Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyFlop.eu | DAILY FREE ROLL | Hourly 1MBC FreeRoll | 50MBC TOURNEYS DAILY  (Read 82128 times)
luckyflop (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:27:23 AM

Just want to thank the players once again and the people who put in all the input that have throughout the past year to help develop a better software and a better playing software. As you see from the past post in this thread our goal was to have a fair playing atmosphere, quick pay outs, and offer the players what they want as much as possible.

Thanks again for all the wonderful support  Roll Eyes
Beefheart

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:55:31 PM

trying to set up the SMS system for alerts but have waited 20 minutes and nothing. I have tried to resend it twice

Sometimes it runs out of tokens I have to replenish it.  I'll do it in a bit and it will work again.  Smiley

still having trouble receiving the activation SMS
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:35:25 PM

trying to set up the SMS system for alerts but have waited 20 minutes and nothing. I have tried to resend it twice

Sometimes it runs out of tokens I have to replenish it.  I'll do it in a bit and it will work again.  Smiley

still having trouble receiving the activation SMS

Thank you again for being persistent until we get our account situated. Try now, it will work. Thank you and have fun playing.
Beefheart

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:42:47 PM

cashed out and withdrawal was in my wallet within 12 hours. Well done Lucky Flop Smiley. I really wish there was more cash game traffic. Hoping that will come in time, just keep doing your thing.
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:51:08 PM

cashed out and withdrawal was in my wallet within 12 hours. Well done Lucky Flop Smiley. I really wish there was more cash game traffic. Hoping that will come in time, just keep doing your thing.

We trying !!

Did you get the table notifAction to work??
Beefheart

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:05:24 PM

We trying !!

Did you get the table notifAction to work??

I just tried, and it worked. Thanks!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:27:23 AM

I wish there was more play on micro-micro stakes, Sad. I'm not much of a gambler, but like poker. So for me, 0.01/0.02 is where it's at (very limited risk).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:46:49 PM

I wish there was more play on micro-micro stakes, Sad. I'm not much of a gambler, but like poker. So for me, 0.01/0.02 is where it's at (very limited risk).

Hey,

Just keep playing we get a pretty nice small crowd most of the time.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:51:42 PM

Hey,

The lowest stakes do also gain LuckyPoints, right? Some sites do rake on the lowest stakes, others don't.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:59:35 PM

Hey,

The lowest stakes do also gain LuckyPoints, right? Some sites do rake on the lowest stakes, others don't.

Any raked hands Smiley
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:13:09 PM

ATTENTION !

FRI-SUNDAY

9 AM - 7 PM

10 MBC GTD NO LIMIT
NO MINIMUM PLAYERS

1 MBC CHIP for 10MBC OR MORE GTD 3 DAYS STRIGHT
ginx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:20:31 PM

Will any higher stakes be added soon ? 2/5 mBTC is highest I see. Would be a good start to have tables upto 50/100 ..

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:34:39 PM

Will any higher stakes be added soon ? 2/5 mBTC is highest I see. Would be a good start to have tables upto 50/100 ..

[/quote

Well… no one plays 1/2 or 2/5 why would I make 100/200 Huh
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:09:02 AM

Well… no one plays 1/2 or 2/5 why would I make 100/200 Huh

If it doesn't hog a lot of resources to do so, it might be worth it just in case a couple of whales decide to play. Wondering if ginx is one, though...

nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:13:58 AM

Just registered an account and I personally find it a bit confusing to navigate so far. After registering I was prompted to follow the link sent to my email which is standard practice, so I did. After clicking the link the page did not inform me that the registration process had completed, nor did it log me into my account. I went ahead and attempted to log in from the page in the link and it brought me back to the main page once again, still not logged in. From this page I attempted to login again which was successful finally! Am now just waiting for a free chip table to become available after I (at least I think) signed up to what appears to be a first come first serve type of poker room. Interesting site overall, worth a look if your into poker.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:03:22 PM

Just registered an account and I personally find it a bit confusing to navigate so far. After registering I was prompted to follow the link sent to my email which is standard practice, so I did. After clicking the link the page did not inform me that the registration process had completed, nor did it log me into my account. I went ahead and attempted to log in from the page in the link and it brought me back to the main page once again, still not logged in. From this page I attempted to login again which was successful finally! Am now just waiting for a free chip table to become available after I (at least I think) signed up to what appears to be a first come first serve type of poker room. Interesting site overall, worth a look if your into poker.

I had no issues like that with registration. And I'm not sure what you mean by "waiting for a free chip table to become available" -- there are tons of available tables.

luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:33:56 AM

Anyone else has that issue? I don't have see that issue. The hardest thing is duplicating issues. Easiest thing is fixing it.
nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:13:44 AM

I had no issues like that with registration. And I'm not sure what you mean by "waiting for a free chip table to become available" -- there are tons of available tables.

Sorry for not being clear, I was waiting for a free chip table to become active after registering for it. Which I played whenever it did and actually won the tournament Smiley Was only .0005 prize which was kind of a bummer but I cant complain with free
luckyflop (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:15:36 AM

Sorry for not being clear, I was waiting for a free chip table to become active after registering for it. Which I played whenever it did and actually won the tournament Smiley Was only .0005 prize which was kind of a bummer but I cant complain with free

earn some LP and get in the 100mbc tourneys Smiley
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 11:21:55 AM

earn some LP and get in the 100mbc tourneys Smiley

This.

1 chip freerolls are only good for testing the site and playing for fun, but if you're looking for profit, they're not worth the time.

It makes much more sense to earn some points in cash games (it's quite easy) and play LP-buy in tournaments. For example 12.5mbtc require only 5 players and pays to the top 3, so it's not hard to make a profit.

I hope the 50/100LP ones will get more traction.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: