Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♔ RUSTYRYAN's 3.0% Weekly Term Deposits ♔  (Read 25429 times)
Eisenberg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 07:54:00 PM

Hey Rusty, PM sent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RustyRyan (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:36:30 PM

Hey Rusty, PM sent.

Haven't received any PM from you yet. Try again?

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing."
  Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
  RustyRyan's Deposits - Low Risk Weekly Term Deposits at 3.0% Interest.
RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:47:40 PM

*Added several new depositors to the table today.

Total on deposit 500 BTC.

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 08:40:24 PM

We have a nice new logo courtesy of Timbo925. Thanks.

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 03:59:03 AM

Come on, we need a soul guarantee at least.  You've got competition out there you know!
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 04:31:40 PM

This means I have set up the service so lenders are not at risk. I will make 3% interest payments for as long as possible. If for some reason I see in the future that I can not take any additional deposits because of risk then I will not, meaning I will not take what I can not handle. I have shared with PatrickHarnett (for Credit Rating) my BTC Reserve and BTC Monthly Income to back the deposit system.

PatrickHarnett suggested that to have a meaningful CR you would need 100 BTC or more in deposits. You seems to have more than double that at this point and have been operating for a while. Have you done anything further or have intentions to seek and receive a CR in the WPW thread? I would be interested in making a deposit but only with a favorable CR from PatrickHarnett.

RustyRyan, could you please comment on this post? Thanks!

RustyRyan does not need to comment as I will - credit rating added to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81542.msg897422#msg897422

For a new depositor, quite respectable and a solid entry given he has only been "in business" a month, has a small and growing customer base.

yes, another Ponzi with an excellent credit rating.

PatrickHarnett is doing a ton of harm with these "AA-" creidt ratings to obvious Ponzi's

3% weekly.  Sheesh.  We just did this and now we are going to do it again until this culture of scamming stops.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
warmach

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 07:06:18 PM

This means I have set up the service so lenders are not at risk. I will make 3% interest payments for as long as possible. If for some reason I see in the future that I can not take any additional deposits because of risk then I will not, meaning I will not take what I can not handle. I have shared with PatrickHarnett (for Credit Rating) my BTC Reserve and BTC Monthly Income to back the deposit system.

PatrickHarnett suggested that to have a meaningful CR you would need 100 BTC or more in deposits. You seems to have more than double that at this point and have been operating for a while. Have you done anything further or have intentions to seek and receive a CR in the WPW thread? I would be interested in making a deposit but only with a favorable CR from PatrickHarnett.

RustyRyan, could you please comment on this post? Thanks!

RustyRyan does not need to comment as I will - credit rating added to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81542.msg897422#msg897422

For a new depositor, quite respectable and a solid entry given he has only been "in business" a month, has a small and growing customer base.

yes, another Ponzi with an excellent credit rating.

PatrickHarnett is doing a ton of harm with these "AA-" creidt ratings to obvious Ponzi's

3% weekly.  Sheesh.  We just did this and now we are going to do it again until this culture of scamming stops.

Thanks Micon for calling this a ponzi a third time.  I never believe anyone unless they say the same thing three times... 
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 03:34:34 AM

Jesus Christ, I come back to this thread and this motherfucker has over 6000 dollars in bitcoins? It really is that easy, isn't it? Just show up with a brand new account, make a logo, and ask for money. A 12 year old can do it.

RustyRyan knows this forum is teeming with idiots.

WHO WANTS TO BET SOME BITCOINS?
RustyRyan defaults by May 2013. Escrow only.
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 05:03:21 AM

Jesus Christ, I come back to this thread and this motherfucker has over 6000 dollars in bitcoins? It really is that easy, isn't it? Just show up with a brand new account, make a logo, and ask for money. A 12 year old can do it.

LOL. No. It's not really that simple. You have to donate a hundo to the forum and log in from the same IP address every day and THEN people will be certain that you're on the up and up and send 600 bitcoins to you. Claiming to have a static IP in your "why I'm trustworthy" section is key.

Anyways, your bet makes no sense as you'd earn as much money collecting interest from RR @ 3%/week as you would if you were to win that bet.
finkleshnorts

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 05:45:21 AM

LOL. No. It's not really that simple. You have to donate a hundo to the forum

Right. you have to buy trust first. Good point. He made that money back after one week on the forum.

and log in from the same IP address every day

Please, this has never deterred scammers before. Many scammers steal first, then worry about the consequences later. Everyone knew the identity of Pirate, Shakaru, Bruce Wagner, the Bitcoinica peeps, and Bernie Madoff. If he lives in a dorm, he's probably not worried at all. Or maybe he gets coffee at McDonald's every morning and uses their wifi.

and THEN people will be certain that you're on the up and up and send 600 bitcoins to you.

I guess that really is how it works, huh? Sad, really.

Claiming to have a static IP in your "why I'm trustworthy" section is key.

Non-sequitur wrapped in a non-sentence, awesome.

Anyways, your bet makes no sense

It made sense for Vandroiy. He's $50,000 richer now.

as you'd earn as much money collecting interest from RR @ 3%/week as you would if you were to win that bet.

I didn't do the numbers, but I think 8 months is pretty close to doubling your money at 3% a week non-compounding.

P.S. I'm not going to Micon this thread like a jackass, I've done enough of that already. We can take this discussion to some other thread so as not to distract the other serious investors. The vast majority of these investors likely know they are throwing dice at a Ponzi. It's the ones like you who get "bit" in the end.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 05:48:41 AM

my neighbors wireless has a static IP :ninja:

*edit* what kind of forum doesnt have the ninja icon  Shocked

LOL. No. It's not really that simple. You have to donate a hundo to the forum and log in from the same IP address every day and THEN people will be certain that you're on the up and up and send 600 bitcoins to you. Claiming to have a static IP in your "why I'm trustworthy" section is key.

Anyways, your bet makes no sense as you'd earn as much money collecting interest from RR @ 3%/week as you would if you were to win that bet.

finkleshnorts

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:05:47 AM

Hey guys, new thread just for arguing! Don't forget to bring your quotes with you!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105393.0
RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 10:14:23 AM

P.S. I'm not going to Micon this thread like a jackass...

Little late don't you think? Tongue

I understand the little significance in my one sentence you are dissecting. I get it. However, I don't necessarily appreciate you insulting my customers. My depositors are well aware of the risks associated with entrusting someone with their coins. If anyone has reason not to trust me they're more than welcome to go to someone they do. I have deep respect for several of the other "deposit takers"/investment options that are still operating after Pirate's default.

Aren't there already 50 gazillion threads specific to spreading FUD? I guess you just had to make one more to get the point across Wink. I get the scrutiny, but damn... people gotta start cheering up a bit around here. I don't see anything in this sub-forum but accusations or slinging hate anymore, even if in good/humorous intent.

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 10:19:13 AM

I have deep respect for ........................... after Pirate's default.

Do you have any respect for me ?

RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 10:39:52 AM

Do you have any respect for me ?

Sure... I respect your... tenacity? Tongue. And your love for Skylines of course.

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
iamtheone

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 11:13:58 AM

Hi Ryan,

Can we have some kind of custom deal. I'm planning to automate majority of operations. I invest by sending you coins to a custom address only for me and you sending me back to a custom address also. Can it be some kind of a set protocol where we talk once and everything we agreed upon will be observed. I can give you investments from other people I just take a very small cut. Once it runs, I don't want to bother with it anymore. You just wait in a certain address from me and I wait payments from you from a certain address. Everything can be customized the way we agreed upon. Then once set, everything will be kind of automatic.

I hope you consider my offer.
RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 11:38:05 AM

Hi Ryan,
I hope you consider my offer.

Not quite sure of what you're asking... How about PM'ing me?

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 09:06:03 PM

Reminder:

Cutoff time to send new deposits for this coming week's interest is in a few hours.

Also, payouts will be made shortly.

Ryan

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
RustyRyan (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 10:04:08 PM

Payouts for this week's interest have been sent. Please confirm when you get the chance. Thank you.

Bitcoin-otcPGP Key
1Pakis

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 05:02:48 AM

Confirmed.
Thanks

Tips are welcome at this address 18DVZkpSwmejPjekX3QMKvRRtR8Bfx65LN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: