Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:55:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | DAILY FREE ROLL | Hourly 1MBC FreeRoll | 50MBC TOURNEYS DAILY  (Read 82126 times)
luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:53:14 PM

SO the 3mbc hourly is LIVE and active… here is an example on how the software works!

It's hard for you to calculate it exactly unless you have a stop watch and count the seconds from the moment the cards are drawn to the moment the game ends.  Take these seconds, lets say 180 seconds being 3 minutes.  So you have 180 seconds.  3 MBC per hour is .0008 MBC per second.  X 180 seconds = .15 MBC you would have gotten in a 3 minute period.  If the game is 2 minutes long you would have gotten around .08 MBC.  THIS DOES WORK! ONLY ON GAMES .2/.5 mbc NL-FL and UP !!

NOT TOURNEY'S
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 04:07:24 PM

SO the 3mbc hourly is LIVE and active… here is an example on how the software works!

It's hard for you to calculate it exactly unless you have a stop watch and count the seconds from the moment the cards are drawn to the moment the game ends.  Take these seconds, lets say 180 seconds being 3 minutes.  So you have 180 seconds.  3 MBC per hour is .0008 MBC per second.  X 180 seconds = .15 MBC you would have gotten in a 3 minute period.  If the game is 2 minutes long you would have gotten around .08 MBC.  THIS DOES WORK! ONLY ON GAMES .2/.5 mbc NL-FL and UP !!

NOT TOURNEY'S

Thanks for explanation. I'll try to test it later today (if there's anyone to play with).

But what happens if you pay the small blind but fold? Or when there are 3 players, one folds after the flop, 2 others play till river. Are all getting paid equally? Is the player who folds early paid less, or not paid at all?

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:11:25 PM

NOT TOURNEY'S

Thanks for explanation. I'll try to test it later today (if there's anyone to play with).

But what happens if you pay the small blind but fold? Or when there are 3 players, one folds after the flop, 2 others play till river. Are all getting paid equally? Is the player who folds early paid less, or not paid at all?
It is every delt hand. Just take that example and put in your time.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:33:43 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 03:32:52 PM by bf4btc

It's hard for you to calculate it exactly unless you have a stop watch and count the seconds from the moment the cards are drawn to the moment the game ends.  Take these seconds, lets say 180 seconds being 3 minutes.  So you have 180 seconds.  3 MBC per hour is .0008 MBC per second.  X 180 seconds = .15 MBC you would have gotten in a 3 minute period.  If the game is 2 minutes long you would have gotten around .08 MBC.  THIS DOES WORK! ONLY ON GAMES .2/.5 mbc NL-FL and UP !!

NOT TOURNEY'S

That explains it nice and clear the only small problem I would have is not many will join playing that stake long enough for it to be of benefit. But it is an awesome promotion and as usual looking after your player base with these ideas! I will sit down for the next hour or so see if anyone will join and make the most of it  Cool Anyone got some spare funds and want to play I'm there.

EDIT. Played for awhile with jorjito and was good game, thanks for the game mate and thanks luckyflop for the bonus mbc.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

marketingcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:58:16 PM

very good site thanks received 5mbtc bonus Smiley
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:59:26 AM

It's hard for you to calculate it exactly unless you have a stop watch and count the seconds from the moment the cards are drawn to the moment the game ends.  Take these seconds, lets say 180 seconds being 3 minutes.  So you have 180 seconds.  3 MBC per hour is .0008 MBC per second.  X 180 seconds = .15 MBC you would have gotten in a 3 minute period.  If the game is 2 minutes long you would have gotten around .08 MBC.  THIS DOES WORK! ONLY ON GAMES .2/.5 mbc NL-FL and UP !!

NOT TOURNEY'S

That explains it nice and clear the only small problem I would have is not many will join playing that stake long enough for it to be of benefit. But it is an awesome promotion and as usual looking after your player base with these ideas! I will sit down for the next hour or so see if anyone will join and make the most of it  Cool Anyone got some spare funds and want to play I'm there.

EDIT. Played for awhile with jorjito and was good game, thanks for the game mate and thanks luckyflop for the bonus mbc.

THANK YOU … Did you notice your balance go up? Did you refresh it to see? Im glad you liked our games and once we can grow a little I can make the larger games pay more mbc per hour!
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:24:15 PM

NOT TOURNEY'S

THANK YOU … Did you notice your balance go up? Did you refresh it to see? Im glad you liked our games and once we can grow a little I can make the larger games pay more mbc per hour!

Hey luckyflop,

Yes it was going up every hand or every other hand, pretty cool stuff never seen that happen before  Cheesy

It is a really good idea and hopefully that will help increase players on the ring games, I for one will sit down whenever possible!

I look forward to seeing you grow I can only imagine the ideas for the site and players you will come up with.

Thanks Lucky

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:50:43 AM

NOT TOURNEY'S

That explains it nice and clear the only small problem I would have is not many will join playing that stake long enough for it to be of benefit. But it is an awesome promotion and as usual looking after your player base with these ideas! I will sit down for the next hour or so see if anyone will join and make the most of it  Cool Anyone got some spare funds and want to play I'm there.

Hey luckyflop,

Yes it was going up every hand or every other hand, pretty cool stuff never seen that happen before  Cheesy

It is a really good idea and hopefully that will help increase players on the ring games, I for one will sit down whenever possible!

I look forward to seeing you grow I can only imagine the ideas for the site and players you will come up with.

Thanks Lucky

Wait, it updates in real-time? If so, that's even more awesome. There should be an addition in the member area that says something like "Bonus BTC Earned: xxxx"

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fakirn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:07:21 AM

You've had the best of it so far, but don't let that get to your head, because it only means you've gotten my attention.

That can't be good ...
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:11:50 AM

NOT TOURNEY'S

That explains it nice and clear the only small problem I would have is not many will join playing that stake long enough for it to be of benefit. But it is an awesome promotion and as usual looking after your player base with these ideas! I will sit down for the next hour or so see if anyone will join and make the most of it  Cool Anyone got some spare funds and want to play I'm there.

Hey luckyflop,

Thanks Lucky

Wait, it updates in real-time? If so, that's even more awesome. There should be an addition in the member area that says something like "Bonus BTC Earned: xxxx"

I like that … Let me see what I can do !
striders4

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:05:10 PM

enjoyed the free roll and even though didn't wont the first prize but still won something..

Very True and Very funny!
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:53:35 PM

NOT TOURNEY'S

Hey luckyflop,

Thanks Lucky

I was a little naughty and had all my funds in the game playing lol So when it added the bonus yeh it was adding to the funds I had in game which was pretty cool, I guess if you have funds back then it could possibly add it to the banked funds. But I prefer it seeing it increase in game like you say it is pretty awesome.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:58:44 PM

enjoyed the free roll and even though didn't wont the first prize but still won something..

Very True and Very funny!

Another amazing idea! I'm glad I thought of it. I will make it show and add in the tables! Let me see what I can do! Thank you:)
waryh882

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:55:31 PM

this does not need a rollover because chips in poker sites cant be implemented with rollover and yes it can but the minimum withdrawal is 20 mBTC and it is not like a promotions that can be abuse easily though.

In other words you will not be able to withdraw it directly unless you multiply your chips by playing at the tournaments or the ring games,,
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:15:03 PM

this does not need a rollover because chips in poker sites cant be implemented with rollover and yes it can but the minimum withdrawal is 20 mBTC and it is not like a promotions that can be abuse easily though.

In other words you will not be able to withdraw it directly unless you multiply your chips by playing at the tournaments or the ring games,,

Only ring games.   It is only ring games for right now.  We're working on something special for the tourneys. 
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:50:13 AM

Only ring games.   It is only ring games for right now.  We're working on something special for the tourneys. 

Another type of cash back system? Smiley. I'm intrigued.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:40:57 AM

YES! REAL TOO!  Shocked
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:27:05 PM

YES! REAL TOO!  Shocked

Nice you're just full of surprises lucky. I will check back here and keep and eye on this newest update. Been busy again this week but will be making time to get online over the weekend and hopefully we can get a few players to play some ring games. Have you ever tried a promotion for guys who play ring games only? I mean just small ones maybe 5-9 players and make it appealing so people play more ring games to qualify for it?

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:47:27 PM

YES! REAL TOO!  Shocked

This sounds pretty awesome I gotta say. it would be nice to see some special things for TOURNEY'S  can wait to see what new things are instore!

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:12:56 AM

YES! REAL TOO!  Shocked

Nice you're just full of surprises lucky. I will check back here and keep and eye on this newest update. Been busy again this week but will be making time to get online over the weekend and hopefully we can get a few players to play some ring games. Have you ever tried a promotion for guys who play ring games only? I mean just small ones maybe 5-9 players and make it appealing so people play more ring games to qualify for it?

You mean... freerolls that take points? Yes, they exist. Cash back for playing ring games? Yes. What are you asking about?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: