Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | DAILY FREE ROLL | Hourly 1MBC FreeRoll | 50MBC TOURNEYS DAILY  (Read 82122 times)
Gerrit

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:49:54 AM

Gerrit
Thank you so much for you kind words but I really do know what my software does and does not and I really appreciate you bumping up my post here so let me comment on this.

1-I gave you support so how can I be below par when the support was instant at the moment and a same time I went into your lucky flop account and we played a few hands and I SHOWED you that the points went from 181 to 198 which I HAVE THE FULL CHAT READY to post if you deny it.
2- How I am not listening when AGAIN I logged into your account, played 10 hands with you and showed you it works???
3- When it does work and I showed it to you what do you want support to say??? TO say that your right , SORRY it does work and you saw it worked and everyone else knows that the points are showing on the HOME PAGE works and NOT in THE LOBBY which I said your correct and that we are removing that.
4- Please don't use the term "Retarded" bc that is very offensive to me and maybe others as well.
5- My mind set is set to help and answer every email but I can only do so much as you can see even when your lucky flop points work people still will complain.
6-THe owner does listen bc I just explained to what I did when you asked me to help you and again if you deny it I can post and show every single thing that we did from table chat to every hand I can show. SO the Owner is interested in solving issues as I have been solving issues since day one. You playing here or not is 200% your choice but please don't say I don't offer support because I guarantee you my BTC to your donuts that your one of very few who will think that!

It doesn't work for me as it should work. As long as you don't understand this you're proving my point.

1) Indeed, the points went from 181 to 198. But they should have gone from 181 to 182 to 183 to 184 etc. I am not counting my hands, so I still have the feeling something is wrong. A week ago I played for hours and just got something like 50 points added, which looked like a mistake to me. There are moments I get like 50 points an hour and there are moments I get like 10 points an hour. But without live updates I can't claim anything. I just want to see how the points are added every hand I play. Refreshing only helps occassionally. Sometimes it takes litteraly hours before it shows me the right balance.
2) "And showed you it works". When it ocasionally shows the right balance it doesn't automatically work. I want to know my balance ever time I would like to. I had to tell you like 5 times I didn't see the right balance. Only after you logged into my account refreshing gave the right balance.
3) + 5) Are you the one to decide if something works smooth for your customers? If it works smooth for you it doesn't have to for all your customers. Maybe browser choice or cookies have to do something with this. But you aren't interested?
6) I didn't say you aren't offering support. Again, it feels like you are self-righteous (it's difficult to kill your own darlings). You are claiming things work right, I am claiming I don't see the right balance 9 out of 10 times. You can say a million times there's nothing wrong, but for me that doesn't solve anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:19:21 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 01:31:13 AM by luckyflop

Gerrit
Thank you so much for you kind words but I really do know what my software does and does not and I really appreciate you bumping up my post here so let me comment on this.

1-I gave you support so how can I be below par when the support was instant at the moment and a same time I went into your lucky flop account and we played a few hands and I SHOWED you that the points went from 181 to 198 which I HAVE THE FULL CHAT READY to post if you deny it.
2- How I am not listening when AGAIN I logged into your account, played 10 hands with you and showed you it works???
3- When it does work and I showed it to you what do you want support to say??? TO say that your right , SORRY it does work and you saw it worked and everyone else knows that the points are showing on the HOME PAGE works and NOT in THE LOBBY which I said your correct and that we are removing that.
4- Please don't use the term "Retarded" bc that is very offensive to me and maybe others as well.
5- My mind set is set to help and answer every email but I can only do so much as you can see even when your lucky flop points work people still will complain.
6-THe owner does listen bc I just explained to what I did when you asked me to help you and again if you deny it I can post and show every single thing that we did from table chat to every hand I can show. SO the Owner is interested in solving issues as I have been solving issues since day one. You playing here or not is 200% your choice but please don't say I don't offer support because I guarantee you my BTC to your donuts that your one of very few who will think that!

It doesn't work for me as it should work. As long as you don't understand this you're proving my point.

1) Indeed, the points went from 181 to 198. But they should have gone from 181 to 182 to 183 to 184 etc. I am not counting my hands, so I still have the feeling something is wrong. A week ago I played for hours and just got something like 50 points added, which looked like a mistake to me. There are moments I get like 50 points an hour and there are moments I get like 10 points an hour. But without live updates I can't claim anything. I just want to see how the points are added every hand I play. Refreshing only helps occassionally. Sometimes it takes litteraly hours before it shows me the right balance.
2) "And showed you it works". When it ocasionally shows the right balance it doesn't automatically work. I want to know my balance ever time I would like to. I had to tell you like 5 times I didn't see the right balance. Only after you logged into my account refreshing gave the right balance.
3) + 5) Are you the one to decide if something works smooth for your customers? If it works smooth for you it doesn't have to for all your customers. Maybe browser choice or cookies have to do something with this. But you aren't interested?
6) I didn't say you aren't offering support. Again, it feels like you are self-righteous (it's difficult to kill your own darlings). You are claiming things work right, I am claiming I don't see the right balance 9 out of 10 times. You can say a million times there's nothing wrong, but for me that doesn't solve anything.

You think it does not work for you but I already showed you that it does and it does all the time and if you really want to PROVE it does't work you should do it with hand numbers and screen shots rather then me and you going back forth.

1-when you play 10 hands in a row you will NEVER see the point go 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, ….. 198- THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNLESS you want to play 1 hand, then stop to CHECK, then play another one and then check again,  WHICH I RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO SO YOU CAN SEE IT WORKS for yourself. If you want to catch a BUG that you claim we have, YOU need to COUNT which is something that you'r not willing to do or have not done so to prove and show the bug. When I counted it worked fine. And all other accounts seem to be working fine too.

A week ago you did not put in a ticket so I can't comment on that, but I assure you the software knows how to count but you won't see it counting. It is set to .03 greater games to give you credit only. Refreshing it will only give you THAT EXACT TIME COUTER meaning that AGAIN you have to play 1 raked hand greater the .03, THEN STOP and refresh and check, then move forward. Not too many people play poker like that. I know I don't! The right balance (again) refreshes instantly on the HOME PAGE by clicking REFRESH tab.

2-Again, the software is set where you have to refresh it for you to see "it work" sorry it's not a live counter BUT now that I finally understand (you want a live counter) what you are asking IM going to try to create that:) You want a live counter! Just say so!

3-5? Im always interested and to my understanding you were on DL version, Is that true? And yes if I go in your account and see it works fine I'm assuming it works fine. And again you keep saying we are not interested when I have spend countless hours and even interested enough where I will respond to every email, so i think you should stop saying I'm not interested, bc Ive already told you a few times I'm very interested. I don't know what else I need to say to show you that Im interested.

4-You said our service is below par and now your changing it to I did offer support with a BUT. The but is where the support is trying to help you. So now that we established that I do offer support(below par or above par??) I want you to know I'm not trying to kill any of my darlings but only I want to offer support and help you with your points was my only goal. Again, You can't see it count bc you have to refresh BUT IT DOES WORK:)
Gerrit

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:04:50 AM

You think it does not work for you but I already showed you that it does and it does all the time and if you really want to PROVE it does't work you should do it with hand numbers and screen shots rather then me and you going back forth.
1-when you play 10 hands in a row you will NEVER see the point go 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, ….. 198- THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNLESS you want to play 1 hand, then stop CHECK, then play another one WHICH I RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO SO YOU CAN SEE IT WORKS for yourself. If you want to catch a BUG that you claim YOU need to COUNT which is something that your not willing to do. When I counted it worked fine. And all other accounts seem to be working fine too. A week ago you did not put in a ticket so I can't comment on that, but I assure you the software knows how to count and you won't see it counting. It is set .03 greater games to give you credit only. Refreshing it will only give you THAT EXACT TIEM meaning that AGAIN you have to play 1 raked hand greater the .03, THEN STOP and refresh then move forward. Not too many people play poker like that. I know I won't! The right balance (again) refreshes instantly on the HOME PAGE by clicking REFRESH tab.
2-Again, the software is set where you have to refresh it for you to see "it work" sorry its not a live counter BUT now that I finally understand what you are asking IM going to try to create that:)
3-5? Im always interested and to my understanding you were on DL version, Is that true? And yes if I go in your account and see it works fine I'm assuming it works fine. And again you keep saying we are not interested when I have spend countless hours and even interested enough where I will respond to every email, so i think you should stop saying I'm not interested, bc Ive already told you a few times I'm very interested. I don't know what else I need to say to show you that Im interested.
4-You said our service is below par and now your changing it to I did offer support with a BUT. The but is where the support is trying to help you. So now that we established that I do offer support(below par or above par??) I want you to know I'm not trying to kill any of my darlings but only I want to offer support and help you with your points was my only goal. Again, You can't see it count bc you have to refresh BUT IT DOES WORK:)

Don't want to repeat the same thing over and over again. But a small comment on your first point: We didn't play 17 hands in that test session (198-181 = 17). From those 17 lucky points some were from a previous session with you and some were from a session with Indamuck. Between those three sessions I had some large breaks (like 10-20 minutes), of course I refreshed the homepage in the meantime. So if I am right the balance should have been updated in those breaks. But it didn't change at all. I am sorry but your proposal doesn't help anything. Sometimes it simply takes hours to update after I leave a table. Your method most of the time doesn't show me the right balance.

Of course you could have known this already, as the motive to start our test session was a non-updating balance after the first two sessions. This is another example why your support isn't really how it should be imho. I need to say things many times and you still don't believe me and claim everything works fine.

But no hard feelings, good luck with your site, I don't want to make this an endless discussion. Maybe I will play again in the future, but for my own convenience I will not play until I can instantly see my balances.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:16:09 AM

Again..... Take some snap shots if you don't think its counting right. I counted it and stopped and refreshed it and worked for me and your account. At this point I still don't know what support your looking for and I don't want an endless discussion either but all raked hands over .03 = 1 lucky point which is credited to your every time.  And I don't know who you were playing with or not but I was also refreshing my page each hand at a time and worked fine for me. And agian your not understating how the system works. It only refreshes when you click refresh and I said I will work on an instant counter like the player counter.  I have tried my best to explain the same thing over and over  maybe that's why support seems below par to you and there is no hard feelings. I want people to keep picking it apart so I can continue on fixing all little issues or big issues or any issues. After all your talking about the software and not my girlfriend or mother.  Again I will continue the above par support for everyone else and continue support amd software updates daily. Thanks again!
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:24:00 PM

I see your ad in BCT forum, do you guys all like that green banner? I think the green one is not cool.  Grin

I like this one, very cool design    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011670.msg10985396#msg10985396

Yes i have seen that they won to get the add up but i think it is a horrible representation of the site as a hole, the site has a good look to it but i would be surprised if anyone clicks that banner to take a look, which is a shame because i am sure you probably spent a few bitcoins on it.

If you choose to do that again i would strongly advise one of the pro designers in the service area and pay the premium for excellent work. Nice site though i do like it here at luckyflop also you have a cool name!
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:29:22 PM

Please!!!!! Send!!!!! Someone. My way!!!!!
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:53:34 PM

I like the banner I dont know what you talking about guys!
Very striking..
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:40:12 AM

Maybe we can do another bounty one that REALLY POPS out and lets have people vote on it. We can give out lets say 100mbc or .1BTC and the people can choose to play or cash out. There will be a contest…. everyone submits the banner and we can have 15 people decide or something and who ever gets the most votes wins. we can even do a 1st and second place? 100mbc first place and 50mbc second??
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:58:48 AM

1)  There really needs to be an alert sound when the action is first on the player.  If I am browsing the forums I may not notice when the action is on me.  The alert sounds maybe 15-20 sec later (I did not time it)  Also related is the table isn't forced to the front when the action is on the player.  I see no option for this like on most clients.

2)  There is still the issue with high CPU usage.  It seems to happen when I open a second table.  With 2 tables open the PC client was using ~65% of my CPU.  The tables don't show in the "Apps" section of the task manager but in the "Background processes"

I am using Windows 8.1 with a modern Pentium CPU.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:53:15 AM

1)  There really needs to be an alert sound when the action is first on the player.  If I am browsing the forums I may not notice when the action is on me.  The alert sounds maybe 15-20 sec later (I did not time it)  Also related is the table isn't forced to the front when the action is on the player.  I see no option for this like on most clients.

2)  There is still the issue with high CPU usage.  It seems to happen when I open a second table.  With 2 tables open the PC client was using ~65% of my CPU.  The tables don't show in the "Apps" section of the task manager but in the "Background processes"

I am using Windows 8.1 with a modern Pentium CPU.

1-GOt it and will fix it.
2-Need to see why that is happening…. keep you posted.
jorjito25

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:17:17 AM

Try your best!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022099.0
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:25:16 AM

WOW, nice, are you the new moderator of luckyflop? What's your username there? I play a lot in LF everyday but i have never seen you there.  Cheesy
jorjito25

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:29:34 AM

WOW, nice, are you the new moderator of luckyflop? What's your username there? I play a lot in LF everyday but i have never seen you there.  Cheesy

Jorjito25 is my usurname, and yours??
fox19891989

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:33:28 AM

Jorjito25 is my usurname, and yours??

same as here, fox19891989, never seen you in freerolls or rings. Roll Eyes  Do you join us? Cheesy
jorjito25

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:35:00 AM

Im already at ring.
Come to play!
Tongue
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:43:08 AM

Dont you think this can be easily abuse? someone can change it to that avatar, after he got the chip, he will just have to change the avatar back, repeat the process with several account and withdraw them up
jorjito25

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:46:06 AM

Well they have to play.
Minimum withdraw is 20 chips.

I hope ppl be honest and dont abuse...

Accounts with 1 Activity will be checked!
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:54:00 AM

Well they have to play.
Minimum withdraw is 20 chips.

I hope ppl be honest and dont abuse...

Accounts with 1 Activity will be checked!

1 Activity? the requirement for the activity to upload an avatar is 120 which is full member
although there is a minimum withdrawal of 20 chips, people can easily pass this by playing with each other of his account, raise and fold, and collect the chips from the giveaway into 1 account, withdraw them directly without any issue
fox19891989

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:55:00 AM

Dont you think this can be easily abuse? someone can change it to that avatar, after he got the chip, he will just have to change the avatar back, repeat the process with several account and withdraw them up

You are right, should need more restrictions like:

1. like post XX per week, after posting you add them chips.
2. set a lowest activity

There will be many abuses if you don't set thresholds, when they get the chips, they change BCT accounts or LF accounts to apply again. And change to their former avatars.
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:02:15 AM

Maybe it makes sense to offer partnerships Pokerstrategy? This will attract many new players Roll Eyes

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: