Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | DAILY FREE ROLL | Hourly 1MBC FreeRoll | 50MBC TOURNEYS DAILY  (Read 82135 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:09:39 AM

Ok, joined this sig campaign and sad to say my first post on this thread is such a downer.

I just played the 500 chip freeroll for 2.5 hrs, then hit house-over-house to rise to second place. Got called away for about 30 minutes to give someone a ride, I get back and see I've been kicked out of the game. WTF?!?!!? If I hadn't gotten auto-booted I'd still be in the top 5. About 30 people are still playing right now ... and I don't have a seat after having invested half my morning.

What a waste of time.

yeah I saw that and I was shocked . there is no point in kicking out inactive player from tourneys even if they have inactive for more than an hour
its very nice freeroll but those blinds raise of 15min and starting 10/20 is just too slow play..
it should be going up every 5-7min max. and this takes too long and you can play for 2-3-4 hours and not win a prize..
regards.
-Katerniko1

it's kind boring at the beginning but you had to watch the final table and you would know that big starting chips with small blinds is perfect for these type of tourneys
there were people with 70K chips and short stacked due the blind raises  so without making the starting chps big enough these type of tourneys will be just a lucky shot

i dont think you got my point there..
im not saying that 10k chips is wrong.. its just blinds increase for those big stack.
starting stack is 10k and blinds for first 25-30mins are 10/20? game needs to be speed up Smiley and kicking inactives is half way to do it Smiley
(its boring to play against 7 inactives)
regards.
-Katerniko1

then yes buddy maybe this would be cool if we still consider beginning with 10K chips
luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:20:00 AM

Ok, joined this sig campaign and sad to say my first post on this thread is such a downer.

I just played the 500 chip freeroll for 2.5 hrs, then hit house-over-house to rise to second place. Got called away for about 30 minutes to give someone a ride, I get back and see I've been kicked out of the game. WTF?!?!!? If I hadn't gotten auto-booted I'd still be in the top 5. About 30 people are still playing right now ... and I don't have a seat after having invested half my morning.

What a waste of time.

Inda???
You are the only one that got kicked out! AND when you log back in it should of put you back to your seat! That is HOW the system works… Ill add 50MBC to your balance …I just don't know what you didnt get seated back… TRY IT! go on a tourney and disconnect and get back on line and you will see… also even if you couldnt get back on how did you lose your chair?? you should of gotten blinded out first !!
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:22:13 AM

its very nice freeroll but those blinds raise of 15min and starting 10/20 is just too slow play..
it should be going up every 5-7min max. and this takes too long and you can play for 2-3-4 hours and not win a prize..
regards.
-Katerniko1

I have the free rolls set longer… ill bring it down to 8 minutes …
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:23:31 AM

What a waste of time.

yeah I saw that and I was shocked . there is no point in kicking out inactive player from tourneys even if they have inactive for more than an hour
regards.
-Katerniko1

it's kind boring at the beginning but you had to watch the final table and you would know that big starting chips with small blinds is perfect for these type of tourneys
there were people with 70K chips and short stacked due the blind raises  so without making the starting chps big enough these type of tourneys will be just a lucky shot

Was INDAMUCK inactive for over 15mintues Huh If so the system boots you out bc this is what everyone wanted
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:26:33 AM

What a waste of time.

regards.
-Katerniko1

im not saying that 10k chips is wrong.. its just blinds increase for those big stack.
starting stack is 10k and blinds for first 25-30mins are 10/20? game needs to be speed up Smiley and kicking inactives is half way to do it Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1

then yes buddy maybe this would be cool if we still consider beginning with 10K chips

OK next we are doing…. 8 minutes round and I can even start it at 1000 chips.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:48:58 AM

What a waste of time.

regards.
-Katerniko1

regards.
-Katerniko1

Yep, this sounds good this will add more action to the table, no more players sitting out players Smiley
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:52:23 AM

What a waste of time.

regards.
-Katerniko1

regards.
-Katerniko1

Yep, this sounds good this will add more action to the table, no more players sitting out players Smiley

Like to know what happened to INDAMUCK.. He was my friend… don't know about now so much, but i have the setting set to after 20 hands away it kicks you out which is what people wanted…… I can change that to 100 or 999
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1417

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 08:14:31 AM

Like to know what happened to INDAMUCK

He had clearly stated what happened to him. He was out for 30 minutes and came back to only found that he had lost his seat already. He was around 30k chips IIRC and should have been one of the top 18 if he continue to play which is depressing indeed when you have played for almost 3 hours just to find that you lost your seat ( happened to me as well, played for almost 3 hours just to be kicked out by someone with pair Ace, really unfortunate but what can you expect from a pretty slow round )

I can change that to 100 or 999

Most of the inactive accounts are probably an alt of someone. Changing it to higher hands limits will only make the abuse easier as people will have more time to switch over their alt incase they donked and lose their hands , not a feasible idea

Much better, Im not into playing for almost 3 hours anymore just to get nothing

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:42:34 AM

Is there another free roll coming this Sunday? Smiley
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:44:20 PM

Like to know what happened to INDAMUCK

He had clearly stated what happened to him. He was out for 30 minutes and came back to only found that he had lost his seat already. He was around 30k chips IIRC and should have been one of the top 18 if he continue to play which is depressing indeed when you have played for almost 3 hours just to find that you lost your seat ( happened to me as well, played for almost 3 hours just to be kicked out by someone with pair Ace, really unfortunate but what can you expect from a pretty slow round )

I can change that to 100 or 999

Most of the inactive accounts are probably an alt of someone. Changing it to higher hands limits will only make the abuse easier as people will have more time to switch over their alt incase they donked and lose their hands , not a feasible idea

Much better, Im not into playing for almost 3 hours anymore just to get nothing

OK… SO… That don't clarify on the hands away setting? should I set it to 999999 hands or do 50 hands which is about 1 hour then your booted???
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:28:22 PM

OK… SO… That don't clarify on the hands away setting? should I set it to 999999 hands or do 50 hands which is about 1 hour then your booted???

The heart of the problem is that you are even asking such ridiculous questions. Reasonable parameters for any tournament or game can be set up based on just a moderate amount of poker experience, and a small measure of common sense. You appear to be lacking one or both of those, and your questions are sending chills down anyone's spine.

Anybody who sits and plays for 2+ solid hours shouldn't be booted for any reason whatsoever. Its not rocket science. There are no hairs to split. Common sense poker.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:31:10 PM

The heart of the problem is that you are even asking such ridiculous questions. Reasonable parameters for any tournament or game can be set up based on just a moderate amount of poker experience, and a small measure of common sense. You appear to be lacking one or both of those, and your questions are sending chills down anyone's spine.

Anybody who sits and plays for 2+ solid hours shouldn't be booted for any reason whatsoever. Its not rocket science. There are no hairs to split. Common sense poker.

Well… you might of played but for 2 hours, but you missed 30 hands or so, so the system booted you.. All these changes were made from the people from day 1 and how they wanted… you want 999 fold away hands while someone else wants 20 fold away hands… not to mention I offer you 50mbc.. its fine can't please everyone. your still my friend and if you need anything and decided to come back your more then welcome.
Indamuck

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:35:31 PM

I'm giving away my account, because I'm done with this place. First person to PM gets the password to my account. It currently has +1,000 luckypoints, and Bigfish has said he will deposit 50 chips. The chips aren't there yet, but if they do get deposited they are yours.

Once you login you can change the profile info - change the password and the e-mail contact. And you can play 'under the radar' as Indamuck on this site.

Only stipulate is that I must recognize you as a regular, legit player on luckyflops. Players such as these listed below are eligible. (Others are eligible too ... I just don't have perfect recall, sorry.) So, if you'd like to play these luckypoints and potentially score 50 free chips, drop me a PM and its yours.

Eligible players include, but not limited to:

Bitkiller
Jorjito
Sygambler
Katerniko
Apolo888
mettim
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1417

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 04:49:08 PM

snip-
should I set it to 999999 hands or do 50 hands which is about 1 hour then your booted???

The problem with setting it this way would be that someone could pretend to be sitting out when he has a pile of chips already. This way, someone dont need to play for 2 + hours especially when the round is pretty much very slow. The other downside of using this setting will be that some player that lucky enough to have a seat with all these inactive user will be able to pile up more chips from these user which could be just an alt account of someone

The best solution would be that to have a setting that is some kinda "time bank" which can only be use if you play for over 1-2 hours in a slow tournament like this so everyone that have some urgent matter to take care would be able to use this time bank though  ( not sure if it is applicable )

tl;dr : it is pretty hard to please everyone

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:03:57 PM

I'm giving away my account, because I'm done with this place. First person to PM gets the password to my account. It currently has +1,000 luckypoints, and Bigfish has said he will deposit 50 chips. The chips aren't there yet, but if they do get deposited they are yours.

Once you login you can change the profile info - change the password and the e-mail contact. And you can play 'under the radar' as Indamuck on this site.

Only stipulate is that I must recognize you as a regular, legit player on luckyflops. Players such as these listed below are eligible. (Others are eligible too ... I just don't have perfect recall, sorry.) So, if you'd like to play these luckypoints and potentially score 50 free chips, drop me a PM and its yours.

Eligible players include, but not limited to:

Bitkiller
Jorjito
Sygambler
Katerniko
Apolo888
mettim

only issue is you can't have more then 1 account on lucky flop. although all those USER ID are great players!
Indamuck

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:03:47 PM

Inda???
You are the only one that got kicked out! AND when you log back in it should of put you back to your seat! That is HOW the system works… Ill add 50MBC to your balance …I just don't know what you didnt get seated back… TRY IT! go on a tourney and disconnect and get back on line and you will see… also even if you couldnt get back on how did you lose your chair?? you should of gotten blinded out first !!

A. I'm not the only one that got kicked out (obviously).
B. I was not disconnected. Not blinded out. After 2.5 hrs of play without a break I was comfortably in 2nd place with +57k (?) chips, and needed to run an errand. When I got back in ~30 minutes I should have been in 3rd-4th place with a field of 30 players remaining. Instead I had neither chips nor chair. Logout, login, no remedy.
C. Had I known Bigfish was this dense I could have had one of my kids hit the 'fold' button in my absence. Who in their right mind boots someone that late in a tournament?!?
D. No, NOBODY 'requested' such ridiculousness. (You see the pattern, in Bigfish' world its everybody else's, or 'the system's' fault.)

People should beware. Every day, every tournament is different, for a different 'reason.' Today it is the 'system.' Tomorrow its the blockchain's fault. Next week ... you can fill in the blank.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:25:12 PM

Inda???

A. I'm not the only one that got kicked out (obviously).
B. I was not disconnected. Not blinded out. After 2.5 hrs of play without a break I was comfortably in 2nd place with +57k (?) chips, and needed to run an errand. When I got back in ~30 minutes I should have been in 3rd-4th place with a field of 30 players remaining. Instead I had neither chips nor chair. Logout, login, no remedy.
C. Had I known Bigfish was this dense I could have had one of my kids hit the 'fold' button in my absence. Who in their right mind boots someone that late in a tournament?!?
D. No, NOBODY 'requested' such ridiculousness. (You see the pattern, in Bigfish' world its everybody else's, or 'the system's' fault.)

People should beware. Every day, every tournament is different, for a different 'reason.' Today it is the 'system.' Tomorrow its the blockchain's fault. Next week ... you can fill in the blank.

1-Anyone will get kicked out if they don't PLAY or do anything after a set period hands. The set away hand was set at a low limit(30). DO YOU UNDERSTAND #1?

2-While you ran your errand you must of surpassed the max away hand.

3-Bigfish is NOT DENSE just went off of what everyone wanted. Even now people don't want players sitting there timing out for 900 hands.

4-There is no pattern budi, we are honest, transparent and pay everyone on time. We don't use bots and sh*t like this will happen. Sorry about your game but sitting here scolding me will not help out. Like I said I was willing to give you up credit but now I'm hesitating on that because I'm a dense person you say and I'm blaming it on the world??? I told you, max away hand was set LOW.

5-Don't run errands and except to be sitting after 30 max away hands would of been the right thing to do. NOW I now set it to 150 hands. I can set it to 99999999999 if you guys like. JUST SAY WHERE TO SET IT TOO.  You guys say what you want and I ve always done it, but I'm not going to sit here and get called DENSE and etc., when 4 or 5th place didn't even pay over 100mbc and I gladly would of gave you that bc you backed our site since day 1. I'm done with this topic unless it's going to be towards positive motion.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1599

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 08:58:29 PM

OK, I tried to register but mistyped email address so can't click on confirmation link.

It won't let me to re-register, I'm getting this message:

Your IP Address has already been used. Please log into your account instead.

Is my ip permanently linked to not-confirmed account now, or will it get unblocked after certain time? Do I have to use diff ip?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:03:56 PM

OK, I tried to register but mistyped email address so can't click on confirmation link.

It won't let me to re-register, I'm getting this message:

Your IP Address has already been used. Please log into your account instead.

Is my ip permanently linked to not-confirmed account now, or will it get unblocked after certain time? Do I have to use diff ip?

what is your USER ID i will manually approve it.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:45:37 PM

Indamuck I understand your pain buddy , but there is nothing can be done to change what happened
we all started with lucky flop since their launch and everyone of us detected some bugs or annoying things
now at least big fish knows what people want , and as I said I'm against kicking out inactive people from tourneys but you can see now that there are many people here requested that and I repeat this wrong 100% but that was what people wanted
just let it go buddy and let's hope that lucky flop will be the heaven someday cause honestly I'm not playing mainly in lucky flop due the lack of players but none of the sites that I play in have an admin like big fish , he only cares about the players more than business
the best solution is to not kick out inactive players from tourneys just let people steal their blinds untill they are back or dead
there is also another great solution which is used by WPN in the 250$ first depositers freerolls which is you give people only 100 chips at the beginning with one free rebuy with more chips ( 10K in Lucky flop ) so inactive people at the beginning of the tourney will lose their chips fast while the people who played the tourney from the beginning can be inactive cause they have claimed the free rebuy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: