Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 28mh Scrypt Miner or Trade  (Read 2753 times)
Neonecrox13 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:05:01 PM

WTS 28mh Scrypt miner or equal if $8per mh then =28x8=224

Escrowed only with trusted member of forum

US Shipping only which buyer pays unless we work out a trade then I'll assume shipping on my end.

This is just for the miner itself, if you want the psu then that will be extra and negotiated.

I've been asked before what kind it is, I honestly don't know, but its the slimmer version of it.

http://imgur.com/pcy9Rwc

Theres a pic of it. Its the slim one on the left. The big one had something happen to it. It still comes on, but when I try to connect it, the SFM software don't see it. I think, but not sure, it just needs the software reinstalled on it, but I don't know how to begin that. I'll sell it too if you want it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:37:47 PM

I also have a 1.3mh GawMiner to sell as well. I'll take $35 plus shipping on it. Also 2 psu's. 1 of them is a EVGA 500W, and the other is a Revolution87 1000W. They are open for offers.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:38:12 PM

Still taking offers.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:27:44 PM

$10 Shipped for the 1.3 MHs
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:13:17 PM

No ty. I will take $35 and includes shipping.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:14:34 PM

Working out a deal to purchase two of these for 28, including shipping.

Good luck with your sale - you should try eBay!
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:18:51 PM

Working out a deal to purchase two of these for 28, including shipping.

Good luck with your sale - you should try eBay!

That's a high price (35) and I know it. The only reason I don't use ebay is I had it out with my bank over overdraft charges on my account that was processed 1 week after they was suppose to have charged my account for purchases. Long story short, I paid about $200 in overdraft fees on bullshit purchases. Like $5 for a pack of smokes plus $32 overdraft fee. So I cancelled my bank account and don't have a active bank account in Paypal.

baldpope

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:23:02 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 07:47:52 PM by baldpope

Your logic doesn't make sense.  You want $35 shipped for the 1.3MH unit, which if you back out about $5 for shipping, then you're at 30 for 1.3MH which is about $23/MH.  But for the other miner you only want $8/MH.

See anything wrong there?
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:33:23 PM

Your logic doesn't make sense.  You want $35 shipped for the 1.3MH unit, which if oyu back out about $5 for shipping, then you're at 30 for 1.3MH which is about $23/MH.  But for the other miner you only want $8/MH.

See anything wrong there?

OH I know its fucked up and don't know why ppl pay more than $8 per mh for those 1.3mh miners. But apparently they do. I've check out ebay and ppl are paying about $35 for them. Thats how I got that estimate. Believe me I know its messed up. But that's people for ya.

baldpope

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:51:30 PM

OH I know its fucked up and don't know why ppl pay more than $8 per mh for those 1.3mh miners. But apparently they do. I've check out ebay and ppl are paying about $35 for them. Thats how I got that estimate. Believe me I know its messed up. But that's people for ya.

yea, but you're talking about people on ebay - those people generally don't know any better.  So if you want to charge ebay prices, you'll probably need to limit your self to ebay or maybe craigslist.

But people here (generally) are in the know and won't pay a premium price for it.  For comparison sake, the last deal I worked out was for about $8MH/s and that INCLUDED power.

Anyway, I won't hijack your thread any more.  The Furys are decent little miners, I have 15 of them and they work without fail.  If anyone is interested in buying them, atleast you're buying something with a bit of quality.

-bp
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:17:02 PM

If you want that, sell on ebay. People here will not pay it.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:32:13 PM

If you want that, sell on ebay. People here will not pay it.

You would be suprised. And I'll sell where I want. Free Country.

Just Magicmann

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 06:32:00 AM

If you'll offer realistic prices, I'll buy the small miners.

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:06:09 PM

Well the 28mh Silverfish are having issues now. Apparently since SF went bankrupt they are getting a authentication error and runs about 1/5 of its hashing power. Sorry, until I can get this resolved they are basically paper weights

Just Magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 03:48:34 PM

Well the 28mh Silverfish are having issues now. Apparently since SF went bankrupt they are getting a authentication error and runs about 1/5 of its hashing power. Sorry, until I can get this resolved they are basically paper weights

I meant the GawMiner. Asking for eBay prices here is silly. If you'll sell it for $20 shipped, I'll take it off your hands.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:07:21 PM

I meant the GawMiner. Asking for eBay prices here is silly. If you'll sell it for $20 shipped, I'll take it off your hands.

Let me get a quote for shipping on it. I'm not sure how much it would cost me to ship it.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:13:45 PM

Shipping will cost me about $6 if I use USPS which seems to be the cheapest rate. I will take $26 for it which will include the shipping. Oh is it in the US? I didn't think to ask that earlier. Where u located?

Just Magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:51:12 AM

Shipping will cost me about $6 if I use USPS which seems to be the cheapest rate. I will take $26 for it which will include the shipping. Oh is it in the US? I didn't think to ask that earlier. Where u located?

I'm in Texas.

Like I said, $20 shipped. A 1.3Mh miner isn't even worth $20 shipped, so if you don't take my offer you're going to have a real tough time finding one at all.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

I'm in Texas.

Like I said, $20 shipped. A 1.3Mh miner isn't even worth $20 shipped, so if you don't take my offer you're going to have a real tough time finding one at all.

Then no. I don't accept it.

Just Magicmann

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:51:07 AM

I'm in Texas.

Then no. I don't accept it.

Good luck ever selling the miner then. I even got a PM from someone that didn't post on the thread to tell me that it isn't worth it.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: