Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:27:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦ GSMcoin ♦♦♦ Mobile phones ♦♦♦ Carrier Network Unlock ♦♦♦ Year 2  (Read 84004 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GSMcoin (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:28:10 PM

Retweet!

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
GSMcoin exchanges:     ♦♦♦ Bittrex ♦♦♦ YoBit ♦♦♦ Cryptotrade ♦♦♦
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:33:54 PM

its good that there is some use for this coin

i want to ask the dev

people pay you with gsm to get the phone unlocked..what do you do with the coin you got payed with?

is there plan to give back to the coin holders ?

topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:40:48 PM

I noticed UK 3/hutchinson network unlock costs 18k gsm which is .34 btc in current price.. in ebay i saw people unlocking at 10£ is that reasonable? I think you need to adjust your price daily in OP then i can put some listing on ebay and seek some unlocking customer there  Smiley
UK 3/Hutchinson price updated and lowered. Thanks for pointing that.
However, i can not be "the cheapest in the world" but i do offer CRYPTO unlock which is first of a kind service for unlocking in altcoin world.
Mining price was cheap, strugling for a week at 500/600 satoshi on exchanges, whoever mined or bought GSM before, it cost nothing to him to unlock his phone.
Another point of view is that you can buy now and wait. After price increase, cost of unlocking services will be lowered again, and you can unlock your phone later and cheaper. everything is in calculation.
After GSM hits another markets like Poloniex and Cryptsy, then price will increase, but with time will be stabilized and i can be able to make fixed price for unlock mobile phones. However i will always be here and i will always give new offers for unlock, promotions, discounts and new models.

cannot lie...i am impressed

GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:42:03 PM

i want to ask the dev

people pay you with gsm to get the phone unlocked..what do you do with the coin you got payed with?

For free ?
I will unlock their phone, so service will be done.
What i will do with my GSM ? well many things, like paying someone for his services for updating features for GSM, trading ...

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:49:07 PM

More and more views increasing reputation of GSM coin.

idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:08:40 PM

i want to ask the dev

For free ?
What i will do with my GSM ? well many things, like paying someone for his services for updating features for GSM, trading ...

hmmm...let me put it a different way

as of now you are the only one accepting GSM to unlock service

is there a plan to get other phone service to accept GSM?

you are the only one  that takes GSM to unlock phone..tell me why i need to buy this coin and hold?

any plans to give back some of profits to  the community?

GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:16:13 PM

i want to ask the dev

For free ?

hmmm...let me put it a different way

as of now you are the only one accepting GSM to unlock service

is there a plan to get other phone service to accept GSM?

you are the only one  that takes GSM to unlock phone..tell me why i need to buy this coin and hold?

any plans to give back some of profits to  the community?
yes, if they make some service that i will need. Any kind of service. In fact i do not need to have big GSM holdings in hands. I respect money flow.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:29:22 PM

looks like were gonna break 3k soon  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:44:56 PM

looks like were gonna break 3k soon  Wink
A lot of coins with a similar total number coins have no future vision and without use starting price 50k satoshi or more . I'm just saying
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:48:51 PM

A lot of coins with no future vision and without use starting price 50k satoshi or more . I'm just saying

argreed.. we're going to 10k

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:59:49 PM

looks like were gonna break 3k soon  Wink
A lot of coins with no future vision and without use starting price 50k satoshi or more . I'm just saying

i know were gonna go above 10k im just saying we should be breaking 3k withen a few hours...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:01:43 PM

Just like i said yesterday this coin is hot time to buy more before goes true the roof  10 k is not fare off..... within a week i can see 25 k i sold all my lite coin to buy this one it was worth it so much that im selling my dark coin to get more of GSMcoin .... network unlock service.....

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:21:50 PM

Just like i said yesterday this coin is hot time to buy more before goes true the roof  10 k is not fare off..... within a week i can see 25 k i sold all my lite coin to buy this one it was worth it so much that im selling my dark coin to get more of GSMcoin .... network unlock service.....
I think GSM is one of the most useful coin with 1.8 million total coins and price below 3k satoshi is like a joke.
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:35:39 PM

Lol 3k passed. goodcall to whoever posted that. wish someone could answer my question tho!

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:35:50 PM

i know were gonna go above 10k im just saying we should be breaking 3k withen a few hours...
you were right

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:44:54 PM

you were right

the volume dried up and people were fighting to put buy orders higher and higher it's gonna keep happening till the market figures out what the true price is

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:45:06 PM

1.8m total coins, with no other coin alike this one. 3k sats is hardly anything. marketcap isnt even $100k. LOL

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:46:27 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 09:58:44 PM by Zackgeno96

Lol 3k passed. goodcall to whoever posted that. wish someone could answer my question tho!
what is your question?
and 3k hasn't been passed yet prob withen the hour  Wink
depends how many people wanna get rid of there coins hopefully i can increase my postion again anything under 30k is pretty cheap

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 10:01:31 PM

what is your question?
and 3k hasn't been passed yet prob withen the hour  Wink
depends how many people wanna get rid of there coins hopefully i can increase my postion again anything under 30k is pretty cheap

"""Im a newb.

What is the difference between GSM/LGE/4G/3G? (if they are even comparable) I was going through the comments trying to understand what exactly "unlocking a phone for GSM" actually means but ts still unclear to me.""""

it was down a few posts.

i place my buy orders by the 1000 n 50k Wink

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:10:40 PM

Im a newb.

What is the difference between GSM/LGE/4G/3G? (if they are even comparable) I was going through the comments trying to understand what exactly "unlocking a phone for GSM" actually means but ts still unclear to me.

GSM
GSM (Global system for mobile communications) is the standard by which the vast majority of mobile handsets work in Europe and is becoming dominant in other parts of the world.The majority of GSM networks use 900MHz and 1800MHz but in the US the 850MHz and 1900Mhz are prominent.
Most GSM phones are primarily used for voice but can be used for mobile internet access via the GPRS Core Network.

GPRS
GPRS is a system used to transmit data at speeds of up to 60 kbits per second.
GPRS is a tried and tested system and is therefore very reliable for standard mobile data use.

EDGE
EDGE (Exchanged Data rates for GSM Evolution) is a recent development based on the GPRS system and has been classified as a '3G' standard due to the fact that it can run at up to 473.6 kbits per second.

3G
3G was initially marketed as a way to make video calls on the mobile network but is also a highly efficient way for data transfer (internet)

HSDPA
HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) is a technology based on the 3G network which can support speeds of up to 7.2 Mbits per second.

HSPA (Plus)
This is an evolution of the HSPA (HSDPA & HSUPA) standard and allows for faster speeds. The maximum download speed allowed by the standard is 168 Mbit/s although in reality networks that support HSPA (plus) will offer 21 Mbit/s download.

LTE
Long Term Evolution or LTE is the first step towards true 4G technologies. LTE offers maximum download speeds of 299.6 Mb/s , but tests have shown speeds of 8-50 Mb/s

True 4G
4G technologies (LTE-Advanced, Mobile Wimax) are capable of reaching the recommended speeds for 4G - download speeds of 100 Mb/s and 1Gb/s.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: