Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian section is not moderated  (Read 12892 times)
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:50:32 AM

What??!!! All candidates are political activists?

A terrible secret is revealed, have to admit. We all camouflaged alien reptiles "green men" sent to Earth to control the minds of patriots of Ukraine: neiros, xalexiv, CyberMOS and so on...  Grin
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:57:25 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 08:09:32 AM by Pivo

The Russian section needs to do its part in removing spam. You can't expect global moderators who can't even speak Russian to handle all of this. Some moderator will probably have to be chosen, even if he isn't perfect.

When it will be the moderator, he will have access to IP users.

Only administrators have access to user IPs.

theymos, please choose two of the moderators, me and Balthazar, if he does not mind. I can moderate such topics as politics and below. Balthazar - directly in the sections related to mining.

Thank you.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:01:18 AM

The Russian section needs to do its part in removing spam. You can't expect global moderators who can't even speak Russian to handle all of this. Some moderator will probably have to be chosen, even if he isn't perfect.

I think xandry would be good enough to moderate. I can't judge on his trustworthiness but I might able to judge on his judgements on others' posts by looking his reports.

Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:03:48 AM

theymos, please choose two of the moderators, me and Balthazar, if he does not mind. I can moderate such topics as politics and below. Balthazar - directly in the sections related to mining.

Thank you.
Very nice joke

~Year ago You public documents about Balthazar scam activities and today You recommend him ? WTH ?

Next 3 (but you can find more) thread about Balthazar from users:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251998.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=247603.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966498.0

theymos, there is no good candidates today.

I can recommend ArsenShnurkov, but he is offline since January 03, 2015, 02:20:08 AM Sad
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:06:21 AM

Very nice joke

~Year ago You public documents about Balthazar scam activities and today You recommend him ? WTH ?

Balthazar might have tipped him! Wink

What is your opinion about making xandry as moderator? I know he doesn't have enough trust/trade feedback but he is good at judging IMHO. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=918799.0;all

Mr.Anonymous

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:13:08 AM

What is your opinion about making xandry as moderator? I know he doesn't have enough trust/trade feedback but he is good at judging IMHO. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=918799.0;all
Weak newbie person (sorry) to moderator..it is not serious.

I think we need in "white hat hacker"..

ps: I remember my very bad story how I made contact with [Tycho] (old moderator of russian section). LZ is good, but offline. I try to contact with LZ.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:16:37 AM

I think xandry would be good enough to moderate. I can't judge on his trustworthiness but I might able to judge on his judgements on others' posts by looking his reports.

+1. I think so, me too. Also, I don't think actual mod need to be removed since he may be helpful to the new one even if log in only a few times per month. 2 mods are better than 1 mod. IMHO, at least.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mr.Anonymous

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:25:52 AM

judgements on others' posts by looking his reports.

+1. I think so, me too. Also, I don't think actual mod need to be removed since he may be helpful to the new one even if log in only a few times per month. 2 mods are better than 1 mod. IMHO, at least.

Reports isn't way when moderatos is not active. He never directly contact with trolls and spammer. If you are in interesting how it can be - please, transate my messages (there are many long stories).
Trolls are not smart except Exdeath - he is smart but troll.
Mr.Anonymous

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:35:00 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 09:45:51 AM by Mr.Anonymous

theymos, if admins really think that russian section must be clean, than please allow me:
- move threads
- split threads

without any other rights
Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:36:02 AM

Thank you.
Very nice joke

I can recommend ArsenShnurkov, but he is offline since January 03, 2015, 02:20:08 AM Sad

The accusation is not proof. The more I learn Balthazar, the more I am inclined to think that it was a trivial mistake.

Or You have your evidence on this score?
IIpeBeD_MeDBeD
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:39:08 AM

Thank you.
Not only Balthazar - he is a scammer!
Not only Pivo and stahanovec - they are a double account of Balthazar!

Mr.Anonymous

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:40:34 AM

The accusation is not proof. The more I learn Balthazar, the more I am inclined to think that it was a trivial mistake.

Or You have your evidence on this score?
Re-read user messages about Balthazar and rethink Your position. You can be wrong again. Balthazar has very bad reputation and you know about that!
stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:41:41 AM

Not only Pivo - he is a double account of Balthazar!

Can you present the proofs?  Cheesy
Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:43:39 AM

Thank you.

For credibility, I suggest to put more exclamation marks   Grin
stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:46:21 AM

What is your opinion about making xandry as moderator?

IMHO, moderator should be an hero or legendary account.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:47:28 AM

Thank you.

For credibility, I suggest to put more exclamation marks   Grin

I don't want to be involved in this "story" but can I ask you a couple of things : do you know the forum rules? What is your percentage of *report? If you don't want to reply, it is not a problem.

Thanks for the attention.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:53:59 AM

Please don't look at the rank. Rank doesn't give anything additional when judging, you need to know the rules and to know how to judge. There is a Jr. Member who is a mod. I think Member is better than Jr. Member. So he is eligible to be a mod.

However, just my opinion.

Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:57:11 AM

If you don't want to reply, it is not a problem.

Thanks for the attention.

I would gladly answered, but I do not understand the essence of your question  Roll Eyes
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:57:45 AM

Please don't look at the rank. Rank doesn't give anything additional when judging, you need to know the rules and to know how to judge. There is a Jr. Member who is a mod. I think Member is better than Jr. Member. So he is eligible to be a mod.

However, just my opinion.

A member who know all the forum rules, are you kidding me? It could be better to add a good & legit person and it seems theymos is who will decide the name not the Rusha localBoard users.

Btw, what is happened to LZ? Has he some problem in the real life?
Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:05:27 AM

theymos, if admins really think that russian section must be clean, than please allow me:
- move threads
- split threads

without any other rights

Wi-Fu, go under your name  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: