Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Hours of Walking in Paris as a Jew  (Read 5910 times)
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:25:51 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 01:51:04 PM by BitMos

Anyone without blinders on can see how incredibly different the two links look.

The pictures of concentration camps show methodical starvation, extermination and mass graves.

The pictures of Gaza look like the result of a bombing campaign.

Compare to pictures of the result of the Dresden bombings in WW II:

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664
&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=
univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ#tbm=isch&q
=dresden+bombing+victims&revid=1805872498

It takes incredible historical blindness to look at those pictures and think: those poor Nazis.

You need to stop drinking your own kool aid, and trying to continually lay a guilt trip on us while you ignore the plight of those who were walled into gaza and indiscriminately bombed by the fascist state of israel, Like I said if you can't see that both sets of pictures are wrong you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, gift wrapping shit doesn't remove its stench!

if the Nazi were in charge of JUDEA I promise you that since long ago the borders would have been moved, by all means necessary, no mercy, death to the underpeople, ask the Russian how the Nazi fought... it's simple : KILL THEM ALL.

and the doctrine goes like this : fire at will. once the Nazi fire front stop ie outgoing (the new word of ukietown) you must only ear absolute silence, if not a new "pass", then move a little rinse and repeat... (and about buildings, if "they" ie not the Aryans build it, it must be contaminated, raze it, how to move otherwise)

for your culture :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa

just to show you the scale look at a world map (and note the speed of progression):

how many time you fit the "eretz isreal in it" lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_%28World_War_II%29

counter Russian Side (GOD BLESS RUSSIA) :

Sublime, I don't want to sound cartonnist... but semits aren't known for their "people of war skills".

If you wake up the BEAR, you have to expect that he may not be happy that you, have interrupted his conformable sleepiness...

ahhh and this map isn't the end, because it ended in Berlin.

edit: now I get better the concept of the "meat grinder" long live the FEDERATION OF RUSSYIA.

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:40:07 PM

what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?
Or blacks;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzYExjz6Io
Jews are among the worst racist people in the world.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?
Or blacks;

it's OT but sorry for your foot, I hope it will get better ! Yazidis seem to be worst. Anyway the day anyone tells anyone they will not be able to love each others because of their birth origin (ie outside interference in Love affairs, trough what ever means), I tell you, expect to see the unseen able, and it will be terrible. Key Word : The Fallen.

my signature tells it all.

money is faster...
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:11:47 PM

We should stop being retarded monkeys hating on each other and ascend. Maybe one day it will happen.
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:12:55 PM

We should stop being retarded monkeys hating on each other and ascend. Maybe one day it will happen.

when all the monkey's blood will have been restored in the chain of life, ie going from the bio mass of a human being to being released in the wild.

money is faster...
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:01:38 PM

. . .

Quote from: R. I. M. Dunbar. “Co-Evolution of Neocortical Size, Group Size and Language In Humans” (uned. preprint). 19 Feb. 235. link=http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/1993/dunbar1993a.pdf
Primates are, above all, social animals. This has inevitably led to the suggestion that such intense sociality is functionally related to the exceptional cognitive abilities of these animals, as reflected in their unusually large brains (Jolly 1969, Humphrey 1976, Kummer 1982, Byrne & Whiten 1988). This claim is supported by the finding that mean group size is directly related to relative neocortical volume in nonhuman primates (Sawaguchi & Kudo 1990, Dunbar 1992a). These analyses suggest that although the size of the group in which animals live in a given habitat is a function of habitat-specific ecologically-determined costs and benefits (see for example Dunbar 1988, 1992b), there is a species-specific upper limit to group size which is set by purely cognitive constraints: animals cannot maintain the cohesion and integrity of groups larger than a size set by the information- processing capacity of their neocortex.
(Red colorization mine.)

It would seem that the limit of a Homo sapiens sapiens’ capacity to uniquely categorize other ones begets, in the context of the current population thereof of Earth, its extrapolation of a singular identity over, even, many millions thereof.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:24:42 PM

Good job demonstrating my premise to be correct by engaging in personal attacks as a group.
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:25:52 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 09:36:35 PM by BitMos

. . .

Quote from: R. I. M. Dunbar. “Co-Evolution of Neocortical Size, Group Size and Language In Humans” (uned. preprint). 19 Feb. 235. link=http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/1993/dunbar1993a.pdf
Primates are, above all, social animals. This has inevitably led to the suggestion that such intense sociality is functionally related to the exceptional cognitive abilities of these animals, as reflected in their unusually large brains (Jolly 1969, Humphrey 1976, Kummer 1982, Byrne & Whiten 1988). This claim is supported by the finding that mean group size is directly related to relative neocortical volume in nonhuman primates (Sawaguchi & Kudo 1990, Dunbar 1992a). These analyses suggest that although the size of the group in which animals live in a given habitat is a function of habitat-specific ecologically-determined costs and benefits (see for example Dunbar 1988, 1992b), there is a species-specific upper limit to group size which is set by purely cognitive constraints: animals cannot maintain the cohesion and integrity of groups larger than a size set by the information- processing capacity of their neocortex.
(Red colorization mine.)

It would seem that the limit of a Homo sapiens sapiens’ capacity to uniquely categorize other ones begets, in the context of the current population thereof of Earth, its extrapolation of a singular identity over, even, many millions thereof.

thank you for sharing this intelligent link. From it I get a different interpretation, it's just that if you want to maintain bigger group you need tougher law and application. Understand that for the west million warriors army is quite new, in China it's old new. that's explain a lot I think. The westerners are ill prepared, maybe their indoctrination fucked their brains... you know their neuropath got corrupted with all the lies (that for pre 45) now you add the toxins, and it's possible that their brains got even less performing than those of apes.

money is faster...
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:30:47 PM

history has vindicated hitler.

I'm guessing that in your mind you made a rational statement.
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:50:27 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 10:03:04 PM by username18333

. . .

(Red colorization mine.)

thank you for sharing this intelligent link. From it I get a different interpretation, it's just that if you want to maintain bigger group you need tougher law and application. Understand that for the west million warriors army is quite new, in China it's old new. that's explain a lot I think. The westerners are ill prepared, maybe their indoctrination fucked their brains... you know their neuropath got corrupted with all the lies (that for pre 45) now you add the toxins, and it's possible that their brains got even less performing than those of apes.

A Homo sapiens sapiens cannot be made to travel at superluminal speeds unassisted through “tougher law and application” (BitMos). In that same way, there is little reason to expect such reinforcement to have one exceed other physical (here, neurological) limitations of the subspecies (e.g., the maximum of unique social definitions a member thereof can maintain for other members).

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:58:20 PM

. . .

(Red colorization mine.)

A Homo sapiens sapiens cannot be made to travel at superluminal speeds unassisted through “tougher law and application” (BitMos). In that same way, there is little reason to expect such reinforcement to have one exceed other physical (here, neurological) limitations of the subspecies (e.g., the maximum of unique definitions of other, particular Homo sapiens sapiens it can maintain at once).

I think that to continue this discussion we need to switch to Chinese, ie the Language of what you are aiming... In Arabic too... but English is too weak as a language to aboard it complexly. In short : IN GOD WE TRUST.

money is faster...
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:16:59 PM

. . .

I think that to continue this discussion we need to switch to Chinese, ie the Language of what you are aiming... In Arabic too... but English is too weak as a language to aboard it complexly. In short : IN GOD WE TRUST.

If you cannot retrieve my thoughts, how can you retrieve my thinking?

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:29:03 PM

. . .

the pseudo science that you use will be seen as those of the past millennia, useful but incomplete. furthermore it's like using the language of Archimedes of Syracuse to speak about quantic phys. remember your tradition was unable to conceive the 0. 1/0. that's how I did it.

money is faster...
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:43:51 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 10:04:24 PM by username18333

. . .

the pseudo science that you use will be seen as those of the past millennia, useful but incomplete. furthermore it's like using the language of Archimedes of Syracuse to speak about quantic phys. remember your tradition was unable to conceive the 0. 1/0. that's how I did it.

Quote from: Galileo Galilei link=http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~kvikram/htmls/read/maths.htm
Mathematics is the language with which God wrote the Universe.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:51:25 PM

Quote from: Galileo Galilei link=http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~kvikram/htmls/read/maths.htm

It ain't the language but the story that is told that counts. In 4 words : GOD IS THE GREATEST.

x.

money is faster...
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:58:46 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 11:09:14 PM by username18333

. . .

It ain't the language but the story that is told that counts. In 4 words : GOD IS THE GREATEST.

x.

Why make note of my chosen language it if the choice is so sincerely unimportant? Wink

Quote from: Leo Tolstoy. _Confession_ (trans. 1983). 1882. ch. 5. 15 Nov. 234. link=http://izquotes.com/quote/273248
The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless.

matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:39:13 AM

The hatred goes back to Biblical times, this amount of abuse would be unacceptable within a lifetime, let alone one day.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:22:48 AM

history has vindicated hitler.

I'm guessing that in your mind you made a rational statement.

x.

14 words

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:02:16 PM

Or blacks;
It's OT yes but I am trying to show that there are 2 sides of the same coin.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:20:34 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 11:17:16 AM by shavers

Without the attention to dip anyway deeper than to call the BS on this video, the reality is totally different. Unless you're crazy enough to walk through Stalingrad or some other gheto in Paris and speak English or wear a bling, you'll be ok. Otherwise is asking for trouble. On the other hand there are 90+% Jeiwsh parts of Paris where Jews are above the law. Hitting a child (a lil Russian o Ukrainian, not sure tho) on a road crossing and walking away from the scene with a policeman giving a wink to a driver and "i'll sort that" signal. So...bollocks!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: