Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | DAILY FREE ROLL | Hourly 1MBC FreeRoll | 50MBC TOURNEYS DAILY  (Read 82120 times)
luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:04:24 PM

If you keep giving 500 mbtc freeroll weekly than I think you will bankrupt soon. If you have very many bitcoin to spend, you can just make the most rake tournament to get player into the ring games. Making freeroll like that only attract freeloader and also wasting your bitcoin because many people will just withdraw after they win the freeroll

I am sure he will not go bankrupt any time soon, he knows what he is doing buddy. Also the free rolls are not for everyone but people pay points to play them which are earned through playing ring games or tournaments. So that can't attract freeloaders.

Yes I know , sorry Im saying not all the freerolls but only the 500 mbc weekly because it need no point and many people only play it there for free so I think that is not very efficient way to attract player. So I give my idea about rake tournament to get more player in ring game as well and not only attract freeloaders  Grin

Aha only just see that 500mbc free roll you was talking about, before I thought you meant the 500mbc which costs 250 points to register as that was the only one I had found. Thanks for letting me know I'm registered to it now. I also see what you mean that could indeed attract the freeloaders etc sorry bud adds to showing how generous of a site owner he is to his players. I'm sure Admin appreciates any ideas that can help LuckyFlop succeed.

Yes and goodluck in the 500 mbtc tomorow Sir bf4btc  Grin . It is good that admin is generous but I am just giving some advice to him because I just feel sad that this poker site sometimes has no player that play the ring game but there is more than 100 player that register every time for the 500 mbtc

I AGREE… Image if the site had players where we can make some coins to actually run multiple 500's and 1 BTC GTD etc…

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:58:58 PM

If you keep giving 500 mbtc freeroll weekly than I think you will bankrupt soon. If you have very many bitcoin to spend, you can just make the most rake tournament to get player into the ring games. Making freeroll like that only attract freeloader and also wasting your bitcoin because many people will just withdraw after they win the freeroll

I am sure he will not go bankrupt any time soon, he knows what he is doing buddy. Also the free rolls are not for everyone but people pay points to play them which are earned through playing ring games or tournaments. So that can't attract freeloaders.

Yes I know , sorry Im saying not all the freerolls but only the 500 mbc weekly because it need no point and many people only play it there for free so I think that is not very efficient way to attract player. So I give my idea about rake tournament to get more player in ring game as well and not only attract freeloaders  Grin

Aha only just see that 500mbc free roll you was talking about, before I thought you meant the 500mbc which costs 250 points to register as that was the only one I had found. Thanks for letting me know I'm registered to it now. I also see what you mean that could indeed attract the freeloaders etc sorry bud adds to showing how generous of a site owner he is to his players. I'm sure Admin appreciates any ideas that can help LuckyFlop succeed.

Yes and goodluck in the 500 mbtc tomorow Sir bf4btc  Grin . It is good that admin is generous but I am just giving some advice to him because I just feel sad that this poker site sometimes has no player that play the ring game but there is more than 100 player that register every time for the 500 mbtc

not all of those registered are active, IMO 10 from the 100 are removed because of inactivity.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:13:12 AM

not all of those registered are active, IMO 10 from the 100 are removed because of inactivity.

10% not playing is not bad IMO…. We still get up to 50-100 daily new users some register and don't come back???
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:03:30 PM

I enjoyed the free roll and even though didn't wont the first prize but still won something Smiley

Thank you!
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:42:22 PM

10% not playing is not bad IMO…. We still get up to 50-100 daily new users some register and don't come back???

You really get 50-100 new users each day? Such a shame a lot of them don't stay because I can only imagine what you would bring to the site if it was mega profitable. I registered for the 250 point 500mbc free roll but only got a 3rd of the players and was not able to start, I will be ready for next week and make a thread promoting it as it is a decent freeroll and should play week in week out.  

I enjoyed the free roll and even though didn't wont the first prize but still won something Smiley

Thank you!

Well done waterpile!  Cool

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:11:30 PM

You really get 50-100 new users each day? Such a shame a lot of them don't stay because I can only imagine what you would bring to the site if it was mega profitable. I registered for the 250 point 500mbc free roll but only got a 3rd of the players and was not able to start, I will be ready for next week and make a thread promoting it as it is a decent freeroll and should play week in week out.  

Thank you!

First off thank you for the warm gesture. I don't understand it either.  We would have amazing tournament if we get Busier. Players like yourself is what keeps bitcoin poker sites going. If you bring few people to play we can probably keep the 500mbc FR running every week. We also tried having a PIZZA POKER CLUB! Hopefully we get more to start next week.

Well done waterpile!  Cool
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:35:59 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 10:47:12 AM by ranlo

//stuff about pizza parties and freerolls

Essentially, there are three groups of people in the crypto world:

1) 99%: those who want to get rich for free/by doing nothing (aka "I'm going to exploit the crap out of everything I can to make an extra penny because it'll make me rich later!")

2) 0.7%: those who just do freerolls because they aren't good enough to play for real money and/or find that most players are so ridiculously loose/donkeyish that you can't do anything without going all-in and hoping they don't suck out on you

3) 0.3%: those who play ring games/paid tournaments

The hard part is landing #3s. And I'll be the first to admit I fall in #2. I like poker, it's fun and all... but I'm not good enough to take part in paid tournaments/cash games because there are far too many donkeys. I managed to win a bit on Betcoin the other day but that's because someone who kept going all-in every single hand (and had gone from 4 chips to 33 by doing so, winning random hands people called him on) pushed against my KK and lost.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mrbigA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:36:12 AM

1) 99%: those who want to get rich for free/by doing nothing (aka "I'm going to exploit the crap out of everything I can to make an extra penny because it'll make me rich later!")

2) 0.7%: those who just do freerolls because they aren't good enough to play for real money and/or find that most players are so ridiculously lose/donkeyish that you can't do anything without going all-in and hoping they don't suck out on you

The hard part is landing #3s. And I'll be the first to admit I fall in #2. I like poker, it's fun and all... but I'm not good enough to take part in paid tournaments/cash games because there are far too many donkeys. I managed to win a bit on Betcoin the other day but that's because someone who kept going all-in every single hand (and had gone from 4 chips to 33 by doing so, winning random hands people called him on) pushed against my KK and lost.

Good points, totally agree/

bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:19:24 PM

I'm about to sit a NL game, it is small stakes just 0.05-0.1 if anyone is interested playing come join us. We have two currently and as they say the more the merrier  Cool Hopefully we can get a full table going. I will be about for around 30mins-60mins unless we get more players.

████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:49:56 PM

2) 0.7%: those who just do freerolls because they aren't good enough to play for real money and/or find that most players are so ridiculously loose/donkeyish that you can't do anything without going all-in and hoping they don't suck out on you

ya ill agree with you on that one, i fall into the #2 i love poker!! but i just can't seem to win at it everytime i pay to join a tournament i always come close to the paid places, so most of the time i just have fun and do freerolls i managed to win a 100mb free roll a couple months back, was fun times i think i might download betcoin again and try my luck a few more times Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:17:29 PM

Very True and Very funny!
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:30:31 AM

I registered today and joined a sig campaing for your aid Smiley

Most fields on the registration page are optional, like the phonenumber field, but the adjectant countrycode dropdown for phone contact was not optional, I had to choose one, where it occurred to me my country, the Netherlands(NLD +31) wasn't included in the dropdown list, so I chose our southern neighbours the Belgians, same language, different code though.

I signed up for an affiliate account as well, but do you pay in Bitcoin? because it was not really clear to me and I could not make out where I should leave my wallet address?

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:00:09 AM

Just asking what is the progress already for the rake leaderboard? you said that you will consider it so Im asking when will the competition live because I think it can attract many player to play in the ring game. Also Is there no 500 mbtc freeroll this week without any lucky points? I dont see it there but only the one with points
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:51:06 AM

Most fields on the registration page are optional, like the phonenumber field, but the adjectant countrycode dropdown for phone contact was not optional, I had to choose one, where it occurred to me my country, the Netherlands(NLD +31) wasn't included in the dropdown list, so I chose our southern neighbours the Belgians, same language, different code though.

I signed up for an affiliate account as well, but do you pay in Bitcoin? because it was not really clear to me and I could not make out where I should leave my wallet address?
when you want to withdraw you enter your address.
and i think its pretty clear they are only bitcoins as on their page it say no banking only bitcoins Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:40:12 AM

when I made my account on lucky flop there were no fields for mobile number as I remember , so I can't really help you
but as I know now that you can make lucky flop send you an SMS when a player joins a table

also I agree with you about the affiliate it's pretty much complicated to understand , I hope that the admin will make it clear to us about the affiliate program cause I tried to opt in the program and I really found it hard
simply you can make a simple link in the cashier and then players will promote it directly
zz11

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

no more free roll this coming sunday?  Cry

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:17:28 PM

when I made my account on lucky flop there were no fields for mobile number as I remember , so I can't really help you
but as I know now that you can make lucky flop send you an SMS when a player joins a table

also I agree with you about the affiliate it's pretty much complicated to understand , I hope that the admin will make it clear to us about the affiliate program cause I tried to opt in the program and I really found it hard
simply you can make a simple link in the cashier and then players will promote it directly

There is a link on the home page for affiliate on the bottom and you can register to be an affiliate. It is very easy. Pay outs are made by sending email with your address then admin clears the account. All again pretty easily done.
SMS is for table notification. We don't know your phone number again its from a program that sends SMS that we set to SMS no more the 15 min. at a time regardless of how many player sit. It is a basic notification table setting reminder.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:18:48 PM

We need to get our Points for Roll going so next week were taking that 500mbc and adding 5 100mbc for the weekend and making the req. only 50 lucky points for all day Saturday and Sunday.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:19:32 PM

We need to get our Points for Roll going so next week were taking that 500mbc and adding 5 100mbc for the weekend and making the req. only 50 lucky points for all day Saturday and Sunday.

the point rolls need some people to start and only a small number of people have the points for that so this is why you should make people want to play at the table to get more point as well. I see some user got alot points but no one can play at the high point freeroll because not many people have point
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:30:56 PM

the point rolls need some people to start and only a small number of people have the points for that so this is why you should make people want to play at the table to get more point as well. I see some user got alot points but no one can play at the high point freeroll because not many people have point

50 points entry sounds reasonable. It's really not hard to earn 50 points.

I've played 100p/entry freerolls yesterday and the day before, so both did get the required number of users (although it wasn't easy).

Maybe reducing min. number of players (say 5) and reducing reward accordingly (say 30mBTC) ,while adding more freerolls) would be best?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: