Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:44:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | DAILY FREE ROLL | Hourly 1MBC FreeRoll | 50MBC TOURNEYS DAILY  (Read 82126 times)
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:32:54 PM

and i offer 50mbc and 200 lucky points  Huh
exactly.. this should be like winning a jackpot for him..
he didnt pay entry,didnt play and he still gets mb and luckypoints..
regards.
-Katerniko1
luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

regards.
-Katerniko1

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO Shocked
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:04:44 AM

ANYONE KNOWS 7 CARD STUD Huh

If anyone can take a look at the 7 card stud game I have set up(I'm not a big 7 card player) and work with me so I can set up a couple tables… Just want to make sure its set up right and the ante and bets right FL and NL Huh
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:18:32 AM

regards.
-Katerniko1

If this is in relation to freerolls, this "no going out" thing is a burden. I had to play against AFKs for 52m before we finally lost a real player, and then we merged together and still had AFKs left to knock out. Your best bets for winning are now to build up ~300 chips in the beginning and then just sit out while the real players knock each other out and leave nothing but AFKs, where you will then have more chips than the other AFKs and have a significantly greater chance of winning. Not worth wasting 1.5 hours trying to actually win.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:32:51 AM

7 minute rounds. 1000 chips only.  Will go too fast this time. Try it !!
haseo11

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:51:25 PM

If anyone can take a look at the 7 card stud game I have set up(I'm not a big 7 card player) and work with me so I can set up a couple tables… Just want to make sure its set up right and the ante and bets right FL and NL Huh

I know 7 card stud and I playing 7 card stud on pokerstars, if you need help let me know  Cool
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:03:19 PM

I know 7 card stud and I playing 7 card stud on pokerstars, if you need help let me know  Cool

Well…. Can you take a look at that one table I set. Maybe a few guys would like to play Ill put 5mbc  in their account Huh
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:54:15 PM

I know 7 card stud and I playing 7 card stud on pokerstars, if you need help let me know  Cool

Well…. Can you take a look at that one table I set. Maybe a few guys would like to play Ill put 5mbc  in their account Huh

I'll do it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:10:18 AM

Hey Luckyflop,

Just thought I would drop by and tell you how well you have done with your site! You clearly have the end user in mind when you make the updates you do and promotions you have given us all.

I deposited some BTC last night and had a few hands before bed and was surprised with how well designed your site is, I will be about tonight when I get some free time so look forward to playing here again.

Well done on LuckyFlop it isn't easy to create and maintain a decent poker site but you are doing good Cool

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 05:17:34 PM

Hey Luckyflop,

Just thought I would drop by and tell you how well you have done with your site! You clearly have the end user in mind when you make the updates you do and promotions you have given us all.

I deposited some BTC last night and had a few hands before bed and was surprised with how well designed your site is, I will be about tonight when I get some free time so look forward to playing here again.

Well done on LuckyFlop it isn't easy to create and maintain a decent poker site but you are doing good Cool

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMPLEMENT!!! FLATTERY GETS YUOR EVERYWHERE MY FREIND. LET ME BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT!! SEND ME YOUR USAER ID.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:31:28 PM

If you keep giving 500 mbtc freeroll weekly than I think you will bankrupt soon. If you have very many bitcoin to spend, you can just make the most rake tournament to get player into the ring games. Making freeroll like that only attract freeloader and also wasting your bitcoin because many people will just withdraw after they win the freeroll
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

If you keep giving 500 mbtc freeroll weekly than I think you will bankrupt soon. If you have very many bitcoin to spend, you can just make the most rake tournament to get player into the ring games. Making freeroll like that only attract freeloader and also wasting your bitcoin because many people will just withdraw after they win the freeroll

Please explain this because I don't understand. most raked tournaments Huh
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:43:39 PM

Please explain this because I don't understand. most raked tournaments Huh

You make a leaderboard and every player's rake will be there so the winner will be the one that give more rake to the house or you can make top 5 or top 10 most rake will get some chips prize. This is to make people want to play the ring game. Doing that freeroll every week will only attract freeloader and not real player
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:46:35 PM

Hey Luckyflop,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMPLEMENT!!! FLATTERY GETS YUOR EVERYWHERE MY FREIND. LET ME BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT!! SEND ME YOUR USAER ID.

No problem at all friend, I appreciate the effort you have made towards Bitcoin poker. Luckily I have found your site due to the campaign and I quickly see you are different Admin to most of the others. I signed up and straight away on my deposit you gave me 2BTC bonus to release as 10% rake and some points to play which I am thankful for and will join you for games tomorrow for sure and now I see you have beefed my account further  Shocked Thank you LuckyFlop Smiley

I am sure he will not go bankrupt any time soon, he knows what he is doing buddy. Also the free rolls are not for everyone but people pay points to play them which are earned through playing ring games or tournaments. So that can't attract freeloaders.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:50:44 PM

I am sure he will not go bankrupt any time soon, he knows what he is doing buddy. Also the free rolls are not for everyone but people pay points to play them which are earned through playing ring games or tournaments. So that can't attract freeloaders.

Yes I know , sorry Im saying not all the freerolls but only the 500 mbc weekly because it need no point and many people only play it there for free so I think that is not very efficient way to attract player. So I give my idea about rake tournament to get more player in ring game as well and not only attract freeloaders  Grin
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:53:38 PM

Yes I know , sorry Im saying not all the freerolls but only the 500 mbc weekly because it need no point and many people only play it there for free so I think that is not very efficient way to attract player. So I give my idea about rake tournament to get more player in ring game as well and not only attract freeloaders  Grin

bankrupt we won't go. I just need solid player!! Im willing to try anything. Leader board no problem we can do that too. the 500 MBC is bc we advertise on other forums so we wanted something to advertise I can lower that to 100-250 and probably accomplish the same thing …
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:55:43 PM

bankrupt we won't go. I just need solid player!! Im willing to try anything. Leader board no problem we can do that too. the 500 MBC is bc we advertise on other forums so we wanted something to advertise I can lower that to 100-250 and probably accomplish the same thing …

Yes maybe you can try 250 mbtc for freeroll and 250 mbtc for this rake tournament for 1 or two week first to see if there is interest with this. With this rake tournament, luckyflop get something back too from the rake and no just give 250 mbtc all away. This contest can perhaps attract player
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:58:08 PM

Yes I know , sorry Im saying not all the freerolls but only the 500 mbc weekly because it need no point and many people only play it there for free so I think that is not very efficient way to attract player. So I give my idea about rake tournament to get more player in ring game as well and not only attract freeloaders  Grin

Aha only just see that 500mbc free roll you was talking about, before I thought you meant the 500mbc which costs 250 points to register as that was the only one I had found. Thanks for letting me know I'm registered to it now. I also see what you mean that could indeed attract the freeloaders etc sorry bud adds to showing how generous of a site owner he is to his players. I'm sure Admin appreciates any ideas that can help LuckyFlop succeed.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:02:24 PM

Yes I know , sorry Im saying not all the freerolls but only the 500 mbc weekly because it need no point and many people only play it there for free so I think that is not very efficient way to attract player. So I give my idea about rake tournament to get more player in ring game as well and not only attract freeloaders  Grin

Aha only just see that 500mbc free roll you was talking about, before I thought you meant the 500mbc which costs 250 points to register as that was the only one I had found. Thanks for letting me know I'm registered to it now. I also see what you mean that could indeed attract the freeloaders etc sorry bud adds to showing how generous of a site owner he is to his players. I'm sure Admin appreciates any ideas that can help LuckyFlop succeed.

We are getting more players… and we have games that run just not a lot. Like to get more players and since day 1 we listen to all players which is why we have this thread… This site came a long way from day 1.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:02:39 PM

Yes and goodluck in the 500 mbtc tomorow Sir bf4btc  Grin . It is good that admin is generous but I am just giving some advice to him because I just feel sad that this poker site sometimes has no player that play the ring game but there is more than 100 player that register every time for the 500 mbtc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: