Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian section is not moderated  (Read 12892 times)
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:05:48 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 12:16:59 PM by Grand_Voyageur

Gran_Voyageur: Can you please post your stats? Thank you!

The moderator of the Russian section must be Russian!

Do you mean a Native Russian or simply a user proficient enough (TPКИ-2 or higher) on Russian Language? I don't think having a passport of a Nation State should be required to do moderation in forums.

Gran_Voyageur: Can you please post your stats? Thank you!

The moderator of the Russian section must be Russian!

Sorry! I thought he is a Russian.

Haven't you got one person who doesn't have any accusation from others? It is better to check how xandry* moderate the board and if he misuse, he can be removed easily.

* Assuming you have got no one else who can be a mod.

As I said above I don't think a local passport should be a requisite to moderate in a local board. I think it should suffice that a perspective mod be proficient enough - Upper Intermediate at least - in the local language. IMHO an user can be a mod in the Russian local board if he's at least a TPКИ-2 or higher level speaker/writer of Russian as a 2nd language.
Just be clear enough, I'm an early elementary level speaker/writer of Russian - got a few lessons - but I'm not active at all in Russian board due to the huge mess of spam it is; however, sometime (sadly, few) I saw some nice thread there. Actually, I've not so much spare time to dedicate to bitcointalk forum so, I cannot be a candidate mod there. So, I'll keep reporting post that maybe are against the forum rules to mod attention (final action/say is their).

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:25:03 PM

Ultimately whatever atrocious things you say about each other will be (more or less) ignored, and theymos will decide.

I offer to create 'Spam' board in section and give me and to adequate users next right:
- split thread (to create sub-threads and cleanup from off-topics)
- move threads (spam-thread move to 'spam' section that can be auto-clean in 30 days, for example)

So, no one new moderator need in this case!

Please, comment out.
Are you calling out for me to comment or someone else?
Because really it doesn't matter. I don't know who you are, and searching is just a waste of my (already very limited) time. From what I've just read you aren't very good in English, but it's still decent.
I was thinking, can BadBear also pick out moderators or is it Theymos only?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:25:33 PM

Do you mean a Native Russian or simply a user proficient enough (TPКИ-2 or higher) on Russian Language? I don't think having a passport of a Nation State should be required to do moderation in forums.

Technically, the moderator may be even Chinese. But the Chinese never catch the whole meaning written in the Russian section. So he must be Russian  Wink
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:40:18 PM

Technically, the moderator may be even Chinese. But the Chinese never catch the whole meaning written in the Russian section. For this he needs to become a Russian - So he must be Russian  Wink

I don't agree at all with your assertion. A TPКИ-2 level foreign user can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization, can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party, can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
However, if you want "humor" to be recognized a proficient user like the ones at the TPКИ-3 and TPКИ-4 maybe up to the task.

I could have agreed with you IF you were saying majority of Chinese users are not at levels high enough to be a TPКИ-2, -3 or -4.

Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:42:39 PM

Technically, the moderator may be even Chinese. But the Chinese never catch the whole meaning written in the Russian section. For this he needs to become a Russian - So he must be Russian  Wink

I don't agree at all with your assertion. A TPКИ-2 level foreign user can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization, can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party, can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
However, if you want "humor" to be recognized a proficient user like the ones at the TPКИ-3 and TPКИ-4 maybe up to the task.

I could have agreed with you IF you were saying majority of Chinese users are not at levels high enough to be a TPКИ-2, -3 or -4.

You are ready to discuss it in the Russian section?   Grin
xandry (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 4047

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:01:41 PM

@xandry and Gran_Voyageur: Can you please post your stats? Thank you!

Many messages aren't deleted as I reported about them when thought that we have a moderator who though sometimes checks reports (this is reports on russian language about flood, off topic and spam). And I don't hurry to report about the most part of messages with referral links though there is a lot of them (even considering this exceptions).
Man who reported posts for 10k satoshi per report will never have authority in Russian board.

I know after that comment he will start to report my posts but I'm ready for that.
I simply don't think, what it badly to report about violations of the rules, especially as their such huge number. At the majority of forums where I was, it is considered normal because promotes development of community. And it in the majority Russian-speaking forums. But only not in the Russian section of this forum...
To me not important who exactly violates rules, because it not personal, rules one for all. It is a lot of my reports on messages of users: Exdeath, ZRoman, Glebonator, Manul, but they bad didn't tell anything to me (at least, I never read such).
Btw, what is happened to LZ? Has he some problem in the real life?
He simply very seldom visits a forum. Here other user writes about it at the beginning of this year:
Teмa - бpeд, в pyccкoм paздeлe yжe ecть мoдepaтop

Teкyщeгo мoдepaтopa yжe мecяц нe былo нa фopyмe:
Name:  LZ
Last Active:  December 02, 2014, 09:18:48 AM

Этo, кoнeчнo, нe кpyтo.
Translation:
The topic - nonsense, in the Russian section is already the moderator

The current moderator wasn't a month at a forum:
Name:  LZ
Last Active:  December 02, 2014, 09:18:48 AM

It, of course, not cool.

I agree moderate section, but it would be better to have more co-moderators to subsections.

@Grand_Voyageur, @Muhammed Zakir: thanks for recommendations.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
IIpeBeD_MeDBeD
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:42:24 PM

* Assuming you have got no one else who can be a mod.
Or/and may be IIpeBeD_MeDBeD
Hm, no thanks.

Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:49:07 PM

@Grand_Voyageur, @Muhammed Zakir: thanks for recommendations.  Smiley

Recommendation - that's good. It is even better when they are given in the Russian section.

By the way, why did not you say Russian that stand as a candidate? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990069.0
xandry (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:07:43 PM

Recommendation - that's good. It is even better when they are given in the Russian section.

By the way, why did not you say Russian that stand as a candidate? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990069.0
Sorry, but I don't consider your topic with votes seriously as well as who writes many there.  Wink
I do not think I can get any good recommendations from the many russian users - I'm not an old member of the forum, and more spammers do not like me (and the percentage is still noticeable any), because I hindering them make some cents.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:11:41 PM

I simply don't think, what it badly to report about violations of the rules, especially as their such huge number. At the majority of forums where I was, it is considered normal because promotes development of community. And it in the majority Russian-speaking forums. But only not in the Russian section of this forum...
To me not important who exactly violates rules, because it not personal, rules one for all. It is a lot of my reports on messages of users: Exdeath, ZRoman, Glebonator, Manul, but they bad didn't tell anything to me (at least, I never read such)

of course they didn't tell anything because they all are banned Smiley
I don't want to be banned that's why I created this tread and asked moderators what I'm doing wrong.
that's why I started to rewise and fix errors in my old posts by myself.
but you anyway reported my october's post right after somebody mentioned me as possible candidate to moderators of Russian board.
that's why I thought you have something personal against me.

Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:13:21 PM

I do not think I can get any good recommendations from the many russian users...

I thought so   Wink
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:16:31 PM

theymos, please choose two of the moderators, me and Balthazar, if he does not mind. I can moderate such topics as politics and below. Balthazar - directly in the sections related to mining.
Thank you for inauguration, but I'm already responsible for moderation on three resourses and there is not so much free time to add another one into this list.  Roll Eyes
Asatur
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:18:12 PM

Really most of users in russian subforum don't understand who these people are (xandry and Gran_Voyageur).
Both registered recently in september 2014.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:22:38 PM

theymos, if admins really think that russian section must be clean, than please allow me:
- move threads
- split threads

without any other rights

Wi-Fu, go under your name  Cheesy
Why? Yep, Wi-Fu is my account too, but peoples know about that. Take a look at Mavro-dev - it's me too.

Haha, what a fucking hypocrite. Cheesy
stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:23:22 PM

My suggestion, better choice for Russian forum is: mr. Proper
Pivo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:23:33 PM

theymos, please choose two of the moderators, me and Balthazar, if he does not mind. I can moderate such topics as politics and below. Balthazar - directly in the sections related to mining.
Thank you for inauguration, but I'm already responsible for moderation on three resourses and there is not so much free time to add another one into this list.  Roll Eyes

In this case, it is possible to arrange the voting of the second moderator of those who wished:

Uran    
SectorZero    
Yaremi
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:28:30 PM

I can recommend these guys as candidates:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26007
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=34419
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=42514
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44590
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=53310
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=53816
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=79882
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88300
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=142332
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=149329

All are politically neutral and trustworthly. I think that some of them even didn't posted in the political section.
xandry (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:31:25 PM

of course they didn't tell anything because they all are banned Smiley
It's not true: two of the four users posts written yesterday, one didn't visit a forum half a year, i'm not sure only about Manul.
Really most of users in russian subforum don't understand who these people are (xandry and Gran_Voyageur).
Yep, probably we the American or Ukrainian spies also arrange revolution here to seize power in the Russian section... you need to watch less propaganda-oriented TV shows.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:41:19 PM

What are you suggesting for with such wording? Please write things clearly...
Also theymos knows all users IP...don't be afraid.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:49:41 PM

Also theymos knows all users IP...don't be afraid.
We all know that such measure as comparison of IPs doesn't worth anything. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: