like I'm not doing enough to speak out against the rising Jew-hatred in today's world. It's something of a relief (not to mention a badge of honour) to have an internet Nazi throw some Jew-hatred directly at me. I must be doing something right. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: