Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TECHNOBIT fucked us  (Read 6840 times)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:08:02 AM

Oh please you all should have known better.

How many times must you all be warned?

Marto has been screwing people since 2013 and you all keep coming back for more.

Marto is probrobly the most honest person in all of bitcoin land.

So is Josh Zerlan!!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marvingateway

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:17:41 AM

Marto is probrobly the most honest person in all of bitcoin land.

Furthermore I allow myself no judgment.
We all can come even in difficult situations.
But: When it comes to other people's money , then we must have the courage and talk with these people and explain these problems.
No one will rip your head off in this case, I think.
(ok, the few cholerics are the exception) ;-)
Unfortunately, there are also plenty of black sheeps who want to come on your money.
This talk just hot air and if they have your money, you will never hear again some of those.
They dissolve into what they have promised you. HOT AIR.
And now distinguish even know who belongs to which group.

As I said: Furthermore I allow myself no judgment.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:23:59 PM

[...] When it comes to other people's money , then we must have the courage and talk with these people and explain these problems.
No one will rip your head off in this case, I think.[...]

Well... I dunno... but... Marto/Technobit are from Bulgaria...  Tongue

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
marvingateway

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:48:17 PM

That's no longer a problem. For 20 euros you can now fly halfway around the world.
Ok , not from Germany , for there the pilots on strike. Again. As just last month. And 14 days before. Huh Huh Huh
And with a low-cost-airline is not an option too.
I give up , you're right. Grin Grin
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:00:26 PM

[...] When it comes to other people's money , then we must have the courage and talk with these people and explain these problems.
No one will rip your head off in this case, I think.[...]

Well it didnt pan out for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when the Bulgarians tried to dismantle him and rebuild now did it.  Like I've stated before it sucks these companies can take orders and just dissappear.  We need regulation or at least more moderation on this site to circumvent fraudulent activities from these companies.
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:17:44 PM

[...] We need regulation [...]

Dude!!! Shocked Go wash your mouth... Roll Eyes

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:45:52 PM

All we really need is enforcement of existing laws against these these scammers, the fact BTC may or may not be involved is irreverent.
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:58:44 PM

All we really need is enforcement of existing laws against these these scammers, the fact BTC may or may not be involved is irreverent.

No, all we really need is an armed society. But those "providing" us regulation, regulated the arms away so we wouldn't "regulate" them...   Lips sealed

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:42:59 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 05:41:29 PM by Bicknellski

Buying With Bitcoin: How to Get Your Money Back When a Purchase Goes Wrong

Remember do not buy from Technobit... or invest.

Technobit Awol.
Minersource site down.

Is it time for the I told you so?

Marto is still online, he's just posted a new BTCJam project yesterday.

https://btcjam.com/listings/35145-mining-equipment-heat-to-power-recuperation-project I'd be interested in technical details, but those percentages are a bit too far fetched even for me.

Actual efficiency of high end thermionic generators is around 10%.

I was looking at something similar last year, but left it with my "to try later" projects because of the following:
-components quite expensive.
-Only 5-10% efficiency to be expected

You can have a look at ATEG efficiency, as an example, or the following article:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2013/dec/09/new-generator-creates-electricity-directly-from-heat
And the following explainations from a manufacturer that claims that
Generally, if you’re getting 2 to 3%
between power in and power out on a bismuth
telluride TEG, you’re doing pretty well.

http://www.physics.utoronto.ca/~phy326/xrf/APPENDIX%20C.pdf
http://tellurex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/seebeck-faq.pdf

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:22:49 PM

Any refunds been processed as yet?

Unblock64 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:31:56 PM

My order from 5.2 :
2015-02-23 18:26:27    Courier Pick-up    SOFIA

I hope that there will be what I ordered and functionally
Unblock64 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:12:33 AM

Today it's a nice surprise that I ordered arrived miner HEX4M from TECHNOBIT.
But my joy vanished when I opened the box. I smelled the smell of burning hardware.
The device was stained with greasy dust ...

A few pictures ...

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:37:58 PM

I am pretty sure you got a burnt unit because you posted this thread.

Marto doesn't play nice with customers that demand product or services publically. This isn't the first time he has pulled this shit on people. I wouldn't be surprised if you get nothing back for a while or you get another faulty unit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unblock64 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:16:08 PM

I have received a tracking number from Martha. I was very surprised how quickly it responds. I hope that compensation will come right.
After you delete a wrong rating ...
jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 05:16:24 PM

Marto doesn't play nice with customers that demand product or services publically. This isn't the first time he has pulled this shit on people. I wouldn't be surprised if you get nothing back for a while or you get another faulty unit.
Marto send a unit today, I'm waiting

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:18:06 PM

Marto send a unit today, I'm waiting

There is a pattern.

It will continue as long as people keep buying from this company. 3 years of the same sort of bullshit. I hope people learn from your troubles and avoid this company in future.

marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 05:38:00 PM

Again We are sorry for the mistake.
Replacement have been shipped.

And, Bick......
greetings

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:33:05 PM

I am not sure what miners you are talking about, but as far as i know they are just a shop which orders from other companies who make a deal with them to sell miners.
Never seen them have own brand miners in shop.
I think you ordered one miner which probably was from a company which disappeared.
Their are plenty which was going to deliver in feb. but went offline or never answer if you mail them

Worth mentioning that Technobit had a deal where you could trade them Black Arrow chips and get an assembled Black Arrow board with a couple fewer chips.  This was back in July and they claimed they'd be shipping in a couple weeks.  Minersource did a deal where they traded a lot of the Black Arrow orders they owed but couldn't get because Black Arrow couldn't seem to ship anything not crappy and/or explosive.  As far as I know, though, Minersource never had money from that, they simply traded chips from Black Arrow to Technobit.  As far as I know no one on that deal got any hardware ever.  Supposedly there were some bad parts put on the boards, which caused the initial delay.  Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this.

Everything above is as far as I know- and I didn't order anything from them so that might not be too far, but we were discussing helping them fill that minersource order, possibly doing more than just the assembly on boards to be hosted here- and they suddenly went dark on us, all while their website claimed they had the exact same boards in stock and shipping.

--
novak

Makes you wonder who would want to order from Technobit... sad to say but people need to heed the warnings and avoid Technobit at all costs.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:40:52 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 07:15:37 PM by loshia

Makes me wander when people will start listening to you and stop mining and start investing in btc Grin
You are pathetic professor .  Grin
That is all minig section is about to listen to you and NOT MINE....
Go back to school teacher and teach young BOYS and girls what is right and what is wrong please Wink
That is your specalty right Grin
And please send some coins to Chris as promised. Be a man Grin Grin
In worst case you can send a fancy blinking LEDs video to Chris like you did to people who were paing you so called member ship fee Cheesy
By the way did your ex paying members have a clue where their many have gone Grin
Please save your efferots we know the answer and the answer is........
All scammers have two things in common
1 all of them showed fancy videos and pics
2. When real action time comes, it turns out that money were gone only LEDs , pics and videos were left

But only clever ones are fighting for the "good cause" which will safe the world some day for sure Grin

Ps all of the above are facts for the readers but LEDboy is actively refusing to comment them for years...
but remember he is from the "good fellows" the light in the end of the tunnel  Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:57:43 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 01:31:36 AM by Bicknellski

Why are customers waiting for products again? Things Loshia won't admit Technobit is a fraud because he is paid to promote them.

"Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this."

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: